PDA

View Full Version : 2010 World Series Thread -Texas Rangers vs San Francisco Giants-

Pages : [1] 2

svhorns
10-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Lets go Rangers!!

http://static.deseretnews.com/images/article/sidebar/235759/Texas-Rangers-Bengie-Molina-celebrates-after.jpg

chhspantherfan
10-23-2010, 10:49 PM
:heli:

CCCSportsFan
10-23-2010, 10:53 PM
WOW, thrilled with this match up for the Rangers!!!

cougardude
10-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Go Rangers!! Slay The Giants!!

bobcatfan
10-23-2010, 11:22 PM
This is not what the networks wanted, and that makes it that much better:rolleyes:

Go Rangers!!!!:yes:

dragonsdaddy
10-23-2010, 11:29 PM
hope to see little/none of the greatest beard in the western world. timmy boy is fun to watch, and should test the ranger hitters. i like our chances. hope josh can splash a sackful.

TEXREB
10-24-2010, 08:29 AM
This is not what the networks wanted, and that makes it that much better:rolleyes:

Go Rangers!!!!:yes:

Yeah, I bet FOX cringed when the Rangers and Giants won. I'm sure they were hoping for a Yankees/Phillies rematch.

:yes: Go Rangers!!!

LR46
10-24-2010, 08:49 AM
They get what they got.

Luvin it. And my astute wife says Rangers will kill them because their players are much uglier than our players. I have to agree to that and for many more baseball reasons. :yes:

Rangers take two in Gay Town and then two out of three here at home. I hate to be a soothsayer but put it in the books . . . bank it. Just like my foretelling of the Rangers - Yanks series.

twcpfan1
10-24-2010, 08:50 AM
2 words. Poor ratings.

BlakeJ
10-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Rangers are going to donkey stomp the Giants.

I LOL'd when Buster Olney said "This will be the most uninteresting World Series in my memory bank." Its the truth. Who outside of Dallas or the Bay area is going to have any kind of interest in these two teams?

Phillies/Yanks...interesting...big time star power.
Phils/Rays....interesting...big time star power.
etc.

Rangers/Giants....not interesting...ex-crackehead vs. a hippie and a looney tune reliever.

Quick quick quick...name the Giants starting infield. :eek:

slorch
10-24-2010, 10:40 AM
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/%27Don%27t%20Tread%20on%20Me%27%20flag.jpg

Don't walk us either, or you will pay!

signed,
Friends of Josh
benji, vladi, Murph, & company

CCDawgs
10-24-2010, 10:58 AM

I LOL'd when Buster Olney said "This will be the most uninteresting World Series in my memory bank." Its the truth. Who outside of Dallas or the Bay area is going to have any kind of interest in these two teams?

etc.

Rangers/Giants....not interesting...ex-crackehead vs. a hippie and a looney tune reliever.

Off the top of my head, Sandoval(sp), Uribe? Posey is the catcher, freddy sanchez? thats all i have

Maroondog
10-24-2010, 11:05 AM
I am not a huge baseball fan, but I have enjoyed the Rangers finally breaking through after all these years.

I'd love to see them win the series not just to finally get the monkey off their back, but to keep Jerry playing second fiddle this year. The whole idea of the Rangers making the Cowboys irrelevant this year is priceless. :yes:

dragonsdaddy
10-24-2010, 11:47 AM
I am not a huge baseball fan, but I have enjoyed the Rangers finally breaking through after all these years.

I'd love to see them win the series not just to finally get the monkey off their back, but to keep Jerry playing second fiddle this year. The whole idea of the Rangers making the Cowboys irrelevant this year is priceless. :yes:

can nolan be cloned? the boys could use a couple of doses of him, after the knucklehead-ectomy sends jj back to the hills.

svhorns
10-24-2010, 11:48 AM
2 words. Poor ratings.

Who cares? The Rangers are in the world series!! Do you anything about the game?

twcpfan1
10-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Who cares? The Rangers are in the world series!! Do you anything about the game?

I love it at the HS level. At the pro level, it's boring and long. Just a bunch of guys who have no affiliation with the city they play for except that they were the highest bidder.

slorch
10-24-2010, 12:04 PM
I love it at the HS level. At the pro level, it's boring and long. Just a bunch of guys who have no affiliation with the city they play for except that they were the highest bidder.

that's why Nolan Ryan is loved by two cities...:rolleyes:

WestTXRebel
10-24-2010, 12:49 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

Favpack
10-24-2010, 05:55 PM

etc.

Now we have board posters misquoting media people. Please show me the FULL quote where Buster said that and I'll believe you.

Typical Houston trash talk. The Astros vs. White Sox - with over 100 years of futility between the two was compelling; while the Giants vs. the Rangers -with over 100 years of futility between the two - is boring.

slorch
10-24-2010, 06:18 PM
With the inadequacies of todays media and lack of true journalism, it's no shocker that a spoonfed nimrod like Olney would think this Series in uninteresting.

F the media

f new York and f Philly

This Series is going to be great!

JagFan
10-24-2010, 06:29 PM

I was talking with my brother about that this morning. Maybe being out shined by the people next door will give Jerry the jolt to get a real HC in there. If the Rangers win, trophy envy and all the attention they get will eat Jerry alive.

Favpack
10-24-2010, 08:04 PM
With the inadequacies of todays media and lack of true journalism, it's no shocker that a spoonfed nimrod like Olney would think this Series in uninteresting.

F the media

f new York and f Philly

Thanks for showing some sanity here slorch. I mean seriously - someone in Texas rooting for NY and Philly? Turn in your residency card.

twcpfan1
10-24-2010, 08:17 PM

F the media

f new York and f Philly

It's a Texas curse (except the Cowboys). Any championship series they're involved with is labelled uninteresting.

Even the Knicks - Rocket series fell under the Rangers - Canucks series in the ratings that year. NYC teams in both series. So take that common denominator out and what have you got left? Same with the Spurs, Astros, Mavericks. No national interest for some reason.

svhorns
10-24-2010, 08:26 PM
It's a Texas curse (except the Cowboys). Any championship series they're involved with is labelled uninteresting.

Even the Knicks - Rocket series fell under the Rangers - Canucks series in the ratings that year. NYC teams in both series. So take that common denominator out and what have you got left? Same with the Spurs, Astros, Mavericks. No national interest for some reason.

No one here really cares about ratings all we care about is the Rangers being in the world series. This subject about ratings that you are bringing up would probably be better for a board who cares about tv ratings. The Rangers have a chance to make history and that's what it comes down to.

SWMHebron
10-24-2010, 08:33 PM
No one here really cares about ratings all we care about is the Rangers being in the world series. This subject about ratings that you are bringing up would probably be better for a board who cares about tv ratings. The Rangers have a chance to make history and that's what it comes down to.

This. But I do have to cancel our Thursday dinner plans.:cool:

twcpfan1
10-24-2010, 09:11 PM

Sure. I guess the Rockets made history too the first time they won it.

ExCOOG88
10-25-2010, 08:55 AM

etc.

1st-huff
2nd-sanchez
SS- renteria
3rd- uribe/fontento;)

LR46
10-25-2010, 09:16 AM
NYC area cable provider may not broadcast World Series due to contract dispute with FOX and local channels. Poor NYC residents, first their beloved Yanks lose and now they may not be able to watch the Rangers win the World Series.

Life sucks sometimes.

Although a true American League fan will route for the AL team in the series. My friends in upstate are pulling for the Rangers. Smart guys.

BlakeJ
10-25-2010, 12:03 PM
Now we have board posters misquoting media people. Please show me the FULL quote where Buster said that and I'll believe you.

Typical Houston trash talk. The Astros vs. White Sox - with over 100 years of futility between the two was compelling; while the Giants vs. the Rangers -with over 100 years of futility between the two - is boring.

Anyone who listens to ESPN radio would have heard it.

Houston trash talk?? Im not an Astros fan. Pssssssssssssssst....guess what?? I lived in San Jose, Ca half my life...50 miles from San Francisco. Im actually an Oakland A's fan. ;)

I didnt misquote anyone. Olney wasnt trashing any teams...he was simply stating what is exactly the truth....this will be a very uninteresting World Series overall. Not many outside of Texas and the Bay will be tuning into this regularly. Wouldnt be surprised to see this one of the worst rated WS in the last 10-15 years. :)

BlakeJ
10-25-2010, 12:05 PM

F the media

f new York and f Philly

Signed,

A Rangers Fan

That was Olneys exact point. Of course you will love the series. You're a Rangers fan...lol.

Billy Joe in Colorado and Bubba in Florida will be watching Roseanne and Cops reruns. :)

BlakeJ
10-25-2010, 12:23 PM
1st-huff
2nd-sanchez
SS- renteria
3rd- uribe/fontento;)

I said without looking dangit! :D

RedRage00
10-25-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm hoping the Rangers can pull it out!

Go Rangers!

ExCOOG88
10-25-2010, 12:41 PM
I said without looking dangit! :D

Didn't look!!!:)

Dawg Fan
10-25-2010, 12:42 PM

Go Rangers!

pull it out....very funny:rofl:

ExCOOG88
10-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Signed,

A Rangers Fan

That was Olneys exact point. Of course you will love the series. You're a Rangers fan...lol.

