PDA

View Full Version : PA Memorial Titans Official Fan Thread

bigd92
10-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Hey guys we are on our way. Our team is looking great and our coaches are doing a very good job.

Its our time to shine and all these haters on here dont like it.

GO Titans!!!!!!!

bigd92
10-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Go mighty Titans

Mr. Buddy Garrity
10-03-2010, 08:00 PM
take notes ponies. and the Brooke cubs getting it next right after Channelview gets the biz.

bigd92
10-21-2010, 11:00 AM
We have to take care of business this week. Brooke must go down.

patitan
10-21-2010, 11:01 AM
run reyes run...IT WON'T BE ENOUGH:mad:!!!

bigd92
11-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Well we have made it to the 3rd round of the Playoffs. Lets go Titans LETS GO!!!!!!

ThaGhost
11-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Go ye mighty titans!!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-22-2010, 09:54 PM
:heli:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-12-2011, 06:51 PM
im ready for the season

The GOAT
05-25-2011, 01:38 PM
I didn't know the Titans had a fan thread. Anyway two days till the spring game 5-27-11 @ 7:00 @ PA Memorial Stadium.

patitan
08-07-2011, 06:22 PM
how we lookin guys??? guess it's time to start "bustin people in da mouf" lol

Big Daddy Cool
08-07-2011, 06:38 PM
I know I for one am looking forward to another great battle from the Titans. I mean we gots to have someone challenge us in district competition and who better than you guys. As far as the rest of the district I think this may be the year them Bull Dawgs jump over them Bruins. I mean unless Westbrook had some secret weapon they were hiding from everyone last year I see them taking a step or two backwards. Adn neither Channelview or Sterling have the numbers to run with either of us. So good luck to them Titans as dey go bustin people in da mouf except for us World Beaters of course.

thebone79
08-15-2011, 07:47 AM
I know I for one am looking forward to another great battle from the Titans. I mean we gots to have someone challenge us in district competition and who better than you guys. As far as the rest of the district I think this may be the year them Bull Dawgs jump over them Bruins. I mean unless Westbrook had some secret weapon they were hiding from everyone last year I see them taking a step or two backwards. Adn neither Channelview or Sterling have the numbers to run with either of us. So good luck to them Titans as dey go bustin people in da mouf except for us World Beaters of course.

Please explain!

Big Daddy Cool
08-15-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm saying I think West Brooks run is coming to a end so that opens the door for you guys to take their spot as the third dog in the race for the district title.

Nsalumni
08-15-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm saying I think West Brooks run is coming to a end so that opens the door for you guys to take their spot as the third dog in the race for the district title.

Laporte took 2nd in district last year and probably will again this year.

Mr. Rod
08-15-2011, 02:09 PM
I think this year PAM gets a win over LP and puts themselves in 2nd in district. LP may have a good defense this year, but offensively, I'm still not convinced. Looks like they have some rebuilding to do on the offensive end.

Big Daddy Cool
08-15-2011, 07:01 PM
Laporte took 2nd in district last year and probably will again this year.

Yeah my memory isn't what it once was. You know I am getting pretty old. :(

Dawg82
08-16-2011, 12:21 PM
I think this year PAM gets a win over LP and puts themselves in 2nd in district. LP may have a good defense this year, but offensively, I'm still not convinced. Looks like they have some rebuilding to do on the offensive end.

Oops. Wrong.:D

Mr. Rod
08-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Oops. Wrong.:D

Where am I wrong?

Dawg82
08-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Either way, both SHOULD make the PO's. LP will always be DII. How's PAM stack up for enrollment vs. Sterling? I'm thinking BS will give BWB a run for their money for the last spot.

Dawg82
08-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Where am I wrong?

Saw the RB's. Was fairly impressed. Hoza & Whitely you know. Others new. OL looks better than I anticipated.

Normal, boring, power run offense, but Vidales adds a dimension McNeal didn't have. Remember BWB game? Vidales QB...

I might be underestimating offense. Although, it can be shut down as it will still be primarily run-based.

Hoza Scott is 6'-3", 215. Sound like Perkins? Whitely has some moves for a little guy.

OL isn't as depleted as some may think.

Defense will be decent.

patitan
08-18-2011, 04:49 AM
sterling has always had the big numbers(before ns came to district). all the talent in baytown was at lee. offense will be more experienced this year with returning starters. singleton and holmes will have to show up every game. unfortunatly,we won't know what we really have till district rolls around...

Mr. Rod
08-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Saw the RB's. Was fairly impressed. Hoza & Whitely you know. Others new. OL looks better than I anticipated.

Normal, boring, power run offense (one of the things that kills LP every year), but Vidales adds a dimension McNeal didn't have. Remember BWB game? (I kept telling my coworkers that LP would win and they said I was crazy. Almost got the score right too) Vidales QB...

I might be underestimating offense. Although, it can be shut down as it will still be primarily run-based.

Hoza Scott is 6'-3", 215. Sound like Perkins? (If he can produce against some teams like KP then good for LP) Whitely has some moves for a little guy.

OL isn't as depleted as some may think.

Defense will be decent. (LP's has been hyped up since the end of last season, why all of a sudden are they decent?)

What are your predictions for the bulldogs this season?

Dawg82
08-18-2011, 06:38 PM
What are your predictions for the bulldogs this season?

2nd behind you guys again. DII as always. Defense will be better than decent...was trying to be nice.

Not sold on PAM. Sorry scooter!. Until proven you can beat LP, you're no better than us saying we can beat NS. (Although, we have numerous times in the past. Past is past.)

District finish as I've stated before (IMO):
1. NS
2. LP/PAM (Lean towards LP)
3. PAM/LP
4. BS (BWB may have some new "recruits" I'm not aware of...)

LP was embarrassed against CC last year. They are slightly miffed. 3rd round and then?

bigd92
08-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Im not sold on my Titans just yet, District will tell the story.

patitan
09-10-2011, 03:49 PM
good luck titans today in "da valley" and stay injury free. 4 weeks to go before things get "interesting":heli:

The GOAT
09-10-2011, 03:58 PM
good luck titans today in "da valley" and stay injury free. 4 weeks to go before things get "interesting":heli:I second that motion!!!!!!!!!!!:heli:

patitan
09-10-2011, 06:25 PM
PAM playing horrible today!!! kenny turning to his xbox play calling and the team making dumb penalties.:mad:

The GOAT
09-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Sorry i'm looking past So Ho they lost to sterling. SMH!!!!!! It's gonna be homecoming for my Titans which means no starters should be playing after half. I can't for our real season to start Oct. 7 @ 7:00 pm. on Wallisville rd. Go TItans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heli:

2000NSMustang!!!
09-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Man look here this is the best district in Texas or Houston for that matter, that no one is talking about. Just look at it, we will have 5 teams fighting for 4 playoffs spots this year. Yes I said 5 teams that means CV is in the mix this year, I will be able to tell you more after saturday to really know if they are for real this year. But I cant wait 3 weeks until the battle for this district title begins and the mustangs will stampede right over those titans, on to the next one.

