PDA

View Full Version : Mud Wrestling

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 09:53 PM
How many of you guys think there should be High School girls mud wrestling teams?

lonny23
04-10-2006, 09:54 PM
How many of you guys think there should be High School girls mud wrestling teams?
Why stop there? I'm more interested in college and the pro leagues.:cool:

dragons08
04-10-2006, 09:55 PM
good spectaor sport :D

dragons08
04-10-2006, 09:55 PM
heck even better! :D

TexasRed6x
04-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Heck I would definitely enjoy that. :D

TexasRed6x
04-10-2006, 09:56 PM
good spectaor sport :D
A VERY good spectator sport.:D

KT2000
04-10-2006, 09:57 PM

Careful, you could be burned alive on the news with a suggestion like that. Don't grow up to be creepy old guy. :D

lonny23
heck even better! :D
They develop their....uh skills in high school, but don't show their full-fledged abilities until later on.

ktCarl
It took L23 and d08 less than 5 mins to respond to this post. I just knew they would be the first two!

I like your thinking Lonny but it might escalate to MILF mud wrestling.

dragons08
Careful, you could be burned alive on the news with a suggestion like that. Don't grow up to be creepy old guy.
carl has a future in the petifile buisness i see..

TexasRed6x
They develop their....uh skills in high school, but don't show their full-fledged abilities until later on.
I like it better later on anyways.:D

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Careful, you could be burned alive on the news with a suggestion like that. Don't grow up to be creepy old guy.

I think I'm just getting tired.

I thought I was already a creepy old guy?

lonny23
04-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Hey, you might actually be KT2000 in a little while!:cool:

I still haven't figured out the appeal of young girls when there are WOMEN out there. I can only attribute it to be guys who don't think they can get women, so they go for girls.

Firebird
04-10-2006, 10:00 PM
College and Pro, yay. High School...nay, reasoundingly. It is easy to forget sometimes how hypersexualized youth culture has become. We don't need to give grown men any more reasons to look on high schoolers as sex objects.

That being said, I would prefer a NCAA K-Y or Jello wrestling league to a mud wrestling league.

lonny23
I think I'm just getting tired.

I thought I was already a creepy old guy?
I was going to ask what you'd been drinking tonight!:D

dragons08
a rule of U18 to watch HS then college and up is for everyone

ktCarl
carl has a future in the petifile buisness i see..

Petifile? Spending a bit too much time at band camp, huh?

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:01 PM
It took L23 and d08 less than 5 mins to respond to this post. I just knew they would be the first two!

I bet you can find that stuff on the internet.

TexasRed6x
04-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Petifile? Spending a bit too much time at band camp, huh?
WAY too much time.

Firebird
04-10-2006, 10:02 PM
a rule of U18 to watch HS then college and up is for everyone

Nooooooooo...... it is really terrible the pressure that is put on young ladies in high school to be sexual at way too early an age.

TexasRed6x
04-10-2006, 10:02 PM
College and Pro, yay. High School...nay, reasoundingly. It is easy to forget sometimes how hypersexualized youth culture has become. We don't need to give grown men any more reasons to look on high schoolers as sex objects.

That being said, I would prefer a NCAA K-Y or Jello wrestling league to a mud wrestling league.
Jello Wrestling? That sounds fun.

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:03 PM

Well, whataya know?! I found common ground with ol' Firebird!

Firebird
Jello Wrestling? That sounds fun.

Both sexy........AND DELICIOUS!! What's not to like?

dragons08

hmmmmmm jello...drink straight jello powder..its a fun time

TexasRed6x
04-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Both sexy........AND DELICIOUS!! What's not to like?
How can you not like it? Hell I think that should be invented.

Firebird
04-10-2006, 10:05 PM
hmmmmmm jello...drink straight jello powder..its a fun time

Where is the fun in that. I like my dessert to jiggle! By the way, if you knew what the main ingredient in Jello was, you would gag.

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Hey, you might actually be KT2000 in a little while!:cool:

I still haven't figured out the appeal of young girls when there are WOMEN out there. I can only attribute it to be guys who don't think they can get women, so they go for girls.