Billy Joe in Colorado and Bubba in Florida will be watching Roseanne and Cops reruns. :)

I have buddies in Illinois who are looking forward to watching the Rangers. They have no connection to Texas either.

BlakeJ
10-25-2010, 12:49 PM
I have buddies in Illinois who are looking forward to watching the Rangers. They have no connection to Texas either.

:heli:

BlakeJ
10-25-2010, 12:49 PM

Go Rangers!

Shut up Dumby! :D

ExCOOG88
10-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Signed,

A Rangers Fan

Just saying I think their will be more interested in the series than we may think.

PaulinPlano
10-25-2010, 04:36 PM

The first couple of Spurs Championships that was true. But the Spurs are Nationally know (players & coach) and is no longer the case. NBA loves Spurs / Lakers WCF and will take the Spurs over several others in the Finals.

farmerfan
10-25-2010, 04:37 PM
pull it out....very funny:rofl:

Hmm, what's that thing about acting like adults again? :D;)

farmerfan
10-25-2010, 04:40 PM
From a ratings standpoint I think this may actually be better than people think.

The Rangers have 2 guys who the national media love as well as the rest of the country. Cliff Lee will bring an audience for game 1. Factor in his opponent then you can expect a nice watching audience. Also, Josh Hamilton has been a national story for the last 3 years and he might be the best feel good story baseball has ever seen, people are geniunely interested in him adn want to watch him play. Factor in that DFW is the 4th largest media market and teh Bay Area is about the 6th or 7th largest media market then you will have some interest generated. It won't be any worse than the ChiSox-Stros or Giants-Angels series of this decade and I would even say the NY-Florida series from '03.

PaulinPlano
10-25-2010, 04:43 PM
BASEBALL fans will watch the World Series. Yankees are like the Cowboys, they have a lot of fans all over. So yeas networks prefer popular teams.

Baseball does not draw the casual fan like football sometimes does.

I think most of us care less about TV ratings. But I think Josh Hamilton will draw a lot of viewing audience because of what he did at the 2009 AllStar game. Vlad will draw fans. Cliff Lee will draw fans.

If the Rangers can do what they did to the Yankees scoring wise, I think it will appeal to a lot of people.

But I don't care. I will be on the edge of my seat with EVERY PITCH!

PaulinPlano
10-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Some of my knick names for the Rangers lineup...

1. King! Whoa!
2. M-Y
3. Hambone
4. El Diablo
5. Whoa Nelly
6. ICE K
7. The Murph!
8. Bengi
9. Mitch from Moreland

borrr-bone (you have to roll the Rs)

Train

slorch
10-26-2010, 06:41 AM
Signed,

A Rangers Fan

It's the media's job to report on all of the teams, not just the Yankees. Olney needs to do his job and actually be a journalist- that goes for all of the big media. There are plenty of great stories between these two clubs' rosters.

signed,
a baseball fan

SLC93
10-26-2010, 09:32 AM
From a ratings standpoint I think this may actually be better than people think.

The Rangers have 2 guys who the national media love as well as the rest of the country. Cliff Lee will bring an audience for game 1. Factor in his opponent then you can expect a nice watching audience. Also, Josh Hamilton has been a national story for the last 3 years and he might be the best feel good story baseball has ever seen, people are geniunely interested in him adn want to watch him play. Factor in that DFW is the 4th largest media market and teh Bay Area is about the 6th or 7th largest media market then you will have some interest generated. It won't be any worse than the ChiSox-Stros or Giants-Angels series of this decade and I would even say the NY-Florida series from '03.

This. Also remember that the Giants bring a couple of big names with followings to the table, too. The Freak and the Beard have big followings and they do have the likely ROY for the NL, too.

I think this is a fantastic matchup for real baseball done right.

SLC93
10-26-2010, 09:34 AM
It's the media's job to report on all of the teams, not just the Yankees. Olney needs to do his job and actually be a journalist- that goes for all of the big media. There are plenty of great stories between these two clubs' rosters.

signed,
a baseball fan

:notworthy:yes::notworthy

ExCOOG88
10-26-2010, 09:59 AM
All I know is Wednesday can't get here fast enough.

BlakeJ
10-26-2010, 10:11 AM

signed,
a baseball fan

I understand that...and agree whole heartedly. The media is a growing disease to all sports.

But at the same time it's hard to cover a team like the Giants. Noone wants to hear about Cody Ross, Freddy Sanchez, Pablo Sandoval, etc. People are always tuning in to see whats up with ARod, Jeter, Teixara, etc. Yankee fan or not.

Again...Im not dogging any of these two teams...they earned their way into the World Series....as an outsider...Im saying the two teams...ESPECIALLY the Giants are just not all that interesting. Of course the hometown fans love em...of course David Murphy, CJ Wilson, and Matt Treanor are loved in Dallas...but outside of Dallas casual fans are saying "who the hell is David Murphy or CJ Wilson?"

San Frans starting lineup:

C- Buster Posey
1B - Aubrey Huff
2B - Freddy Sanchez
3B - Pablo Sandoval
SS - Juan Uribe
LF - Pat Burrell
CF - Andres Torres
RF - Cody Ross

How in the heck is that lineup interesting to even a diehard baseball fan??

Favpack
10-26-2010, 10:40 AM
I understand that...and agree whole heartedly. The media is a growing disease to all sports.

But at the same time it's hard to cover a team like the Giants. Noone wants to hear about Cody Ross, Freddy Sanchez, Pablo Sandoval, etc. People are always tuning in to see whats up with ARod, Jeter, Teixara, etc. Yankee fan or not.

Again...Im not dogging any of these two teams...they earned their way into the World Series....as an outsider...Im saying the two teams...ESPECIALLY the Giants are just not all that interesting. Of course the hometown fans love em...of course David Murphy, CJ Wilson, and Matt Treanor are loved in Dallas...but outside of Dallas casual fans are saying "who the hell is David Murphy or CJ Wilson?"

San Frans starting lineup:

C- Buster Posey
1B - Aubrey Huff
2B - Freddy Sanchez
3B - Pablo Sandoval
SS - Juan Uribe
LF - Pat Burrell
CF - Andres Torres
RF - Cody Ross

How in the heck is that lineup interesting to even a diehard baseball fan??

You can say the same thing about any team winning the World Series over the past 15 years except for NY last year and possibly Boston and Philly. A basic fan could not name half the starters from the 2004 Red Sox team - possibly the greatest comeback ever in organized sport - and most think the exact same guys started in their second ws win.

Baseball ratings are in the toilet across the board. Games are too long, start too late and the season should not go into November.

To suggest it's "worse" this year is judgmental. I contend it's almost similar to Philly - Drays from two years ago. Yeah, you knew a couple of Phillies - but you knew no Rays - none.

packfan75
10-26-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm sure much of the excitement here in Cleveland is because of Cliff Lee, but all I have been hearing for the past few days is Rangers, Rangers, Rangers! The people here are rabid about this world series and are really looking forward to it.

chhspantherfan
10-26-2010, 09:21 PM
for some reason, this song has been playing in my head every time that I think about the baseball that I have seen in that little part of Arlington. From The Turnpike Spurs to these pennant winners, it has been an amazing ride. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ty4TsRJQ_M

chhspantherfan
10-27-2010, 07:07 AM
GAMEDAY....let's go Rangers !!!

SLC93
10-27-2010, 08:49 AM
Time to set the tone, Rangers. What a duel we have tonight, Lee vs Lincecum. My money is on Lee and some timely power from the Rangers lineup.

farmerfan
10-27-2010, 08:54 AM
Katy_fan seems to have a point.

Last night on Sports Center they spent the first 30 mins of the 10:00 hour talking about the freaking Celtics-Heat game. Seriously? It was game 1. I can understand it maybe being the lead story but not spending the first 30 mins discussing it. They then went into a breif 1-2 mins spot on the World Series before cutting to commercial break and then came back only to discuss more Miami-Boston before getting into some other news.
It had be scratching my head.
On my way into work this morning the 30 mins I was listening to ESPN radio and all Mike and Mike could discuss was........Celtics-Heat.
The national media does do a great job of dictating the mindsets of the country and right now it just seems there isn't much of an interest outside of DFW-SF which is sad. This is truly a classic matchup we have tonight and that should be discussed a lot more than it has IMO

SLC93
10-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Katy_fan seems to have a point.

Last night on Sports Center they spent the first 30 mins of the 10:00 hour talking about the freaking Celtics-Heat game. Seriously? It was game 1. I can understand it maybe being the lead story but not spending the first 30 mins discussing it. They then went into a breif 1-2 mins spot on the World Series before cutting to commercial break and then came back only to discuss more Miami-Boston before getting into some other news.
It had be scratching my head.
On my way into work this morning the 30 mins I was listening to ESPN radio and all Mike and Mike could discuss was........Celtics-Heat.
The national media does do a great job of dictating the mindsets of the country and right now it just seems there isn't much of an interest outside of DFW-SF which is sad. This is truly a classic matchup we have tonight and that should be discussed a lot more than it has IMO

Agreed on all points but it's unsurprising, with regards to the Miami emphasis. Mark my words, before mid season you're gonna want to kill someone due to Heat coverage by the boys in Bristol.

As for the baseball, I think this is a great matchup. We have two teams that feature great pitching, well developed rosters, several stars and unbridled passion. Looking forwatd to it.