patitan
09-20-2011, 07:40 PM
my gut tells me oct 7. might turn into a shootout:eek:...with the titans left standing:heli:

The GOAT
09-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Man look here this is the best district in Texas or Houston for that matter, that no one is talking about. Just look at it, we will have 5 teams fighting for 4 playoffs spots this year. Yes I said 5 teams that means CV is in the mix this year, I will be able to tell you more after saturday to really know if they are for real this year. But I cant wait 3 weeks until the battle for this district title begins and the mustangs will stampede right over those titans, on to the next one.Really?!!!!!!! My Titans will be doing it's Kingwood impersonation on oct 7, with the exception that we can and will pass the ball very effectivly. The mustangs d will have to stay honest the entire game to have a chance in this one.:cool:

ThEgReAtOnE
09-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Man look here this is the best district in Texas or Houston for that matter, that no one is talking about. Just look at it, we will have 5 teams fighting for 4 playoffs spots this year. Yes I said 5 teams that means CV is in the mix this year, I will be able to tell you more after saturday to really know if they are for real this year. But I cant wait 3 weeks until the battle for this district title begins and the mustangs will stampede right over those titans, on to the next one.

You are completely delusional. Port Arthur Memorial is legit. North Shore is likely legit... if their offense is functioning. La Porte has a great defense, but nothing special. West Brook = NO! Sterling = NO! Channelview? LMFAO!

The real battles of this year will be Memorial vs North Shore (and maybe LP). Outside of that, it's really no different than 20-5A, top to bottom. Westside, Lamar, Westbury, Chavez, and Bellaire have fielded some very solid teams, this year.

2000NSMustang!!!
09-21-2011, 07:10 AM
You are completely delusional. Port Arthur Memorial is legit. North Shore is likely legit... if their offense is functioning. La Porte has a great defense, but nothing special. West Brook = NO! Sterling = NO! Channelview? LMFAO!

The real battles of this year will be Memorial vs North Shore (and maybe LP). Outside of that, it's really no different than 20-5A, top to bottom. Westside, Lamar, Westbury, Chavez, and Bellaire have fielded some very solid teams, this year.

Wow, ok then the almighty has spoken 215a, we have been exposed, I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut and let the chips fall where they may. Good luck 215a this year.

ThEgReAtOnE
09-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Wow, ok then the almighty has spoken 215a, we have been exposed, I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut and let the chips fall where they may. Good luck 215a this year.

You're the one who said, "This is the best district in Texas or Houston for that matter..."! 21-5A isn't anywhere NEAR the best districts in Texas. The Cypress district (17-5A), Klein district (13-5A), Conroe district (14-5A), and Houston ISD (20-5A) would all easily rival 21-5A, top to bottom. 21-5A has 2 really good teams (PAM, NS), a very solid team (LP), and the rest are average. I would say 8-5A and 13-5A are hands down the best 2 districts in the state.

ray1301
09-21-2011, 07:39 AM
You're the one who said, "This is the best district in Texas or Houston for that matter..."! 21-5A isn't anywhere NEAR the best districts in Texas. The Cypress district (17-5A), Klein district (13-5A), Conroe district (14-5A), and Houston ISD (20-5A) would all easily rival 21-5A, top to bottom. 21-5A has 2 really good teams (PAM, NS), a very solid team (LP), and the rest are average. I would say 8-5A and 13-5A are hands down the best 2 districts in the state.

I would have to agree here. I keep thinking how good PAM could be if the coaching would catch up to the Talent (DeSoto 2011 for example).

21-5A is a step or two above 19-5A.

1. NS and/or PAM = Katy/CR
2. LP = SB Memorial
3. who knows

I am not cutting down 21-5A or PAM for that matter. Facts are Facts. Outside of Katy, NS, PAM, CR, LP, SBM what is the track record?

The GOAT
09-21-2011, 10:49 AM
I would have to agree here. I keep thinking how good PAM could be if the coaching would catch up to the Talent (DeSoto 2011 for example).

21-5A is a step or two above 19-5A.

1. NS and/or PAM = Katy/CR
2. LP = SB Memorial
3. who knows

I am not cutting down 21-5A or PAM for that matter. Facts are Facts. Outside of Katy, NS, PAM, CR, LP, SBM what is the track record?what does this mean? This coaching staff has been together for three years(including this season) they have consistantle improved each season, and they are meeting my expectation each season. They have put inplace an off season program that has put PA back where PA is suppose to be. PA will be a key figure/team to contend with for years to come. This coaching staff has turned this program around a very short period of time, I'll give them a 9 out of ten cause there is always room for improvment. What does COACHING mean? I'm just asking. I think more than anything you need the kids to believe in you and in the system.

ray1301
09-21-2011, 11:25 AM
what does this mean? This coaching staff has been together for three years(including this season) they have consistantle improved each season, and they are meeting my expectation each season. They have put inplace an off season program that has put PA back where PA is suppose to be. PA will be a key figure/team to contend with for years to come. This coaching staff has turned this program around a very short period of time, I'll give them a 9 out of ten cause there is always room for improvment. What does COACHING mean? I'm just asking. I think more than anything you need the kids to believe in you and in the system.

So what you are saying is that in high pressure play-off situations there has been no break-down in coaching calls (9 out of 10), execution and discipline on team is near perfect (9 out of 10)?

9 out of 10 would put the Coaching (execution and team discipline and coaching calls) above Katy, Trinity, NS, SLC, Allen, Steele, etc..

That's what I mean. With the talent that PAM has they should playing in the regional and semi's every year. Why are they not?

bigd92
09-21-2011, 11:58 AM
In all honesty PAM has not had all the Talent people generally speak of. It has gotten better within the last 3 years or so (My opinion). Coach Harrison has been able to get the feeder schools( middle Schools) to implement his system and that accomplishment has led to a much improved overall program. He has those kids believing in themselves more than any coach I have seen. Things are looking alot better.

ray1301
09-21-2011, 11:59 AM
In all honesty PAM has not had all the Talent people generally speak of. It has gotten better within the last 3 years or so (My opinion). Coach Harrison has been able to get the feeder schools( middle Schools) to implement his system and that accomplishment has led to a much improved overall program. He has those kids believing in themselves more than any coach I have seen. Things are looking alot better.

This is a very good thing indeed!

The GOAT
09-21-2011, 01:07 PM
So what you are saying is that in high pressure play-off situations there has been no break-down in coaching calls (9 out of 10), execution and discipline on team is near perfect (9 out of 10)?

9 out of 10 would put the Coaching (execution and team discipline and coaching calls) above Katy, Trinity, NS, SLC, Allen, Steele, etc..