Actually, I was interested in stirring up the younger guys on this board but it seems they like older women. If you call college girls older women.

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:07 PM
How can you not like it? Hell I think that should be invented.
They already have jello wrestling. I don't think there is much you can think of that they don't already have out there.

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Actually, I was interested in stirring up the younger guys on this board but it seems they like older women. If you call college girls older women.
id take a girl my age, over a girl 10 years older than me my friend

TexasRed6x
04-10-2006, 10:08 PM
They already have jello wrestling. I don't think there is much you can think of that they don't already have out there.
Cool. I didn't even know that it existed. I just thought that it needed to be invented.

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Careful, you could be burned alive on the news with a suggestion like that. Don't grow up to be creepy old guy. :D

It didn't take you long to mosey on over to this thread.

Gotcha!!

You saw the thread title and couldn't resist.:D

Firebird
04-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh, it exists my friend. Believe me, it does exist.

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:09 PM
They're not dumb. Even for me, the older I get in some ways the worse the high school girls look. It's like a weird sliding scale. They look worse because they're not developed yet, but at the same time I think they look better than and develop earlier than high school girls used to develop.

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:10 PM
It didn't take you long to mosey on over to this thread.

Gotcha!!

You saw the thread title and couldn't resist.:D
I knew you were just trying to stir stuff up. The thread is popular so far. I almost did something like this a few days ago!:D

Reaganrattler07
04-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Heck, why not just invite pedophiles to dinner......

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:12 PM
They're not dumb. Even for me, the older I get in some ways the worse the high school girls look. It's like a weird sliding scale. They look worse because they're not developed yet, but at the same time I think they look better than and develop earlier than high school girls used to develop.
watch out miss kitty! :eek:

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:13 PM
People do that more than they realize. A lot of them coach youth teams and prey on the parents while trying to get to the kids.

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:14 PM

When I was in 2nd grade I had a crush on my teacher. When I was in the 8th grade I had a crush on my art teacher. When I was a high school freshman I had a crush on my English teacher. Also when I went to a college football game while I was still in high school I fell in love with most of the college girls. I guess I've had a leaning towards older women.

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Miss Kitty=developed

She has nothing to worry about!:D

Firebird
04-10-2006, 10:15 PM

I have actually been creeped out a bit since I started working in a High School. The way some of the girls dress and put on the makeup, and some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths. I am only 24, and I even want to say "You are babies!!! Go change clothes, take off some make-up, and enjoy being a child for the few more years you have left. I get the same icky feeling I get when you see those child beauty pageants.

Of course, I also have ceased listening to contemporary rock music, and I don't understand what the hell the guys are wearing on their heads. They all look pretty dang fruity to me. Back when I was in high schoo, crew cuts were all the rage, and you wore boots, jeans, a polo, and a ball cap. I still do, but I look like some kind of bumpkin compared to the weirdos wandering the halls.

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:17 PM
People do that more than they realize. A lot of them coach youth teams and prey on the parents while trying to get to the kids.

O.K. The high school mud wrestling teams first qualifier is that they must be at least 17 yrs old.

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:18 PM
I have actually been creeped out a bit since I started working in a High School. The way some of the girls dress and put on the makeup, and some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths. I am only 24, and I even want to say "You are babies!!! Go change clothes, take off some make-up, and enjoy being a child for the few more years you have left. I get the same icky feeling I get when you see those child beauty pageants.

Of course, I also have ceased listening to contemporary rock music, and I don't understand what the hell the guys are wearing on their heads. They all look pretty dang fruity to me. Back when I was in high schoo, crew cuts were all the rage, and you wore boots, jeans, a polo, and a ball cap. I still do, but I look like some kind of bumpkin compared to the weirdos wandering the halls.
the beanies?? or the girl looking hats that look flaming?

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:19 PM
O.K. The high school mud wrestling teams first qualifier is that they must be at least 17 yrs old.
and 16 year olds are refs (untill im 17 then it changes) :D

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:19 PM

Why did you write that? Please don't hi-jack this thread. It's only intended for fun.