15Adragon
10-27-2010, 06:35 PM
It is on and I still can't believe it. Rangers in no more than 6.

This is so incredible!

Don't mess with Texas .... even in SF.

svhorns
10-27-2010, 06:38 PM
It is on and I still can't believe it. Rangers in no more than 6.

This is so incredible!

Don't mess with Texas .... even in SF.

Right there with ya buddy! Can not wait!!!

4th and 1
10-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Jerry's watching all by himself - in Cowboy Stadium - on the big screen - with a bag of popcorn - GO RANGERS

svhorns
10-27-2010, 07:07 PM
1-0 Rangers!!! Lets go Rangers!!!

SWMHebron
10-27-2010, 07:08 PM
Jerry's watching all by himself - in Cowboy Stadium - on the big screen - with a bag of popcorn - GO RANGERS

Nolan Ryan was at the Cowboy game Monday night. He got the biggest ovation of the night when they showed him on the mongo TV.:yes::yes:

BlakeJ
10-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Rangers scored a run...this game is already over. :yes:

4th and 1
10-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Nolan Ryan was at the Cowboy game Monday night. He got the biggest ovation of the night when they showed him on the mongo TV.:yes::yes:

Yea, saw that. Jerry's never heard that kind of noise for him;)

svhorns
10-27-2010, 07:29 PM
2-0 Rangers!!! top of 2nd inning.

WestPlano006
10-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Vlad in OF scares me

SWMHebron
10-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Vlad in OF scares me

Yeah. But if you want him batting where else do you put him?

svhorns
10-27-2010, 08:09 PM
dangit... 2-2 top 4.

Dawg Fan
10-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Vlad in OF scares me

+1 no wheels and it has cost the rangers already

the_phoenix612
10-27-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm rooting hard for a sweep, cuz I'm apparently going to game 4! :o:D:heli:

WestPlano006
10-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Giants taking advantage of a guy who throws strikes

WestPlano006
10-27-2010, 08:47 PM
My ******* god, the Giants are getting so many pitches to hit.

svhorns
10-27-2010, 08:47 PM
5-2 Giants in the 5th. Cliff Lee getting rocked. Didn't see who they were bringing in.

4th and 1
10-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Rangers scored a run...this game is already over. :yes:

say what??? :eek:

svhorns
10-27-2010, 08:50 PM
O'Day in for the Rangers. Bottom 5.

svhorns
10-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Haha wow. 8-2 giants bottom 5 still. Juan Uribe just went yahtzee.

WestPlano006
10-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Most of the damage with 2 outs, great. Well, time to look forward to game 2.... or possibly next season if we play like this again.

4th and 1
10-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Not to worry - lost game one to the Yankees, right ?

svhorns
10-27-2010, 09:09 PM
8-3 Giants top 6th. 2 on 2 out with Murphy up. Lincecum just look a linedrive off the back of his thigh.

svhorns
10-27-2010, 09:10 PM
8-4 Giants top 6. Murphy with a single and drives in Molina. Lincecum is done for the night.

svhorns
10-27-2010, 09:15 PM
8-4 Giants. Andrus strikes out to end the top half of the inning.

svhorns
10-27-2010, 09:26 PM
8-4 Giants. Top of 7.

twcpfan1
10-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Has the Giants ever won a World Series?

svhorns
10-27-2010, 09:50 PM

The New York Giants did but never in San Fran.

WestTXRebel
10-27-2010, 10:02 PM
:yes: 9-4, 8th inning!!!!!!!! Way to go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

WestTXRebel
10-27-2010, 10:06 PM
:heli:10-4 Giants, 8th inning!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

WestTXRebel
10-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Where are the Ranger fans????????:D

WestTXRebel

Dawg Fan
10-27-2010, 10:10 PM

WestTXRebel

You crack me up, you only show up as a drive by poster and then call out the ranger fans? go play somewhere else, you have no clout on here

WestTXRebel
10-27-2010, 10:13 PM
WestTXRebel :D
Dawg Fan :mad:

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

11-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

patient1019
10-27-2010, 10:26 PM

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

11-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

Do you actually type this every time you post? You know there's an automatic signature feature, right...?

WestPlano006
10-27-2010, 10:33 PM
If the Rangers didn't give up the last inning this would actually be interesting now.... my god. At least we know they can still hit and make some effort.

WestTXRebel
10-27-2010, 10:35 PM
11-7 Giants, Final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy

WestTXRebel

svhorns
10-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Giants take game one 11-7. Game 2 tomorrow.

C.J Wilson will get the start for the Rangers. The good news is that we can hit the Giants bullpen.

WestPlano006
10-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Troll sighting

F18mustang
10-27-2010, 11:11 PM

WestTXRebel

And you call yourself a West Texan?

F18mustang
10-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Troll sighting

He's not trolling. Trust me.

LR46
10-27-2010, 11:24 PM
11-7 Giants, Final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy

WestTXRebel

Where were we? We were watching the game wanna be tumble weed. Take this for an expert analysis of the game tonight. I know baseball, been there and got the T-Shirt. In fact Abner is my great, great uncle on my mom's side. To start with a simple anaylsis: San Fran SUCKs . . . but there's more to it than that. Sit back and learn West Texas poser:

1. Cliff Lee was due for a poor outing. He happened to make it tonight. No way the Beardies get close if Lee has his normal stuff. Not possible. You may see him again but you won't be smiling next time.

2. Giants hit and scored out of their rears tonight. Good for the Ugly Beardies but you should have saved some for the next games. You'll need'em. Scoring that many runs for "Fisherman's Warf" fish entrails is very unusual.

3. Ron Washington made (two) many bad coaching decisions, the Rangers made base running errors, and fielding errors. Washington knows he should have intentionally walked the double you pleasure, hitting machine, ugly guy with an engraved scowl and warts on his face. Instead taking the bat out of his hand and setting up the double play, he pitches to him. I don't care if Jesus in on the mound, you don't do that with a hot out his mind hitter up there and your close but losing. I'd put scowl face on base every time he gets up from now on. I'll call Wash tomorrow early about that.

4. Next bad coaching decision was to put Vlad in RF. The guy runs like the Tin Man and his glove seemed top have slimp-um all over it. He's a freaking DH and nothing else. Do not play him in the field again Ron . . . do you hear me Ron.

5. Errors: on Young, on Andrus, on Vlad on who else? Not normal.

6. The Rangers have not played this poorly in many a game but they, like Lee, elected to throw in a real clunker tonight. It happens even to the better team.

7. We got to the little, ugly skinny long haired kid that pitches himself all over the mound and couldn't catch a ground ball if it was lined in his pocket. Who taught him how to end up after the delivers a pitch so he becomes a fielder as well? The Scarecrow?

8. Things is, even as poorly as we played, we got to the long haired, doesn't even shave yet, flailing all over the place, ugly kid and we tagged the King of Beardies with the shoe polish fake looking beard and funked up, pass me a joint, Mohawk hair cut for way too many hits.

9. On top of that, I have never see a uglier and weirder bunch of ball players put together on one team . . . ever. The Rangers must have thought they all had on Halloween masks early. That had to help throw them way off. I mean those guys are UGH LEEEEE. Even the coach looks like he's the long lost sibling of the Munsters.

That said, it's one game the Rangers sucked in and still made the score board look respectable in the end. "Fear the Beardies" , "Fear the Antlers".

No need to panic Ranger's fans . . . no need at all. It's one game and tomorrow's just another day. It's a good lose for the Rangers!!

In the end result, Antler's beat ugly beardies everytime. Just keepin it real.

BTW your aka gives you away . . . if your from West Texas it means you are obviously living in the Bay Area. If yo don't get that, I can help you, really I can.

DrEdward
10-27-2010, 11:47 PM

Sure, just not very many. The most famous was probably 1954. That was the season that Willie Mays made his famous catch. But then it was the New York Giants, not San Francisco.

Dawg Fan
10-28-2010, 06:35 AM
I just think it is just a little early to call out the ranger fans after the first game. Just ask Yankee fans after game 1 of the ALCS. The Rangers did lose on the road in game one and played sloppily and I agree that as much as Vlad has a good bat, he is a major liability in the field that was proven last night and it is not better than Murph's bat right now. One other thing, why the hell is Cantu coming into the game at all, I think I have seen him get a total of maybe three hits since he came to the Rangers and I don't think he is that strong of a defensive player. It was obvious that this was Washington's first time to manage a world series game because he really did a bad job making decisions last night. Hopefully he will put Vlad on the bench to save as a PH later in the game. Need a good game out of Wilson tonight and please don't bring in Oliver unless we are up by 10.

slorch
10-28-2010, 06:40 AM

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

11-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

England had a lead once, too.

Just sayin...:notworthy

SLC93
10-28-2010, 06:41 AM

WestTXRebel

Perhaps we were watching the game and listening to the play by play from professional instead of reading it from an amateur hack.

SLC93
10-28-2010, 06:44 AM
England had a lead once, too.

