PDA

View Full Version : North Shore vs kingwood

Nsalumni
09-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Who wins, why

Big Daddy Cool
09-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Even though we aren't riding into town with the dominating bunch we usually do. The scarlet and white mustangs still have more talent than our blue and white couter parts do. This one is over early and then the backups come in and continue the route.

ray1301
09-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Jeez, NS will mop up on this game. This should be a game where NS tweaks the fine tuning of the passing attack. At least that is what I would do. AND WORK ON THAT FREAKIN KICKING GAME!

Mr. Rod
09-16-2010, 01:22 PM
Even though we aren't riding into town with the dominating bunch we usually do. The scarlet and white mustangs still have more talent than our blue and white couter parts do. This one is over early and then the backups come in and continue the route.

I think so, no disrespect to kingwood. They gave us a little game when we played them a few years ago in the 1st round at first.

From what I've seen by their stats they are trying to find a rb, lots of players have handled the ball for kw the past few weeks. Their qb has 10 passing yards so far this season. Avg 9.3 points a game. I really want to see the passing game take off for the mustangs. I also anxious to see the newly renovated turner stadium.

rodjohns
09-16-2010, 02:08 PM
If Kingwood gives NS a game then everyone who said Klein played nobody's can kiss the Ar%&se

If NS blows them out then oh well Klein did too so we are still good...:D

I am sure you guys love my logic.

smw358
09-16-2010, 03:00 PM
If Kingwood gives NS a game then everyone who said Klein played nobody's can kiss the Ar%&se

Nah.....you're just suffering from KDD.......(Klein Deficiency Disorder):D

baylordad
09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
North Shore by what ever they like

ktCarl
09-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Kingwood. It's what's for dinner for hungry Mustangs. I don't know but the Stangs need to ditch that inept offense they run. :D

rodjohns
09-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Kingwood. It's what's for dinner for hungry Mustangs. I don't know but the Stangs need to ditch that inept offense they run. :D

Fake right fake left lil option here we go…pass it once pass it twice oops thats not nice...

Nsalumni
09-16-2010, 10:49 PM
north shore by 3

t00 playa
09-17-2010, 09:41 AM
NS takes this one relatively easy..... then heads into homecoming week.:eek:

2000NSMustang!!!
09-17-2010, 09:45 AM
someone actually thinks kingwood is going to win this game, for kingwood to win, the same thing that happen for PAM(Port arthur memorial) needs to happen again. :D

Ns Mustangs 07
09-17-2010, 10:05 AM
if ns had a passing game they will dominate

To me i rather da rb do what tracy woods and tim cornett it will confuse some defense

for example put bryant behind da qb and number 20 behind bryant a combo

kicking game is gonna take some time due to the fact dat da new kicker is a freshman and dat was his first varsity game so he will hopefully be good by the time district games come around

What we do need is a punt kicker who can do a fake and run like how demby did and punt da ball at least 30 or 40 yds

The GOAT
09-17-2010, 10:32 AM
someone actually thinks kingwood is going to win this game, for kingwood to win, the same thing that happen for PAM(Port arthur memorial) needs to happen again. :D :rolleyes: The same thing WILL happen again, YOU WILL LOSE.:rofl: I see no difference in no sho from last year to this year. Remember Ya'll gotta come to P.A. again. It could get ugly real fast. You can pin this up in the locker room.:yes::cool:

2000NSMustang!!!
09-17-2010, 11:02 AM
:rolleyes: The same thing WILL happen again, YOU WILL LOSE.:rofl: I see no difference in no sho from last year to this year. Remember Ya'll gotta come to P.A. again. It could get ugly real fast. You can pin this up in the locker room.:yes::cool:

Lolol I love talking mess with you guys, it is legendary considering we have only been talking like this since last year after yall got incredibly lucky, but hey you won the game and that is all that matters. But dont think for one instance that pam is going to put a whipping on us, we are not alice, or central, or ozen, we play 5a football, has pam forgot they are a 5a program too. But this week yall are playing your first 5a game right, good luck with that one. I have no problem coming down to pam, in fact i am glad we are coming there to right what was wrong last year. I was going to be quiet until the week of the game came but i am going to say this, that ranking yall got in the A.P has to be for 4a football, yall are dominating class 4a, congratulations.:yes:

2000NSMustang!!!
09-17-2010, 11:05 AM
PAM IS THE MOST DOMINANT TEAM IN CLASS 4A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT NOW HOW WILL THEY FARE MOVING UP TO CLASS 5A???????????

