PDA

View Full Version : It's official...I hate T.O.

wide-e-wide
07-21-2005, 06:21 PM
He was right there on the borderline...I really disliked him and
thought he was an extreme @hole...but this time he has gone too far.

I will try to find a link to the interview....but I heard it on Jim Rome yesterday and today...

He compared himself to Jesus Christ. Saying and I quote " People hated on Jesus too....they even tried to kill him"

Now I am not a preacher by any stretch of the imagination...but "hated" on Jesus? are you serious? I think pelting him with rocks, beating him, and nailing him to a cross...is more than just "hating" on him.

And as far as "they even tried to kill him" ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
psss....hey Terrell...THEY DID KILL HIM!
He rose from the ......ummmmmm.....DEAD.
What are you talking about you moron? What an idiot....

So today he was given a chance to change his statement....when asked by the media if he was misquoted or if he regretted saying it....
T.O.'s response...." I haven't been beatin' by a cat-of-9-lives or anything...KnowI'msayin'....but I have been persecuted by 'yall"

This coming from a guy that says " I LOVE ME SOME ME"
Try to say one sentence with the word ME in it twice and I once....all in the same sentence...it's pretty difficult.

Unless you are a self-absorbed twit...that thinks you are God's gift to the world. Then it comes pretty natural.

Sorry had to get that off of my chest.
P.S. it's a cat-of-9-tails you fool....and if you are gonna be the NFL's version of Amos and Andy...learn the freakin' language first alright.

jtk1519
07-21-2005, 06:46 PM
TO and the scum like him are what's wrong with pro sports.

southlake thug
07-22-2005, 12:04 PM
yeah i agree...i am a die-hard eagles fan and through the season and super bowl run we eagles fans thought TO was a "savior" (but not even remotley close to the jesus comparison).

this offseason the city of philadelphia as well as most of the country as grown to hate this guy - and they damn straight should. he is an embarrasment to my city and my team

please andy reid---release TO

The_BreezeLP
07-22-2005, 12:28 PM
It is because of jerks like him that I hardly watch pro sports of any kind anymore, give me a good ol Texas High School Football game anyday ><>Philippians 3:13-14<><

Favpack
07-22-2005, 02:25 PM
I don't have any doubt Lurie and the Eagles will hardball him - break him like a child -- at least I hope they do. This idiot knew exactly what he was signing - knew he got $10M last year and less this year. He ain't going nowhere - he'll either be an Eagle or a couch-potatoe - I personally hope for the latter.

southlake thug
07-22-2005, 02:31 PM
i think TO is starting to realize the damage that he has done... he is now saying that there is a 50/50 chance that he will show up at training camp.

drew rosenhaus is ruining the league- nearly all players that are holding out are his clients.

wide-e-wide
07-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Message to Roy Williams....I know you are a Sooner...and over the
years I have said some pretty nasty things to you and about you...but
please....for the love of Bob Lilly,Randy White, and Too Tall....break his freakin' leg again...please

southlake thug
07-23-2005, 12:18 AM
that just crossed the line... he may be a complete *** - but he is still an eagle

i just read on espn.com that he will report to camp. he finally realized that he was completley out of control.

wide-e-wide
07-23-2005, 01:00 AM
that just crossed the line... he may be a complete *** - but he is still an eagle

i just read on espn.com that he will report to camp. he finally realized that he was completley out of control.

No he didn't....he hasn't realized a damn thing. Until he gets up every day and actually "works" for 10-12 hours...he is lost.
For him to to say " I need X amount of dollars" to FEED my family.........
that makes me want to puke.
And to think good guys like Roberto Clemente die trying to help people....and countless others...and this jackass has the nerve.
Like my wife says... "God will getcha"
Yeah.................in time ....T.O. will be humbled.

southlake thug
07-23-2005, 10:15 AM
haha that is alright... just as long as he is not "humbled" while playing for philly.

Favpack
07-23-2005, 10:45 AM
While I'm not a huge Patriots fan - I think we all can be happy that N.E. has shown that over-priced baby athletes aren't needed to win championships - in fact - Billichek doesn't want players like T.O.

