PDA

View Full Version : Dragons08 and ReaganRattler07 for President!

Pages : [1] 2

dragons08
03-29-2006, 09:59 PM
i, dragons08, am running to end the Lonny Regime (sorry dude, ive been inspired to take over :D )..reagan is my VP and will be making sure i dont do anything stupid, helping with ideas, and what ever else he feels like doing!

who would like to join the D08 and RR07 team?

a few words from my running mate...

Reaganrattler07
03-29-2006, 09:59 PM
woot! Go us....

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:01 PM
well rr07, is so overwhelmed with being selected as my VP, he is at a loss of words

Reaganrattler07
03-29-2006, 10:03 PM
well rr07, is so overwhelmed with being selected as my VP, he is at a loss of words

I kinda am....and I actually got a lot of studying to do. US History homework, Chemistry test tomorrow, SAT saturday, prom next week, Reagan fest this saturday....and then games both thurs and fri. nights

lonny23
03-29-2006, 10:07 PM
How are you going to get rid of me. You can't impeach or try me because I've committed no crimes. My term in office has not expired. Since I'm President, I can bring you up on charges of treason!:p Besides, you're supposed to be out of the country as an Ambassador to England!:mad:

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:07 PM
I kinda am....and I actually got a lot of studying to do. US History homework, Chemistry test tomorrow, SAT saturday, prom next week, Reagan fest this saturday....and then games both thurs and fri. nights
see, my VP is hard at work learning to better the world for all of us..

im memorzing a monologue, for speach..to improve on my speaking..did a little pre-cal earlier and practiced a little saxophone..plus i bought a new illinois hat!

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:08 PM
How are you going to get rid of me. You can't impeach or try me because I've committed no crimes. My term in office has not expired. Since I'm President, I can bring you up on charges of treason!:p Besides, you're supposed to be out of the country as an Ambassador to England!:mad:

Down with Lonny... I will help you overthrow him DO8.

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:09 PM
We do not need any PC presidents like Lonny..... I want someone Ruthless and cruel so we can get **** accomplished... if you are that D08... I got your back.

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:09 PM
well were throwing the lonny regime out! were taken over! i represent the american poster..not in it for the "pr" or political stuff...plus we never set up how long a term is..so i decide its over now :D

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:11 PM
We do not need any PC presidents like Lonny..... I want someone Ruthless and cruel so we can get **** accomplished... if you are that D08... I got your back.
oh im your dude, check out the invasion thread..i want all the illegals shot if they try to cross..im ruthless and cruel..seguin what job you think you could handle? Promtional person/ recruiter? you got a way with words, go get us some followers!

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:16 PM
oh im your dude, check out the invasion thread..i want all the illegals shot if they try to cross..im ruthless and cruel..seguin what job you think you could handle? Promtional person/ recruiter? you got a way with words, go get us some followers!

Hell yes. I want to due some hands on work with the asassinations too. I can recruit for the D08 regime though. I like it.... I like it a lot.

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:18 PM
Hell yes. I want to due some hands on work with the asassinations too. I can recruit for the D08 regime though. I like it.... I like it a lot.
yeah you can go out and look for em and bam you can be undercover as well..lonny with all the illegals leaving, i can find you a job..how about gardner?

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:19 PM
yeah you can go out and look for em and bam you can be undercover as well..lonny with all the illegals leaving, i can find you a job..how about gardner?

LMFAO!! Outstanding. Or we can have him making our breakfast tacos.

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:22 PM
With all of the illegals going we will need some cheap labor for minor construction type work..... Lonny, do you have the skills to replace the aliens at what they do best?

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:23 PM
LMFAO!! Outstanding. Or we can have him making our breakfast tacos.
i dont like to start the morning off gassy

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:25 PM
i dont like to start the morning off gassy

Well, it doesn't look like there is much else for Lonny to do than work our lawns... that is all the aliens did.

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:27 PM
rockettrn, can be my Computer Person..first task..making my link in my sig to say "Join the D08 Regime!"

lonny23
03-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Since KT2000, ktchamp97, and jc84chill work for me, you guys will have to find a new place to campaign!:p I also have a loyal cabinet in place right now.

Vice-President- KT2000 because he has to be a mediator and oversee this message board. A Vice-President has to be a steady voice that wears multiple hats.

Secretary of Agriculture- bullrock, because he's a seasoned farmer.

Secretary of the Interior- redneckn, since he cares so much about our landscape and wildlife.

Secretary of Justice- Wide-e-wide, since he's been on both sides of the law and has a unique perspective how to make things better.

Secretary of Commerce- ThEgReAtOnE, since he's well aware of business in this country.

Secretary of Defense- Mad_fan, because I need a vet that can act diplomatically.

Secretary of Labor- Miss Kitty, because she knows the the perils of the working man.

Secretary of Education- dragonsdaddy, so we can learn how to spell.

Secretary of State- CyFallsMom, since we need a gracious person speaking to Heads of State.

Secretary of Energy- ktchamp97, because we need the petroleum knowledge.

Secretary of Transportation- farmerfan, because he knows transportation.

Secretary of Health and Human Services- pack0808, because he knows all the unhealthy things not to do.

Secretary of Treasury- jc84chill, because I'm taking a stab he'll do a good job in the money department!

Secretary of Veterans Affairs- Scooter!, because I need a customer service-type vet to make this department better.

Secretary of Homeland Security- bleedgreen, because he can do as good of a job protecting us as he does protecting the Lobos!

Secretary of Housing & Urban Development- dada4w, because he seems to be passionate about what these guys do.

I almost forgot I needed some ambassadors:

China- drgnbkr
Russia- SeguinMatadors
United Kingdom- ReaganRattler07
France- Texas Headliner
Germany- RedRage00
Japan- Southlake Thug
Brazil- dragons08
Indonesia- garlandowl08
India- dragoncrew06
Venezuela- Gtown02
Italy- Supercentex
Netherlands- dragonfootballfan
Mexico- TexasFrog
Canada- Red Raiders
Australia- CoppellCowboy57
South Korea- Football Junkie
Saudi Arabia- jtk1519
Spain- Primetime536
Thailand- favpack

It's your choice. You guys can lose the election and good jobs in England and Brazil or stick with me.:p

lonny23
03-29-2006, 10:31 PM
rockettrn, can be my Computer Person..first task..making my link in my sig to say "Join the D08 Regime!"
He's loyal to Judson and I'll give him your old job. There are all kinds of women in Brazil.:cool:

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:31 PM
It's your choice. You guys can lose the election and good jobs in England and Brazil or stick with me.:p

We are tired of you and your ways.... we are done with you. We will not follow and you have been overthrown.

lonny23
03-29-2006, 10:33 PM
We are tired of you and your ways.... we are done with you. We will not follow and you have been overthrown.
It takes more than just the 2 of you to overthrow this regime.

