PDA

View Full Version : Keller Central vs Carrollton Newman Smith

KChargers
08-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Not sure what Newman Smith has coming back but last year it was a close game... Hoping KC can start out quick and pull out the W... but i never predict games so i'm just hoping the game is a good one...

slcdragonfan
08-21-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm believing in you! at least for now.... :)

Go take care of bidness and then come back and be sure to tell us about it.

KChargers
08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Believe! Believe!!:yes:

KChargers
08-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Game time will be Thursday at 7p... Gotta love the one stadium for 4 schools!

worster70
08-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Game time will be Thursday at 7p... Gotta love the one stadium for 4 schools!
when its Standrige I agree...great venue

KChargers
08-23-2011, 08:40 AM
when its Standrige I agree...great venue

Unfortunately it's KISD... And on top of that I hear that... Wait for it... Wait for it... Are going to start charging for parking....

slcdragonfan
08-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Unfortunately it's KISD... And on top of that I hear that... Wait for it... Wait for it... Are going to start charging for parking....

:rofl:

Better pave some of that grass then....:)

KChargers
08-23-2011, 08:45 AM
:rofl:

Better pave some of that grass then....:)

That would require money.. Don't you know we have none!!

Longhorns12
08-23-2011, 03:57 PM

What a great idea for the band and the drill team to do. Maybe they can get enough money to pay for their buses to the games, since the district took their transportation to the games away from them. ;)

The president of the LDSO told me they had to charge the girls $125.00 each for their bus transportation to and from the games. There are 75 lightning dancers this year. Thats alot of money

KChargers
08-23-2011, 05:02 PM
What a great idea for the band and the drill team to do. Maybe they can get enough money to pay for their buses to the games, since the district took their transportation to the games away from them. ;)

The president of the LDSO told me they had to charge the girls $125.00 each for their bus transportation to and from the games. There are 75 lightning dancers this year. Thats alot of money

That would be a great idea but it's going into the general fund for the district...

Prep Ticket
08-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Back on topic, we like Central in a close one.

Longhorns12
08-23-2011, 06:57 PM
That would be a great idea but it's going into the general fund for the district...

Leave it to Keller.

If I remember right, the last 3 years we've played newman smith, the only weapon they had was their running game. They dont pass alot. They are crazy fast on the ground though. They are small too, at least they have been the past 3 years. If we stop their run, we should be good on this one. Hopefully. Im gonna miss reading the scouting reports my son use to bring home. Remember that fight that kid started with Simon towards the end of the game last year?

slcdragonfan
08-23-2011, 07:47 PM

If the band parents are collecting it, the District should consider that a service and make arrangements with you. It would cost them to use an external firm to perform this task, and keeping it in house keeps all that money 'in the District' so to speak, serving their kids.

KChargers
08-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Back on topic, we like Central in a close one.

Should be a good one... Central has taken a step forward and if I remember correctly Newman smith's qb situation was a lil shaky last year ... Not sure how it is now...

Longhorns12
08-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Should be a good one... Central has taken a step forward and if I remember correctly Newman smith's qb situation was a lil shaky last year ... Not sure how it is now...

Nice start to our season last night. :D

33-7 Central. Sounds like Sanchez had a great game.