PDA

View Full Version : LR46 sign off . . .

LR46
11-07-2010, 11:16 AM
Only from the Yard. Oh my how it hurts. I know I am not loved quite as much as farmer and I have found severe hostiliy here . . . more than even an X Navy Seal and Intelligence Officer can muster. I also find I wake up in the morning and see IQ points lying, screaming on my pillow "Help me, Help me".

So in order to get to a much more real, normal and mature life, I say good luck to all you pea brains and dill weeds (like or not). And never forget that I can help you still if you need it . . . just look over your shoulder . . . and I'm there.

:rofl::box::rofl::saber: :heli:

It will be the best send off and highest sign of respect anyone here could honor me with is to not post one reply in this thread. . . but I don't think any of the immature children here can resist. Thank you and . . . I am truly happier to see me vacate this place than you are . . . QED

BlakeJ
11-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Only from the Yard. Oh my how it hurts. I know I am not loved quite as much as farmer and I have found severe hostiliy here . . . more than even an X Navy Seal and Intelligence Officer can muster. I also find I wake up in the morning and see IQ points lying, screaming on my pillow "Help me, Help me".

So in order to get to a much more real, normal and mature life, I say good luck to all you pea brains and dill weeds (like or not). And never forget that I can help you still if you need it . . . just look over your shoulder . . . and I'm there.

It will be the best send off and highest sign of respect anyone here could honor me with is to not post one reply in this thread. . . but I don't think any of the immature children here can resist. Thank you and . . . I am truly happier to see me vacate this place than you are . . . QED

Dude...I dont really have any beef with you...but in all honesty...you're just a little bit creepy. :)

F18mustang
11-07-2010, 11:39 AM
And never forget that I can help you still if you need it . . . just look over your shoulder . . . and I'm there.

Will you have the decency to give me a reacharound as well?

slcdragonfan
11-07-2010, 12:02 PM
LR46, feel free to post, just best to avoid being antagonistic. If you post honestly and seriously, people will respond with such.

I have exited the yard several times due to heated discussions that were beyond what they should have been, sometimes my fault.

I suggest stick with some football talk for a while, and come back to the yard in the post season.

JagFan
11-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Farmer would be so flattered. ;)

slorch
11-07-2010, 12:50 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PmxExJ1vXtg/TBBDGvmcxkI/AAAAAAAAAJI/dFkN1txzSmw/s400/wellbye.jpg

JMSFan
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PmxExJ1vXtg/TBBDGvmcxkI/AAAAAAAAAJI/dFkN1txzSmw/s400/wellbye.jpg

posted it before I could! :notworthy

F18mustang
11-07-2010, 02:31 PM

What he said^

twcpfan1
11-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Will you have the decency to give me a reacharound as well?

From Full Metal Jacket.

That was funny :rofl:

dragons08
11-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Should we expect goowls to start posting more now?

SWMHebron
11-07-2010, 07:14 PM

Probably.:(

GoOwls
11-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Probably.:(

Excuse me, but exactly who are you, noob.....furthermore, why should I care?

You know, LR46, or whatever his handle is, is a creppy dude. He thinks he can ride his thesarus around and impress us with some 50 cent words and big hollow talk.....not me....he's a poser from the word go, IMHO......if he can't take the heat he dishes, it's just as well he tucks tail and runs....;)

GoOwls
11-08-2010, 02:47 PM

Dude......and I thought we were tight.....:eek: :D :rofl:

JagFan
11-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Excuse me, but exactly who are you, noob.....furthermore, why should I care?

You know, LR46, or whatever his handle is, is a creppy dude. He thinks he can ride his thesarus around and impress us with some 50 cent words and big hollow talk.....not me....he's a poser from the word go, IMHO......if he can't take the heat he dishes, it's just as well he tucks tail and runs....;)

Go read her signature. She is no noob. ;)

SWMHebron
11-08-2010, 02:53 PM

And someone can't take a joke.:rolleyes:

dragons08
11-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Dude......and I thought we were tight.....:eek: :D :rofl:

Wasn't a knock on you at all, was just simply calling you out on your alter ego.