Firebird
04-10-2006, 10:20 PM
the beanies?? or the girl looking hats that look flaming?

No, their dadburn hair! What the hell is that? The latest style appears to be a sixties era woman's beehive, only they have slept funny and flattend it all out. Plus, they have like a Veronica Lake type thing where it hangs over one side of their face.

The flaming girl hats, too.

dragons08
Why did you write that? Please don't hi-jack this thread. It's only intended for fun.
well in petifilies minds, their having fun :p

lonny23

I don't like child beauty pageants either. I always hated those pictures of JonBenet Ramsey. They try to be women too soon.

Reaganrattler07
04-10-2006, 10:21 PM

The reason I said that is putting these girls in a very sexual position is like asking pedophiles to be drawn into this.....

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:21 PM
No, their dadburn hair! What the hell is that? The latest style appears to be a sixties era woman's beehive, only they have slept funny and flattend it all out. Plus, they have like a Veronica Lake type thing where it hangs over one side of their face.

The flaming girl hats, too.
i know what your talking about...the 'emo' kind of hair..reallllll longi nthe front and hangs over across one side....also a druggie kind of look to

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:22 PM
The reason I said that is putting these girls in a very sexual position is like asking pedophiles to be drawn into this.....
notice how lonny jumped into this one so fast..:eek:

Reaganrattler07
i know what your talking about...the 'emo' kind of hair..reallllll longi nthe front and hangs over across one side....also a druggie kind of look to

And it's dyed black or some freaky neon color....

Firebird
I can't tell whether youth culture has really changed that much since I left high school, or whether it is me that has changed so much. Either way, I am convinced that our nation is headed to hell in a handbasket the way the High School students I am around carry on.

lonny23
I don't know if we have any people around here like that, but it can drive them to do something by us talking.

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:23 PM
yes! how can peoples parents let them dress/look like that?? its ridiculus

lonny23
I can't tell whether youth culture has really changed that much since I left high school, or whether it is me that has changed so much. Either way, I am convinced that our nation is headed to hell in a handbasket the way the High School students I am around carry on.
It's been going that way for years.

ktCarl
well in petifilies minds, their having fun :p

What a sense of humor. When you write 'petifiles' it looks like a word describing back issues of Penthouse magazine.

Reaganrattler07

We're constantly changing....but we still all do the things that past students do. Just styles are different....in my opinion. But I think they were convinced in the 50's that we were headed to hell in a handbasket....

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:24 PM
notice how lonny jumped into this one so fast..:eek:
I jumped in because I knew it was a joke and wanted to see where it would go.

Firebird

There is a dude at the school I work who just had it his natural blond color. The thing is, in other respects he is normal. I mean, he is a good athlete, does well in class, seems to be pretty respectful.

I am just glad that I won't look at my yearbooks 20 yrs down the line, and think... "I looked like a jackass"

Criminy, I am turning into Hank Hill.

Reaganrattler07
yes! how can peoples parents let them dress/look like that?? its ridiculus

If my child dressed like that....I shave his head and burn all those clothes and make up.

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:25 PM
What a sense of humor. When you write 'petifiles' it looks like a word describing back issues of Penthouse magazine.
How would you know?:p

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:26 PM
There is a dude at the school I work who just had it his natural blond color. The thing is, in other respects he is normal. I mean, he is a good athlete, does well in class, seems to be pretty respectful.

I am just glad that I won't look at my yearbooks 20 yrs down the line, and think... "I looked like a jackass"

Criminy, I am turning into Hank Hill.
Well, you can always act like one!:p

dragons08
its not you..i dress normal..jeans, polo shirts, sports tshirts, khaki shorts, gym shoes

then you have the kids who where girls pants (guys) and little kids tshirts..its vommitting

ktCarl

I apologize. How can mud wrestling be good, clean fun?
I hope their isn't any of those types that are members of this board.

