PDA

View Full Version : Converse Wagner fans?

titus211
11-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Who was the best team the T-birds played this year? Do you think it was Round Rock Stony Point?

svhorns
11-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Who was the best team the T-birds played this year? Do you think it was Round Rock Stony Point?

Yes it was. They also played us pretty well.

Rogue White Helicopter
11-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Wagner is not located in the city of Converse.
If anything, it is San Antonio Wagner.

clemensbuff
11-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Wagner is not located in the city of Converse.
If anything, it is San Antonio Wagner.

Kirby! :D

Old Titus is just trolling some today so he can pimp his sTp team a little without trying to come across as gloating.

RRSP1
11-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Kirby! :D

Old Titus is just trolling some today so he can pimp his sTp team a little without trying to come across as gloating.

I don't believe titus has ever been a STP fan that I'm aware of.

LoneRocket
11-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Wagner is not in Converse, it is closer to Kirby or Bexar County.

ray1301
11-30-2010, 11:31 AM

Not that I am aware of either. Titus is a R4 guy or has been the last two years or it seems that way. Titus is also very very good at trolling, stirring up controversy and then sitting back and watching.

Rogue White Helicopter
11-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Wagner HS is located in BEXAR COUNTY yet not inside San Antonio city limits. The main police force that covers the Wagner HS area is BEXAR COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT.

The city of KIRBY is very close to WAGNER HS but still, Wagner is not inside Kirby city limits.

The official mailing address for Wagner HS is SAN ANTONIO.

Regardless, under no circumstance should Wagner be classified as being in or a part of Converse or Kirby.

SAN ANTONIO WAGNER

clemensbuff
11-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Wagner HS is located in BEXAR COUNTY yet not inside San Antonio city limits. The main police force that covers the Wagner HS area is BEXAR COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT.

The city of KIRBY is very close to WAGNER HS but still, Wagner is not inside Kirby city limits.

The official mailing address for Wagner HS is SAN ANTONIO.

Regardless, under no circumstance should Wagner be classified as being in or a part of Converse or Kirby.

SAN ANTONIO WAGNER

And where do most of the students of Wagner reside???????????>>>>>Kirby!

clemensbuff
11-30-2010, 12:10 PM

Oh, trust me on this one, he has pimped them well over on another board the last couple years fo sho!

Not that I am aware of either. Titus is a R4 guy or has been the last two years or it seems that way. Titus is also very very good at trolling, stirring up controversy and then sitting back and watching.

He hates R4 FB!!! He's huge on R2 and pimps 5a R2 continually. Although he hated Lake Travis for a long time and talked continously about how they won because of the great system since they don't have no athletes!!! Now, for some reason he is carrying their jock!

And yes, you hit the nail squarely on the head. He is a huge troll for sure. What is the saddest part about that is that he is very football knowledgeable but doesn't know how to convey it worth a chit!

ray1301
11-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Oh, trust me on this one, he has pimped them well over on another board the last couple years fo sho!

He hates R4 FB!!! He's huge on R2 and pimps 5a R2 continually. Although he hated Lake Travis for a long time and talked continously about how they won because of the great system since they don't have no athletes!!! Now, for some reason he is carrying their jock!

And yes, you hit the nail squarely on the head. He is a huge troll for sure. What is the saddest part about that is that he is very football knowledgeable but doesn't know how to convey it worth a chit!

I stand corrected. I just know he stirs crap up where-ever he goes

clemensbuff
11-30-2010, 12:22 PM
I stand corrected. I just know he stirs crap up where-ever he goes

:rofl:

Yes, he is the ultimate chitmixer!