Just sayin...:notworthy

:rofl:

SLC93
10-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Nobody ever said this would be easy. The Giants have a great chemistry about them and are timely, agrressive hitters. Lee can't be perfect forever. Even the immortals have gotten shelled. Why we put Vlad in a tricky right field configured park is beyond me. The move for him in SF is to be in left field, imo. Lookin forward to Wilson and the boys bouncing back tonight. Remember this is a series, The strategy for the road team in a series is always to split the first two. If Texas does that it's a wi With the 2-3-2 format a split allows us to go 2-1 at home and head back to SF needing just one win. That's how I see the series going.

chhspantherfan
10-28-2010, 07:08 AM
Nobody ever said this would be easy. The Giants have a great chemistry about them and are timely, agrressive hitters. Lee can't be perfect forever. Even the immortals have gotten shelled. Why we put Vlad in a tricky right field configured park is beyond me. The move for him in SF is to be in left field, imo. Lookin forward to Wilson and the boys bouncing back tonight. Remember this is a series, The strategy for the road team in a series is always to split the first two. If Texas does that it's a wi With the 2-3-2 format a split allows us to go 2-1 at home and head back to SF needing just one win. That's how I see the series going.

agreed. a split would be great. the naysayers are going to be what they are going to be. It isn't easy to be irrelevant for so long and then know how to act at the big dance. Sure is fun to watch it unfold after so many years of not having any expectations after August.

BlakeJ
10-28-2010, 08:11 AM
hmmmm...not a good sign for the Rangers. Matt Cain is VERY GOOD at home.

Interested to see what the ratings are...Im a fan...and seriously I tried to watch...but just couldnt while the Giants were at the plate. I watched Swamp People instead. :)

LR46
10-28-2010, 08:16 AM
Where's the westtexas poser with his brilliant repies? :rofl:

BTW 1 run game tonight, Texas wins.

trojanbacker
10-28-2010, 08:21 AM

The guys on the radio this morning attribued Vlad's fielding issues to him having "a severe case of high ***". I'm sorry....but this observation made me spew coffee all over.

LR46
10-28-2010, 08:49 AM
The guys on the radio this morning attribued Vlad's fielding issues to him having "a severe case of high ***". I'm sorry....but this observation made me spew coffee all over.

If he starts in RF tonight over Murph, I will personally call Nolan up and ask him to put Wash in head lock and give him twenty hard nuggies on National TV.

Fleeman93
10-28-2010, 09:12 AM
I think David Stern had the fix on.

Signed,
Lonny and and Dallas fan

15Adragon
10-28-2010, 04:06 PM

Murphy is starting in LF and Cruz in RF tonight. This is the right move. As much as everyone respects Vlady it is hard to watch a player (with such a great career) struggle like that in the field. You hate to see him in that situation.

WestTXRebel
10-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Game 2 - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!:yes:

WestTXRebel

LR46
10-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Game 2 - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!:yes:

WestTXRebel

Pathetic pablum. Look it up.

Dawg Fan
10-28-2010, 09:11 PM
I just don't get why washington thinks Oliver can pitch. He is awful and has been awful and is anyone shocked he gave up another run. What a freaking bad managing job he is doing in the world series:Censor:

WestTXRebel
10-28-2010, 09:18 PM
2-0 Giants, top of the 8th inning!!! Way to go GIANTS!!!:yes:

WestTXRebel

F18mustang
10-28-2010, 09:22 PM
2-0 Giants, top of the 8th inning!!! Way to go GIANTS!!!:yes:

WestTXRebel

http://shop.mlb.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=1452881&cp=1452365&clickid=topnav_subnav_txt

stevefoxsc
10-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Pathetic pablum. Look it up.

u mad bra?

Giants stylin all over you.

WestPlano006
10-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Rangers are just going to play like crap this series. It was a good run.

Not going to win when you walk several guys in a row on 4 straight pitches.

WestPlano006
10-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Our 27th highest team salary is showing with the bullpen... can't even throw the ball without hitting the dirt.

F18mustang
10-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I can't complain if we lose. The Rangers have spoiled us this year. I've had so much fun watching them. The World Series is pie.

Still though, it would be nice if we won.

AHSeagles
10-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Wow... the Rangers are falling apart.

WestPlano006
10-28-2010, 10:00 PM
I can't complain if we lose. The Rangers have spoiled us this year. I've had so much fun watching them. The World Series is pie.

Still though, it would be nice if we won.

It would be nice if we played like we just won the AL Pennant, not a minor league club.

Dawg Fan
10-28-2010, 10:05 PM
It would be nice if we played like we just won the AL Pennant, not a minor league club.

I honestly believe that the Rangers thought they already won the series when the beat the Yankees. This is all on the manager not getting them ready to play and his bad decisions. I blame this pathetic showing all on Washington. There will be no ginger ale to pour the rest of this year.:(

WestTXRebel
10-28-2010, 10:05 PM
9-0 Giants, after 8 innings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heli:

WestTXRebel

F18mustang
10-28-2010, 10:07 PM

WestTXRebel

Thanks Capt. O.

Please continue to be an Upstanding Dooshbag for your new found team.

WestPlano006
10-28-2010, 10:17 PM

WestTXRebel

Thanks for the update

WestTXRebel
10-28-2010, 10:17 PM
Oh LR46 AKA Don where are you????

WestTXRebel

chhspantherfan
10-28-2010, 10:28 PM
come on home guys, the stadium will be full, the crowd loud, and let's climb back in this thing on Saturday.

WestTXRebel
10-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Make sure you bring the cowboy fans, that will help:rofl:

WestTXRebel

WestPlano006
10-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Make sure you bring the cowboy fans, that will help:rofl:

WestTXRebel

lol? say wut?

eaglefan87
10-28-2010, 11:03 PM
Rangers aren't done yet.....let's hope some home cooking and friendly fans can help 'em turn this thing around.

fballgirl22
10-28-2010, 11:06 PM
I honestly believe that the Rangers thought they already won the series when the beat the Yankees. This is all on the manager not getting them ready to play and his bad decisions. I blame this pathetic showing all on Washington. There will be no ginger ale to pour the rest of this year.:(

Those good at bats against the yanks are missing. Cain was awesome tonight but never got challenged. I was amazed CJ lasted as long as he did with the Giants taking him deep into count. The bullpen is extremely unpredictable and has blown close games and a few not so close games. The Rangers right now look happy to have just made it to the series, if they show up at home it could become interesting. I just wonder about the psyche of losing I think 12 in SF has if they can get it back there. Right now it's for SF to blow and hopefully become complacent.

AbEagleFan
10-28-2010, 11:40 PM
Rangers aren't done yet.....let's hope some home cooking and friendly fans can help 'em turn this thing around.

True. Anything can happen but game three is very very important for the rangers. The park will be loud and we will see how SF pitching holds up in a hostile atmosphere.

Yankees were down 0-2 against the Braves and came back to win it all.

eaglefan87
10-28-2010, 11:47 PM
True. Anything can happen but game three is very very important for the rangers. The park will be loud and we will see how SF pitching holds up in a hostile atmosphere.

Yankees were down 0-2 against the Braves and came back to win it all.

Agree game 3 is huge....must win for the Rangers IMO.

yankee
10-29-2010, 12:25 AM
Those good at bats against the yanks are missing.

those bats are gone because unlike the yankees, the giants have outstanding starting pitching.

good pitching > good bats

forever and always.

WestPlano006
10-29-2010, 02:11 AM
those bats are gone because unlike the yankees, the giants have outstanding starting pitching.

good pitching > good bats

forever and always.

Totally agree, but I think the Giants started this series with some seriously hot bats. The Rangers were hot too, but they really cooled off with the 8 day rest.

LR46
10-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Oh LR46 AKA Don where are you????

WestTXRebel

Right here latrine breath.

LR46
10-29-2010, 07:48 AM
We all know whats up, except for some westtexas poser that just emerged on the scene. Ugly SF players or not, so far SF has handled the Rangers bats handily.

They have dug a pretty good hole for themselves. So far, SF pitching is better and hitting is better. Thus, two wins. It's time for the Rangers to turn that around of it may be SWEEP CITY. And that would suck for the Rangers fans.

Nothing else to say except welcome home Rangers and lets start pitching and hitting and playing like you can.

PaulinPlano
10-29-2010, 08:19 AM
I had a bad feeling in the 6th when the Rangers had Cain on the ropes and could not make him pay like they alway have. Cruz and Kinsler could not bring them in. CJ did a great job of pitching while he was in. I will take one run given up any day.

It is all between the ears right not. I think our Rangers are playing tentative in the world series. They look like they are putting too much pressure on themselves. I could see it in their faces even be for things got out of hand last night.

Washington will get the right. Look for a 3 game Ranger sweep back home!!!

There is nothing that can knock my Rangers. It is almost November and they are still playing baseball. They are in the World Series. Yes we all want them to win it all... but enjoy the fact they are here.

I know the Arlington crowd will give them a huge welcome.

SLC93
10-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Here's the thing. Thus far the series has been marred with statistical improbabilities. It began with a Cliff Lee meltdown. When healthy that just doesnt happen. Both games have seen a team that was 9th in its own league in scoring swing like the Big Red Machine. SF's post season games have been decided by one run 7 out of 10 times, coming into the Series. Game 1's out burst was a complete mirage. Game 2's production, up until we decided to walk home the roster, was much more indicative of what they're about. With the Rangers coming home I would expect a turn. We'll have Vlad and Murphy in the lineup. That really changes the dynamic versus one or the other. We need huge games from Lewis and Hunter, for sure. Things can certainly change fast. The only thing I dont like is that Texas now has to really look to sweep in Arlington. They need to go back to SF up 3-2. I was hoping a split of the first 2 would allow us to win 2 at home and go back with all the pressure on them. 3 in a row over this bunch is gonna be a chore.

