PDA

View Full Version : Why I Got Banned From WalMart

LUFPAN
04-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Dear Mrs. LUFPAN,

Over the past six months, your husband, Mr. LUFPAN has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this type of Behavior and have considered banning the entire family from shopping in any of our stores. We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment. Three of our clerks are attending counseling from the trouble your husband has caused. All complaints against Mr. LUFPAN have been compiled and are listed below.

Mr. Wally Brown, President and CEO of Wal Mart Complaint Department

MEMO Re: Mr. LUFPAN - Complaints Things Mr. LUFPAN has done

while his spouse is shopping:

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the Rest rooms.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares..... and watched what happened.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's On lay away.

6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told Other shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to Cry and asks Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, practiced his "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

(And; last, but not least!)

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door and waited a while; then, yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

lonny23
04-27-2006, 12:39 PM
I can't say you've done those things, but I can guarantee you've thought about them. That's the kind of stuff I think about doing, but I don't make a scene and try them.

KT2000
04-27-2006, 12:43 PM
I've done #13 and would love to do #15.

Miss Kitty
04-27-2006, 01:01 PM
I can't say you've done those things, but I can guarantee you've thought about them. That's the kind of stuff I think about doing, but I don't make a scene and try them.

I think you probably have tried a few of them. :p

Miss Kitty
04-27-2006, 01:02 PM
I've done #13 and would love to do #15.

Let me know when you are going to do #15. I want to watch from afar and get a good laugh. :D

svhorns
04-27-2006, 01:52 PM
#10 I think you would just be asking for trouble.

svhorns
04-27-2006, 01:53 PM
oh and what is code 3?

LUFPAN
04-27-2006, 02:01 PM
oh and what is code 3?

Just something that was made up to see what the reaction would be.

jtk1519
04-27-2006, 02:16 PM
If you want to have a little fun without getting the police involved, get on the intercom (you can do so at any phone) and say, "All associates code B" or say, "All associates in (name any dept.) code 60".

thestud
04-27-2006, 03:00 PM
me and some friends were booted out of wally world on several occasions because evidently you arent allowed to play marco polo or dodgeball there:confused: :confused:

svhorns
04-27-2006, 03:08 PM
me and some friends were booted out of wally world on several occasions because evidently you arent allowed to play marco polo or dodgeball there:confused: :confused:
Wow wally world is real? I thought it was just a made up amusement park in the National Lampoons movie

Slim-Rob
04-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Wow wally world is real? I thought it was just a made up amusement park in the National Lampoons movie

That's what some people call walmart

DUDE. I am printing that list. I will be doing some :D

svhorns
04-27-2006, 03:52 PM
That's what some people call walmart

DUDE. I am printing that list. I will be doing some :D
LOL oh:D :D i knew that

Slim-Rob
04-27-2006, 03:59 PM
LOL oh:D :D i knew that

At least you didn't do what Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie did.

"What's WalMart"
"I don't know, I think they sell walls there"

It went something like that on the first Simple Life.

TexasRed6x
04-27-2006, 08:03 PM
Those reasons you listed are hilarious.:D

Slim-Rob
04-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Those reasons you listed are hilarious.:D

I'm really going to try some of those.

TexasRed6x
04-27-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm really going to try some of those.
Dude I totally dare you to do that.

Slim-Rob
04-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Dude I totally dare you to do that.

I will. I don't know which ones yet, but next time I am at Walmart, its ON.

lonny23
04-27-2006, 08:37 PM
It was Walley World in the movie. Channel 7 in Tyler used to show the Walley World scene in their sports report once a week.

lonny23
04-27-2006, 08:37 PM
At least you didn't do what Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie did.

"What's WalMart"
"I don't know, I think they sell walls there"

It went something like that on the first Simple Life.
They paid them to act stupid for the show.

lonny23
04-27-2006, 08:38 PM
Dragons08 is about to be jealous!:p

stevefoxsc
04-27-2006, 08:57 PM
you should play on the phones those are fun :D

dragons08
04-27-2006, 09:40 PM
if i only i can jump onto that scam..

SFARocketGrad
04-28-2006, 12:34 AM
they dont like it either when you have a friend in a cart doing a slalom through the womens clothing department knocking into stuff.

DragonWatcher
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM
My friends and I got kicked out of the grapevine wallmart because at like 3am we got two of the old people motorized carts and placed a friend in the front basket, got two toy lightsabers from the toys sections, and had jousting competitions down the isle. We had a good 30 minutes of fun before they told us to leave.

Slim-Rob
04-28-2006, 05:35 PM
My friends and I got kicked out of the grapevine wallmart because at like 3am we got two of the old people motorized carts and placed a friend in the front basket, got two toy lightsabers from the toys sections, and had jousting competitions down the isle. We had a good 30 minutes of fun before they told us to leave.

LOL that sounds like fun:D

gtowndrumma
05-01-2006, 12:51 AM
me and my friends got kicked out of the one in port isabel at 3 am on the way to south padre..... we were bored and went inside and bought a football then went in the parking lot and had a two touch game outside..... the security guard didnt like it too much when i asked if he wanted to play i guess