PDA

View Full Version : Dickinson Gators vs. Elkins Knights

bigboy
11-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Since the Dickinson fans are already sizing up the rest of the bracket, lets see what the board thinks who will win.

Cliff Palate
11-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Dickinson has proven to be a tough playoff team. I think they will be to much for Elkins...especially at home.

Gators- 28
Knights-21

GATA93
11-11-2013, 08:55 AM
Lets do this Gators, Elkins looks to be a tuff team but Dickinson is very srong

dada
11-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Offensive explosion, who ever makes the fewest mistakes.....I have to go with the Knights in this one....close game, 42-38

dada
11-11-2013, 09:02 AM
why is the poll closed?

gator83
11-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Elkins has a balanced offense, but I like the way our defense is getting better every week. I always liked our offense, when we take care of the ball and not turn it over. I think it will be close also Dickinson 24 - Elkins 21.

MoCityFlash
11-11-2013, 09:17 AM
Polls closed early? Get the votes and shut her down. Knights Win. Thats all I got.

Gator4ever
11-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Polls closed early? Get the votes and shut her down. Knights Win. Thats all I got.

Not sure who is donna win cause that's why they play the games...LOL. I can say that Dickinson will play hard for the coaches and fans and never give up. If the Gators play like they easily can then it's four quarters of balling fer sure.

MoCityFlash
11-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Not sure who is donna win cause that's why they play the games...LOL. I can say that Dickinson will play hard for the coaches and fans and never give up. If the Gators play like they easily can then it's four quarters of balling fer sure.

Very much in agreement. I'm looking forward to a good game and know Dickinson is bringing it. Elkins needs to step it up and play a full 4 quarters. or else. I don't know what side we're sitting on, home or visitor, but I'll be on the Elkins side and I'll be sure to stand up and wave across the field at ya. If ya wave back...who am I kidding. I can't see that far and wouldn't have a clue. Best of luck to Dickinson fans. Let's have a good game.

gator83
11-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Very much in agreement. I'm looking forward to a good game and know Dickinson is bringing it. Elkins needs to step it up and play a full 4 quarters. or else. I don't know what side we're sitting on, home or visitor, but I'll be on the Elkins side and I'll be sure to stand up and wave across the field at ya. If ya wave back...who am I kidding. I can't see that far and wouldn't have a clue. Best of luck to Dickinson fans. Let's have a good game.

I heard that, I have a eye appointment Saturday morning. I hope I can see by 6:00pm.

2000NSMustang!!!
11-11-2013, 02:28 PM
at first I had elkins as the 3rd best team in D2 until the lost to hightower, they can be really good or average, but I have only seen dickinson once and they are pretty impressive, so I will take those gators 35-21.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Hey Gator fans: you wanted another shot at the Titans right? Well win this game and hopefully next week they will spank yall arse off the field again. Good luck.

mossad
11-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Hey Gator fans: you wanted another shot at the Titans right? Well win this game and hopefully next week they will spank yall arse off the field again. Good luck.

^^^ this scrub :rofl: Like we said before ...... we AINT scared of nobody

cpujt8
11-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Good to see Dickinson back in the playoffs. I know they have a lot of underclassmen and this can only help going forward. However, I think Elkins will prevail. Hope the Gators prove me wrong.

GATA93
11-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Hey there Buddy our game we had last was close and we should have won it late. This team is young but loves to hit and a very dangerous team in the playoffs.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-11-2013, 07:28 PM
We'll see. Hope yall win this game. Good luck to yall.

Joe edwards
11-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Dickinson 27-23

depending on Elkins showing up to play but...

The Field Hogger
11-11-2013, 08:13 PM
I don't know,Elkins can be a very good team when they want to be,but it seems to me that their an up and down team

Truth
11-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Heres the truth, if Dickinson secures the ball they win, playing teams like texas city, then beating a very good fwood team that whooped dawson, beating and holding clear springs to 150 yards and 0 points make dickinson battle tested. From looking at elkins the talent is there, it just takes them a while to get it going, by that time it might be too late! Yes Dickinson is filled with sophomores and jrs and the scariest part, there are some 8th graders who could start on this dickinson squad. Looking forward to some great games this weekend! Good luck to all!