Now post that in your locker room...................:)

The GOAT
09-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Lolol I love talking mess with you guys, it is legendary considering we have only been talking like this since last year after yall got incredibly lucky, but hey you won the game and that is all that matters. But dont think for one instance that pam is going to put a whipping on us, we are not alice, or central, or ozen, we play 5a football, has pam forgot they are a 5a program too. But this week yall are playing your first 5a game right, good luck with that one. I have no problem coming down to pam, in fact i am glad we are coming there to right what was wrong last year. I was going to be quiet until the week of the game came but i am going to say this, that ranking yall got in the A.P has to be for 4a football, yall are dominating class 4a, congratulations.:yes:Do you understand the phrase, ''Don't start none, won't be none'', I get tired of you guys whining/crying about last year, If you wanna cry, cry about how the mustangs qb hasn't improved from last year, how the kicking game is just as pathetic as last season, how the offense can't stretch the field, how the defense will wear down in the 4th qtr (see katy game)because the offense was a NO SHO. Say what you will about our schedule but we've only did the samething that NS has done win the games we were suppose to.:rolleyes: Hopefully ya'll can get by KW

Go MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kingwood that is:D)
The real smack hasn't even started yet and i'm already under your skin?
Patitan hasn't even started on you guys yet.:eek:

forest99
09-17-2010, 11:58 AM

Guys, lets be honest here. Kingwood sucks this year, no offense mustang fans. Even the coaching staff would tell you off the record they will get killed in this game. over by halftime, no question about it.

Mr. Rod
09-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Do you understand the phrase, ''Don't start none, won't be none'', I get tired of you guys whining/crying about last year, If you wanna cry, cry about how the mustangs qb hasn't improved from last year, how the kicking game is just as pathetic as last season, how the offense can't stretch the field, how the defense will wear down in the 4th qtr (see katy game)because the offense was a NO SHO. Say what you will about our schedule but we've only did the samething that NS has done win the games we were suppose to.:rolleyes: Hopefully ya'll can get by KW

Go MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kingwood that is:D)
The real smack hasn't even started yet and i'm already under your skin?
Patitan hasn't even started on you guys yet.:eek:

Haha y'all take this very seriously huh? :rolleyes:

rodjohns
09-17-2010, 12:42 PM
if ns had a passing game they will dominate

To me i rather da rb do what tracy woods and tim cornett it will confuse some defense

for example put bryant behind da qb and number 20 behind bryant a combo

kicking game is gonna take some time due to the fact dat da new kicker is a freshman and dat was his first varsity game so he will hopefully be good by the time district games come around

What we do need is a punt kicker who can do a fake and run like how demby did and punt da ball at least 30 or 40 yds

C'mon now get it right...da rb has to run wit da ball you got dat.:eek:

English please..I don't read dat well...

WHO DAT?

The GOAT
09-17-2010, 02:06 PM
Haha y'all take this very seriously huh? :rolleyes:Only as serious as NS. I'm saying what you guys have been saying yourselves. Those are the facts

ray1301
09-17-2010, 02:10 PM
NS is goin donkey stomp PAM this year!

2000NSMustang!!!
09-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Only as serious as NS. I'm saying you guys have been saying yourselves. Those are the facts

For a school who does produce some great athletes, why haven't yall won come playoff time, what are the excuses then, and yea you did get under my skin at first I can admit that, but you know what talking is dont on these boards but the game is played on the field, so we will see you in 3 weeks, its a date in PAM.:rolleyes:

Mr. Rod
09-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Only as serious as NS. I'm saying you guys have been saying yourselves. Those are the facts

How so?

The GOAT
09-17-2010, 03:59 PM
How so?Go back and read the NS team thread after the first two games.

@ 2000NSmustang. This is true, But everything I stated before is the truth. Think about what has been NS's problems so far this season. See you gotta be honest, every team has a problem or weakness. Lastly remember what you say, games are played on the field, (that's wet or dry) but i understand the sho only plays well when it's 75 degrees out and bone dry.;) See you in P.A.

Mr. Rod
09-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Go back and read the NS team thread after the first two games.

@ 2000NSmustang. This is true, But everything I stated before is the truth. Think about what has been NS's problems so far this season. See you gotta be honest, every team has a problem or weakness. Lastly remember what you say, games are played on the field, (that's wet or dry) but i understand the sho only plays well when it's 75 degrees out and bone dry.;) See you in P.A.

As far as talking about gameplay then your right, but if it's about hate towards other teams and people's opinions for no reason then your wrong. Any who, I'm done on here until after the game. Have a safe trip to everyone headed to turner.

Squirrel88
09-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Besides Katy, who would schedule NS on their home coming?

It's Kingwood's home coming tonight.

NSStangs#1fan
09-17-2010, 09:52 PM
I have a feeling that NS's loss to PAM last yr could act as the Katy loss did this yr. I really think our boys are going to be pumped and ready for that game.

Anywho couldnt make it to the game tonight but I hope my stangs r looking good!!

2000NSMustang!!!
09-18-2010, 09:34 AM
the stangs look good in spots tonight, we had seven fumbles and a host of penalties, but still put up 48 points. Kingwood was just over matched undersized, and too slow to keep up with or team, I believe we put up 460 yards of total offense, but they didnt pass that much in this game. But we did get a chance to look at the future tonight, Mr. Mcqueen is going to be maybe better than bobby reid when it is all said and done, he came in and rushed for 96 yards. that kid is special.

On an important note, that tradegy last night at West Stark- Orange has put things into perspective for me. This is just a game, and you have to live your life to the fullest, the little things that make you mad is just not worth it. I am going to just enjoy these games for now on, if we win, great, if we lose oh well theres next year.