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:34 PM
You guys can lose the election and good jobs in England and Brazil or stick with me.:p
well, when they realize, that WE do what is right, not what everyone wants to hear

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:36 PM
well, when they realize, that WE do what is right, not what everyone wants to hear

Exactly...

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:40 PM
He's loyal to Judson and I'll give him your old job. There are all kinds of women in Brazil.:cool:
spsh..once he joins my regime..i can pick up any kind of babe he wants..*snap* shes his..you dont have that kind of power

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:43 PM
It takes more than just the 2 of you to overthrow this regime.
well..weve got 3..plus count in cke and headliner and yankee and rocket and texasred..all the young guns will side with a winner then the older group, will realize my youthful thinking is the way to go

lonny23
03-29-2006, 10:44 PM
well..weve got 3..plus count in cke and headliner and yankee and rocket and texasred..all the young guns will side with a winner then the older group, will realize my youthful thinking is the way to go
Who's the 3rd person? I only see 2 right now.

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Who's the 3rd person? I only see 2 right now.
reagan..notice who my VP is

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 10:51 PM
I think we get Lonny thrown out as our first order in the new regime... we don't need his type.

dragons08
03-29-2006, 10:53 PM
I think we get Lonny thrown out as our first order in the new regime... we don't need his type.
nah..we'll keep him...for now..:eek:

CKE
03-29-2006, 11:20 PM
who would like to join the D08 and RR07 team?

Im in..................

SeguinMatadors
03-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Im in..................

Looks like Lonny is done for.

CKE
03-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Looks like Lonny is done for.

yeah its deff. over now :cool:

lonny23
03-29-2006, 11:51 PM
yeah its deff. over now :cool:
No, Sir. It's not over.

CKE
03-29-2006, 11:55 PM
No, Sir. It's not over.

we'll see

Big_Maar
03-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Hey Lonny, let me have the UK since D08 has commited Treason and will be in Leavenworth in a few days. :cool:

CKE
03-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Hey Lonny, let me have the UK since D08 has commited Treason and will be in Leavenworth in a few days. :cool:

dude i didnt even get a country..............lonny is dead to me now

lonny23
03-30-2006, 12:10 AM
You're in.

lonny23
03-30-2006, 12:12 AM
dude i didnt even get a country..............lonny is dead to me now
That's because you didn't post as much when I gave out the ambassadorships. You can have Kyrgyzstan and go crazy with the women and booze if you'll stay loyal to me.

CKE
03-30-2006, 12:17 AM
That's because you didn't post as much when I gave out the ambassadorships. You can have Kyrgyzstan and go crazy with the women and booze if you'll stay loyal to me.

dead

lonny23
03-30-2006, 02:25 AM
dead
I forgot you could take Brazil since D08 doesn't want those babes down there anymore.

CKE
03-30-2006, 02:33 AM
I forgot you could take Brazil since D08 doesn't want those babes down there anymore.

hummmmmmmmmm........

CKE
03-30-2006, 02:50 AM
well after pondering this and many under the table deals with the enemy there is enough bribing for me to switch sides and ill show you why...............
http://pictures.celebscentral.net/adrianalima/91.jpghttp://www.apluscelebrity.com/images/gisele_bundchen27.jpghttp://www.jurgita.com/images_new/models/F/portfolio-picture/w448xh478/Diana-d-27750-3.jpg

Ummmmmmmmm yeah nuff said i switch

ktCarl
03-30-2006, 06:59 AM
Well, I was going to say that I wouldn't want to join a club that would have me as a member but after looking at that dark-haired lady.... Where can I sign up?!?!?!?!? :p

dada
03-30-2006, 07:05 AM
We(Older cats) will CRUSH YOU!!!!
All we have to do is distract you with beer and women.....that will be your downfall....I guess I have to throw in a few <cough, cough> "Cute" guys for Sequin.:D

dada
03-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Who would YOU vote for?????

Lonny:
http://www.af.mil/

Or Dragon08 and his Crew:
http://campus.fortunecity.com/carthage/111/pokemon.html

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 07:18 AM

Lonny,

If you'll make me your Minister of Defense, give me rights to Mexico, and allow me to deal with Cuba with no questions asked, I'll help you run these young pups out of town and quell this blood thirsty coup.

lonny23
03-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Lonny,

If you'll make me your Minister of Defense, give me rights to Mexico, and allow me to deal with Cuba with no questions asked, I'll help you run these young pups out of town and quell this blood thirsty coup.
I can't just fire Mad_fan like that. I like your idea though. How about Wide's old position? You can take 'em out through the courts.

yankee
03-30-2006, 08:55 AM
ill be your minister of defense. :cool:

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 09:12 AM
You got Kinky for govenor. So why not BUBBA for president. I am running as an independent. I stand for no 30 sec delay between post. I will hammer any snot nosed little smart a$$. I will represent all the little people. And I will make coolkid my secretary of war, since he is always so willing to go at it. Seguin you can be secretary of fiction, since you always talk about how good the Matadors are. VOTE BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 09:16 AM
I can't just fire Mad_fan like that. I like your idea though. How about Wide's old position? You can take 'em out through the courts.

What exactly was Wide's position. As a fellow Lufkin alumni I don't mind filling the position of a lengendary Wide-e-Wide. But I still want Mexico.

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 09:18 AM
What exactly was Wide's position. As a fellow Lufkin alumni I don't mind filling the position of a lengendary Wide-e-Wide. But I still want Mexico.
Lufpan you join the independent party and you can have all of Latin America. You can also be my primary joke teller, since so many of the stories you put on threads are funny.

lonny23
03-30-2006, 09:20 AM
He was Secretary of Justice, so you can be Attorney General. I can't fire a guy (Mad-fan) that will probably still be my supporter. Then again, he wanted to team with Wide to run against me the last time!:D

lonny23
03-30-2006, 09:20 AM
Lufpan you join the independent party and you can have all of Latin America. You can also be my primary joke teller, since so many of the stories you put on threads are funny.
You can't take coolestkid because he said he was supporting me.

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 09:22 AM
You can't take coolestkid because he said he was supporting me.
READ MY LIPS.. The key word here is WAS.