KatyTigerDad0407
11-11-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm going to this game. The kids in my neighborhood go to Elkins. It will be a long day. First I'm going to Conroe to watch Lufkin - Atascosita.

creekbanddad
11-11-2013, 09:43 PM
I don't envy Elkins to have to face Dickinson. Clear Creek beat them soundly, yet they beat Clear Springs who lost to Creek by only one point. In another word, they are talented but very unpredictable. They are definitely not a team to be taken lightly. I predict Dickinson will win this one.

GATA93
11-11-2013, 10:03 PM
I think Creek and Dickinson the most talented in 24 5, Clear Springs tuff too Creek and the Gators have the edge. I think the Gators will give Elkins major problems.

1moreX
11-12-2013, 08:57 AM
^^^ this scrub :rofl: Like we said before ...... we AINT scared of nobody

The only team I dislike more than Dickinson is Port Arthur. Go Gators!! Just kidding Dickinson. PA's coach is the pinnacle of no class.:cool:

HEADWRECKER
11-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Heres the truth, if Dickinson secures the ball they win, playing teams like texas city, then beating a very good fwood team that whooped dawson, beating and holding clear springs to 150 yards and 0 points make dickinson battle tested. From looking at elkins the talent is there, it just takes them a while to get it going, by that time it might be too late! Yes Dickinson is filled with sophomores and jrs and the scariest part , there are some 8th graders who could start on this dickinson squad. Looking forward to some great games this weekend! Good luck to all!

Guess I'll have to take Elkins, if Dickinson has so me eighth graders that could start for them. That is scary.

mossad
11-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Guess I'll have to take Elkins, if Dickinson has so me eighth graders that could start for them. That is scary.

Im guessing hes talking about these three kids, who are very talented and good kids, one is a 6'2 175lb qb mobtell....and his two twin cousins montwll and malik. Yes....they can play varsity... both can dunk, as a matter of fact couldnt twll you how many alley hoops they threw to each other in 7th grade lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfS3GTHeiYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGWO-yFwluk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2p3kv47Hvg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOCWP7EAwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mossad
11-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Im guessing hes talking about these three kids, who are very talented and good kids, one is a 6'2 175lb qb mobtell....and his two twin cousins montwll and malik. Yes....they can play varsity... both can dunk, as a matter of fact couldnt twll you how many alley hoops they threw to each other in 7th grade lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfS3GTHeiYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2p3kv47Hvg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOCWP7EAwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry for the mispelled words but I sent a double of a vide and didnt put this one in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HemIUkwUEyI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2000NSMustang!!!
11-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Sorry for the mispelled words but I sent a double of a vide and didnt put this one in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HemIUkwUEyI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

you gotta be kidding me with that kick return right, make a tackle please.

mossad
11-12-2013, 12:48 PM
you gotta be kidding me with that kick return right, make a tackle please.

Lol!!!!!:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5NlsZrCqs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

mightymouse490
11-12-2013, 05:53 PM
The only team I dislike more than Dickinson is Port Arthur. Go Gators!! Just kidding Dickinson. PA's coach is the pinnacle of no class.:cool:

can't wait to send the gator boys home again in rd 2 lol...

mightymouse490
11-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Lol!!!!!:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5NlsZrCqs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
hey mossad!! remember our last playoff match up??? hopefully rd 2 will be played on a Saturday so I can attend.

Gator4ever
11-12-2013, 06:45 PM
hey mossad!! remember our last playoff match up??? hopefully rd 2 will be played on a Saturday so I can attend.

I don't see a PA and Dickinson game happening but it would be fun. Too bad PA won't make it out of the first round but what else could you really expect...LOL. Where is the "GOAT"? The goat is the only PA poster I'll give prop's to afte having survived being banned here and also coming from Galveston County. Where are you Goat...lol

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-12-2013, 07:38 PM
I don't see a PA and Dickinson game happening but it would be fun. Too bad PA won't make it out of the first round but what else could you really expect...LOL. Where is the "GOAT"? The goat is the only PA poster I'll give prop's to afte having survived being banned here and also coming from Galveston County. Where are you Goat...lol

You really think a Pasadena ISD opponent will beat a 21-5A team? You can't be that delusional.