Sure T.O. is good, and puts up pro-bowl numbers - so what? Until he wins 2 or 3 rings - I'm believing his antics are more of a negative than his numbers are a positive.

southlake thug
07-23-2005, 10:58 AM
the eagles have the exact same policy as the patriots... haha did you not notice that the eagles did not give TO any money (and he will be in camp) - the only difference between the 2 is that the patriots can win super bowls.

friendswood72
07-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Im not sure if you are aware of this, but if he DOESN'T show to camp each day its a $10,000 fine. That is the only reason he is going.

wide-e-wide
07-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Im not sure if you are aware of this, but if he DOESN'T show to camp each day its a $10,000 fine. That is the only reason he is going.

That would be about the same as .....fining me $1 every day I am not at work...wow. I lost 30 bucks for missing training camp.
In the words of Randy Moss "People like me don't write checks....straight
cash homey"
10 large is nothing to T.O.

southlake thug
07-23-2005, 10:25 PM

haha since TO is considering not playing all season.. i do not think he is concerened by loosing less then 1 million in training camp... he is much more concerned by loosing the 7 million or whatever is by missing the season.

TheDuke
07-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Never Liked Him!!! Always Will Hate Him!!!! He Shouldn't Even Be Able To Play In The League With All The Trouble He Has Caused!! Anybody Who Has To Have A New Multi Million Dollar Contract Because He Says "he Has To Feed His Family" Should Be Kicked, Not Only Off The Nfl, But In His A$$!!!!!!!

dada
07-26-2005, 01:40 PM
Never Liked Him!!! Always Will Hate Him!!!! He Shouldn't Even Be Able To Play In The League With All The Trouble He Has Caused!! Anybody Who Has To Have A New Multi Million Dollar Contract Because He Says "he Has To Feed His Family" Should Be Kicked, Not Only Off The Nfl, But In His A$$!!!!!!!

Off topic question Duke...waaaayyy off topic...but are you posting from a cell phone?

TheDuke
07-26-2005, 01:41 PM
No, I posted in all CAPS and that is what happened! Weird huh?

dada
07-26-2005, 01:42 PM
No, I posted in all CAPS and that is what happened! Weird huh?
yeah...funny how the first letter is in caps...happens to me when I send emails from my cell phone.

wide-e-wide
07-26-2005, 05:14 PM

Duke when are we gonna hook up and drink some cold beer together bro?
We think just alike on "almost" every subject. Seperated at birth?---naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

TheDuke
07-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Widewide,

We will let the beer decide!! If you get yo a$$ up to the Lufkin/Woodz game we can do it up then!!

CoppellCowboy57
07-28-2005, 12:34 AM
haha that is alright... just as long as he is not "humbled" while playing for philly.

I hope he gets humbled, by Mr.Roy Williams...I hope he gets knocked the **** Out...

okay I know such stong words, but oh well...

If He was playing for Bill Parcels he would be cut in a second...

spoiled brat...you notice how none of the three (Troy, Emmitt, and Micheal) ever held out...true athletes

Reaganrattler07
07-28-2005, 11:04 AM
This sort of thing is typical, it happens almost every year.

southlake thug
07-28-2005, 12:33 PM
yeah it is so annoying how most players are holding out. the game has changed alot , even well known good guys like hines ward are holding out

Slim-Rob
07-28-2005, 12:55 PM
I wanna see T.O. dance on the star and take a hit from Williams.

Reaganrattler07
07-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah, players hold out before the season and then when the season starts, it all goes back to normal. TO's staying in Philly. He just wants everyone's attention on him.

wide-e-wide
07-28-2005, 05:52 PM
I hope he gets humbled, by Mr.Roy Williams...I hope he gets knocked the **** Out...

okay I know such stong words, but oh well...

If He was playing for Bill Parcels he would be cut in a second...

spoiled brat...you notice how none of the three (Troy, Emmitt, and Micheal) ever held out...true athletes

Actually, Emmitt did hold out once. For the first two games of the season...which Dallas lost by the way. But once he came back it was business as usual. Dallas won the Super Bowl that year.