I do want to tip my cap to the SF fans. That stadium is rockin and they stay involved big time.

LR46
10-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Here's the thing. Thus far the series has been marred with statistical improbabilities. It began with a Cliff Lee meltdown. When healthy that just doesnt happen. Both games have seen a team that was 9th in its own league in scoring swing like the Big Red Machine. SF's post season games have been decided by one run 7 out of 10 times, coming into the Series. Game 1's out burst was a complete mirage. Game 2's production, up until we decided to walk home the roster, was much more indicative of what they're about. With the Rangers coming home I would expect a turn. We'll have Vlad and Murphy in the lineup. That really changes the dynamic versus one or the other. We need huge games from Lewis and Hunter, for sure. Things can certainly change fast. The only thing I dont like is that Texas now has to really look to sweep in Arlington. They need to go back to SF up 3-2. I was hoping a split of the first 2 would allow us to win 2 at home and go back with all the pressure on them. 3 in a row over this bunch is gonna be a chore.

I do want to tip my cap to the SF fans. That stadium is rockin and they stay involved big time.
^^^^^^^^^^
Couldn't have said it better myself . . . well maybe, but too much work. Good post SLC93. :yes:

ExCOOG88
10-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Biggest thing is the Rangers got to start hitting when they have RISP. 0 for 9last night. Don't know what is was for game one but it was bad too. The first 2 series they were batting .300 with RISP. It's not like they haven't had their chances in this series. Just got to get it done at home.

drgnbkr
10-29-2010, 09:44 AM
I have a very positive vibe for the Rangers until I see Darren Oliver warming...He is a run(S) waiting to happen..Too old and hittable.

ExCOOG88
10-29-2010, 09:49 AM
I have a very positive vibe for the Rangers until I see Darren Oliver warming...He is a run(S) waiting to happen..Too old and hittable.

Oliver doesn't bother me that much cause he is a vet and was very reliable during the season. He had 2 bad outings in the previous two series but held his own last night. I would like to see more Ogondo. He had some good stuff in game one, lots of movement on his fastball at 98mph makes him very difficult to hit.

BlakeJ
10-29-2010, 10:04 AM
I never thought Texas was going to win game 2. I posted before the game that Matt Cain is OUTSTANDING at home.

I think Texas beats Sanchez...but I dont like the Bumgarner vs. Tommy Hunter matchup for Texas. Any chance Lee pitches on 3 days rest?? Wilson proved he can be effective on the road and it seems to make more sense to go back to SF 2-2 rather than 3-1 only to face Lincecum.

If Texas wins game 3....I think Lee HAS TO pitch game 4.

DragonFan0316
10-29-2010, 10:46 AM
I predict the Rangers win all three in Arlington. The bats never got on the plane to SF. We will see them again this weekend. Keep the faith Ranger fans. Tonight have fun supporting your HS football team.

SLC93
10-29-2010, 01:59 PM
I never thought Texas was going to win game 2. I posted before the game that Matt Cain is OUTSTANDING at home.

I think Texas beats Sanchez...but I dont like the Bumgarner vs. Tommy Hunter matchup for Texas. Any chance Lee pitches on 3 days rest?? Wilson proved he can be effective on the road and it seems to make more sense to go back to SF 2-2 rather than 3-1 only to face Lincecum.

If Texas wins game 3....I think Lee HAS TO pitch game 4.

No chance. His career numbers on 3 days rest are on par with his game 1 performance. I agree with the urgency but it just can't happen. If we get him the ball in game 5, tied 2-2, I believe we'll get a gem from Lee. We wont go back to SF to game 6, and Wilson would have the ball. I could see some crazy things happening with the pitching should we push it to 7, with not so fresh starters pitching an inning or so.

First things first, we need Lewis and Hunter to pitch their hearts out.

SLC93
10-29-2010, 02:00 PM
I predict the Rangers win all three in Arlington. The bats never got on the plane to SF. We will see them again this weekend. Keep the faith Ranger fans. Tonight have fun supporting your HS football team.

:yes:

LR46
10-29-2010, 03:17 PM

Got nothin to do tonight. Trinity Bye. Guess I'll down 2 or 3 vodka tonics and troll (reek havoc on) the pea brains in the Yard that have less to do in life than me. Any college games on tonight?

GO RANGERS!!!!

WestTXRebel
10-30-2010, 04:57 PM
Game 3 - Prediction - GIANTS Victory!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

15Adragon
10-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Rangers fans, enjoy every last minute of this. We are hosting a World Series game in Arlington.

GO RANGERS!!!!

15Adragon
10-30-2010, 05:32 PM
No chance. His career numbers on 3 days rest are on par with his game 1 performance. I agree with the urgency but it just can't happen. If we get him the ball in game 5, tied 2-2, I believe we'll get a gem from Lee. We wont go back to SF to game 6, and Wilson would have the ball. I could see some crazy things happening with the pitching should we push it to 7, with not so fresh starters pitching an inning or so.

First things first, we need Lewis and Hunter to pitch their hearts out.

Yep, and the bats to come alive.

15Adragon
10-30-2010, 05:33 PM

I like that. ;)

15Adragon
10-30-2010, 05:35 PM

Yep, in less than 30 minutes things will start to change.

CCDawgs
10-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Mitch!!!! :heli:

15Adragon
10-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Mitch!!!! :heli:

and.... Josh!!!!

WestTXRebel
10-30-2010, 07:47 PM
4-0 rangers, bottom of the 6th inning. I sense a Giant comeback!!!!

GOOOOOOOO Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

WestTXRebel
10-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Congrats to the Rangers on their game 3 victory. Time to move on to game 4.

GOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heli:

WestTXRebel

Favpack
10-30-2010, 09:19 PM
Feliz gives me heartburn.

How about Colby Lewis!!!

Back in the hunt, keep it going Rangers.

Thank God for baseball in Texas.

LR46
10-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Congrats to the Rangers on their game 3 victory. Time to move on to game 4.

GOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heli:

WestTXRebel

You're a FOOL!~:rofl: Do you even know what :heli: mean?

Can't wait until we even it up tomorrow!

CCDawgs
10-30-2010, 09:33 PM

How about Colby Lewis!!!

Thats his fastball! :yes:

LR46
10-30-2010, 09:43 PM
rangers = yes!!

LR46
10-30-2010, 09:44 PM

How about Colby Lewis!!!

And the COWBOYS SUCK!!!!!

WestTXRebel
10-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Probably a bandwagon fan. Oh by the way Trinity is the correct spelling. Get with the program, dude.

WestTXRebel

PaulinPlano
10-30-2010, 10:55 PM
I think Tommy "Big Game" Hunter will pitch well enough in game 4 because you have the Texas bats at home. Get 5 innings out of him and bring in Holland and Oganda.

Then you look at Cliff Lee on Monday. I think the Rangers will hold home.

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/53/77/full/1371.gif

cougardude
10-30-2010, 10:58 PM
I'd feel much better going back to San Fran with a 3-2 lead than vice versa!
Go Rangers!! It's Time!!

eaglefan87
10-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Way to go Rangers!!!

Now we need Hunter to pitch a gem and get us to Feliz in the 8th tomorrow. Then we get some wood on Lincecum and Lee is lights out in game 5. Back to SF up 3-2 and all bets r off.....anything can happen.

World Series baseball in Arlington is a beautiful thing!!!!

Rangers get first World Series victory in the Great State of Texas!!!!!

SLC93
10-31-2010, 08:28 AM
Another gritty, tactical gem from Colby last night! Today is the big day. If Hunter can find a way to win today and tie this series I believe Texas will take a 3-2 lead to SF and bring home a championship. Let's go Rangers!

BlakeJ
10-31-2010, 09:19 AM
You're a FOOL!~:rofl: Do you even know what :heli: mean?

Can't wait until we even it up tomorrow!

Have you ever seen WESTTEX's football picks?? LMAO!!

If he thinks the Giants are going to win...you Ranger fans should be feeling comfortable. :D

BlakeJ
10-31-2010, 09:22 AM
Another gritty, tactical gem from Colby last night! Today is the big day. If Hunter can find a way to win today and tie this series I believe Texas will take a 3-2 lead to SF and bring home a championship. Let's go Rangers!

Tommy Hunter...ugh!

I dont think this going to be pretty...I say he lasts MAYBE 4 innings. Hanson gives to much contact...Giants arent big time hitters, but rack up basehits in a hurry.

SLC93
10-31-2010, 10:14 AM
Tommy Hunter...ugh!

I dont think this going to be pretty...I say he lasts MAYBE 4 innings. Hanson gives to much contact...Giants arent big time hitters, but rack up basehits in a hurry.

I'm praying for just one, big game out of "Big Game". I know that maybe asking a bit much but surely SF is ready to return to the group that, outside of Ross, has hit about .230 this postseason.

The Rangers are such an unbelievable story it's only right they get their storybook ending. Please, please, please!

