PDA

View Full Version : The Poseidon Adventure remake

cougardude
04-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Have you seen the previews for "Poseidon"? I loved the original and am really looking forward to seeing the theatrical remake. The televison version that was done a while back was pretty lame. I was really into the disaster movies in the 70's. Some of my favs are The Poseidon Adventure, The Towering Inferno and Airport.

ktCarl
04-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Have you seen the previews for "Poseidon"? I loved the original and am really looking forward to seeing the theatrical remake. The televison version that was done a while back was pretty lame. I was really into the disaster movies in the 70's. Some of my favs are The Poseidon Adventure, The Towering Inferno and Airport.

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Miss Kitty
04-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Rocky Horror Picture Show

That's not a disaster movie. LOL Do you still go see it. Fiend will go with you. ;)

CyFallsMom
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Rocky Horror - now THAT brings back some memories. I went to see it in college - was not overly impressed but it was a crazy thing nevertheless. If you just watch it on TV, it doesn't do it justice:rolleyes:

As for the Poseidon Adventure, I loved the original. I was a big fan of Roddy McDowell's at the time so that's why I saw it but I totally enjoyed even though he was offed pretty early on. Guess Flicka wasn't there to save the day!

svhorns
04-21-2006, 02:33 PM
never saw the first one

Lufkin_Class_Of_08
04-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Have you seen the previews for "Poseidon"? I loved the original and am really looking forward to seeing the theatrical remake. The televison version that was done a while back was pretty lame.
yea in the television version it was a terrorist bomb that made the ship capsize, not like the first one where a storm/tidal wave capsized it