That's what I mean. With the talent that PAM has they should playing in the regional and semi's every year. Why are they not?That's what im saying, This is a young coaching staff that has learned a lot in a short period of time, and I think it can only get better. Katy, Trinity, NS, SLC, Allen, Steele, etc.. is what i want my Titans program to become in the very near future, starting this year!!!!:heli:

ray1301
09-21-2011, 02:47 PM
That's what im saying, This is a young coaching staff that has learned a lot in a short period of time, and I think it can only get better. Katy, Trinity, NS, SLC, Allen, Steele, etc.. is what i want my Titans program to become in the very near future, starting this year!!!!:heli:

I'm right with ya. I hope they continue to improve

Mr. Buddy Garrity
09-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Can't wait to see the talent on the JV move up to varsity next yr.

2000NSMustang!!!
09-21-2011, 04:13 PM

I hear ya on the the real battles, I am only talking about this year, not what teams have done in the past, and so far this year is turning into something special for 215a, teams are taking care of business this year. We have 5 teams out of 6 that are either 4-0 (pam) and 3-1 all the others. I dont care about the other districts in houston or texas I am only concerned with this one. I am no fortune teller, if I was then I would have made alot of money last year by predicting Pearland would beat Trinity in the state finals, or just by pearland making it to the state finals. No one had them going that far, so no one knows whats going to happen year- to-year, not you, or me or anyone. So I am just making a prediction thats all, not facts I am just gald we will be very competitive THIS YEAR!!!!!

The GOAT
09-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Let's go TITANS!!!!!!!! Let's go get our district championship!!!!!!

Dawg82
09-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Pasadena Dobie 35
Channelview 30

7:39 3rd

The GOAT
09-24-2011, 09:09 PM
I'm listening to it.

Dawg82
09-24-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm listening to it.

Sounds like a roundball game! :eek:

The GOAT
09-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Sounds like a roundball game! :eek: Really!!!!! or a track meet!!!!!:eek:

Rad Thibodeaux
09-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Really!!!!! or a track meet!!!!!:eek:

Hayden Fry or Darrell Dickey while at UNT?

bigd92
10-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Titans have a mean defense!!!!

bigd92
10-20-2011, 09:33 AM
Titans roll call!!!! This Friday nights home game VS BMT West Brook will be an all black affair. Lets all try and make it to this game.

Big Daddy Cool
10-20-2011, 12:45 PM
I thought it was West Brooke or West Broke not West Brook. :heli:

Dawg82
10-20-2011, 12:47 PM
I thought it was West Brooke or West Broke not West Brook. :heli:
Shoot...listening to tiny titan, I thought it was Weak Broke.:rofl:

bigd92
10-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Oh my bad I meant Weak Brooke

ThaGhost
10-20-2011, 11:28 PM
tick tock :rock:

bigd92
10-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Lets Go Titans!!! Tick Tock........:heli:

patitan
10-21-2011, 09:31 AM
time to bust'em in da mouf....HARD!!! you call them Weak Brooke...when the titans get done,they will be called just "We Broke":mad:

bigd92
10-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Are You ready hey, Are you ready for this
Are you sitting on the edge of your seat
We loading em all up and firing at the sound of the beat
Laporte we gonna get you too
Another one Bites The Dust (repeat)
And another one gone and another one gone
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST :rock:

bigd92
10-22-2011, 12:15 AM
We have gotten passed the WB curse; Just win Baby!!!!

griggie1969
10-22-2011, 11:09 PM
I may just stick on this website cause its a bunch of crap on setxsports site folks make comments and get away with it but its all good, The Titans can do this big game once again. Another team that has our number but i think this is our year GO TITANS

bigd92
10-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Well Fellas this is hump day; two more days until we meet Laporte. Go Titans!!!

thebone79
10-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Let's have a great and injury free game...should be an exciting one. Good luck to you guy's...except on the scoreboard! :D

Safe travels to you guy's!!!

patitan
10-26-2011, 03:24 PM
patitan is making deals and trying to get off to go to the game. got the kiddos taken care of,now gotta find a work replacement or someone to come in early.

The GOAT
10-26-2011, 10:26 PM
The GOAT will be on the road by 5. How long does it take to get to La Porte?

Mr. Rod
10-26-2011, 10:33 PM
The GOAT will be on the road by 5. How long does it take to get to La Porte?

I'd imagine around the same time as it took to get to GPISD. Just go down I-10 and get off on 146, should be a straight shot to LP from there.

LPBulldogBlog
10-27-2011, 09:44 AM
I'd imagine around the same time as it took to get to GPISD. Just go down I-10 and get off on 146, should be a straight shot to LP from there.

It's faster if you take the Grand Parkway exit, but easier to get lost too. If you take the 99/Grand Parkway exit, get on there and take it until it ends. Then turn left on old 146 and you will see the bridge after a mile or so. Fairmont exit once you cross the bridge and take a left on Fairmont. You will run into the stadium after 1/2 a mile on the left. Overall takes about 1 1/2 hours if you're coming up 73 from PA.

Dawg82
10-27-2011, 09:50 AM
It's faster if you take the Grand Parkway exit, but easier to get lost too. If you take the 99/Grand Parkway exit, get on there and take it until it ends. Then turn left on old 146 and you will see the bridge after a mile or so. Fairmont exit once you cross the bridge and take a left on Fairmont. You will run into the stadium after 1/2 a mile on the left. Overall takes about 1 1/2 hours if you're coming up 73 from PA.
Geez...you trying to get him lost and not make the game? LOL...
Get to I-10, travel about 90 miles on I-10, exit La Porte after crossing Fred Hartman bridge, exit Fairmont Pkwy. Turn left at light. Hard to miss stadium. It'll be almost the last thing you hit before running into Galveston Bay!:)

Driving it at least 1x a week, it'll take you about hour and a half.

LPBulldogBlog
10-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Get to I-10, travel about 90 miles on I-10, exit La Porte after crossing Fred Hartman bridge, exit Fairmont Pkwy. Turn left at light. Hard to miss stadium. It'll be almost the last thing you hit before running into Galveston Bay!:)

Driving it at least 1x a week, it'll take you about hour and a half.

Well what exit are you telling them to get off on 10??? haha.

Use a GPS. lmao

The GOAT
10-27-2011, 09:57 AM

Driving it at least 1x a week, it'll take you about hour and a half.I was kinda lost after reading it LOL!!!:eek:. Thanks blog I think i'll try the IH 10 route

Dawg82
10-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Well what exit are you telling them to get off on 10??? haha.

Use a GPS. lmao
I'm sure he has a device that can help. For ease, I'd exit off I-10 at 146 in Mt. Belvieu. Take all the way to Fred Hartman bridge. Exit La Porte on 146. 99 can be confusing and dark.

LPBulldogBlog
10-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Sorry about that. I drive to PA a lot so it's second nature to me. Use Dawg's directions.