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:27 PM
i right things how they sound

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:28 PM
How would you know?:p
he gets bored at night

Miss Kitty
04-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Jello is good as long as it is RED Jello. :p

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:29 PM
I don't think it will ever be good, clean fun! I think they found more appealing forms of wrestling as they went along.

Reaganrattler07
04-10-2006, 10:29 PM
its not you..i dress normal..jeans, polo shirts, sports tshirts, khaki shorts, gym shoes

then you have the kids who where girls pants (guys) and little kids tshirts..its vommitting

Thats kinda how I dress.

And yeah, how do guys wear chick jeans? Is it the lack of....size....between the legs?

lonny23
04-10-2006, 10:30 PM
he gets bored at night
Oh, that explains it!:p

Reaganrattler07

Lol, it's alright....at first I wasn't sure if it were a joke or not. But I wouldn't mind seeing some cuties go at it :p

But I hope there aren't on this bored.....sick ********.

dragons08
Thats kinda how I dress.

And yeah, how do guys wear chick jeans? Is it the lack of....size....between the legs?
itd have to be...cause wouldnt that hurt like hell?

Firebird

Funny, for wrestling I just always pictured lime green. How about pudding wrestling?? College co-eds and butterscotch pudding! I think I have finally found what will top the WWE!!!

Miss Kitty

Give it about three years. That just might change.

Reaganrattler07
itd have to be...cause wouldnt that hurt like hell?

That or cut off circulation.....

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Lol, it's alright....at first I wasn't sure if it were a joke or not. But I wouldn't mind seeing some cuties go at it :p

But I hope there aren't on this bored.....sick ********.
you hope theres not cuties on this board??? wtf dude i question your 'choices'

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:31 PM
Give it about three years. That just might change.
yeah, i guess once i can pick em up, id want em

err i mean.....when they want me even more, i can get more....

Reaganrattler07
04-10-2006, 10:32 PM
you hope theres not cuties on this board??? wtf dude i question your 'choices'

I hope there aren't pedophiles on the boards......what were you reading?!

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:35 PM

Probably a Penthouse.:eek:

Miss Kitty
04-10-2006, 10:39 PM

LOL...You make me laugh. I have nothing to worry about. :D

Miss Kitty
04-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Miss Kitty=developed

Thank you! ;)

ktCarl
04-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Thank you! ;)

I can't believe you would participate in this manly frivolity.

dragons08
04-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Probably a Penthouse.:eek:
maxim, get with the times dude :p

lonny23
04-11-2006, 12:33 AM
I can't believe you would participate in this manly frivolity.
Hey, she's more than welcome. It might give her some ideas!:D

lonny23
04-11-2006, 12:36 AM
When I was 16, I would've rather looked at a Penthouse than Maxim (if it had existed).

I'm 34 and would rather look at a Penthouse even though I've seen quite a few Maxim's since the last time I saw Penthouse.

When I'm 80, I'd rather look at Penthouse.

Get with the times dude!:D

lonny23
04-11-2006, 12:43 AM
I can't believe a 16 year old with raging horomones would rather not see somebody get naked. It's like Jeff Foxworthy said. "Men want 2 things. They want a beer and they want to see somebody get naked. When they're 80, they want a beer and to see somebody get naked." I don't drink, but I sure can guarantee you I'll die wanting to see somebody get naked.

TexasRed6x
04-11-2006, 06:14 AM
You don't like the other colors?

TexasRed6x
04-11-2006, 06:17 AM
Miss Kitty=developed

Let's hope not.:D

TexasRed6x
04-11-2006, 06:18 AM
Maxim's are a popular magazine for guys you know.

ktCarl
04-11-2006, 06:55 AM
When I was a kid it was the Sears catalogue. Women in undergarments in the front, guitars in the middle and toys in the back. What a catalogue!! :)

Miss Kitty
04-11-2006, 07:49 AM
You don't like the other colors?