Gator4ever
11-12-2013, 07:49 PM
You really think a Pasadena ISD opponent will beat a 21-5A team? You can't be that delusional.

Buddy it was a joke of sorts but Pearland is in 23-5A so the answer to the question would be "YES". Oh yea Manvill is also in that district but I suppose they could beat a 23-5A team also. You know why they play the games right? Good Luck !!!

mightymouse490
11-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Buddy it was a joke of sorts but Pearland is in 23-5A so the answer to the question would be "YES". Oh yea Manvill is also in that district but I suppose they could beat a 23-5A team also. You know why they play the games right? Good Luck !!!
man it's going to be easy with you guys smh....pearland is not a Pasadena school...manvel is not a Pasadena school....if my memeory serves me correct, PAM 1-0 vs Dickinson...js...

mossad
11-12-2013, 08:49 PM

Yeah with that squad who wasnt even supposed to make the playoff lol I look forward to playing PA Memorial

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Yeah with that squad who wasnt even supposed to make the playoff lol I look forward to playing PA Memorial

How you figure they wasn't suppose to make it?

Gator4ever
11-12-2013, 09:41 PM
I thought because Pearland started with a "P" it meant Pearland and Pasadena ISD and Manvel is close to Pearland and they wanted to try and skip the "O" for Oilers and go ahead and make the "M" team next? Well if you say PISD does not include Pearland then I'll take your word for it. Anyway it was all based on bashing PAM and not serious.

GATA93
11-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Man you guys talk a lot of mess that's why when we do play y'all in the second round and send y'all back home you will be under a rock till next season lol

mossad
11-13-2013, 06:42 AM
How you figure they wasn't suppose to make it?

We barely snuck in as a 4th seed with a head coach who basically retired when his son left and an special teams coach who was our OC whos playbook resembled techno bowls playbook. That team got there off strictly talent. Now things have changed a lil bit round he-uh GATA

mightymouse490
11-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Man you guys talk a lot of mess that's why when we do play y'all in the second round and send y'all back home you will be under a rock till next season lol

gator skinnin next week my friend lol....i would be more worried in rd 2 if we were facing springs...i live in Galveston county...i know the TRUTH....enjoy the first rd....you think DP gave you problems....

Bass
11-13-2013, 12:07 PM
why is the poll closed?

Because this thread is from 2010.

Gator4ever
11-13-2013, 12:21 PM
gator skinnin next week my friend lol....i would be more worried in rd 2 if we were facing springs...i live in Galveston county...i know the TRUTH....enjoy the first rd....you think DP gave you problems....

I don't recall Dee Park being a problem at all. Texas City and Clear Creek were a problem fer sure but they would blow PAM into the Gulf easily.

rhboiler
11-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Because this thread is from 2010.

:rofl:

That's funny! Three pages into a three year old thread before anyone catches that.

BTW, Dickinson wins, 31-14 then looses to PAM the following week (2010 version).

I'll go with Elkins in the 2013 version.

GATA93
11-13-2013, 12:42 PM
You know you Truth huh? Man now your just talking.

Titan99
11-13-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm going to this game. The kids in my neighborhood go to Elkins. It will be a long day. First I'm going to Conroe to watch Lufkin - Atascosita.

I don't recall Dee Park being a problem at all. Texas City and Clear Creek were a problem fer sure but they would blow PAM into the Gulf easily.
We both have business to take care of Friday before the smack talk begins officially..so hopefully both teams win and we can go at it on here and on the field..hope Dickinson wins though.;)..PAM Already up 3 touchdown as we speak!!

mossad
11-13-2013, 07:05 PM
We both have business to take care of Friday before the smack talk begins officially..so hopefully both teams win and we can go at it on here and on the field..hope Dickinson wins though.;)..PAM Already up 3 touchdown as we speak!!

PAM are the buffalo bills of this region *in my waterboy bobby boucher voice* all them wins and no state trophy lmboooooo....that's aight, yall take care of them pasadena guys, and hope we get u guys! Will be at the game friday night, imma sit wiyh my PAM fan club lol!