Mr. Rod
10-27-2011, 02:09 PM
I was kinda lost after reading it LOL!!!:eek:. Thanks blog I think i'll try the IH 10 route

No, no, no, You got it all wrong. Just head east on I-10 for several miles. Once you see a sign that says "Welcome to Louisiana" then make a 360 turn and head straight. :D

Big Daddy Cool
10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
No, no, no, You got it all wrong. Just head east on I-10 for several miles. Once you see a sign that says "Welcome to Louisiana" then make a 360 turn and head straight. :D

See that's the problem there wasn't any "Welcome to Louisiana" sign or I would have known right away that I was lost.

The GOAT
10-28-2011, 02:00 PM
No, no, no, You got it all wrong. Just head east on I-10 for several miles. Once you see a sign that says "Welcome to Louisiana" then make a 360 turn and head straight. :DLmao!!!!!:rofl::yes::heli:

ThaGhost
10-28-2011, 03:05 PM
Lmao!!!!!:rofl::yes::heli:

That dudes gonna end up getting to the game @ halftime, simply because he don't know his left from right....WORD FROM THE WISE: DO NOT EVER FOLLOW THE GOAT ANYWHERE!

The GOAT
10-28-2011, 03:11 PM
That dudes gonna end up getting to the game @ halftime, simply because he don't know his left from right....WORD FROM THE WISE: DO NOT EVER FOLLOW THE GOAT ANYWHERE!:Censor: you! MOP HEAD!!!!!!

griggie1969
10-29-2011, 12:14 AM
tough loss we gotta regroup and in a hurry

The GOAT
10-29-2011, 02:03 AM
tough loss we gotta regroup and in a hurryWe'll be fine! I just want us to keep extending the field with the pass. The finish it off with the run. Lp's defense was toast all night and up the tempo more. No team has been able to withstand the tempo.

Austin109
10-29-2011, 02:25 AM
We'll be fine! I just want us to keep extending the field with the pass. The finish it off with the run. Lp's defense was toast all night and up the tempo more. No team has been able to withstand the tempo.

To be realistic though the only teams with a passable defense yall have played held them to 20 points or less. Do yall like sticking with the uptempo or do yall think the play calling will slow down in the playoffs? Just curious to the opinions of the Titan fan base.

griggie1969
10-29-2011, 08:16 AM
up tempo austin but our head coach gets scary with his playcalling we throw side ways too much, plus we got beat by one play all night

bigd92
10-30-2011, 09:58 AM
Time to regroup the troops, we lost one battle fellas but the war is not over; Lock and load and lets bring it. Go Titans

ThaGhost
10-31-2011, 11:46 AM
Time to regroup the troops, we lost one battle fellas but the war is not over; Lock and load and lets bring it. Go Titans

Exactly, we're just getting started....GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

bigd92
10-31-2011, 06:22 PM
That Ray101 character acting like a lil broad ?ing where we been since the LP game.

Dawg82
10-31-2011, 06:36 PM
That Ray101 character acting like a lil broad ?ing where we been since the LP game.
Don't worry about him...just rep 21-5A. We should want all teams to move forward and kick butt. Otherwise, we'll hear the crap from the Katy folks about beating 4 out of 5 of 21-5A, blah, blah, blah, and the Dallas folks will think we're a joke.

Rep your team first, and 21-5a next. Ask why Katy isn't a district opponent. I feel sure that the schedule in 21-5A would severely adjust the Katy stats. And I've seen many games...

bigd92
11-01-2011, 10:03 AM
I feel you on that; I always support our 21-5A brothers in the grand scheme of it all. Congrats on the big Win and Good Luck in the Playoffs.

griggie1969
11-01-2011, 04:44 PM
bigd thats the problem folks like jpdobie fans comes on here and mouth out, go to there own page why are they messing with our page

griggie1969
11-01-2011, 04:46 PM
they fail to realize that its more to life than sit around a cpu and talk sports folks have families and work

Austin109
11-01-2011, 11:40 PM
they fail to realize that its more to life than sit around a cpu and talk sports folks have families and work

This is surprisingly personal attack on the Katy fan base. All of us have families and jobs too. Didnt you say you liked this board because there wasn't a whole lot of personal digs at posters?

bigd thats the problem folks like jpdobie fans comes on here and mouth out, go to there own page why are they messing with our page

PAM fans have absolutely no room to talk in this regard. Plus its good to keep tabs on the PAM fans because more likely than not there are either grandoise tales of how they are going to dominate everyone or to hear the really good **** talking based on nothing more than ego.

Don't worry about him...just rep 21-5A. We should want all teams to move forward and kick butt. Otherwise, we'll hear the crap from the Katy folks about beating 4 out of 5 of 21-5A, blah, blah, blah, and the Dallas folks will think we're a joke.

Rep your team first, and 21-5a next. Ask why Katy isn't a district opponent. I feel sure that the schedule in 21-5A would severely adjust the Katy stats. And I've seen many games...

Thats kind of a stupid post. We arent a district opponent because we are a pretty good ways away from yall.

No. It really wouldn't make a difference if Katy was in your district. LaPorte has never put up any kind of a fight against Katy with the closest game being 37-3. Since 2004 (Coach J's first year) Katy has beaten La Porte by a combined 79-3. We beat yall on average 39.5-1.5. Keep in mind those 2 years yall were 10-4 in your old district. Now yall are 9-1 in 2 years in this district. Does it really make sense to say that in a district you dominate - the team who man handles you would get crushed?

Katy owns the NS series 4-1 and by a total of 125-56 in 5 games. On average 25-11.2.

PAM is only known around the state because of 2 wins over NS by a TD or less and because PAM fans - PATitan in particular.

To be totally honest I hadnt heard of Channelview up until this year. Ever.

Ray knows the game far better than most and it would be wise to listen to his points with an open mind. Ray is one of the few posters on this board I would defer to on any defensive scheme or tendency. It would be a good idea to listen and not get defensive. You'll probably learn something.

griggie1969
11-02-2011, 05:52 AM
@austin who am i attacking im not attackin no one i have neva disrespected no one unless someone does it to me, and that dobie guy came at me wrong, i never came at no katy fans but yall act like yall are gods on here and try to intimidate folks but you wont intimidate this one bro i guarantee it

griggie1969
11-02-2011, 05:54 AM
@austin why are you posting on our thread in the first place stay on with the great katy tigers poster why are you worrying about us in the first place

griggie1969
11-02-2011, 05:56 AM
just like i told cougarman and imma tell you you probably a hopper and never played a down of football in your life but you wanna talk smack of us please

griggie1969
11-02-2011, 06:00 AM
plus i never went at the katy fans once matter of fact i played college ball with two guys from katymatter of fact three of them so i got nothing against katy folks theyve done nothing to me

mossad
11-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Went to the PAM and La Porte game, katy had a nice little crowd to check you guys out lol. I want to say that PAM reminds me a lot of Dickinson with the athletes you guys have. I dont understand why do you run spread, If you are as athletic and big like pa is then why not run a pro style offense?? it gives you so many options. I really like #17 #11 sears who trained with my receiver from la marque dittrich bunton, i like #7 #45 #53 i believe so many that are just big strong fast kids, Hopefully you guys coaches get on the ball because yall have some serious talent over there man!! Oh Dickinson wont be in the playoffs but rest assure....We will be back very very soon!!!!:notworthy

griggie1969
11-02-2011, 04:12 PM
@mossad man i couldnt agree with you more i hate that spread crap around the goalline that what i like about katy they come at you with so many formations its ridiculous i dont know why man it just burns me up

