PDA

View Full Version : The "New" Miracle Drug . . . "I luv's ya man"

LR46
12-06-2010, 06:24 PM
I really do luv all you schmegs, gheys, dillweeds here and all you semi-normal folks too, so here is my plea:

Every one (for sure 40 and over) please take on aspirin a day for the rest of your natural or, in many cases here, unnatural life. The latest news from the trained medical world is that as an anti-inflammatory it's not only good for sore muscles or head aches but helps reduce the risk of numerous cancers besides the well known "fact" that it's very good for your heart and vascular system in general. They say it has been proved to help reduce cancers (don't have all the types but there are many including prostate in a controlled study) by 30% for those taking one dose a day for a 20 year period.

Please take this seriously, all kidding aside, because I plan on outliving most of you. I need to have as many of you as I can hanging in here with me so I can keep up with my brain dump time and have someone to poke fun and reduce to nothing for as long as I can.

I luv's ya man and woa-man too!! :yes::yes::yes:

Favpack
12-06-2010, 06:48 PM
I really do luv all you schmegs, gheys, dillweeds here and all you semi-normal folks too, so here is my plea:

Every one (for sure 40 and over) please take on aspirin a day for the rest of your natural or, in many cases here, unnatural life. The latest news from the trained medical world is that as an anti-inflammatory it's not only good for sore muscles or head aches but helps reduce the risk of numerous cancers besides the well known "fact" that it's very good for your heart and vascular system in general. They say it has been proved to help reduce cancers (don't have all the types but there are many including prostate in a controlled study) by 30% for those taking one dose a day for a 20 year period.

Please take this seriously, all kidding aside, because I plan on outliving most of you. I need to have as many of you as I can hanging in here with me so I can keep up with my brain dump time and have someone to poke fun and reduce to nothing for as long as I can.

Thanks!

Any prostate advice while you're at it?

BDB
12-06-2010, 07:04 PM
i saw drug and luv ya. i thought this was gonna be an mdma thread, for a second.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

LR46
12-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks!

Any prostate advice while you're at it?

Nothing better than an active sex life into you 80's and 90's and have your Dr. put his finger up your butt at least once every year. That Dr. visit is not a substitute for sex, except for some on here of course.

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 07:16 PM
i saw drug and luv ya. i thought this was gonna be an mdma thread, for a second.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

methylenedioxymethamphetamine was my first thought too...
Not that I know anything about the formulation (C11H15NO2)...

Favpack
12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Nothing better than an active sex life into you 80's and 90's and have your Dr. put his finger up your butt at least once every year. That Dr. visit is not a substitute for sex, except for some on here of course.

Are we talking age or recent decades?

BDB
12-06-2010, 07:19 PM

i seriously fear you. no one else on the board i could say that about. you scare me though.

LR46
12-06-2010, 07:21 PM

Cockamamie!

LR46
12-06-2010, 07:23 PM

Finger it out yourself and get back to me next week with the answer! :eek:

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 07:30 PM
i seriously fear you. no one else on the board i could say that about. you scare me though.

But if I got you behind the Browning duece...you'd suddenly understand...power is in your head...and hands...not Washington or Austin...
:)

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM

If I could f*** like I could in the 80's...some scotch and ammo companies wouldn't be in business...

BDB
12-06-2010, 07:33 PM
But if I got you behind the Browning duece...you'd suddenly understand...power is in your head...and hands...not Washington or Austin...
:)

you better be talkin about a gun.

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Cockamamie!

:rofl:
And you don't even know Mamie!!!

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM
you better be talkin about a gun.

He's a beast...but easy to handle from behind...:)

BDB
12-06-2010, 07:40 PM
He's a beast...but easy to handle from behind...:)

wow.

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
wow.

Mamie is a single shot...bolt action...bipod mounted...
She might be more your speed...:D

LR46
12-06-2010, 08:07 PM
And you don't even know Mamie!!!

I had Mamie when she was clean! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy And my prostate is comparable to that of a 20 years old.

This is not a GoOwls post. Ask KT.

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 08:10 PM
I had Mamie when she was clean! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy And my prostate is comparable to that of a 20 years old.

Well thanks for your service in Vietnam...

mad_fan
12-06-2010, 08:13 PM

And ms mad watches over my "healthcare"...and she does a fine job...especially in the nurses outfit...second only to the cheerleader dress...

b756561
12-07-2010, 07:54 AM
And ms mad watches over my "healthcare"...and she does a fine job...especially in the nurses outfit...second only to the cheerleader dress...

That would be in your dreams. Ask Ms. Mad, she'll set you straight.

JMSFan
12-09-2010, 12:42 AM

JMSFan
12-09-2010, 01:20 AM

I see that Google is your friend.

And you have learned copy/paste

mad_fan
12-09-2010, 06:26 PM
I see that Google is your friend.

And you have learned copy/paste

Well I'm still no LR4...er...GoOwls...:D

LR46
12-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Well I'm still no LR4...er...GoOwls...:D

Keep the faith and keep tryin . . . "tril it keep bloodyoung"

This is not an LR46 post. Ask KT.