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 09:27 AM

I'd want all of Latin America, Secretary of Defense, and the ability to deal with Cuba any way I see fit with no questions asked.

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 09:28 AM
I'd want all of Latin America, Secretary of Defense, and the ability to deal with Cuba any way I see fit with no questions asked.
As long as Cuba's an after thought when you are done with them. We will have a deal.

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 09:35 AM
As long as Cuba's an after thought when you are done with them. We will have a deal.

Cuba will be a beautiful vacation resort when I'm completely through with it. Of course, I'll have to burn it to the ground and kill all the Commies first. If this is acceptable to you then I'll join the independent ticket.

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Cuba will be a beautiful vacation resort when I'm completely through with it. Of course, I'll have to burn it to the ground and kill all the Commies first. If this is acceptable to you then I'll join the independent ticket.
You are in. The ball is rolling.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:04 AM
LUFPAN, perhaps you might want the Secretary of Labor position. (hee hee hee) It sounds like it could me a very busy position right now.

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 10:06 AM
LUFPAN, perhaps you might want the Secretary of Labor position. (hee hee hee) It sounds like it could me a very busy position right now.
Miss Kitty you can be my Secretary of flirtation. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. Secretary of Labor is being saved for a woman...

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Actually, you should run for Governor. We need a Bubba governor to get stuff done.

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Actually, you should run for Governor. We need a Bubba governor to get stuff done.
My aspirations are much higher.

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 10:15 AM
You are in. The ball is rolling.

I hereby throw my complete support behind BubbaCoach and the independent party. Anyone joining us will be given a beautiful beach home in Cuba and your choice of companionship from any of my Latin American states. Friday nite football will be played every night and the Off-season will only last 4 weeks to allow people with broken bones to heal-up and the cheerleaders to learn some new steps. During this four week off season, there will be a beach party every night with a live concert.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:15 AM
My aspirations are much higher.

What is higher than being the governor of Texas other than being God and that position is already taken. ;)

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:16 AM
I hereby throw my complete support behind BubbaCoach and the independent party. Anyone joining us will be given a beautiful beach home in Cuba and your choice of companionship from any of my Latin American states. Friday nite football will be played every night and the Off-season will only last 4 weeks to allow people with broken bones to heal-up and the cheerleaders to learn some new steps. During this four week off season, there will be a beach party every night with a live concert.

Spoken like a true politician. B.S. B.S. B.S. :p

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 10:18 AM
B.S. B.S. B.S. :p

There couldn't be a political race without it.

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Spoken like a true politician. B.S. B.S. B.S. :p
We have Miss Kitty's support.. B.S. stands for Bubba's Superior. Yeah, you go girl.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:22 AM
We have Miss Kitty's support.. B.S. stands for Bubba's Superior. Yeah, you go girl.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

bubbacoach
03-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Miss Kitty, I will not tell Lonny that it is actually a code for Bubba's Sexy, he might get his feelings hurt.:o

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:28 AM
Miss Kitty, I will not tell Lonny that it is actually a code for Bubba's Sexy, he might get his feelings hurt.:o

Okay, thanks. ;)

CKE
03-30-2006, 11:13 AM
You got Kinky for govenor. So why not BUBBA for president. I am running as an independent. I stand for no 30 sec delay between post. I will hammer any snot nosed little smart a$$. I will represent all the little people. And I will make coolkid my secretary of war, since he is always so willing to go at it. Seguin you can be secretary of fiction, since you always talk about how good the Matadors are. VOTE BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

for some reason................
http://pictures.celebscentral.net/adrianalima/91.jpghttp://www.apluscelebrity.com/images/gisele_bundchen27.jpghttp://www.jurgita.com/images_new/models/F/portfolio-picture/w448xh478/Diana-d-27750-3.jpg
........i feel i am obligated to stay with lonny. But i wouldnt mind being secretary of war all i need is a little more "convincing" i think.

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 11:18 AM
........i feel i am obligated to stay with lonny. But i wouldnt mind being secretary of war all i need is a little more "convincing" i think.

What if Bubba gives you exclusive rights to go to battle with Primetime and Dragonfootballfan?

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 11:19 AM

I think Lonny needs one of those too.

CKE
03-30-2006, 11:27 AM
What if Bubba gives you exclusive rights to go to battle with Primetime and Dragonfootballfan?

lol hmmmmmmmmmmm tempting. wait whos side are you on D08 or bubbas

CKE
03-30-2006, 11:29 AM
I think Lonny needs one of those too.

hmmmmm this it true me and him will discuss it i have a flight from brazil leaving at 4:00 to the states

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 11:29 AM

That's a given. Anybody would give him that.

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 11:30 AM
lol hummmmmmmmmmm tempting. wait whos side are you on D08 or bubbas

Hmm...

CKE
03-30-2006, 11:30 AM
That's a given. Anybody would give him that.

i think so to

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 11:56 AM
[........i feel i am obligated to stay with lonny. But i wouldnt mind being secretary of war all i need is a little more "convincing" i think.

Since all of Latin America is now mine. You can keep Brazil and all the eye candy and still join Bubbacoach and me on the independent ticket.

CKE
03-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Since all of Latin America is now mine. You can keep Brazil and all the eye candy and still join Bubbacoach and me on the independent ticket.

like i said a already have these privileges with lonny. i dont need anymore enemies than i already have................but im still open for a better deal

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 12:09 PM
like i said a already have these privileges with lonny. i dont need anymore enemies than i already have................but im still open for a better deal

You'd still get the beach house in Cuba.

CKE
03-30-2006, 12:14 PM
You'd still get the beach house in Cuba.

i am a embassador of a whole country i can just buy it myself lol. and i wouldnt want one in cuba if you dont sink the whole island the you have not done our job right

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 12:27 PM
i am a embassador of a whole country i can just buy it myself lol. and i wouldnt want one in cuba if you dont sink the whole island the you have not done our job right

The island itself is beautiful. Its just the leadership that I'll sink. Then burn the whole thing to the ground and start over with new Condos and football stadiums.

CKE
03-30-2006, 12:30 PM
The island itself is beautiful. Its just the leadership that I'll sink. Then burn the whole thing to the ground and start over with new Condos and football stadiums.

lol ok now the big question who will rep. the island as the #1 home team.................

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 12:48 PM
lol ok now the big question who will rep. the island as the #1 home team.................

Join us on the Independent ticket and I'll let you decide.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Join us on the Independent ticket and I'll let you decide.

Again spoken like a true politician. LOL :p

lonny23
03-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Miss Kitty you can be my Secretary of flirtation. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. Secretary of Labor is being saved for a woman...
The current Secretary of Labor is a woman!:D

lonny23
03-30-2006, 01:26 PM
I doubt that.

lonny23
03-30-2006, 01:27 PM
You sound just like a politician. You're waiting to be bought by the best deal.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 01:30 PM
You sound just like a politician. You're waiting to be bought by the best deal.

Have a little faith. :p

lonny23
03-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Here's the deal. I have a lot of ambassadors and people in my cabinet currently. That means I need to remain loyal to the current regime. If for some reason, I lose their support, my position on many things will change. You have a future in the Lonny administration. These unproven radicals are coming in from the outside and trying to uproot a distinguished and respected government. The finest members of this distinguished board are serving currently at the highest level.

Big_Maar
03-30-2006, 01:43 PM

Hey thats not fair........All I got from D08 UK was the Spice Girls:eek:

lonny23
03-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Hey thats not fair........All I got from D08 UK was the Spice Girls:eek:
Hey, I can beat the Spice Girls from UK, but can't post pictures from work.

Big_Maar
03-30-2006, 01:50 PM
sweet......President Lonny is always looking out for his peeps. cant wait to see them.:D

Jump on this ticket and you too could have something better in your future.:cool:

KT2000
03-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Please link to any bigger pictures, so we keep the board from slowing down. Thanks!

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 03:20 PM
When's the actual election? We've got candidates, we've got BS, lies, and promises that can't be kept. We've got a full blown election here but no election date.:eek:

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Since KT2000, ktchamp97, and jc84chill work for me, you guys will have to find a new place to campaign!:p I also have a loyal cabinet in place right now.

Vice-President- KT2000 because he has to be a mediator and oversee this message board. A Vice-President has to be a steady voice that wears multiple hats.

Secretary of the Interior- redneckn, since he cares so much about our landscape and wildlife.

Secretary of Justice- Wide-e-wide, since he's been on both sides of the law and has a unique perspective how to make things better.

Secretary of Commerce- ThEgReAtOnE, since he's well aware of business in this country.

Secretary of Defense- Mad_fan, because I need a vet that can act diplomatically.

Secretary of Labor- Miss Kitty, because she knows the the perils of the working man.

Secretary of State- CyFallsMom, since we need a gracious person speaking to Heads of State.

Secretary of Health and Human Services- pack0808, because he knows all the unhealthy things not to do.

Secretary of Treasury- jc84chill, because I'm taking a stab he'll do a good job in the money department!

Secretary of Veterans Affairs- Scooter!, because I need a customer service-type vet to make this department better.

Secretary of Homeland Security- bleedgreen, because he can do as good of a job protecting us as he does protecting the Lobos!

Secretary of Housing & Urban Development- dada4w, because he seems to be passionate about what these guys do.

China- drgnbkr
Russia- SeguinMatadors
France- Texas Headliner
Germany- RedRage00
Japan- Southlake Thug
Brazil- dragons08
Indonesia- garlandowl08
India- dragoncrew06
Venezuela- Gtown02
Italy- Supercentex
Mexico- TexasFrog
Canada- Red Raiders
Saudi Arabia- jtk1519
Spain- Primetime536
Thailand- favpack

Hey I am on your side dude. I want to help you overthrow D08 and Seguin and keep your term going.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey I am on your side dude. I want to help you overthrow D08 and Seguin and keep your term going.

It's D08 and ReaganRattler. Seguin is on the fence. :D

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Yeah thanks Miss Kitty. I want to help Lonny overthrow D08 and Reagan.

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 03:40 PM

I am with D08 and Reagan. If cool wants to continue being cool he will join force. Bubba will come becuase if he comes then we will assure him ANY coaching job he wants.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 03:41 PM
I am with D08 and Reagan. If cool wants to continue being cool he will join force. Bubba will come becuase if he comes then we will assure him ANY coaching job he wants.
:(

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 03:42 PM
:(

We are the new world order. We are not politicians here... we tell it like it is regardless of what you want to here. Makin' things happen... ya' hearrrrrrrd.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 03:44 PM
We are the new world order. We are not politicians here... we tell it like it is regardless of what you want to here. Makin' things happen... ya' hearrrrrrrd.

Sure, whatever. Make it happen. Go for it. :rolleyes: :D

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 03:45 PM
You are the new world order? Great.:rolleyes:

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Sure, whatever. Make it happen. Go for it. :rolleyes: :D

Show some respect for our new world order or we will banish you to Ethiopia.... we are giving you the chance to join!

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Show some respect for our new world order or we will banish you to Ethiopia.... we are giving you the chance to join!

Actually, no. Not one of you have asked me to join your little revolution. Bubbacoach did but then he changed the title from hottness to flirtieness.

lonny23
03-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Actually, no. Not one of you have asked me to join your little revolution. Bubbacoach did but then he changed the title from hottness to flirtieness.
Miss Kitty,

Will stay with my administration?

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 03:54 PM

Miss Kitty, join and you will be are Lady in charge of all good lookin' guys. With that, you have charge of all hott guys of all ages.

Lonny is done for.... he is a thing of the past. He is a fading enigma.

Join us or face the concequences.

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Miss Kitty, join and you will be are Lady in charge of all good lookin' guys. With that, you have charge of all hott guys of all ages.

What consequences?

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Miss Kitty,

Will stay with my administration?

What do you think? :rolleyes:

Congrats on hitting 14,000. :D

DragonBand06
03-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Alright, I'll go with whichever side makes me Secretary of Extreme Gaming and Ambassador to College Station...:D

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 04:07 PM
What do you think? :rolleyes:

Congrats on hitting 14,000. :D

We never wanted you anyways.:mad:

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 04:08 PM

Guess what, I am already a Lady in charge. Not only is he not done for, he has not even gotten started yet. ;) :D

And as far as the consequences go, that Dom stuff doesn't work for you. :p ;)

SeguinMatadors
Alright, I'll go with whichever side makes me Secretary of Extreme Gaming and Ambassador to College Station...:D

Done.

lonny23
sweet......President Lonny is always looking out for his peeps. cant wait to see them.:D

Jump on this ticket and you too could have something better in your future.:cool:
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0230030/Ss/0230030/1?path=pgallery&path_key=Hurley,%20Elizabeth%20(I)

Could it be, Satan? Yep, Elizabeth Hurley is from England. I've got whatever age you want.

TexasRed6x
Yeah I want to know if I am in the running for Sports executive.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 04:09 PM
We never wanted you anyways.:mad:

It won't be the first time.

SeguinMatadors
03-30-2006, 04:09 PM

I will have you cleaning toilets in our administration.

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 04:10 PM
I will have you cleaning toilets in our administration.
Too bad that I won't clean them.

lonny23
03-30-2006, 04:12 PM
That's fine with me. The Secretary of Labor is an Aggie already.

lonny23
03-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Of course you are. We need a reporter to tell the truth; I mean what the people want to hear!:D

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 04:13 PM
That's fine with me. The Secretary of Labor is an Aggie already.

And she can tell you all of the fun places to go in College Station. But don't tell the president. ;)

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 04:15 PM
Of course you are. We need a reporter to tell the truth; I mean what the people want to hear!:D
And I will do all I can to get the inside story that you guys need.

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 04:31 PM

Join me and Bubbacoach and you can have that job as well as chief inspector at a females only, bikini wax establishment of your choice.

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Join me and Bubbacoach and you can have that job as well as chief inspector at a females only, bikini wax establishment of your choice.
I think that D08 would fit that qualification since he's such a babe magnet.:D

dragons08
03-30-2006, 08:58 PM
i suggest the D08 camps and the Bubba camps, join together and take down evil (lonny)

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 09:08 PM
i suggest the D08 camps and the Bubba camps, join together and take down evil (lonny)
I think that the texasred camps, the lonny camps and the Miss Kitty camps should join together and take down D08 and Reagan.

dragons08
03-30-2006, 09:14 PM
I think that the texasred camps, the lonny camps and the Miss Kitty camps should join together and take down D08 and Reagan.
ur going against me??? :eek:

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 09:15 PM
ur going against me??? :eek:
Why is that supposed to be bad?

lonny23
03-30-2006, 09:22 PM
I see. You're worried about losing and want to pool your resources!:p

lonny23
03-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Why is that supposed to be bad?
They're shocked that you have such good taste and know not to go with the next thing flying in the breeze.

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 09:24 PM
He wants to get all the help he can but it isn't going to work.

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 09:26 PM
They're shocked that you have such good taste and know not to go with the next thing flying in the breeze.
Yeah I don't want to pick sides or anything, but I know who is smart and knows what he is doing. I don't want to pick a side unless I am asked.

dragons08
03-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah I don't want to pick sides or anything, but I know who is smart and knows what he is doing. I don't want to pick a side unless I am asked.
okay..i wont ask you..i'll tell you :cool:

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 09:30 PM
okay..i wont ask you..i'll tell you :cool:
Are you trying to force me into joining your group?

dragons08
03-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Are you trying to force me into joining your group?
no, i was being a smart butt

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 09:41 PM
no, i was being a smart butt
I figured that.

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 09:57 PM

There is NO FEAR in the BubbaCoach / LUFPAN Independent party. WE SHALL OVERCOME, WE SHALL OVERCOME...

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:00 PM
There is NO FEAR in the BubbaCoach / LUFPAN Independent party. WE SHALL OVERCOME, WE SHALL OVERCOME...

Until your wives tell you to stop playing on the board. :p ;) :D

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 10:08 PM
That ought to put a little fear in them.

LUFPAN
03-30-2006, 10:10 PM

Good point. But there's no fear of losing the election.

Miss Kitty
03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Good point. But there's no fear of losing the election.

You are a fearless man. ;)

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 10:15 PM
You are a fearless man. ;)
I am fearless when it comes to surgeries. Does that count?

lonny23
03-30-2006, 10:50 PM
Yeah, he wears the pants in the family...because his wife likes dresses!:p

lonny23
03-30-2006, 10:51 PM
I am fearless when it comes to surgeries. Does that count?
Yes, it counts. You do good in the faith department, too.

TexasRed6x
03-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Yes, it counts. You do good in the faith department, too.
Yeah that is one thing to have and I am glad that I have that.

CKE
03-31-2006, 12:28 AM
Please link to any bigger pictures, so we keep the board from slowing down. Thanks!

sorry KT it has been noted

bubbacoach
03-31-2006, 06:54 AM
I have been out meandering with the little people and have not had time to see what is going on in the election. In my abscence, my most eloquent running mate has kept us going strong. I see some people wavering, and others staying strong with their parties, but the one thing I have seen for sure is passion. Lufpan and myself stand for football, great football, great High School football, beautiful women (that is why you should join us, MISS KITTY), cold beer, and Texas annexing the world. We are young, strong, intelligent men, who know that are wives are important in our lives and that every women should have a voice. Jump on the band wagon before it is to late. Once me and Lufpan are elected, all those that did not follow, will be exciled to Louisiana. Remember great high school football, beautiful women, cold beer, and Texas annexing the world are what you want your leaders working towards. Have a good day.. Are there any hands to shake or babies to kiss.

Reaganrattler07
03-31-2006, 09:55 AM

China- drgnbkr
Russia- SeguinMatadors
France- Texas Headliner
Germany- RedRage00
Japan- Southlake Thug
Brazil- dragons08
Indonesia- garlandowl08
India- dragoncrew06
Venezuela- Gtown02
Italy- Supercentex
Mexico- TexasFrog
Canada- Red Raiders
Saudi Arabia- jtk1519
Spain- Primetime536
Thailand- favpack

Hey! I lived in China and Thailand! I want to be ambassador to one of them! I'll go with Thailand cause I was in his house for a few occasions...

Miss Kitty
03-31-2006, 10:01 AM
Hey! I lived in China and Thailand! I want to be ambassador to one of them! I'll go with Thailand cause I was in his house for a few occasions...

I will take this under advisement. ;)

Reaganrattler07
03-31-2006, 10:13 AM
I will take this under advisement. ;)

I'm surprised he didn't make you First Lady! :D

lonny23
03-31-2006, 11:31 AM
If Favpack wants to go to another country, you can have Thailand.

TexasRed6x
03-31-2006, 09:57 PM

China- drgnbkr
Russia- SeguinMatadors
France- Texas Headliner
Germany- RedRage00
Japan- Southlake Thug
Brazil- dragons08
Indonesia- garlandowl08
India- dragoncrew06
Venezuela- Gtown02
Italy- Supercentex
Mexico- TexasFrog
Canada- Red Raiders
Saudi Arabia- jtk1519
Spain- Primetime536
Thailand- favpack

Dude where is the Sports executive TexasRed?

Firebird
03-31-2006, 10:10 PM
As of now, the Firebird is officially undecided. I am willing to listen to overtures from both parties.......

lonny23
03-31-2006, 10:57 PM
Dude where is the Sports executive TexasRed?
That's an old list from January.

TexasRed6x
03-31-2006, 10:59 PM
That's an old list from January.
Oh. Can we get an updated list with all the candidates or are you still working on it.

lonny23
03-31-2006, 11:00 PM
As of now, the Firebird is officially undecided. I am willing to listen to overtures from both parties.......
Let's see, I 've said a few things on the invasion thread and really feel torn by both sides. My opponents want to blow up people and build walls. You might want to stick with me.:D

lonny23
03-31-2006, 11:01 PM
Oh. Can we get an updated list with all the candidates or are you still working on it.
I haven't worked on anything because I wanted the posters to see who already had positions and therefore not run on their own.

TexasRed6x
03-31-2006, 11:03 PM
I haven't worked on anything because I wanted the posters to see who already had positions and therefore not run on their own.
Ok. I understand what you are trying to explain to me.

Firebird
03-31-2006, 11:26 PM
Let's see, I 've said a few things on the invasion thread and really feel torn by both sides. My opponents want to blow up people and build walls. You might want to stick with me.:D

I am thinking so too, but....... I am holding out for that Russian Ambassadorship.

lonny23
04-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Down with Lonny... I will help you overthrow him DO8.
That's the words of the Russian ambassador. You can have Russia, Firebird.

Let's see if I can do this from memory. You can also have:

Lithuania
Estonia
Latvia
Belarus
Moldova
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Kazahkstan
Kyrgyzstan
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
Ukraine

I forgot Tajikistan.:(

Firebird
04-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Let's see.... Ambassador to all of the Former Soviet Union..... sign me up for your PAC group, Lonny.

lonny23
04-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Let's see.... Ambassador to all of the Former Soviet Union..... sign me up for your PAC group, Lonny.
I figured you could have it all. I really do like Kyrgyzstan. I'm more interested in Soviet and Russian history now than I ever was before going over there. I bought an old Kyrgyz Socialist Republic flag and Soviet Air Force hats while I was there. I even bought a cool war poster from the 50's that's just like our war posters. In Russian, it says to watch what you say in letters to home!:D

Firebird
04-01-2006, 12:35 AM
I figured you could have it all. I really do like Kyrgyzstan. I'm more interested in Soviet and Russian history now than I ever was before going over there. I bought an old Kyrgyz Socialist Republic flag and Soviet Air Force hats while I was there. I even bought a cool war poster from the 50's that's just like our war posters. In Russian, it says to watch what you say in letters to home!:D

I used to have a t-shirt that was strikingly similar to that poster. On the front was the KGB seal, on the back a pictute of a woman receiting a small little verse, I will try to remember it

Don't chatter.....
In these days even the walls can overhear
It is not far from idle talk and gossip to treason
DO NOT CHATTER

Really very similar to our very own "Loose lips sink ships".

dragons08
04-01-2006, 02:48 AM
I have been out meandering with the little people and have not had time to see what is going on in the election. In my abscence, my most eloquent running mate has kept us going strong. I see some people wavering, and others staying strong with their parties, but the one thing I have seen for sure is passion. Lufpan and myself stand for football, great football, great High School football, beautiful women (that is why you should join us, MISS KITTY), cold beer, and Texas annexing the world. We are young, strong, intelligent men, who know that are wives are important in our lives and that every women should have a voice. Jump on the band wagon before it is to late. Once me and Lufpan are elected, all those that did not follow, will be exciled to Louisiana. Remember great high school football, beautiful women, cold beer, and Texas annexing the world are what you want your leaders working towards. Have a good day.. Are there any hands to shake or babies to kiss.
bubba, im telling you we must join forces!

TexasRed6x
04-01-2006, 11:43 AM
I am thinking about joining forces with Lonny and Miss Kitty as the Sports executive.:D

dragons08
04-01-2006, 01:24 PM
I am thinking about joining forces with Lonny and Miss Kitty as the Sports executive.:D
and i used to think you were cool..silly me:p

yankee
04-01-2006, 01:34 PM
do u have the "regime" thought out? what political positions have been filled in?

lonny23
04-01-2006, 02:47 PM
do u have the "regime" thought out? what political positions have been filled in?
He doesn't need to plan it out because he's not going to win.:D

TexasRed6x
04-01-2006, 06:19 PM
I would re-think that one D08.

TexasRed6x
04-01-2006, 09:20 PM
He doesn't need to plan it out because he's not going to win.:D
That's true Lonny.

TexasRed6x
04-01-2006, 09:21 PM
I still am cool.

Reaganrattler07
04-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Lets do a walkout to protest Lonny! :p

TexasRed6x
04-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Do it Reagan. I know that you will have fun with it.

Reaganrattler07
04-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Do it Reagan. I know that you will have fun with it.

Lol, I could never do it actually...

TexasRed6x
04-01-2006, 09:47 PM
You would need alot of help with it.

lonny23
04-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Like a Judson administrator, I'll let you. Who knows, I might give you a ride!:p

lonny23
04-01-2006, 09:52 PM
You like this place an awful lot. All the people who get banned want to come back, too!:D

dragons08
04-01-2006, 10:08 PM
thats exactly what he wants us to do! we stay and fight!

lonny23
04-01-2006, 10:27 PM
I could care less.

TexasRed6x
04-01-2006, 11:37 PM
And hope to try and shut down lonny? Not likely to happen.

lonny23
04-01-2006, 11:59 PM
And hope to try and shut down lonny? Not likely to happen.
When I get to 14,600 I'll slow down for a few days.

TexasRed6x
04-02-2006, 12:01 AM
When I get to 14,600 I'll slow down for a few days.
But then you will be back to being your active self and a couple hundred a day like I used to. I can get 100 a day but I can't since I got school and the board being quiet.

stevefoxsc
04-02-2006, 04:38 AM
beat lonny thats impossible he makes like 500 post a day!

lonny23
04-02-2006, 04:47 AM
Some days that's true.:D

TexasRed6x
04-02-2006, 12:51 PM
Now you know how I feel about trying to catch him.

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 10:11 AM

Okay y'all win. I think the LUFPAN/Bubbacoach party could used a lady like me.

LUFPAN
06-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Okay y'all win. I think the LUFPAN/Bubbacoach party could used a lady like me.

You must have missed the Press Release back in April announcing the stunning election victory by me and Bubba. Here it is for you and welcome aboard.

0930 5 April 2006 - AP – New Release

Independent Party Sweeps Forum Elections.

In a stunning upset the Independent Party made up of BubbaCoach and LUFPAN swept the forum elections held this past Tuesday. Apparently their platform of High School Football, Cold Beer, Beautiful Women and Texas annexing the rest of the world was well received in all areas.

While there was great celebration in the Independent camp, campaigners for the Lonny camp were last seen burning their campaign signs and giving themselves paper cuts with old campaign fliers. When asked to comment on this surprising upset Lonny’s running mate Dada4W could only respond with “Huh, what, Huh, I don’t understand.” He was later seen boarding an American Airlines flight for Las Vegas accompanied by two midgets holding a step ladder… Lonny himself was said to be inconsolable and was last seen boarding an Air Force jet headed for New Jersey. Noticeably absent from his side was the beautiful Miss Kitty who was later seen dancing at the Independent Party.

When voters were asked why they chose the BubbaCoach / LUFPAN ticket, the response was near unanimous. The other parties simply did not base their campaign on actual platforms. Lonny seemed to be running on name recognition alone while hoping to gather the Kitty votes. Voters seemed confused by the fact that a guy in New Jersey felt like he could continue to provide valuable leadership to their football loving state.

The first official act for the newly elected party was to name D08 its representative to Brazil and all Latin American states. BubbaCoach was quoted as saying, “Today represents a monumental breakthrough for the common man. Proof that our electoral system does indeed work if you combine voters with sufficient amounts of alchohol.”
LUFPAN was unavailable for comment but was last seen on a Naval Air Craft Carrier off the coast of Cuba.

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 10:48 AM
That is pretty good media coverage. :D

ktCarl
06-22-2006, 12:52 PM

China- drgnbkr
Russia- SeguinMatadors
France- Texas Headliner
Germany- RedRage00
Japan- Southlake Thug
Brazil- dragons08
Indonesia- garlandowl08
India- dragoncrew06
Venezuela- Gtown02
Italy- Supercentex
Mexico- TexasFrog
Canada- Red Raiders
Saudi Arabia- jtk1519
Spain- Primetime536
Thailand- favpack

You forgot me as Minister of Entertainment.

TexasRed6x
06-22-2006, 12:54 PM

China- drgnbkr
Russia- SeguinMatadors
France- Texas Headliner
Germany- RedRage00
Japan- Southlake Thug
Brazil- dragons08
Indonesia- garlandowl08
India- dragoncrew06
Venezuela- Gtown02
Italy- Supercentex
Mexico- TexasFrog
Canada- Red Raiders
Saudi Arabia- jtk1519
Spain- Primetime536
Thailand- favpack

Yeah he forgot me as the Sports executive.

dragons08
06-22-2006, 02:28 PM
brazil is where all the babes are

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 02:32 PM

After Texas, you mean...right?

CKE
06-22-2006, 02:32 PM

dude i took brazil if you dont remember

LUFPAN
06-22-2006, 02:36 PM
You forgot me as Minister of Entertainment.

That is Lonny's list of administrators...th BubbaCoach / LUFPAN party is now in office.

LUFPAN
06-22-2006, 02:38 PM

Brazil (and all of Central America) was awarded to D08 for his support of the BubbaCoach / LUFPAN ticket. You will now need his permission to check out any of the Brazillian attractions.

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 02:40 PM
But keep in mind...Coolkid goes where I go so if you want me in your party, you better find him a very nice spot. PLEASE!! ;)

CKE
06-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Brazil (and all of Central America) was awarded to D08 for his support of the BubbaCoach / LUFPAN ticket. You will now need his permission to check out any of the Brazillian attractions.

no bubba gave it to me :(

dragons08
06-22-2006, 02:41 PM
you can be my secertary

LUFPAN
06-22-2006, 02:49 PM
But keep in mind...Coolkid goes where I go so if you want me in your party, you better find him a very nice spot. PLEASE!! ;)

D08 has granted CKE the post of Secretary. So CKE now has full acess to Brazil. He can also take the post of Bikini contest judge for both South Padre and Panama City.

CKE
06-22-2006, 02:54 PM
D08 has granted CKE the post of Secretary. So CKE now has full acess to Brazil. He can also take the post of Bikini contest judge for both South Padre and Panama City.

I would like to thank god, miss kitty, d08, bubba, and of course LUFPAN with out you i would not be where i am today, waist deep in beautiful woman who will do anything just to make it big in american magazines.

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 02:57 PM
I would like to thank god, miss kitty, d08, bubba, and of course LUFPAN with out you i would not be where i am today, waist deep in beautiful woman who will do anything just to make it big in american magazines.

As long as you are happy. :)

CyFallsMom
06-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think I have to deal with all of your bosses:)

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think I have to deal with all of your bosses:)

is that because you are a beautiful woman trying to get in a magazine? :)

Reaganrattler07
06-22-2006, 10:24 PM

Dude, the plan was to take me along!

CKE
06-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Dude, the plan was to take me along!

you are coming along you will be the guy spraying all the water on the women.

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Lol

CyFallsMom
06-22-2006, 10:38 PM
is that because you are a beautiful woman trying to get in a magazine?

ha ha ha ha - - - but seriously - no it is because I was voted in as the Secretary of State!

Reaganrattler07
06-22-2006, 10:38 PM
you are coming along you will be the guy spraying all the water on the women.

I'm packin' my bags!

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 10:41 PM
I think I need to plan an inaugural ball. ;)

GoOwls
06-22-2006, 10:47 PM
How did I miss this thread for the last 3 months? This is a hoot (Owl pun intended).

Let me see if I got this right. D08 is president and Skins is the VP.........

LORD HELP US ALL!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Reaganrattler07
06-22-2006, 10:49 PM
How did I miss this thread for the last 3 months? This is a hoot (Owl pun intended).

Even you said I was a good conservative!:p :D

Reaganrattler07
06-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I think I need to plan an inaugural ball. ;)

I shotgun Kittay.....

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 10:52 PM

Okay well that was the title....but they were challenged by the Bubbacoach/Lufpan party.

CKE
06-22-2006, 10:53 PM
I shotgun Kittay.....