Austin109
11-02-2011, 04:33 PM
@austin who am i attacking im not attackin no one i have neva disrespected no one unless someone does it to me, and that dobie guy came at me wrong, i never came at no katy fans but yall act like yall are gods on here and try to intimidate folks but you wont intimidate this one bro i guarantee it

I understand. I took it as you commenting on the Katy folks which seems to be the game of choice of many posters on this board. No one acts like we are gods. We are just confident in our teams ability and our track record backs our opinion. That is all.

@austin why are you posting on our thread in the first place stay on with the great katy tigers poster why are you worrying about us in the first place

Im not worried. As I said due to the actions of several PAM fans (although you haven't gone off like a few of them have) its funny to watch sometimes. Also it was a "Wonder whats going on over on the east side" moment. Not me worrying about yall. Yall are all adults and I figure yall have it covered. But its interesting to watch as an outsider to get a feel for the mentality of the team/fans. If you notice I try to keep most things football/x's and o's based until there is a specific attack on the fan base I represent. I believe I commented earlier on the tempo and style of the offense in regards to playoff competition and was asking fans opinions just a few days earlier.

just like i told cougarman and imma tell you you probably a hopper and never played a down of football in your life but you wanna talk smack of us please

You have no idea. :)

plus i never went at the katy fans once matter of fact i played college ball with two guys from katymatter of fact three of them so i got nothing against katy folks theyve done nothing to me

I am sorry if my posts came off as pompous and rude. I thought I saw a pile on Katy thread in the making and decided to intervine. Unfortunately only Dawg82 was claiming Katy is over rated and not you and I appologize to you and BigD92 for my rudeness.

Dawg82
11-02-2011, 06:56 PM
I understand. I took it as you commenting on the Katy folks which seems to be the game of choice of many posters on this board. No one acts like we are gods. We are just confident in our teams ability and our track record backs our opinion. That is all.

Im not worried. As I said due to the actions of several PAM fans (although you haven't gone off like a few of them have) its funny to watch sometimes. Also it was a "Wonder whats going on over on the east side" moment. Not me worrying about yall. Yall are all adults and I figure yall have it covered. But its interesting to watch as an outsider to get a feel for the mentality of the team/fans. If you notice I try to keep most things football/x's and o's based until there is a specific attack on the fan base I represent. I believe I commented earlier on the tempo and style of the offense in regards to playoff competition and was asking fans opinions just a few days earlier.

You have no idea. :)

I am sorry if my posts came off as pompous and rude. I thought I saw a pile on Katy thread in the making and decided to intervine. Unfortunately only Dawg82 was claiming Katy is over rated and not you and I appologize to you and BigD92 for my rudeness.
Interesting. Dawg doesn't remember saying Katy was overrated. Dawg remembers stating that he doesn't believe Katy's stats would be as good with a 21-5A schedule, and Dawg remembers asking 21-5A teams to root for each other in the PO's. Dawg never disputed Katy vs. La Porte past history. In fact, Dawg never mentioned LP "dominating" 21-5A.

You might want to reread my post.:)

mossad
11-03-2011, 02:11 PM
[QUOTE=griggie1969;1869975]@mossad man i couldnt agree with you more i hate that spread crap around the goalline that what i like about katy they come at you with so many formations its ridiculous i dont know why man it just burns me up[/QUOTE

If you dont run the spread like friendswood, austin lake travis, austin westlake......then dont run it.....if your quaterback is holding the ball and holding the ball then that offense is not effective

griggie1969
11-04-2011, 10:52 PM
we win tonight good season titans lets make a run

ThaGhost
11-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Ok Titans, lets get ready for a long run......GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

griggie1969
11-05-2011, 04:21 PM
We play saturday @ 1pm North Shore Stadium

Big Daddy Cool
11-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Well you done won a game there this season so winning another one shouldn't be a problem for you guys. And being that its on a Saturday and in my hood I just might have to come out and support the other boys wearing red and black.

griggie1969
11-05-2011, 04:32 PM
If we win well possibly a showdown with Clear Springs

2A Tiger
11-06-2011, 10:54 AM

Seriously? I know you didn't think before you typed that statement.

I think Katy has proven their ability to compete sucessfully against 21-5A teams on many, many occasions. Why do you think being a member of your district would make any difference?

patitan
11-06-2011, 11:11 AM

I think Katy has proven their ability to compete sucessfully against 21-5A teams on many, many occasions. Why do you think being a member of your district would make any difference?

i think dawg is saying this. katy's district is not that great...kinda like beating up a person in a wheelchair. with katy in 21-5a,it might be a little bit more challanging. SHUT YOUR MOUTH if you bring up ns and bwb getting beat by them. this year was a down year for bwb and ns seems to have some coaching issues. now,given these teams was where they were a couple of years ago and katy meets them in district oppose to the first/couple games of the season,you will see better games. also i'm talking about the big 4 in the district, PAM,LP,NS,AND BWB.

patitan
11-06-2011, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=griggie1969;1869975]@mossad man i couldnt agree with you more i hate that spread crap around the goalline that what i like about katy they come at you with so many formations its ridiculous i dont know why man it just burns me up[/QUOTE

If you dont run the spread like friendswood, austin lake travis, austin westlake......then dont run it.....if your quaterback is holding the ball and holding the ball then that offense is not effective

i agree. i also want to see this offense a little more advanced in play calling/tempo. the titans practice and condition as if they was going to play with an oregon like tempo but only show flashes when they get behind. with the speed and the conditioning the players have,we should have defenses buring timeouts before halftime and in the 3rd qtr!!. speeding up the tempo would make singlton look like a pro out there.

Dawg82
11-06-2011, 11:51 AM

Funny. Did I stutter? It's a far cry from playing NS in Game 0.1 & BWB in Game 0.3 vs. playing BWB, LP, PAM & NS in back-to-back weeks of a district schedule. My goodness, y'all might actually even have to travel a few miles to another stadium for district play...hmmm...

(Play at Old Abe or Bulldog Stadiums. Outside of these 2 stadiums, IMHO Rhodes--only when the Tigers play-- maybe The Rig are the toughest stadiums to win in for an opponent in the near area. Maybe it has something to do with the teams these schools place on the field year after year?)