Yeah. But Red is my favorite. :D

yankee
04-11-2006, 09:47 AM
When I was a kid it was the Sears catalogue. Women in undergarments in the front, guitars in the middle and toys in the back. What a catalogue!! :)
girls....guitars...and gadgets in one catalog.... sounds pretty good to me.

dada
04-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Thats kinda how I dress.

Do guys REALLY wear girls jeans now???

yankee
04-11-2006, 03:49 PM
its all the gay emo punks who roam the halls.

dragons08
04-11-2006, 04:47 PM
I can't believe a 16 year old with raging horomones would rather not see somebody get naked. It's like Jeff Foxworthy said. "Men want 2 things. They want a beer and they want to see somebody get naked. When they're 80, they want a beer and to see somebody get naked." I don't drink, but I sure can guarantee you I'll die wanting to see somebody get naked.
no i have no idea, never seen maxim, i was just grabbing a name out there

dragons08
04-11-2006, 04:49 PM
yes its quite sad, i sware they MUST be gay

TexasRed6x
04-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah. But Red is my favorite. :D
No wonder why you preferred red.

Reaganrattler07
04-11-2006, 08:27 PM

Oh Lord.....

Reaganrattler07
04-11-2006, 08:27 PM

Unfortunately....it's quite sad. I myself like my pants quite baggy....

TexasRed6x
04-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah I like baggy pants. Too bad that my school won't allow them.

slorch
04-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I just vote that practices should be skins VS shirts, and open to the public!

TexasRed6x
04-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Good one Slorch. That should really draw a crowd.

dragons08
04-11-2006, 09:06 PM
i like them long, but not too long..i have the sag (who doesnt) but its not visible ya know? i like my jeans to go to the ground and then a little more

dragons08
04-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah I like baggy pants. Too bad that my school won't allow them.
good thing, hate seeing guys ***** hang out of their pants...girls on the otherhand, i wont complain there :cool:

TexasRed6x
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
good thing, hate seeing guys ***** hang out of their pants...girls on the otherhand, i wont complain there :cool:
You can't go wrong with girls in baggy pants.

Reaganrattler07
i like them long, but not too long..i have the sag (who doesnt) but its not visible ya know? i like my jeans to go to the ground and then a little more

I like'em to come down to about the laces and I like them loose around the leg (hence the baggy) but nothin' like 6 sizes larger or anything....

Reaganrattler07

Or thongs....:o

lonny23
04-11-2006, 09:20 PM
I forgot to congratulate you on 5K.

lonny23
04-11-2006, 09:22 PM
its all the gay emo punks who roam the halls.
They can stay away from me!:D Those jeans would not work for me at all.

lonny23
04-11-2006, 09:22 PM
no i have no idea, never seen maxim, i was just grabbing a name out there
That's hard to believe.

lonny23
04-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh Lord.....
Hey, that's the way the Good Lord made me!:D

lonny23
04-11-2006, 09:24 PM
What's open? The shirts or the practices or both?:D

Reaganrattler07
04-11-2006, 09:37 PM
I forgot to congratulate you on 5K.

I actually forgot about it :o

Reaganrattler07
04-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey, that's the way the Good Lord made me!:D

What I was talking about was "somebody"....what if you just have some gay activist undress and that's the last thing you ever see....that'd be about the last thing I'd wanna see before I die.

dragons08
04-11-2006, 09:42 PM
You can't go wrong with girls in baggy pants.
ahh yeah you can..girls in baggy pants ahh no thanks

tight jeans is muchhhhhh better on girls

lonny23
04-11-2006, 09:43 PM
What I was talking about was "somebody"....what if you just have some gay activist undress and that's the last thing you ever see....that'd be about the last thing I'd wanna see before I die.
That's true. I don't care to see that before I die.

dragons08
04-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I like'em to come down to about the laces and I like them loose around the leg (hence the baggy) but nothin' like 6 sizes larger or anything....
that sounds about right..not really baggy anymore..baggy now is like show is covered and *** hanging out

yankee
04-11-2006, 09:55 PM
how the hell did this thread go to latest fashion trends?

