PDA

View Full Version : Don't Vote for me . . . Argentina . . .

LR46
02-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Because really I don't care . . . I pissed some people off last year, even GoOwls until he realized I truly was his long lost better looking and more educated given up for adoption brother . . . I screwed a lot of brains up with the stupid and ridiculous "This is not a GoOwls post. Ask KT". Even though it was . . . I foiled everyone here including me and GoOwls as to who we really were or weren't, ask KT . . . and haunted many by asking you to look over your shoulder, and saying "I can help you . . . really" . . . and proved to everyone that not one person here has an IQ as high as mine by rubbing it in your face (not any more, don't need to) . . . and the thing I enjoy here the most is that I don't really freaking care what you think of me although when I go to bed at night I do and I reintroduced the use of . . .

Brilliant!!!!!!!!

So don't vote for me for anything, because I really don't care and many here need the stupid recognition much more than I do, that's for sure!!!

This is an LR46 post. Ask KT or even GoOwls or yourself.

GoOwls
02-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Because really I don't care . . . I pissed some people off last year, even GoOwls until he realized I truly was his long lost better looking and more educated given up for adoption brother . . . I screwed a lot of brains up with the stupid and ridiculous "This is not a GoOwls post. Ask KT". Even though it was . . . I foiled everyone here including me and GoOwls as to who we really were or weren't, ask KT . . . and haunted many by asking you to look over your shoulder, and saying "I can help you . . . really" . . . and proved to everyone that not one person here has an IQ as high as mine by rubbing it in your face (not any more, don't need to) . . . and the thing I enjoy here the most is that I don't really freaking care what you think of me although when I go to bed at night I do and I reintroduced the use of . . .

Brilliant!!!!!!!!

So don't vote for me for anything, because I really don't care and many here need the stupid recognition much more than I do, that's for sure!!!

This is an LR46 post. Ask KT or even GoOwls or yourself.

You know, the more you post, the more you remind me of one of my 6 kids, or 7 grandkids, when they were about 5 or 6 years old and did anything to get attention...stand in front of the TV and act like a yard ape...pick their nose and giggle...etc.

I mean, you spout about how intelligent and educated and, just, well, how great you are, yet you post here in blatantly ridiculous posts that scream "attention wh*re" and reek of lack of substance.

I can go to bed every night knowing that I'm NOT you, and that is a VERY good thing, ask KT.

LR46
02-06-2011, 08:48 AM
You know, the more you post, the more you remind me of one of my 6 kids, or 7 grandkids, when they were about 5 or 6 years old and did anything to get attention...stand in front of the TV and act like a yard ape...pick their nose and giggle...etc.

I mean, you spout about how intelligent and educated and, just, well, how great you are, yet you post here in blatantly ridiculous posts that scream "attention wh*re" and reek of lack of substance.

I can go to bed every night knowing that I'm NOT you, and that is a VERY good thing, ask KT.

EXACTLY! You are right, lick the envelope breath. You are smarter than the A-VA-RIDGE Bear! :yes::yes::yes:

And you are stealing one of my registered by-lines, "ask KT" without my permission. That will cost you big time. Kiss half your retirement money good by . . . my attorney is working on it as I type. Sorry my good cyber friend . . . and now you know . . . "This is not a GoOlws post. Ask KT." (all rights reserved)

Oh, I'm glad you replied to my absurdly, inane post. It's even more stupid and crazy than you say it is. But by responding it you put you right where I wanted you. What is a yard ape anyway?

GOTCHA!! Also, enjoy the Big Game today!!

GoOwls
02-06-2011, 02:59 PM
EXACTLY! You are right, lick the envelope breath. You are smarter than the A-VA-RIDGE Bear! :yes::yes::yes:

And you are stealing one of my registered by-lines, "ask KT" without my permission. That will cost you big time. Kiss half your retirement money good by . . . my attorney is working on it as I type. Sorry my good cyber friend . . . and now you know . . . "This is not a GoOlws post. Ask KT." (all rights reserved)

Oh, I'm glad you replied to my absurdly, inane post. It's even more stupid and crazy than you say it is. But by responding it you put you right where I wanted you. What is a yard ape anyway?

GOTCHA!! Also, enjoy the Big Game today!!

Go look in a mirror.....:rofl:

LR46
02-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Go look in a mirror.....:rofl:

I'm so good lookin I don't have any or need any! Sorry.
Is that the best you got :box: Mr Postman? Weak.

F18mustang
02-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity.

LR46
02-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Not really . . . most brilliant people do it all the time. They are there own best friend a critic. Doing something over and over again and expecting the same result . . . uhhhh, now that's not even insanity. It's just stupid.