Nope. I didn't stutter. I have great respect for Katy and always have. But, don't sit there and say the different environment as a whole wouldn't effect the Tigers. Does Katy play a single district game outside of a 15-20 mile radius? Last time I checked, even almost half of Katy's "away district games" are at Rhodes...:)

Again, this is no slam against Katy, so don't get your "panties in a wad." It's called a comparative analysis.

(Good Lord...I'm starting to sound like maxtor & TGO....HELP!!!!:D)

Big Daddy Cool
11-06-2011, 02:38 PM
i agree. i also want to see this offense a little more advanced in play calling/tempo. the titans practice and condition as if they was going to play with an oregon like tempo but only show flashes when they get behind. with the speed and the conditioning the players have,we should have defenses buring timeouts before halftime and in the 3rd qtr!!. speeding up the tempo would make singlton look like a pro out there.

I know exactly what you are talking about here. Before the season started I had people telling me about all these screens and other plays we were running in spring practice. Even after the season started there was talk of things we were doing in practice. Yet it seems none of these plays made their way to Friday nights. I always thought you were supposed to practice like you were going to play. May be I'm wrong here but I thought the spread or zone read offenses were meant to be up tempo as well as utilizing screens and quick passes not what we see many trying to run.

The GOAT
11-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Funny. Did I stutter? It's a far cry from playing NS in Game 0.1 & BWB in Game 0.3 vs. playing BWB, LP, PAM & NS in back-to-back weeks of a district schedule. My goodness, y'all might actually even have to travel a few miles to another stadium for district play...hmmm...

(Play at Old Abe or Bulldog Stadiums. Outside of these 2 stadiums, IMHO Rhodes--only when the Tigers play-- maybe The Rig are the toughest stadiums to win in for an opponent in the near area. Maybe it has something to do with the teams these schools place on the field year after year?)

Nope. I didn't stutter. I have great respect for Katy and always have. But, don't sit there and say the different environment as a whole wouldn't effect the Tigers. Does Katy play a single district game outside of a 15-20 mile radius? Last time I checked, even almost half of Katy's "away district games" are at Rhodes...:)

Again, this is no slam against Katy, so don't get your "panties in a wad." It's called a comparative analysis.

(Good Lord...I'm starting to sound like maxtor & TGO....HELP!!!!:D)I agree.... katy basically played 7 home/vistor games
@ rhodes. I'm with you dawg, let them do some real traveling and come play against some tough teams on the road. It so different when you don't have all your fans with you @ 7 pm on a friday night 2 hours away.

Dawg82
11-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I agree.... katy basically played 7 home/vistor games
@ rhodes. I'm with you dawg, let them do some real traveling and come play against some tough teams on the road. It so different when you don't have all your fans with you @ 7 pm on a friday night 2 hours away.
While I appreciate PAM's talent this year--and it's abundance--I don't know that PAM is aware of the Katy machine. La Porte was able to wear down PAM with multiple players playing both sides of the ball and just plain old physical play. Take the LP vs. PAM game and multiply LP by 4. Now, you're facing Katy.

Y'all have the speed to use, and the talent and scheme to compete better (IMO) than LP.

Dissecting possibles against Katy (If they happen):
LP = Better kicking game. Dispute?
LP = Better running game. Dispute?
PAM = Better passing game. Dispute?
PAM = Better speed across the field. Dispute?

Defenses, I'll still say LP better, if only because of stops when things count and defensive scores. LP is more disruptive on D than PAM or Katy. The only way LP could have a chance against Katy this year (if they meet) is because this is a totally different LP team than Katy has faced in the past, and the D is one--if not the most--opportunistic in the state in 5A.

Let's see how far we can go to rep 21-5A.

dada
11-07-2011, 03:10 PM

(Good Lord...I'm starting to sound like maxtor & TGO....HELP!!!!:D)

Last year Katy went to West Brook and GPISD....two road trips to Waco a couple of years ago.....I've been going to Katy games since 06...and only ONE crowd matched Katy's visiting crowd and that was the Woodlands in 08, That includes trips to Klein Memorial, A&M Consolidated, and Waco In College station on a Friday night, that had to move the band to the track to get everyone in...Trust me...Rhodes isnt the reason Katy is winning. So put me in the minority saying that the enviroment doesnt matter...it's usually more red anway....so its a wash. If anyone can neutralize "Home field"....it's Katy. I actually think it would work the OTHER way around.....how many times has the "Home" team came out and saw the visitors side more packed than the home side? I've talked to many players over the years that have told me how demoralizing that is.
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/dada4w/Snapbucket

1moreX
11-09-2011, 09:58 AM
i think dawg is saying this. katy's district is not that great...kinda like beating up a person in a wheelchair. with katy in 21-5a,it might be a little bit more challanging. SHUT YOUR MOUTH if you bring up ns and bwb getting beat by them. this year was a down year for bwb and ns seems to have some coaching issues. now,given these teams was where they were a couple of years ago and katy meets them in district oppose to the first/couple games of the season,you will see better games. also i'm talking about the big 4 in the district, PAM,LP,NS,AND BWB.

I don't think any district is loaded with all cream of the crop teams. Katy, CR, and Houston Memorial are great teams. BWB should have been gone in the first round of the playoffs last year. When Pearland had them it was 55 - 0 at the beginning of the 4th quarter. BWB wouldn't have scored had P-land not put in their second string.

dada
11-09-2011, 10:45 AM

This was a down year for 21-5? What if we said it was a down year for 19-5?....Memorial was a state semi-finalist last year in 19-5A Beating PAM in route. Cinco Ranch went through West Brook a few years back...Your district automatically gets better when a team in that district beats YOU...its called denial. 19-5 was down this year...and Katy has a chance to play the top 4 from 21....well atleast 3 of the top 4.

Dawg82
11-09-2011, 11:03 AM
This was a down year for 21-5? What if we said it was a down year for 19-5?....Then, I would agree with you.

Katy has a chance to play the top 4 from 21....well atleast 3 of the top 4.

Katy might want to watch out for that little team that everyone always picks 4th or worse and has been taken to the woodshed by Katy in '08/09. It's a different team this year and I can't quite figure them out yet...;)

Gig and poke at PAM to hearts content. They may/may not be the game after the "little team picked as an also ran again."

dada
11-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Katy might want to watch out for that little team that everyone always picks 4th or worse and has been taken to the woodshed by Katy in '08/09. It's a different team this year and I can't quite figure them out yet...;)

Gig and poke at PAM to hearts content. They may/may not be the game after the "little team picked as an also ran again."

Says the guy that said I had LaPorte ranked too high in my region 3 rankings...lol...that was you right?

Dawg82
11-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Says the guy that said I had LaPorte ranked too high in my region 3 rankings...lol...that was you right?
yeppers...that was me.:D
(In all honesty, I actually was telling people in Bowie's Stock game to buy LP...)

dada
11-09-2011, 11:10 AM
yeppers...that was me.:D

That's what I thought...so I'm not buying what you're selling...lol
trust me...NO ONE that I know of is sleeping on LaPorte.....would be a fool to do so.