For someone who carries himself as a highly educated person, you should of caught that fairly easily.

GoOwls
11-08-2010, 02:55 PM

Then why the frowney face in her post against me posting....I can be as big of a jerk as she is...yes?.....equality and all, you know.....;)

GoOwls
11-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Hey, I'm not LR46 and I didn't get the joke.....I haven't been posting much lately, so yeah, I didn't really get it......I don't get the whole LR46 thing anyway....maybe I need to sign in more than once or twice a week so I can stay up on things.

I really thought people was on my a**.....sorry for the misread.....kinda makes me feel like Gilbert or Kitna trying to read a secondary.....sorry for the vitriol.....my bad...:notworthy

the_phoenix612
11-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey, I'm not LR46 and I didn't get the joke.....I haven't been posting much lately, so yeah, I didn't really get it......I don't get the whole LR46 thing anyway....maybe I need to sign in more than once or twice a week so I can stay up on things.

I really thought people was on my a**.....sorry for the misread.....kinda makes me feel like Gilbert or Kitna trying to read a secondary.....sorry for the vitriol.....my bad...:notworthy
:rofl:
whatever you say, fail.

GoOwls
11-08-2010, 07:09 PM
:rofl:
whatever you say, fail.

OK, little boys, here is your official permission slip to ask KT2000 if I'm LR46.

KT, you have my permission to answer their questions about this issue.

Actually, boys, I'm quite offended that you think a neandertal like him is me.....srsly, I'm offended.

LR46
11-08-2010, 08:48 PM
OK, little boys, here is your official permission slip to ask KT2000 if I'm LR46.

Actually, boys, I'm quite offended that you think a neandertal like him is me.....srsly, I'm offended.

disingenuous obfuscation

JMSFan
11-08-2010, 09:37 PM

Uh, whatever ...:rolleyes:

LR46
11-08-2010, 11:39 PM
:notworthy

Well GoOwls, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this but here goes . . . about this LR46 thing you really don't get. Of course you don't, ya poor guy and here's why:

Ya see it all started way back in the womb when we were fightin each other for attention, umbilical chord food and oxygen. I won and you were deprived and when we were born, I was first of course being the cutest and the smartest and then you pooped out errr I mean popped out all ugly and dumb. Well, are most close kin could only afford one of us, being that they worked in the coal mines, and since they were almost blind and felt sorry for your scrawny like arss, they kept you and put me up for adoption.

Over time, with my new mammy and pappy, I grew into a handsome dude with an IQ that was so high it was not meaurable but of course we (I) had no money. Still don't but I'm richer than you in many ways. You got all the money from the uranium mine our kin hit on the other side of the Appalachin mountain coal farm they had. That's were the difference gets even more obvious. You ugly, dumb, rich, happy but a little overly radiated from all that reactor grade uranium and me turing out just plain handsome, brilliant and poor.

I still get those vibes you send me now and then even though I've taught myself to screen your karma of ignorance but the stupidity in the world is a strong elixir. You should know that by now since you've been of special needs since birth. Even though we are so different and all those ways we are still alike. Then again we're not.

And that GoOwls (stupid aka btw) is why the chicken brain little children around here pick up on the fact that we are one and the same. It's sad but true but then again really not true. Do I need to repeat that for you. Even the Great KT can't explain it.

And your golf game is pretty good. I've watched you play but it really sucks compared to mine. It wasn't Earl that taught Tiger how to swing, it was me. When Tiger needed help with a refresher on how to swing, all he did was look over his shoulder and I was there to help. And we all know how much help he's needed lately.

Comprende'? And I really was signing off here for good but yout cry for help and understanding (and a few other pathetic posts) struck a chord with me and I had to come back for my true last post in the "Yard".

Best of luck long lost brotha and humbled by my sincere offering of wisdom and truth. :notworthy:D:notworthy And a final . . . QED!