WestTXRebel
10-31-2010, 07:04 PM
49ers won, cowboys lost what a great day!!!!

Game 4 - Prediction - GIANTS get a victory in Arlington tonight!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heli:

WestTXRebel

svhorns
10-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Hunter throwing lots of balls. Getting behind in counts. Hopefully he can get it together.

0-0 after 2

svhorns
10-31-2010, 08:00 PM
Hamilton is the best player in the league.

svhorns
10-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Aubrey Huff hits a 2 run bomb. Giants up 2-0 after 3. Hunter already at 70 pitches through 3 innings.

svhorns
10-31-2010, 08:49 PM
2-0 Giants after 4.

svhorns
10-31-2010, 08:50 PM
Hunter is out. Ogando in to pitch 5th.

svhorns
10-31-2010, 09:04 PM
2-0 Giants after 5.

WestPlano006
10-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Rangers done if they don't win this game

Dawg Fan
10-31-2010, 09:37 PM
One thing about bringing in Oliver, the opponents can bank on getting runs......Washington has totally screwed the series up:Censor:

I guess I should be happy they made it this far but I want more.

WestTXRebel
10-31-2010, 09:39 PM
Looks like the World Series is slipping away from the Rangers.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

WestTXRebel

F18mustang
10-31-2010, 09:41 PM
Looks like the World Series is slipping away from the Rangers.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

WestTXRebel

Part of me wants the series to end now just so I don't have to see these obnoxious posts anymore.

WestPlano006
10-31-2010, 10:16 PM
One thing is clear, the Rangers' best pitcher has only seen one inning of action.... Neftali Feliz. Really wish he would have pitched late in game 2 instead of putting in scrubs to walk and give up all those runs.

Dawg Fan
10-31-2010, 10:33 PM
Part of me wants the series to end now just so I don't have to see these obnoxious posts anymore.

not really sure he know just how obnoxious he really is

Dawg Fan

WestPlano006
10-31-2010, 10:34 PM
GIANTS WIN, TAKE 3-1 SERIES LEAD

GOOOOO GIANTS!!! :heli::heli:

WestTXRebel

Dawg Fan
10-31-2010, 10:38 PM
GIANTS WIN, TAKE 3-1 SERIES LEAD

GOOOOO GIANTS!!! :heli::heli:

WestTXRebel

we shouldn't encourage him

Dawg Fan

AbEagleFan
10-31-2010, 11:24 PM

Oh come on now... You guys really had a blast with us Yankee fans. Let the guy have his say.

WestTXRebel
10-31-2010, 11:24 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Giants win game 4!!!!!!!!!!!:notworthy
Close it out with a Game 5 victory in Arlington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

AbEagleFan
10-31-2010, 11:41 PM

WestTXRebel

Okay well us Yankee fans weren't that "enthusiastic"

eaglefan87
10-31-2010, 11:49 PM
49ers won, cowboys lost what a great day!!!!

Game 4 - Prediction - GIANTS get a victory in Arlington tonight!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heli:

WestTXRebel

WestTXRebel

Whats with the obsession with things San Francisco? U transplanted to Corpus via the Bay or r u just a little light in the seat?

CCDawgs
11-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Its funny how yall respond to him and he doesnt respond back.

eaglefan87
11-01-2010, 12:48 AM

Right now his team is doing his talking....but i'm tryin to get a bite.

eaglefan87
11-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Rangers hit the ball hard several times tonight but right at people....bad breaks or good defensive positioning?

Hopefully Lee is lights out tomorrow and we can find some magic in SF.

SLC93
11-01-2010, 06:36 AM
This is exactly why we needed a split in SF to open the series. More to the point, this is exactly why we needed Lee to dominate game 1. Should he pitch the gem I expect him to tonight everyone will then understand just how huge SF getting to him was. I'll never dismiss this team but things are getting dark in a hurry.

We put down the two best offenses in baseball in rounds one and two but these yahoos are beating us? Really? Our bats should beat their bats, even with the disparity on pitching. There's a 170+ games of evidence to support that.

Could we hit into anymore double plays? Could we turn any less?

SF is set if they can keeep there starters healthy and signed. What a talented group of youth they have in Lincecum, cain and Baumgardner. Imagine if the 100 million dollar Barry Zito was worth a darn.

Focus has to be on the win tonight. Get back to SF and resolve to make em wait a night to celebrate. Then realize it's game 7 so you might as well win the whole, effin thing.:heli:

LR46
11-01-2010, 08:02 AM
So here's the deal from an experienced ball player and coach. The Rangers are hitting the ball but right at somebody. Ground ball after ground ball due to good SF pitching. We are not getting embarrassed but we are getting beat by very good pitching. The meat of our order has done little to help the situation. The team with the highest MLB batting average has gone COLD.

If I were the Manager, I'd shake up the line up, can't hurt and may help. I would not play Gurerro in another game, bench him. He's looking like a fool at the plate and he can not play in the OF.

Line Up for tonight (I'm calling Ron here in a minute):

1. Kinsler 2B
2. Murphy RF
3. Andrus SS
4. Hamilton CF
5. Francoun DH
6. Molina C
7. Cruz LF
8. Moreland 1B
9. Young 2B
10. Lee P

If Lee pitches his game, we can relax and have fun and this line up adds some life to the order, we win!

AbEagleFan
11-01-2010, 08:28 AM
This is exactly why we needed a split in SF to open the series. More to the point, this is exactly why we needed Lee to dominate game 1. Should he pitch the gem I expect him to tonight everyone will then understand just how huge SF getting to him was. I'll never dismiss this team but things are getting dark in a hurry.

We put down the two best offenses in baseball in rounds one and two but these yahoos are beating us? Really? Our bats should beat their bats, even with the disparity on pitching. There's a 170+ games of evidence to support that.

Could we hit into anymore double plays? Could we turn any less?

SF is set if they can keeep there starters healthy and signed. What a talented group of youth they have in Lincecum, cain and Baumgardner. Imagine if the 100 million dollar Barry Zito was worth a darn.

Focus has to be on the win tonight. Get back to SF and resolve to make em wait a night to celebrate. Then realize it's game 7 so you might as well win the whole, effin thing.:heli:

Exactly what Yankees and their fans were thinking during the ALCS...

AbEagleFan
11-01-2010, 08:37 AM
So here's the deal from an experienced ball player and coach. The Rangers are hitting the ball but right at somebody. Ground ball after ground ball due to good SF pitching. We are not getting embarrassed but we are getting beat by very good pitching. The meat of our order has done little to help the situation. The team with the highest MLB batting average has gone COLD.

If I were the Manager, I'd shake up the line up, can't hurt and may help. I would not play Gurerro in another game, bench him. He's looking like a fool at the plate and he can not play in the OF.

Line Up for tonight (I'm calling Ron here in a minute):

1. Kinsler 2B
2. Murphy RF
3. Andrus SS
4. Hamilton CF
5. Francoun DH
6. Molina C
7. Cruz LF
8. Moreland 1B
9. Young 2B
10. Lee P

If Lee pitches his game, we can relax and have fun and this line up adds some life to the order, we win!

Really? Being shut out in not one but two WS games isn't embarrassing? The whole AL is embarrassed. Your boys are representing all of us. Come on, you beat the Yankees, don't be satisfied with a lil ole AL Pennant, heck, we have 40 of them and they mean squat unless the next series is won.

Gurerro. Sending him to steal a base, really? My grandmother can out run that guy. Playing him in the outfield? Washington must be snorting the white stuff again (and no, he's not a victim of the drug, he broke the law so he's a criminal).

and before you ranger faithfuls defending the idiot for breaking the law, had it been a yankee manager or anyone else other than good ole boy on the rangers, you would be dogging him big time. typical celeb or athlete. they do the stuff, they're a victim. you or i do the stuff, we're wisked away in cuffs.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JAtlQGqPg_M/S6IT1Y45WJI/AAAAAAAADGE/8VvJjKcZqf4/s400/ron-washington-cocaine.jpg

15Adragon
11-01-2010, 09:02 AM
This run has been loads of fun! Incredible stuff and if it ends it has been great. That said I don't think it is over. This team can hit and hit and hit ... against anybody. If the bats suddenly heat up look out for the Rangers. I still think they have a shot.

AbEagleFan
11-01-2010, 09:08 AM
This run has been loads of fun! Incredible stuff and if it ends it has been great. That said I don't think it is over. This team can hit and hit and hit ... against anybody. If the bats suddenly heat up look out for the Rangers. I still think they have a shot.

I agree, it's not over until that fourth game is won. Anything can happen.

Signed,
a Yankee fan whose team was up 3-0 in the 2004 ALCS and lost the series 3-4...

LR46
11-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Really? Being shut out in not one but two WS games isn't embarrassing? The whole AL is embarrassed. Your boys are representing all of us. Come on, you beat the Yankees, don't be satisfied with a lil ole AL Pennant, heck, we have 40 of them and they mean squat unless the next series is won.

Gurerro. Sending him to steal a base, really? My grandmother can out run that guy. Playing him in the outfield? Washington must be snorting the white stuff again (and no, he's not a victim of the drug, he broke the law so he's a criminal).

and before you ranger faithfuls defending the idiot for breaking the law, had it been a yankee manager or anyone else other than good ole boy on the rangers, you would be dogging him big time. typical celeb or athlete. they do the stuff, they're a victim. you or i do the stuff, we're wisked away in cuffs.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JAtlQGqPg_M/S6IT1Y45WJI/AAAAAAAADGE/8VvJjKcZqf4/s400/ron-washington-cocaine.jpg

So what's your point?