Titan99
11-14-2013, 05:19 AM
PAM are the buffalo bills of this region *in my waterboy bobby boucher voice* all them wins and no state trophy lmboooooo....that's aight, yall take care of them pasadena guys, and hope we get u guys! Will be at the game friday night, imma sit wiyh my PAM fan club lol!

Not the buffalo bills..Now its on bruh bruh!!

MoCityFlash
11-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Knights win! Knights win! Knights win! ...

mossad
11-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Not the buffalo bills..Now its on bruh bruh!!

Lmbooooooooo see yall folks friday!! Iono pasadena memorial mite give yall the bizz!! I think weve played the fastest team we will play all year in texas city, ans despite the lopsided score, we kept armanti out of the endzone on BIG plays and the only team to do so. TC is NICE!

GATA93
11-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Last time we faced the nights they did not go home happy .

Titan99
11-14-2013, 09:12 AM
Lmbooooooooo see yall folks friday!! Iono pasadena memorial mite give yall the bizz!! I think weve played the fastest team we will playall year in texas city, ans despite the lopsided score, wekept armanti out of the endzone on BIG plays and the only team to do so. TC is NICE!
Bruh we gonna beat the breaks off Pasadena what's It's face..you better hope yall get passe Elkins..And if we do meet up PAM has about 7 ("armantis"...TRUUUUU!!! Buffalo Bills THO!!

mossad
11-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Bruh we gonna beat the breaks off Pasadena what's It's face..you better hope yall get passe Elkins..And if we do meet up PAM has about 7 ("armantis"...TRUUUUU!!! Buffalo Bills THO!!

Nawww i seen yall play LP, yall fast....them armanti boys from tc we wont see that no more...those twins got wheels, 6'2 215 4.4 at running back..6' 190 4.3 at wide receiver....not 4.3 that doesnt translate to the field I mean they are skilled on both sides of the ball, especially when donta foreman is at middle linebacker 6'2 215 and that fast....smh that was a long nite man

GATA93
11-14-2013, 10:53 AM
Man I seen video of the Titans, our running back will have 300 yards on that defense LOL

Titan99
11-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Man I seen video of the Titans, our running back will have 300 yards on that defense LOL

Anit no doubt about that..probably have the game of his life...but can you stop PAM from scoring?? All we need is 2 or 3 three and out from them gators and its a wrap..

Titan99
11-14-2013, 12:18 PM
Nawww i seen yall play LP, yall fast....them armanti boys from tc we wont see that no more...those twins got wheels, 6'2 215 4.4 at running back..6' 190 4.3 at wide receiver....not 4.3 that doesnt translate to the field I mean they are skilled on both sides of the ball, especially when donta foreman is at middle linebacker 6'2 215 and that fast....smh that was a long nite man

I need to check them boys out..i got fam out there in TC ...What kind of offense you guys run..if your coaches are smart they would keep pounding on every down guarantee 4 yards plus..I'm a realist..scratch that Friday is yall last game..we playing Elkins

mossad
11-14-2013, 12:32 PM
I need to check them boys out..i got fam out there in TC ...What kind of offense you guys run..if your coaches are smart they would keep pounding on every down guarantee 4 yards plus..I'm a realist..scratch that Friday is yall last game..we playing Elkins

Lmbooooooooo we just foubd our identity, so the games after that have been interesting. ..we have some big boys up front and they are just now peaking...we were swapping qbs for the first 3 games and beat a very good fwood team but we were still unbalanced until the clear brook game....our strong point I think is still the defense...yes u have to go check out TC, the best running back to your surprise wont be Donta Foreman who is a beast, but its a jr Donald Lynch...probably 5'9 170 but he is FAST, u know how some guys touch the ball and they have to be oit in the open to turn it on....these kids when the ball hits their hands they are ELECTRIC, we held our breath everytime armanti and Donald touched the ball....im looking forward to seeing them play fb ridgepoint and summer creek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_9LKXBCl24&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Gator4ever
11-14-2013, 01:52 PM
Lmbooooooooo we just foubd our identity, so the games after that have been interesting. ..we have some big boys up front and they are just now peaking...we were swapping qbs for the first 3 games and beat a very good fwood team but we were still unbalanced until the clear brook game....our strong point I think is still the defense...yes u have to go check out TC, the best running back to your surprise wont be Donta Foreman who is a beast, but its a jr Donald Lynch...probably 5'9 170 but he is FAST, u know how some guys touch the ball and they have to be oit in the open to turn it on....these kids when the ball hits their hands they are ELECTRIC, we held our breath everytime armanti and Donald touched the ball....im looking forward to seeing them play fb ridgepoint and summer creek.

