PDA

View Full Version : Keller central in playoffs for first time

Trinity 94 UNT 2000
11-05-2011, 12:41 AM
Good Evening

Congratulations to Keller Central. They made it to the playoffs for the first time this season.

They went into week 10 needing a win aainst Coppell to advance and they accomplished their goal winning 28-7.

Next up...a date with the Allen Eagles at Jerry World. Saturday at 8pm.

Thankyou

mamaCat
11-05-2011, 12:48 AM
CONGRATS CHARGERS!!!! I knew you would do it!!!! :D GOOD LUCK ON THE ALLEN UPSET

ALLENFANDINGO5
11-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Congrats! I look forward to seeing you guys, I know there is more to your team other than the big name of Mr. Sanchez, but from what Ive heard he is worth the price of admission. To the Central fans going to the game, be ready for a kickoff somewhere around 9:30 instead of 8:00.

KChargers
11-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Congrats! I look forward to seeing you guys, I know there is more to your team other than the big name of Mr. Sanchez, but from what Ive heard he is worth the price of admission. To the Central fans going to the game, be ready for a kickoff somewhere around 9:30 instead of 8:00.

dont think sanchez did much tonight... you might want to check the box score... but he is one to watch

dragnmom
11-05-2011, 07:36 AM
CONGRATS CHARGERS!!!! I knew you would do it!!!! :D GOOD LUCK ON THE ALLEN UPSET

+1 - From what I've seen of your play this season - I think there is a distinct possibility of this. Am thinking the Eagles will be drinking the kool-aid that they are #1 (or some such thing), and not provide the focus that they will need! Beware the 4th qtr comeback and you will be fine. And....again - (there is more KC talent than gets reported) :)

bigdog1
11-05-2011, 09:14 AM
+1 - From what I've seen of your play this season - I think there is a distinct possibility of this. Am thinking the Eagles will be drinking the kool-aid that they are #1 (or some such thing), and not provide the focus that they will need! Beware the 4th qtr comeback and you will be fine. And....again - (there is more KC talent than gets reported) :)

Allen is focused again from what I saw last night, the defense is looking much better but still needs the hurt players back which they should be this weekend. If they play like they did last night it will be a blowout by Allen, Rad I respect your knowledge of the game and teams but this team Allen fields this year is special and I truly see great things for these guys.

It will be a tough road but these guys have proven week after week that they want to win.

Rad Thibodeaux
11-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Allen is focused again from what I saw last night, the defense is looking much better but still needs the hurt players back which they should be this weekend. If they play like they did last night it will be a blowout by Allen, Rad I respect your knowledge of the game and teams but this team Allen fields this year is special and I truly see great things for these guys.

It will be a tough road but these guys have proven week after week that they want to win.

Don't pay attention much to what she says. Hasn't proven to know much about football or anything else related to the game in her posts on this board. That was evident by her stupid comment of
Am thinking the Eagles will be drinking the kool-aid that they are #1 (or some such thing), and not provide the focus that they will need that comment alone shows me she has no clue what she is talking about. Allen has never drank the kool-aid and never come out with the big head or anything else. To hear that from a woman who supports the Dragons is truly hilarious. Good luck Allen. You guys will be the only hope for 8-5A this week.

bigdog1
11-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Don't pay attention much to what she says. Hasn't proven to know much about football or anything else related to the game in her posts on this board. That was evident by her stupid comment of that comment alone shows me she has no clue what she is talking about. Allen has never drank the kool-aid and never come out with the big head or anything else. To hear that from a woman who supports the Dragons is truly hilarious. Good luck Allen. You guys will be the only hope for 8-5A this week.

That is why I respect your comments, hopefully we can meet at one of the playoff games

dragnmom
11-05-2011, 09:35 AM

True! And my words weren't intended to be disrespectful - HW I also believe that Keller Central is underrated.

allendad
11-05-2011, 09:40 AM

Between Central's SANCHEZ and Allen's RODRIGUEZ . . . . .

I hear there are 85,213 Mexicans coming to the game
to root on La Raza ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:D

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! !

Rad Thibodeaux
11-05-2011, 09:44 AM
True! And my words weren't intended to be disrespectful - HW I also believe that Keller Central is underrated.

Sure they weren't. Dragons never say or mean anything disrespectful.

Rad Thibodeaux
11-05-2011, 09:46 AM
That is why I respect your comments, hopefully we can meet at one of the playoff games

Maybe so. I'll be there for the first 2 this week but won't stick around for the last two. Have plans that evening but will be there if you guys and Trinity are fortunate enough to meet. Hope y'all can bring home number 2 this year.

I_Watch_the_Games
11-05-2011, 10:03 AM

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! !

:notworthy True greatness!

KChargers
11-05-2011, 10:10 AM

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! !

You forgot Alvarez

allendad
11-05-2011, 10:18 AM
You forgot Alvarez

Even more reason for a PARTY ! ! ! ! ! !

http://sienzuf.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/mexican-refs.jpg?w=499&h=449

GO EAGLES ! ! ! ! ! !

Longhorns12
11-05-2011, 10:23 AM
you forgot alvarez

:d:d:d:d

alreadyman
11-05-2011, 10:30 AM
allen 35
kc 28

BackthePack_4
11-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Good job Central and good luck :D

Super B
11-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Congratulations KC Chargers! Good luck next weekend.