Nsalumni
11-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Last year Katy went to West Brook and GPISD....two road trips to Waco a couple of years ago.....I've been going to Katy games since 06...and only ONE crowd matched Katy's visiting crowd and that was the Woodlands in 08, That includes trips to Klein Memorial, A&M Consolidated, and Waco In College station on a Friday night, that had to move the band to the track to get everyone in...Trust me...Rhodes isnt the reason Katy is winning. So put me in the minority saying that the enviroment doesnt matter...it's usually more red anway....so its a wash. If anyone can neutralize "Home field"....it's Katy. I actually think it would work the OTHER way around.....how many times has the "Home" team came out and saw the visitors side more packed than the home side? I've talked to many players over the years that have told me how demoralizing that is.
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/dada4w/Snapbucket

Bull. Every Katy north shore game I've been to has had an equal amount of fans in the stands. Don't act like Katy is the only hs in Houston with a fanbase.

dada
11-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Bull. Every Katy north shore game I've been to has had an equal amount of fans in the stands. Don't act like Katy is the only hs in Houston with a fanbase.

Point is....what was the "Home field advantage" at GPISD? How many "Casuals"?...pretty sure a lot of teams have fanbases....some show up for the "Big" game....some show up for the playoffs....and some show up all the time.

griggie1969
11-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Titans fans our defense played terrible in the 2nd half if we play like this against clear springs we will b playing basketball just terrible its 48 minutes

Mr. Rod
11-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Titans fans our defense played terrible in the 2nd half if we play like this against clear springs we will b playing basketball just terrible its 48 minutes

Clear Springs loves offensive games. Any word on a time and location for next week?

patitan
11-12-2011, 03:57 PM

exactly!!!:mad: nobody from PAM should be celebrating anything today!!!

CSCharger Gal
11-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Clear Springs loves offensive games. Any word on a time and location for next week?

Saturday 1pm in Baytown.

Gator4ever
11-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Patitan,

You guys are loaded with talent and my guess is you will be rocking the house next week. Trust me when I say.... It's gonna be the Titans next week.

bigd92
11-13-2011, 11:18 AM
The Titans all the way baby!!!! Lets go Titans(21-5A)

mossad
11-14-2011, 02:09 PM
The Titans all the way baby!!!! Lets go Titans(21-5A)

Guys Clear Springs can throw the ball down the field, THey love the screen pass and will run it at the sametime on both sides of the field, their outside receivers are both like #17 on your team but a step faster. They have a big offensive line also. THeir coach loves to play chess with the other coach so if your coach is used to just running plays during situational times he will have to drop that habit this GAME! Cant wait to see this game!!!

griggie1969
11-19-2011, 08:27 PM
God came to me this morning and told me to play the usa hockey game vs ussr and i played it, and those kids remind me so much like the us team resilience and fire and god will lift this team out of Houston, i can feel it way to go Titans

Mclintock
11-20-2011, 11:41 PM
God came to me this morning and told me to play the usa hockey game vs ussr and i played it, and those kids remind me so much like the us team resilience and fire and god will lift this team out of Houston, i can feel it way to go Titans
Yes he will lift you out of Houston right back to PA. By the way, I don't think that was God, probably just indigestion. :)

griggie1969
11-21-2011, 03:09 PM
@mcclintock i bet u are nothing but a band hoppin katy fan that runs from team to team

griggie1969
11-21-2011, 03:13 PM
lets go titans we got haters on here lets shut em up

griggie1969
11-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Let's go titans shut them haters up

2A Tiger
11-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Congrats on your win over SBM. Hope to see you at Reliant next weekend.

bigd92
11-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Way to go Titans; Its time to escort Houston (SB) Memeorial Mustangs to the Losers Lounge.

patitan
11-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Way to go Titans; Its time to escort Houston (SB) Memeorial Mustangs to the Losers Lounge.

i'm on it!!!:yes:

griggie1969
11-27-2011, 05:25 PM
lets do this titans one more win and you will be right along with the 83 and 86 sfa eagles for making it too the state semi's

nsmustang
11-27-2011, 05:59 PM
exactly!!!:mad: nobody from PAM should be celebrating anything today!!!

Patitan you were right about the district and I was wrong! I was glad to hear about the win and LP beating Katy. I'll take my crow with some hot sauce please.:D

griggie1969
11-27-2011, 06:01 PM
@nsmustang hey they banned titan dude cause he got under katys fans skin but its all good

nsmustang
11-28-2011, 08:04 AM
@nsmustang hey they banned titan dude cause he got under katys fans skin but its all good

That's what I get for staying off the board for long periods of time:eek: Anyway, I'm glad to see two district teams still standing. Looks like the road may not be too bumpy.

bigd92
11-28-2011, 08:20 PM
21-5A is the best at this. I was just as happy for La Porte as I was for our win. Great Job Guys!!!! :notworthy

griggie1969
12-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Gm Titans nation one more day till the showdown at the reliant are you ready

2000NSMustang!!!
12-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Hey good luck tomorrow titans, do your thang out there.:heli:

griggie1969
12-03-2011, 11:57 PM
lets go Titans im just gonna stay on the team thread cause theres too many haters on the other threads, Titan fans whats ur prediction against steele

wolfpack4life
12-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Lobo fan here. Congrats to PAM on their successful season thus far..

Big Daddy Cool
12-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Haven't seen Steele play nor do I know all that much about them. I would be hard pressed to believe that they are as fast as the Titans or anyone they have played thus far. If the Titan team I saw yesterday shows back up Saturday I don't see any reason you guys aren't making your first finals appearence.

griggie1969
12-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Titan fans the moment of truth is almost here, we knockin doors down like ugk lets enter uncle jerrys door

TexasRed6x
12-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Titan fans the moment of truth is almost here, we knockin doors down like ugk lets enter uncle jerrys door

How did that work out for you? If you Are going take your LOHICA poster with you.

ClearSpringsFan
12-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Dang, it's quiet in here. I was going to congratulate PAM for a great season, but it looks like their fan base went home and took the ball with them.

...last one out turn off the lights...

ktCarl
12-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Haven't seen Steele play nor do I know all that much about them. I would be hard pressed to believe that they are as fast as the Titans or anyone they have played thus far. If the Titan team I saw yesterday shows back up Saturday I don't see any reason you guys aren't making your first finals appearence.

Well maybe NOW people will not make speed the end all for winning football games?

slcdragonfan
12-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Well maybe NOW people will not make speed the end all for winning football games?