Yea TC is the shat fer sure as is Creek. Once you play TC you realize what you need to work on and get really physical. If we played them again we would probably make it much closer but a win would be hard hard hard. We don't have any fear at all with Elkins but that don't guarantee at all for a win. We sure don't have any fear if we face PAM. All in all we are coming to play and let the chips fall.

Titan99
11-14-2013, 02:45 PM

Okay lil buddy is the real deal thank god he plays for TC and not Dickinson..Yea yall have a nice size line but they softer than Charmin;)..and yall Po Wrs cant catch a cold naked in Antarctica..make sure the gators corners wear Sun tan lotion because they will be getting burnt all night...scratch that we playing Elkins!!!

GATA93
11-14-2013, 03:34 PM
Dude we have the number 1 defense in our district! I am sure will have a couple pick 6

GATA93
11-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Okay lil buddy is the real deal thank god he plays for TC and not Dickinson..Yea yall have a nice size line but they softer than Charmin;)..and yall Po Wrs cant catch a cold naked in Antarctica..make sure the gators corners wear Sun tan lotion because they will be getting burnt all night...scratch that we playing Elkins!!! Man y'all scored 19 on Deer Park?? That does not sound like a powerhouse offense to me!

Titan99
11-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Man y'all scored 19 on Deer Park?? That does not sound like a powerhouse offense to me!

QB had the flu...;)

Titan99
11-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Dude we have the number 1 defense in our district! I am sure will have a couple pick 6

I hear you homes..and what district is that again...EXactly
!!

mossad
11-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Okay lil buddy is the real deal thank god he plays for TC and not Dickinson..Yea yall have a nice size line but they softer than Charmin;)..and yall Po Wrs cant catch a cold naked in Antarctica..make sure the gators corners wear Sun tan lotion because they will be getting burnt all night...scratch that we playing Elkins!!!

Lmbooooooo the thing is though....we havent used them that mush becuz the offensive line and backs have been doing the thing...but if not, we got a big ugly sophomore and a 6'4 senior who get the job done....my concern with pam is never speed, but are they skilled? yall got speed for days man we seen speed, our secondary is straight, ....but you funny man...like I said...take care of them mavs...and pray we take care of elkins...on the cool...sound like u tryna avoid us!! Them PAM Buffaloes baby lmboooooo

mossad
11-14-2013, 04:27 PM
I hear you homes..and what district is that again...EXactly
!!

While 245A is on the weakside...this year creek and lake was no pushover....3 d1 signees on offense and clear lake smallest offensive lineman was 6'2 280....they were huge...but clear spring whooped LP and we beat clear springs 35-7....and our back up qb played against DP and if it wasnt for that rain we were about to break that lil tie....sumthing to think about

Titan99
11-14-2013, 05:07 PM
While 245A is on the weakside...this year creek and lake was no pushover....3 d1 signees on offense and clear lake smallest offensive lineman was 6'2 280....they were huge...but clear spring whooped LP and we beat clear springs 35-7....and our back up qb played against DP and if it wasnt for that rain we were about to break that lil tie....sumthing to think about

I know bruh just fooling with you...if you come to the game come holla at me for a hot second ..me and ny grand pa going ole lady staying home

mightymouse490
11-14-2013, 05:31 PM
we should not be over looking the first round...NIETHER fan base lol, however, if PAM meets Dickinson, I see PAM beating a young Dickinson squad. Next year, the gators will be ready. the good thing about our offense is it's NOT one dimensional. two backs that will take it to the house. 4 wr's that can catch just about anything and it's evenly spread around. double rucker, lott and Jacobs will catch all day. swinton will nickel and dime you on the short routes. on defense, PAM secondary lead 21-5a in picks and although people run on the defense, they avg. 3 take aways a game. I will go as far as saying Dickinson reminds me of westbrook....just a tad bit better.