Miss Kitty
04-11-2006, 10:01 PM
I don't know. But Baggies, yuck! Girls jeans on guys, yuck! Guys in Wranglers, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! ;)

lonny23
04-11-2006, 10:03 PM
I don't know. But Baggies, yuck! Girls jeans on guys, yuck! Guys in Wranglers, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! ;)
I always liked cowgirls in tight jeans, too.

dragons08
04-11-2006, 10:05 PM
wranglers? spsh what ever i where is cool :cool:

TexasRed6x
04-12-2006, 06:34 AM
how the hell did this thread go to latest fashion trends?
I don't know. Anything can happen in these threads.

ktCarl
04-12-2006, 06:48 AM
I don't know. Anything can happen in these threads.

Yeah, it went from mud wrestling to jello wrestling to pedophilia to Lonny23 and Miss Kitty blowing kisses and finally the latest in hallway fashion. I'm surprised no one mentioned playing the old '60's Twister game in Wesson oil. ;)

Miss Kitty
04-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Yeah, it went from mud wrestling to jello wrestling to pedophilia to Lonny23 and Miss Kitty blowing kisses and finally the latest in hallway fashion. I'm surprised no one mentioned playing the old '60's Twister game in Wesson oil. ;)

We were?

Well you just mentioned it. :p

Jangleton
04-12-2006, 07:31 AM
In Houston there was a bar that featured female only banana pudding wrestling. I always wanted to go but every time I called they said that they did not provide the vanilla wafers.

ktCarl
04-12-2006, 07:36 AM
In Houston there was a bar that featured female only banana pudding wrestling. I always wanted to go but every time I called they said that they did not provide the vanilla wafers.

That's funny. At the Jason's Deli in Katy, the banana pudding is certainly uncontaminated with bananas. Plenty of wafers and pudding but no 'nanners!

Jangleton
04-12-2006, 07:39 AM
That's funny. At the Jason's Deli in Katy, the banana pudding is certainly uncontaminated with bananas. Plenty of wafers and pudding but no 'nanners!

I always wanted to go just to see it once, like a good train wreck that you just can't turn away from no matter how bad it is. I was not worried about the 'nanners, I could always bring my own.

Jangleton
04-12-2006, 08:10 AM
What is better? Watching the mud wrestling or being the guy out back that hoses them off when they are done?

bubbacoach
04-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Being the mud.

TexasRed6x
04-12-2006, 05:03 PM
What is better? Watching the mud wrestling or being the guy out back that hoses them off when they are done?
I don't know. I guess a little bit of both.

TexasRed6x
04-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Banana Pudding wrestling? I thought this thread was about mud wrestling.

dragons08
04-12-2006, 10:04 PM
the guy that hoses em off..you have better chance to have some fun ya know?;)

you have two plus girls to yourself, while inside, you have 2 girls to about 50 million dudes

TexasRed6x
04-12-2006, 10:07 PM
the guy that hoses em off..you have better chance to have some fun ya know?;)

you have two plus girls to yourself, while inside, you have 2 girls to about 50 million dudes
D08 always knows the best situations a guy could have with girls.:D

dragons08
04-12-2006, 10:24 PM
D08 always knows the best situations a guy could have with girls.:D
having gone thru most of them, i know

TexasRed6x
04-13-2006, 06:26 AM
having gone thru most of them, i know
See I knew you would.

Jangleton
04-13-2006, 07:34 AM
Banana Pudding wrestling? I thought this thread was about mud wrestling.

It does not matter. Women wrestling in something squishy is great no matter what it is.

TexasRed6x
04-14-2006, 11:38 AM
It does not matter. Women wrestling in something squishy is great no matter what it is.
Yeah that is true. :D

chhspantherfan
02-09-2012, 01:52 PM

:rofl:

ktCarl
02-09-2012, 06:09 PM
:rofl:

You must REALLY be bored to dig up a thread from 2006!! :yes:

chhspantherfan
02-09-2012, 06:26 PM
You must REALLY be bored to dig up a thread from 2006!! :yes:

it is what I do on business trips instead of looking for "hook ups":rolleyes: