Sep. 22, 2006 SPRING
Sep. 29, 2006 AT BAYTOWN STERLING
Oct. 6, 2006 CHANNELVIEW
Oct. 13, 2006 AT HUMBLE ATASCOCITA
Oct. 20, 2006 HUMBLE KINGWOOD
Oct. 27, 2006 AT BAYTOWN LEE
Nov. 4, 2006 BEAUMONT WEST BROOK
Nov. 10, 2006 AT PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL

from what i can tell our schedule is below avrg to say the least.
Can anyone tell me the type of program JV runs? I am really not that fimilar with there history.

But for the most part, i expect that Humble will go Undefeated. But only time can truley tell

KT2000
03-28-2006, 11:06 PM
I think the last three will definitely be the toughest of the 10. JV's athletes are on the level of yours at Humble, but they haven't had as many winning seasons. Some very talented athletes at JV. They run a multiple offense. Their top returning players are RB Anthony Bibbs (Jr. to be), WR Desmond Marrs (Sr. to be) and DB Jacoby Reed (Sr. to be). All are Div. 1 recruits. Bibbs is very fast. Marrs has good ability, but JV needs a QB who can get it to him. Reed will be a third year starter this fall.

HUM398
03-29-2006, 10:55 AM
I have to agree, The last three will be the toughest of the ten. PAM and BWestbrook have caught my eye, BW especially. Baytown lee has always had great athletes (QB and WR), but sometimes thats all they have. They always put up a fight though.

nsmustang
03-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Humble should do ok this year. Looks like Baytown Lee and Westbrook would be the only real district challenges. Good strong non-district schedule. I will be curious as to how Atascocita will do in its first year. They should be able to beat KW (LOL).

HUM398
03-29-2006, 12:31 PM
Humble should do ok this year. Looks like Baytown Lee and Westbrook would be the only real district challenges. Good strong non-district schedule. I will be curious as to how Atascocita will do in its first year. They should be able to beat KW (LOL).

Atascostia should do alright for there first year, they did schedule some 4a schools for non-district like willis and such. Hey they may suprise every one and grab that last playoff spot,but i am predicting them in the #6 spot in district.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
03-30-2006, 08:56 AM
Long as we bust Atascocita's (bleep) i could care less if they make the playoffs.

Humblefied
03-31-2006, 11:38 PM
Good strong non-district schedule.

I would have to disagree with you on that. I think this is the weakest nondistrict schedule they have had in the last 3 to 4 years. I want the Katy and Woodlands matchups. I don't care if we lost every year it was always fun to watch and always close.

Humblefied
03-31-2006, 11:40 PM
Atascostia should do alright for there first year, they did schedule some 4a schools for non-district like willis and such. Hey they may suprise every one and grab that last playoff spot,but i am predicting them in the #6 spot in district.

Highly doubt them grabbing any playoff spot. Jesse Hernandez, sophmore for Humble just transfered back to Humble and was supposed to be their top lineman. The only returning varsity player will be Jeremy Braden (RB) and Justin Wienard (DL). I think AHS needs a year to develop. Hopefully coach colbert can get they together and win something to bring momentum into 07-08.