Truth
11-15-2013, 07:27 AM

No sir you do not know the TRUTH lol....the truth is PAM and Dickinson should be concerned if we can get out of this region, and from what I see from both teams we got work to do...da truth is...clear springs is not the same clear springs as a few years ago they will need another hurricane to come thru before they see a talent pool that they have had the past few years. Truth is when we meet up PAM would be playing a bunch of sophomores, a huge oline and very capable wide receiver. And Dickinson will be facing a fast dangerous offense in PAM where every play can be a td...truth is no on really knows wuts going to happen....DA TRUTH IS....cant wait to see this game and it seems....and it seems PAM dont wanna see it happen this year ....good luck tonite PAM....I hear pasadena has a smu recruit at tailback with some wheels....Go Gators and Go Titans!

Gator4ever
11-15-2013, 11:58 AM
No sir you do not know the TRUTH lol....the truth is PAM and Dickinson should be concerned if we can get out of this region, and from what I see from both teams we got work to do...da truth is...clear springs is not the same clear springs as a few years ago they will need another hurricane to come thru before they see a talent pool that they have had the past few years. Truth is when we meet up PAM would be playing a bunch of sophomores, a huge oline and very capable wide receiver. And Dickinson will be facing a fast dangerous offense in PAM where every play can be a td...truth is no on really knows wuts going to happen....DA TRUTH IS....cant wait to see this game and it seems....and it seems PAM dont wanna see it happen this year ....good luck tonite PAM....I hear pasadena has a smu recruit at tailback with some wheels....Go Gators and Go Titans!

Truth your so right. A couple of years ago PAM wanted to play us anytime but now it seems they are respectin a little bit. We don't need no respect in these matters but we will be ballin with whomever we draw in the playoffs. We may not win every game but when we go GATA it's a busted lip affair that maes the difference. Hope we do some ballin against Elkins and I respect Elkins for a great year. Don't let your playoff be a layoff.

mightymouse490
11-15-2013, 12:03 PM

good post an play on your name lol..agree 100% with the exception of PAM wants this game.

mightymouse490
11-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Truth your so right. A couple of years ago PAM wanted to play us anytime but now it seems they are respectin a little bit. We don't need no respect in these matters but we will be ballin with whomever we draw in the playoffs. We may not win every game but when we go GATA it's a busted lip affair that maes the difference. Hope we do some ballin against Elkins and I respect Elkins for a great year. Don't let your playoff be a layoff.

in regards to this, there is nothing Dickinson does different or better than what PAM has seen. the "new" fans of PAM talk about our defense. yes, it's a swiss cheese run defense between the 20's. however as shown a week ago, PAM can come up with key stops. The biggest disadvantage Dickinson would have would be inexperience due to youth. Creek is a good team, but totally different offense(creek runs the option still if i'm not mistaken) from what PAM runs and will up the tempo when needed. Young DB's against senior WR's that been 5 rds before is not a good match up. good luck gators and PAM so we can see some good football next week.

Gator4ever
11-15-2013, 01:25 PM
in regards to this, there is nothing Dickinson does different or better than what PAM has seen. the "new" fans of PAM talk about our defense. yes, it's a swiss cheese run defense between the 20's. however as shown a week ago, PAM can come up with key stops. The biggest disadvantage Dickinson would have would be inexperience due to youth. Creek is a good team, but totally different offense(creek runs the option still if i'm not mistaken) from what PAM runs and will up the tempo when needed. Young DB's against senior WR's that been 5 rds before is not a good match up. good luck gators and PAM so we can see some good football next week.

Okay MightyMouse we respect that. Hope you guys do well and get to the second round this week. Hope we make it through too but in any case I hope you guys play your best game.

mossad
11-15-2013, 01:32 PM

Creek runs spread and a dang good one too, the ball is out and before u know it they are lined back up...very high tempo and effective play calling...dickinson does have young dbs....these dbs picked off clear springs qb cripps 4 times and took one to the hizzy....one corner has 7 ints the sophomore safety has five and is excellent in run support, 6'3 220lb outside LB who is a play maker. This young twam beat a fwood team that destroyed dawson. We have came a looooong loooong way as a team this year. Hope yo see you guys...thats going to be a fun game !! GATA!

mossad
11-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Big ralph lauren polo jacket navy and red Sitting on PAM side!! Come see me yall!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-15-2013, 08:48 PM
Titans handled their biz, can you Dickinson?

mossad
11-16-2013, 05:53 AM
Titans handled their biz, can you Dickinson?