Dawg Fan
11-01-2010, 11:07 AM

and he wont be here when his teams lose, this is why the ignore feature on here is important

Dawg Fan (isnt that annoying?)

AbEagleFan
11-01-2010, 11:14 AM
So what's your point?

svhorns
11-01-2010, 06:16 PM
About 45 minutes until game time fellas.

I guess I'm excited but man am I nervous.

F18mustang
11-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Wait for it.............Wait for it....................

yankee
11-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Wait for it.............Wait for it....................

es tine?

F18mustang
11-01-2010, 08:55 PM
es tine?

Just wait.....

It's coming.

~xoxoxo-F18Mustang-xoxoxo~

svhorns
11-01-2010, 09:12 PM
:heli::heli:

GOOOOOOOOOO GIANTSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestTXRebel

svhorns
11-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Giants win the World Series.

Great year for the Rangers. Lets go Rangers!!

F18mustang
11-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Yes, while its painful and yes, it would have been nice to have won, I can't help but to be grateful for all the wonderful times the Rangers have provided me this season. The World Series was just cake.

This has been an amazing season. This team has blown me away time and time again. From the Salty walk off to Neftali K'ing Aroid, its all been good times in between. From the claw to the antlers and to our amazing fans. I loved every minute of this season. I loved how CJ went from ****** closer one year to our best pitcher in the first half. I loved beating the **** out of the Angels and our division. I loved seeing Cliff do work for this team and I hope he and his family make a happy home here. I loved watching Face hit a grand slam as Greenberg and Ryan beat out Cuban. I loved watching Boomstick win so many games in extras for us. I loved watching Josh Hamilton have an unbelievable season. I loved watching Elvis grow up before our eyes and turn into an All World shortstop. I loved Face for making that sacrifice a year before. I loved hearing the Natural and seeing Nolan standing up and clapping numerous times. I loved Juan Roshington for getting us here and I love our front office for believing in him. In times where Tech was doing ******, my Rangers were there. I loved coming home every night and flipping that remote to FSSW and listening to Tag and Josh for the next three hours. I absolutely love love love this team, so ******* much. So proud.

I love our future and this year a has only made my life as a Ranger fan that much more enjoyable. I can't complain.

I look forward to doing it again next year with Cliff at the helm, again.

CLAW!

svhorns
11-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Yes, while its painful and yes, it would have been nice to have won, I can't help but to be grateful for all the wonderful times the Rangers have provided me this season. The World Series was just cake.

This has been an amazing season. This team has blown me away time and time again. From the Salty walk off to Neftali K'ing Aroid, its all been good times in between. From the claw to the antlers and to our amazing fans. I loved every minute of this season. I loved how CJ went from ****** closer one year to our best pitcher in the first half. I loved beating the **** out of the Angels and our division. I loved seeing Cliff do work for this team and I hope he and his family make a happy home here. I loved watching Face hit a grand slam as Greenberg and Ryan beat out Cuban. I loved watching Boomstick win so many games in extras for us. I loved watching Josh Hamilton have an unbelievable season. I loved watching Elvis grow up before our eyes and turn into an All World shortstop. I loved Face for making that sacrifice a year before. I loved hearing the Natural and seeing Nolan standing up and clapping numerous times. I loved Juan Roshington for getting us here and I love our front office for believing in him. In times where Tech was doing ******, my Rangers were there. I loved coming home every night and flipping that remote to FSSW and listening to Tag and Josh for the next three hours. I absolutely love love love this team, so ******* much. So proud.

I love our future and this year a has only made my life as a Ranger fan that much more enjoyable. I can't complain.

I look forward to doing it again next year with Cliff at the helm, again.

CLAW!

Good post. I feel the same.

WestPlano006
11-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Giants were the team of destiny this year, can't complain when they simply played better. Hats off to the Giants, and hats off to the best season the Rangers have ever had.

thestud
11-01-2010, 09:44 PM
I was at the last game ever at Arlington stadium and I've been a Ranger fan ever since. I remember Mickey Tettleton and Rusty Greer and Pudge being my heroes. I remember damn near coming to tears in a hotel room at a soccer tournament when it was made public that the Rangers were going to part ways with Pudge. I have never been more proud to be a Ranger fan than right now. We made the playoffs for the first time in a billion years, then we won our first AND second postseason series' in the history of the franchise. HELL YEAH. GO RANGERS!

Oh, btw....where's tayb?:rofl:

LR46
11-01-2010, 09:48 PM
It was fun watching the Rangers beat the Yanks but oh so painful to see them melt down in every aspect against the Giants. Giants out pitched, out hit and out managed us. They showed the Rangers how to play big league baseball when it really counts.

Thanks Giants for not prolonging the agony and humiliation.

Thanks Rangers for not prolonging the agony and humiliation.

CONGRATUTLATIONS GIANTS . . . YOU DESERVED TO WIN!!!!!!

Postscript: Nolan needs to make the whole team watch every pitch of every game so they can see what not to do next year.

Happy DAYS . .. on to the Breeders Cup this weekend and following Trinity to another State Title after that. Can't wait.

svhorns
11-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Rangers have the only home world series win in the state of Texas!!! Suck it Astros!

WestTXRebel
11-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Congrats to the San Francisco Giants on their championship!!!

Congrats to the Texas Rangers on their accomplishments this season!!!

Actually folks I am a Houston Astros fan. I was just cheering for the Giants during the playoff series.

I was just trying to make it interesting by giving you Ranger fans a hard time on this message board.

WestTXRebel

eaglefan87
11-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Congrats to the Giants and their fans....they were the better team in this World Series.

Great season for the Rangers and all the Ranger fans. I've always been a Ranger fan....this was a magical season and I enjoyed the ride....thanx to the team for taking us to new heights.

Go Rangers!!!

LR46
11-01-2010, 09:53 PM
Congrats to the San Francisco Giants on their championship!!!

Congrats to the Texas Rangers on their accomplishments this season!!!

Actually folks I am a Houston Astros fan. I was just cheering for the Giants during the playoff series.

I was just trying to make it interesting by giving you Ranger fans a hard time on this message board.

WestTXRebel

You're right about one thing "you were just trying". You are are good sport though.

Favpack
11-01-2010, 10:05 PM
If Cliff Lee goes 0-2 it wasn't meant to be. I hope we can get a few more parts, SIGN CLIFF, and come back again. Would have loved to see Nolan holding that trophy, but it really wasn't close to happening. This SF team had destiny stamped on it. Hard to believe the Giants led the West for 36 games this year - they got hot at the right time.

Happy for Edgar - MVP - and for Aubrey Huff, who is from Mineral Wells and lived in Abilene awhile.

AHSeagles
11-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Rangers have the only home world series win in the state of Texas!!! Suck it Astros!

:Censor: you.

I secretly, deep down, wanted the rangers to win. I hate California and San Fran especially.

AHSeagles
11-01-2010, 10:09 PM
If Cliff Lee goes 0-2 it wasn't meant to be. I hope we can get a few more parts, SIGN CLIFF, and come back again. Would have loved to see Nolan holding that trophy, but it really wasn't close to happening. This SF team had destiny stamped on it. Hard to believe the Giants led the West for 36 games this year - they got hot at the right time.

Happy for Edgar - MVP - and for Aubrey Huff, who is from Mineral Wells and lived in Abilene awhile.

My uncle coached Aubrey Huff in Mineral Wells. Small world.

Matthew 2000 Eagle
11-01-2010, 10:41 PM
First off, go Rangers! You gave it your best shot but, somebody had to lose.

Now, I must give the Giants all the credit in the world. Their pitching staff shut down the Rangers bats, and that was the difference. The Giants earned this one!

stevefoxsc
11-01-2010, 10:57 PM
well at least the rangers and their 0 world series titles beat the Yankee's and their 27.

lets wait another century for the rangers to get there.

Hoodleboy80
11-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Tim Lincecum: great american, or greatest american?

DragonFan0316
11-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Congratulations to a fine Texas Ranger team. I love overachievers. Also thank the baseball Gods for Nolan Ryan and Chuck Greenberg. Also special thanks to Jon Daniels and Ron Washington. The players get the PUB and they deserve it but these guys are the unsung heros. Can't wait for February!

:notworthy:heli::notworthy

CoveMom
11-02-2010, 10:56 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/11/02/sports/s034930D67.DTL

bad form. don't care if he's preoccupied or not...

:mad:

CCDawgs
11-02-2010, 11:49 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2010/11/02/sports/s034930D67.DTL

bad form. don't care if he's preoccupied or not...

:mad:

Wow, do they know its only been like 12 hours since they won? lol

BlakeJ
11-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Looks like I nailed the interest aspect of the series....I believe I just heard on ESPN radio that this was the 2nd least viewed World Series EVER!

drgnbkr
11-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Pot shot at the event all you want but The Rangers were a fun ride this year for long suffering fans and appear to have the management and pieces in place to be successful for quite a while. Thank you Rangers!:notworthy See ya next season.