F18mustang
11-08-2010, 11:45 PM
^^^^I thought you were leaving.

Go away.

JMSFan
11-08-2010, 11:59 PM
:notworthy

Well GoOwls, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this but here goes . . . about this LR46 thing you really don't get. Of course you don't, ya poor guy and here's why:

Ya see it all started way back in the womb when we were fightin each other for attention, umbilical chord food and oxygen. I won and you were deprived and when we were born, I was first of course being the cutest and the smartest and then you pooped out errr I mean popped out all ugly and dumb. Well, are most close kin could only afford one of us, being that they worked in the coal mines, and since they were almost blind and felt sorry for your scrawny like arss, they kept you and put me up for adoption.

Over time, with my new mammy and pappy, I grew into a handsome dude with an IQ that was so high it was not meaurable but of course we (I) had no money. Still don't but I'm richer than you in many ways. You got all the money from the uranium mine our kin hit on the other side of the Appalachin mountain coal farm they had. That's were the difference gets even more obvious. You ugly, dumb, rich, happy but a little overly radiated from all that reactor grade uranium and me turing out just plain handsome, brilliant and poor.

I still get those vibes you send me now and then even though I've taught myself to screen your karma of ignorance but the stupidity in the world is a strong elixir. You should know that by now since you've been of special needs since birth. Even though we are so different and all those ways we are still alike. Then again we're not.

And that GoOwls (stupid aka btw) is why the chicken brain little children around here pick up on the fact that we are one and the same. It's sad but true but then again really not true. Do I need to repeat that for you. Even the Great KT can't explain it.

And your golf game is pretty good. I've watched you play but it really sucks compared to mine. It wasn't Earl that taught Tiger how to swing, it was me. When Tiger needed help with a refresher on how to swing, all he did was look over his shoulder and I was there to help. And we all know how much help he's needed lately.

Comprende'? And I really was signing off here for good but yout cry for help and understanding (and a few other pathetic posts) struck a chord with me and I had to come back for my true last post in the "Yard".

Best of luck long lost brotha and humbled by my sincere offering of wisdom and truth. :notworthy:D:notworthy And a final . . . QED!

Only GoOwls could troll like this...

thestud
11-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Really disturbing how failowls has conversations with himself, then types up a nine page reply to his own post...you are jack's inflamed alter-ego, and you suck.

LR46
11-09-2010, 09:12 AM
^^^^I thought you were leaving.

Go away.

Why pick on me. Tell LR46 that. You know I'm never leaving this hole.

LR46
11-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Only GoOwls could troll like this...
GoOwls doesn't know what QED means, more exactilally Q.E.D. and hes cain't sipiell it ether. :yes:

CoveMom
11-09-2010, 09:17 AM

Gotcha

F18mustang
11-09-2010, 09:45 AM

Wait.....

Firebird
11-09-2010, 03:46 PM

que?

DragonWatcher
11-09-2010, 03:59 PM

Someone just outed themselves.

JagFan
11-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Someone just outed themselves.

Me thinks they did.

the_phoenix612
11-09-2010, 04:40 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

FailOwls can't even alter ego right.

LR46
11-09-2010, 04:45 PM
I can tell ya'll are enjoying my satrical, feigned musings and sanctimony. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Signed,
This is not GoOwls

DragonWatcher
11-09-2010, 04:52 PM
I can tell ya'll are enjoying my satrical, feigned musings and sanctimony. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Signed,
This is not GoOwls

It's generally a sign of dementia when an old person argues with themselves as much as you do. Get it checked out

JagFan
11-09-2010, 04:57 PM
I have always been told it is ok to talk to yourself. You only have to worry if you answer. Hmmmm

LR46
11-10-2010, 09:36 PM
I have always been told it is ok to talk to yourself. You only have to worry if you answer. Hmmmm
U R Genius still...... kinda boring but genius..... I'm beginning to fall in luv again.

This not GoOwls Post. Ask KT.