I got cyfallsmom

CKE
06-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Okay well that was the title....but they were challenged by the Bubbacoach/Lufpan party.

and bubba/LUFPAN won

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 10:55 PM
and bubba/LUFPAN won

But we are making it all good for everyone. :D

CKE
06-22-2006, 10:56 PM
But we are making it all good for everyone. :D

o yeah we are

CyFallsMom
06-22-2006, 10:59 PM
I got cyfallsmom

Are you sure you want to hang with the Secretary!!!

I keep waiting to hear what my actual job duties are but I guess they don't start until the new term - AKA September 1st - football season:)

I just hope I don't have to keep the minutes at any of the games:rolleyes:

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Are you sure you want to hang with the Secretary!!!

I keep waiting to hear what my actual job duties are but I guess they don't start until the new term - AKA September 1st - football season:)

I just hope I don't have to keep the minutes at any of the games:rolleyes:

is that your title from Lonny's cabinet?

CyFallsMom
06-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Yep - that's the one.

Miss Kitty
06-22-2006, 11:02 PM
ahhhhh, get ready. We are moving on up baby!!!

dragons08
06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
cool, since your my secertary..aka my bi***, your on toilet duty for the week

GoOwls
06-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Even you said I was a good conservative!:p :D

Yeah, you are, but you're still just a couple of kids.........:D

CyFallsMom
06-22-2006, 11:30 PM
cool, since your my secertary..aka my bi***, your on toilet duty for the week

Uh huh....

okay, so do you see the last three letters of my tag name - they say that I've been on toilet duty for some time;) Nothing new there.

dragons08
06-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Uh huh....

okay, so do you see the last three letters of my tag name - they say that I've been on toilet duty for some time;) Nothing new there.
now you have an office job

CyFallsMom
06-22-2006, 11:34 PM
now you have an office job

Oh goodie! Wait, I already have one of those! Do I have to clean the toilets in the office too???

So, with that I bid you all good night:rolleyes: That Astros game wore me out (we had SRO tickets so my dogs are barking still). Good to see Roger again though

DrEdward
06-22-2006, 11:48 PM
And to think this thread has been ongoing for three almost three months now. :eek: This is true committment to a cause, no matter how warped. How long till football season again?

Reaganrattler07
06-22-2006, 11:53 PM
And to think this thread has been ongoing for three almost three months now. :eek: This is true committment to a cause, no matter how warped. How long till football season again?

Too long unfortunately....I think NFL Netowrk said 77 days? College and high school start up way before then..

dragons08
06-22-2006, 11:58 PM
it might not be commitment, it might just mean some of us *cough* kitty *cough* are losers :D

CyFallsMom
06-23-2006, 08:44 AM
And to think this thread has been ongoing for three almost three months now. This is true committment to a cause, no matter how warped. How long till football season again?

and therein lies the problem - no football to talk about except for the prediction variety. Once the season starts, I'll get in my football zone!! You won't see me much in off season topic then:)

Miss Kitty
06-23-2006, 09:12 AM
it might not be commitment, it might just mean some of us *cough* kitty *cough* are losers :D

And why would you say that Mr. Flute Artist? ;) :D

RocklandDragon
06-23-2006, 01:44 PM
Okay...let me get this straight. Lonny has been thrown out of office. Dragons08 and ReganRattler 07 were not the winning ticket. Who won?

Also, when is the next election?

:D

Miss Kitty
06-23-2006, 01:51 PM
LUFPAN and Bubbacoach decided to be an independent party and overthrow everyone. No elections just yet. Just self proclaimed dictation.

RocklandDragon
06-23-2006, 01:53 PM
LUFPAN and Bubbacoach decided to be an independent party and overthrow everyone. No elections just yet. Just self proclaimed dictation.

Well...In that case. Long live the rule of the benevolent leaders of LUFPAN and Bubbacoach!!

dragons08
06-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Okay...let me get this straight. Lonny has been thrown out of office. Dragons08 and ReganRattler 07 were not the winning ticket. Who won?

Also, when is the next election?

see...me and reagan took over lonny...then bubba and lufpan, wanted to take it, so we just gave it to them

TexasRed6x
06-23-2006, 05:12 PM
see...me and reagan took over lonny...then bubba and lufpan, wanted to take it, so we just gave it to them
So the whole point of the election was just to kick lonny out of office you won and now you gave it up. What gives?

ktCarl
06-24-2006, 09:15 AM
President of what?

Don't you have to be 35 yrs old to be President?

Shame on me for continuing this thread.

CyFallsMom
06-24-2006, 01:41 PM

yes, Carl, you should be ashamed of yourself:p

dragons08
06-24-2006, 01:45 PM
President of what?

Don't you have to be 35 yrs old to be President?

i demand a recount

CoppellCowboy57
06-25-2006, 09:59 PM

China- drgnbkr
Russia- SeguinMatadors
France- Texas Headliner
Germany- RedRage00
Japan- Southlake Thug
Brazil- dragons08
Indonesia- garlandowl08
India- dragoncrew06
Venezuela- Gtown02
Italy- Supercentex
Mexico- TexasFrog
Canada- Red Raiders
Saudi Arabia- jtk1519
Spain- Primetime536
Thailand- favpack

Im sorry Lonny im going to have to run with D08 and RR
I will be there Campaign Manger / Security of Defenese

TAKE UM DOWN

Reaganrattler07
06-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Im sorry Lonny im going to have to run with D08 and RR
I will be there Campaign Manger / Security of Defenese

TAKE UM DOWN

Woot! You can always count on the Marines....

Miss Kitty
06-25-2006, 11:04 PM
I thought, you guys turned it over to LUFPAN and Bubbacoach

Reaganrattler07
06-25-2006, 11:06 PM

Rebellion, I say!

TexasRed6x
06-25-2006, 11:06 PM
D08 said that LUFPAN and Bubbacoach wanted it so they gave it to them.

dragons08
06-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Rebellion, I say!
well, we did "steal" it and give it too the senior citizens!:p

Reaganrattler07
06-25-2006, 11:11 PM
well, we did "steal" it and give it too the senior citizens!:p

eh, oh well....guess no one else is gonna charge with me:(

dragons08
06-25-2006, 11:38 PM
eh, oh well....guess no one else is gonna charge with me:(
im game later, just lazy right now

TexasRed6x
06-25-2006, 11:40 PM
im game later, just lazy right now
Lazy? You must be on aim and on the board at the same time right?

dragons08
06-25-2006, 11:44 PM
Lazy? You must be on aim and on the board at the same time right?
and myspace, and itunes, and msn messneger, and azlyrics.com, and about to be yahoo mail...and the obvious one, macking on chicks!