The way to win football games is to play 46 minutes and protest to the UIL if your side of the scoreboard is less than the other side.

bigd92
12-20-2011, 11:03 AM
Great job on a very good season Titans; Noone thought you guys could make a run like this but you guys did and I congratulate you on that. Next season we will build on this success. :yes: :yes: :yes::notworthy

Dawg82
05-03-2012, 08:10 AM
BAMMMM!!!
Wake up gang...it's almost time!:yes:

griggie1969
07-07-2012, 07:55 AM
I heard they r shutting 5a down one of my co workers was telling me

Mr. Rod
07-07-2012, 09:20 AM
I heard they r shutting 5a down one of my co workers was telling me

They were, they found someone to take over. So the site is saved. :heli:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
07-23-2012, 03:22 AM
Almost time to beat the brakes off the Beaumont ISD 4A schools for fun. :heli:

Mr. Rod
07-23-2012, 06:57 AM
Almost time to beat the brakes off the Beaumont ISD 4A schools for fun. :heli:

I heard something along the lines of them adding a new school to the Beaumont district a while back. You guys heard any truth to that?

Dawg82
07-23-2012, 07:25 AM
I heard something along the lines of them adding a new school to the Beaumont district a while back. You guys heard any truth to that?Heard that also. Was wondering if BWB would become 4A...

Steele Curtain
07-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Memorial Titans vs Cibolo Steele Knights: REMATCH at the Alamodome, December 8th 2012 at 4:00 pm. UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Mr Buddy, love the optimism with your sig line. However we'd both be fighting for the Region on Dec 8. Let's make it Dec 15, you'all bring a great crowd!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
07-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Mr Buddy, love the optimism with your sig line. However we'd both be fighting for the Region on Dec 8. Let's make it Dec 15, you'all bring a great crowd!

thought state title game was on the 15th?

Mr. Buddy Garrity
07-23-2012, 12:34 PM

you're right! making the change. thx!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
07-23-2012, 12:35 PM
I heard something along the lines of them adding a new school to the Beaumont district a while back. You guys heard any truth to that?

not gonna happen. i heard about it.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
08-06-2012, 03:51 AM
almost time to beat the Central Jaguars :Censor: again in P.A. :yes::heli:

Big Daddy Cool
08-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Is that game considered a real game or a scrimmage?

Mr. Buddy Garrity
08-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Is that game consideres a real game or a scrimmage?

its a real game til halftime. :rofl:

griggie1969
08-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Scooter we r very young n green on da offensive side of the ball 4 new olineman n a whole new backfield its gonna take sum time gotta rely on da defense this year.

bigd92
09-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Hey Titan fans lets not be negative of our team and coaches. Lets rally around them in support. We won our first game of the year Lets Go Titans.

bigd92
09-01-2012, 09:27 AM
Titan Nation Stand up!!!!

bigd92
09-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Titans were put to the test by The Deer. I'll take an ugly win any day over a loss. Next up is CV lets Go. Titans!!!

bigd92
10-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Great game against NS, both teams played their hearts out!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
10-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Glad its bye week.

bigd92
10-16-2012, 12:18 PM
We need the rest and time for healing!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
11-09-2012, 12:43 PM
its time. :heli:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
01-22-2013, 04:32 PM
im ready for the season to start again

Mr. Buddy Garrity
07-09-2013, 05:09 PM
like a damn ghost town in here.

Mr. Rod
07-09-2013, 08:02 PM
like a damn ghost town in here.

Dog catcher done come by and took em.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
07-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Dog catcher done come by and took em.

glad I got a blow torch, id act like that dog catcher was a marsh. :heli:

Northshore Dad
07-09-2013, 10:19 PM
***crickets...***

mossad
09-22-2013, 08:15 PM
????

P.A. Texas in da building
10-15-2013, 12:42 PM
We got to do better!

P.A. Texas in da building
10-15-2013, 12:43 PM
No activity for long stretches!

t00 playa
11-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Where the titan following? .....time to rep during the second season....:eek:

mightymouse490
11-12-2013, 08:30 PM
PAM supporter present!!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity
05-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Its quiet round these parts

mossad
06-07-2014, 07:31 AM

It's quiet in the trophy case too :rofl:

Northshore Dad
06-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Lmao!!!

Big Daddy Cool
06-07-2014, 01:17 PM

Come on you know your fellow Titans don't wake up until the LP and NS games.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-18-2014, 05:35 PM

31-24

Win a game versus us then your thoughts can be respected. ;)

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Come on you know your fellow Titans don't wake up until the LP and NS games.

They better wake up earlier than that, I just checked the schedule again today and saw some changes, looks like we're road warriors again this year, 6 away games. Don't know when those changes happened but I know I looked last month and we had our first 3 games at home, not the case anymore.

mossad
06-19-2014, 11:05 PM
we put them thangs on yall in the 80's :yes: yeah yall beat one of our younger squads, but it all boils down to.....do you got some hardware :heli: :rofl:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-19-2014, 11:51 PM
we put them thangs on yall in the 80's :yes: yeah yall beat one of our younger squads, but it all boils down to.....do you got some hardware :heli: :rofl:

Um Memorial didnt exist in the 80s, nice try though.

mossad
06-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Um Memorial didnt exist in the 80s, nice try though.

Dont try to be slick, just a different name and we got on that tAss :yes::rofl:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-21-2014, 10:05 AM
Dont try to be slick, just a different name and we got on that tAss :yes::rofl:

You right on one thing: I cant argue with stupidity, have a wonderful day. ✌ :notworthy

mossad
06-21-2014, 06:41 PM
You right on one thing: I cant argue with stupidity, have a wonderful day. ✌ :notworthy

That boy HOT! LOL!!! Dang man usually. U have a good come back smh tisk tisk.....detecting a little sensitivity :rolleyes:

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-23-2014, 12:16 PM

Been quiet in yalls, trophy so old Jesus was here to hand it to yalls coach back then.

mossad
06-23-2014, 01:27 PM
Been quiet in yalls, trophy so old Jesus was here to hand it to yalls coach back then.

*crickets* booooooo you can do better than that, you coulda said our trophy so old it says mexico territory football champs :yes: but all jokes aside, im looking forward to the season, i really liked yalls back up running back Dauphine better than Kam. Even though he gets all the attention since he goes to a lot of camps, Dauphine runs with a chip on his shoulder.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-23-2014, 01:34 PM
*crickets* booooooo you can do better than that, you coulda said our trophy so old it says mexico territory football champs :yes: but all jokes aside, im looking forward to the season, i really liked yalls back up running back Dauphine better than Kam. Even though he gets all the attention since he goes to a lot of camps, Dauphine runs with a chip on his shoulder.

I expect both of em to end up at Baylor.

mossad
06-25-2014, 04:38 AM
I expect both of em to end up at Baylor.

Do you think kam stays at running back or move to receiver at the next level?

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Do you think kam stays at running back or move to receiver at the next level?

Both

Northshore Dad
06-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Kam is no RB too small for next level maybe a slot wr

Mr. Buddy Garrity
06-26-2014, 08:08 AM
Kam is no RB too small for next level maybe a slot wr

Same size as Deanthony Thomas almost, and he played both positions, he wont be an every down RB.