BlakeJ
11-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Pot shot at the event all you want but The Rangers were a fun ride this year for long suffering fans and appear to have the management and pieces in place to be successful for quite a while. Thank you Rangers!:notworthy See ya next season.

Im not pot shotting anything...Im happy for you guys and feel bad for you at the same time. As an outsider...I was just reiterating that this series didnt hold alot of interest. Especially on the Giants side.

drgnbkr
11-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Im not pot shotting anything...Im happy for you guys and feel bad for you at the same time. As an outsider...I was just reiterating that this series didnt hold alot of interest. Especially on the Giants side.

I understand...just as if it were between say the Rays and Rockies...many wouldn't have wasted a second watching. Just pointing out that for long suffering Ranger fans, it was sweet to see them become one of the top 2 teams in baseball.

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 02:48 PM
What an exciting year for the Rangers! I have always been a big Astro fan and jumped on the Ranger bandwagon this year and loved it. Now that Nolan Ryan is running the show I am a solid Ranger fan. Great year Rangers, thanks for the ride!

Congrats to the Giants, they have the pitching and the better manager and it showed.

15Adragon
11-02-2010, 02:57 PM
OK, am I the only one that noticed how much Fox showed GW Bush during the World Series as opposed to how little TBS showed him? Yes, I did notice that. :p

lonny23
11-02-2010, 03:15 PM
I haven't weighed in on the series and will give my .02 now. I really enjoyed the ride the Rangers had this year and it was fun. I thought they'd win a title, but SF was just better when it counted.

I'll never complain about going to a baseball game in November because it means God has blessed me with the opportunity to go when many don't get a chance, but it sure is a gut kick when you look at my game history since 05 and I'll ignore the good wins for a minute:

05 Suns knock Mavericks out of playoffs
06 The hoax that was Heat over Mavericks in the NBA Finals
06 Chilton over Windthorst for 1A D2 title in football
07 Euless Trinity over Converse Judson for 5A D1 title in football
Jan 08 Giants over Cowboys and I had a ticket for the NFC Title Game, too
08 Red Wings over Stars in Western Conf Finals
08 Ravens close down Texas Stadium with a win over the Cowboys
08-09 OU over Texas Tech in Norman and Ole Miss over Tech in the Cotton Bowl
09 Giants open Cowboys Stadium with a win over the Cowboys
10 Giants over Rangers to win the World Series

AbEagleFan
11-02-2010, 03:24 PM
What an exciting year for the Rangers! I have always been a big Astro fan and jumped on the Ranger bandwagon this year and loved it. Now that Nolan Ryan is running the show I am a solid Ranger fan. Great year Rangers, thanks for the ride!

Congrats to the Giants, they have the pitching and the better manager and it showed.

yeah but you didn't quite win it all now did you....

that's gotta suck.

http://www.seventh-inning-stretch.com/images/2k9worldseries/yanks64.jpg

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 03:49 PM
yeah but you didn't quite win it all now did you....

that's gotta suck.

http://www.seventh-inning-stretch.com/images/2k9worldseries/yanks64.jpg

I didn't play. I don't just root for a team because they won a bunch of rings but you go right ahead. Fact is the yankees didn't get another one this year did they? That is really all the Rangers have to say about that.:rofl: Can't change history but you can start making it.

moral victory attempt denied

stevefoxsc
11-02-2010, 04:21 PM
I didn't play. I don't just root for a team because they won a bunch of rings but you go right ahead. Fact is the yankees didn't get another one this year did they? That is really all the Rangers have to say about that.:rofl: Can't change history but you can start making it.

you still have 0 titles buddy.

AbEagleFan
11-02-2010, 04:23 PM

Is that the best you got? You can read my mind and have determined that I root for them only because they have a bunch of rings? Wow... I wish I were as smart as you!

You act as though your rangers are the first and only team to ever ever beat the Yankees. Get over it, it was a playoff series. Your attempt at the ultimate prize failed. In fact getting shut out for two and almost three of the five games. Talk about an ***-whoopin... Nothing else matters.

Me thinks you should worry about the Angels resurging next year and your boys just being able to get out of the West. We will worry about the sox, rays and b-jays. yep, b-jays....

cougmantx
11-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Congratulations Giants...great run Rangers.

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 05:22 PM
you still have 0 titles buddy.

and so do you doofus

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Is that the best you got? You can read my mind and have determined that I root for them only because they have a bunch of rings? Wow... I wish I were as smart as you!

You act as though your rangers are the first and only team to ever ever beat the Yankees. Get over it, it was a playoff series. Your attempt at the ultimate prize failed. In fact getting shut out for two and almost three of the five games. Talk about an ***-whoopin... Nothing else matters.

Me thinks you should worry about the Angels resurging next year and your boys just being able to get out of the West. We will worry about the sox, rays and b-jays. yep, b-jays....

strike a nerve? seriously you are the one ranting and raving on here, I just pointed out that they are making history. If you can't handle that, it is your problem. I congratulated the giants and you are still obsessed with the yankees history. You are the one with the weak attempt of putting the yankees in a rangers world series thread. The fact is junior, the Rangers knocked out the yankees this year and that is a fact. Get a grip:rofl:

AbEagleFan
11-02-2010, 06:44 PM
strike a nerve? seriously you are the one ranting and raving on here, I just pointed out that they are making history. If you can't handle that, it is your problem. I congratulated the giants and you are still obsessed with the yankees history. You are the one with the weak attempt of putting the yankees in a rangers world series thread. The fact is junior, the Rangers knocked out the yankees this year and that is a fact. Get a grip:rofl:

Actually I am just having fun knowing my actions are irritating you. Face it, "some" ranger fans are content with knocking out the yankess, including yourself. Real winners want it all and won't settle for anything less.

As I said, worry about the angels, this season is over, done, complete'...

see ya, wouldn't want to be ya! :eek:

CoveMom
11-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Wow, do they know its only been like 12 hours since they won? lol

usually happens right away. that's why the WH is given a private number ahead of time. The Rangers gave theirs also. trust me.

stevefoxsc
11-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Actually I am just having fun knowing my actions are irritating you. Face it, "some" ranger fans are content with knocking out the yankess, including yourself. Real winners want it all and won't settle for anything less.

gotta hurt em to know that (assuming you) us being long time fans of our teams actually win titles.

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 08:49 PM

please go back and show me where you were irritating me...seriously. as a matter of fact lets just go back to your pathetic attempt to hijack the Ranger World series thread with a post about the yankees. Do I like the yankees, doesn't really matter because I am enjoying the Rangers season while you live in the past. I am literally shocked you think you are a real winner but if it helps you sleep at night......

exhibit A....Originally Posted by AbEagleFan View Post

I hate having a battle of wits with an unarmed man:rofl:

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 08:50 PM
gotta hurt em to know that (assuming you) us being long time fans of our teams actually win titles.

Long time? What are you like 20 years old:rofl:

LR46
11-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Suggestion: of course, not many listen to me anyway or it they do they read me the riot act for some reason, but here goes.

The Series is over. MLB is over for the year. It's all done and it is what it is. Maybe this thread is getting a little off track and needs to be stopped. Spring Training is about ohhhhh 5 month away and you can pick this up again then with a whole new thread. FUN!!

Of course this is just a suggestion. :heli:

stevefoxsc
11-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Long time? What are you like 20 years old:rofl:

older what tickles me the most is i've been a yankee fan waaaay longer than a horn fan, but that hasn't seem to bother you yet :rofl:

AbEagleFan
11-02-2010, 09:48 PM
please go back and show me where you were irritating me...seriously. as a matter of fact lets just go back to your pathetic attempt to hijack the Ranger World series thread with a post about the yankees. Do I like the yankees, doesn't really matter because I am enjoying the Rangers season while you live in the past. I am literally shocked you think you are a real winner but if it helps you sleep at night......

exhibit A....Originally Posted by AbEagleFan View Post

I hate having a battle of wits with an unarmed man:rofl:

gawd, you are an obnoxious little cuss now aren't you.

I laugh at you.... ha ha ha...

now go away little boy, past your bed time.

http://redriverpak.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

AbEagleFan
11-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Suggestion: of course, not many listen to me anyway or it they do they read me the riot act for some reason, but here goes.

The Series is over. MLB is over for the year. It's all done and it is what it is. Maybe this thread is getting a little off track and needs to be stopped. Spring Training is about ohhhhh 5 month away and you can pick this up again then with a whole new thread. FUN!!

oh just having some innocent fun. it helps pass the time.

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 09:50 PM
gawd, you are an obnoxious little cuss now aren't you.

I laugh at you.... ha ha ha...

now go away little boy, past your bed time.

http://redriverpak.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

I can see why you picked that avatar:rofl:

Dawg Fan
11-02-2010, 09:51 PM

this stuff is just to pass the time otherwise its politics

CCDawgs
11-02-2010, 09:52 PM
usually happens right away. that's why the WH is given a private number ahead of time. The Rangers gave theirs also. trust me.

Now it would be really funny if they dont get invited to the WH! lol

AbEagleFan
11-02-2010, 10:04 PM
this stuff is just to pass the time otherwise its politics

yeah, it's not like dawg and i are making plans to meet behind the cafeteria during lunch time and duke it out. i mean come on, he would be a fool to think he could take the fan on.