Pasadena aint have nuffin for them titans, I was impressed with thw running in the third and the running of cameron martin and dauphine...I like dauphine a lil more than cameron because he ran with authority. ...I also think this is not the coach or oc for you guys, the qb should not have to be scrambling and waiting so long to throw the ball, it looks efficient when a team with no speed has to back off and you can just throw a quick screen and then of course out athlete the cornerback, and then throw between the safeties on cover 2. I think an oc who has a simple playbook could push PAM further. Of course his plays look good because yall have athletes everywhere, I said this last year, not the coach or OC for you guys, when you have athletes like that, simple is deadly. Nice win, let us take care of elkins and we are gonna see yall next week!

Titan99
11-16-2013, 08:48 AM
Pasadena aint have nuffin for them titans, I was impressed with thw running in the third and the running of cameron martin and dauphine...I like dauphine a lil more than cameron because he ran with authority. ...I also think this is not the coach or oc for you guys, the qb should not have to be scrambling and waiting so long to throw the ball, it looks efficient when a team with no speed has to back off and you can just throw a quick screen and then of course out athlete the cornerback, and then throw between the safeties on cover 2. I think an oc who has a simple playbook could push PAM further. Of course his plays look good because yall have athletes everywhere, I said this last year, not the coach or OC for you guys, when you have athletes like that, simple is deadly. Nice win, let us take care of elkins and we are gonna see yall next week!
Good luck to the Gators...because we want to show Dickinson what we do to gators out in Southeast Texas/ South West Louisiana...(we killem and eat them);)

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-16-2013, 11:12 AM

I can respect that.

mossad
11-16-2013, 11:59 AM
Good luck to the Gators...because we want to show Dickinson what we do to gators out in Southeast Texas/ South West Louisiana...(we killem and eat them);)

......... ok :cool:

mossad
11-16-2013, 10:13 PM
......... ok :cool:

*trying to pull elkins foot out our tail* by judging the mistakes we made and how easily elkins completed passes on us, we wouldnt stand a chance against PAM prolly would have been a 21+ point beatdown ....well our rematch will have to wait until another time!! elkins 34 dickinson 27 GATA

Frightnite
11-17-2013, 04:25 AM
*trying to pull elkins foot out our tail* by judging the mistakes we made and how easily elkins completed passes on us, we wouldnt stand a chance against PAM prolly would have been a 21+ point beatdown ....well our rematch will have to wait until another time!! elkins 34 dickinson 27 GATA
How is Elkins ??? Defense? Offense ?

mossad
11-17-2013, 06:49 AM
How is Elkins ??? Defense? Offense ?

There offense is #2 , hes fast with a very accurate arm, they have 2 receivers who have very good hands. The defense has holes, we had to backs over 100 yards rushing....offensice line is small but blocks very well....pam by 14

Titan99
11-17-2013, 09:15 AM
There offense is #2 , hes fast with a very accurate arm, they have 2 receivers who have very good hands. The defense has holes, we had to backs over 100 yards rushing....offensice line is small but blocks very well....pam by 14
You seen both teams..you think PAM dline can penetrate and contain that QB and RB..PAM has some solid Dbs not to much worry bout the passing

mossad
11-17-2013, 09:32 AM
You seen both teams..you think PAM dline can penetrate and contain that QB and RB..PAM has some solid Dbs not to much worry bout the passing

Their oline is pretty tuff, they get foot to foot to prevent pressure up the middle and #2 makes throws, the only thing that killed us was we were too slowand two young on the outsides, from what I seen from PAM , elkins qb wont be able to turn the corner like he was doing on us, their running game was not impressive but passing game was good, qb will take off eunning on broken plays and make plays with his feet....PAM by 14

Titan99
11-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Their oline is pretty tuff, they get foot to foot to prevent pressure up the middle and #2 makes throws, the only thing that killed us was we were too slowand two young on the outsides, from what I seen from PAM , elkins qb wont be able to turn the corner like he was doing on us, their running game was not impressive but passing game was good, qb will take off eunning on broken plays and make plays with his feet....PAM by 14

Thanks

Gator4ever
11-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks

Yea Elkins is a good team and they play organized except for the QB. They start slow and I mean very slow. We jumped on em early but by the end of the first half they used the QB to do it all. He scambles very very well and if you do have good coverage he will make summin outta nuttin with speed and moves. I agree the whole other players in the backfield did not do much of anything. If you jump on em and contain one single player and that being the QB your gonna win. We failed to do so in the fourth quarter and we paid. I'm thinking PAM takes this one in a high scoring game. Just don't turn the ball over and your good. PAM by 11.

mightymouse490
11-17-2013, 04:52 PM
I will say it now and on other threads....PAM will LOSE this game....I hope i'm wrong. now, for one thing, the defense will have to change and scheme for the QB. The line backers are not that fast and athletic on the inside. with the twins being on the outside in coverage, I see the qb just running at will at 5-8 yards a pop. would be nice if c.j. Levine could spy on him from the safety position...however, the PAM offense could just outscore them...49-45 elkins.

ccrider9
11-17-2013, 05:17 PM
I will say it now and on other threads....PAM will LOSE this game....I hope i'm wrong. now, for one thing, the defense will have to change and scheme for the QB. The line backers are not that fast and athletic on the inside. with the twins being on the outside in coverage, I see the qb just running at will at 5-8 yards a pop. would be nice if c.j. Levine could spy on him from the safety position...however, the PAM offense could just outscore them...49-45 elkins.
Wrong, PAM takes this game. Were u even at the last game or is this just the hate u have for PAM coach. I thought u were a fan but I wonder.

mightymouse490
11-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Wrong, PAM takes this game. Were u even at the last game or is this just the hate u have for PAM coach. I thought u were a fan but I wonder.

I was there, but I always pick us to lose lol...when I do, we win big. in all seriousness, I think our offense will be able to score. anytime there is a legitimate thread running the ball against our D, there is that little doubt we can win easy or at all...don't worry titanation!!!

Frightnite
11-17-2013, 06:54 PM
Dickinson put up 28+ on Elkins so that Means Pam good for 35 atleast.If Pam can get 3 three in outs from Elkins game over.

mossad
11-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Dickinson put up 28+ on Elkins so that Means Pam good for 35 atleast.If Pam can get 3 three in outs from Elkins game over.

We had five 3 in outs....we turned the ball over 4 times...elkins turned it over 0 times...deciding factor of the game

mossad
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Watch vs. Fort Bend Elkins at http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2182341/highlights/101785209.

Our running backs game vs elkins

Joe edwards
11-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Yea Elkins is a good team and they play organized except for the QB. They start slow and I mean very slow. We jumped on em early but by the end of the first half they used the QB to do it all. He scambles very very well and if you do have good coverage he will make summin outta nuttin with speed and moves. I agree the whole other players in the backfield did not do much of anything. If you jump on em and contain one single player and that being the QB your gonna win. We failed to do so in the fourth quarter and we paid. I'm thinking PAM takes this one in a high scoring game. Just don't turn the ball over and your good. PAM by 11.
I was at the game and I agree. Contain QB Giles, Elkins lose...I pick PAM...

Frightnite
11-17-2013, 09:49 PM
Watch vs. Fort Bend Elkins at http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2182341/highlights/101785209.

Our running backs game vs elkins
Lil buddy Ice water what grade is he in...I feel Pam can run on them now that I seen some footage of the dline..

mossad
11-17-2013, 10:13 PM
Lil buddy Ice water what grade is he in...I feel Pam can run on them now that I seen some footage of the dline..

He is a senior, we have a jr whos a lil faster but stronger, if you run at elkins, u win, u try to run aroundem, they are pretty effective on the edges... Our sophomore wide out scored the other 3 tds on them....from what I seen from PAM and pas mem and us and elkins, PAM by 14+ ONLY IF YOU TAKE CARE OF THE EDGES.