PDA

View Full Version : 9-11 Saturday - Trinity vs Richland HS

LR46
09-11-2010, 08:25 PM
43 - 3 Trinity with about 9 minutes to go. Trinity just recovered a fumble on a kick off to Richland on their 20. They are putting the reserves in.

LR46
09-11-2010, 08:31 PM
5 minutes to go, Trojans on the 13 and goal. Trinity is still penalty prone. Need to work harder on that.

LR46
09-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Now 50 - 3 with 3:29 to play. The announcers are talking about lightning off to the SW. Richland D line is just dragging.

Final - it ends up 50 -3. Too much for Richland HS to handle.

Tantal
09-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I got off at 7:00, so I only got to see the second half. Looked a little sloppy to me. You can get away with those penalties against Shiloh and Richland. Against a better opponent, it could mean the difference between a win and a loss. Hopefully, Lineweaver will get those under control.......particularly the late hits.

Trinity Trojan Fan For Li
09-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Thank goodness we were able to keep that air horn quiet for most of the night.:rolleyes:

MALAMEDICINA
09-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Thank goodness we were able to keep that air horn quiet for most of the night.:rolleyes:

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!

FeeltheHaka
09-11-2010, 11:17 PM

How funny! At the beginning of the game when the horn was blown, I turned to my son and said, "Thank Goodness we won't have to hear that tonight!"

BTW, The binoculars I have are identical to yours!

TeezUp
09-11-2010, 11:20 PM
I sat in front of some people who could've/should've taken a lesson in class from our players. I have never heard a bunch of folks belly ache about the officiating more than I have tonight. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the call, giving the ref - or in this case, me - an earful is not going to do any good.

LR46
09-11-2010, 11:36 PM
I got off at 7:00, so I only got to see the second half. Looked a little sloppy to me. You can get away with those penalties against Shiloh and Richland. Against a better opponent, it could mean the difference between a win and a loss. Hopefully, Lineweaver will get those under control.......particularly the late hits.

Late hits are partly over active kids trying to show something special. I can not beleive Trinity players are purposefully hitting kids late. It probably happens more in HS than another level. They want to show their coaches and team mates they are in it to win it. That said, it is the worst kind of penalty and for a coach they should not be tolerated or over looked.

That said, penalties are going to happen even with the best teams. As the season goes on, they should subside.

That said (sorry for all the "That saids"), name me one team that Trinity will have to worry about playing even with a the few penalties they shouldn't have in a game. So far I can't think of ONE?!

That said, the season is still young and Trinity will now focus on the next game against Irving next Friday and Pennington. They do need to work on the penalties and late hits and if we know that the coaches do too. It will continue to be one play at a time to make something happen and one game at a time like it always is on Industrial Blvd.

Just keepin it real!

FatBoy of Troy
09-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Late hits are partly over active kids trying to show something special. I can not beleive Trinity players are purposefully hitting kids late. It probably happens more in HS than another level. They want to show their coaches and team mates they are in it to win it. That said, it is the worst kind of penalty and for a coach they should not be tolerated or over looked.

That said, penalties are going to happen even with the best teams. As the season goes on, they should subside.

That said (sorry for all the "That saids"), name me one team that Trinity will have to worry about playing even with a the few penalties they shouldn't have in a game. So far I can think of ONE?!

That said, the season is still young and Trinity will now focus on the next game against Irving next Friday and Pennington. They do need to work on the penalties and late hits and if we know that the coaches do too. It will continue to be one play at a time to make something happen and one game at a time like it always is on Industrial Blvd.

Just keepin it real!

Trinity. Just keepin it real!

THS PRINZ
09-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Two games in six days...enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

09-12-2010, 12:07 AM
I sat in front of some people who could've/should've taken a lesson in class from our players. I have never heard a bunch of folks belly ache about the officiating more than I have tonight. Regardless of whether or not you agree with the call, giving the ref - or in this case, me - an earful is not going to do any good.

Uhhh, you might have been sitting in front of our group.:o Were you sitting on the 50 yard line?

TrojanBandEX
09-12-2010, 12:35 AM

You must have been around the 45-50 yard line about half way up. The shrill female cries of disgust and blood-lust toward the officials is still ringing in my ears. :Music

It does seem as though the last few years the refs have been consistent at overprotecting Trinity's opponents, and less protective of Trinity.

09-12-2010, 12:40 AM
You must have been around the 45-50 yard line about half way up. The shrill female cries of disgust and blood-lust toward the officials is still ringing in my ears. :Music

It does seem as though the last few years the refs have been consistent at overprotecting Trinity's opponents, and less protective of Trinity.

No, I never criticize the refs but some in our group and sitting around us were very verbal.
I was on the 50 yard line about 10 rows up - one row down from the 1-2-3 First Down Guy.

GoldenBones
09-12-2010, 02:38 AM
I was rather surprised at Richland, before things started to snowball, I think they have a big, speedy defense and I think they will make a run at the playoffs. I see them matching up well against Bell and being on about the same level. Richland played solid but look who they were playing. Props to Richland

da hawaiian
09-12-2010, 07:19 AM
I was rather surprised at Richland, before things started to snowball, I think they have a big, speedy defense and I think they will make a run at the playoffs. I see them matching up well against Bell and being on about the same level. Richland played solid but look who they were playing. Props to Richland

Really really good looking team. The turnovers in the 2nd half snowballed against them. Ability to sustain drives and control the ball and clock will be a template for future opponents.

Nice looking Oline.

Trojan Fan
09-12-2010, 07:30 AM

I'm sure there is four or five on that team that woke up with a headache this morning. There was some hard hitting going on.....

da hawaiian
09-12-2010, 07:39 AM
u can rewatch the game here. The video quality is not that great

http://www.ihigh.com/richlandrebelsfootball/broadcast_128734.html?silverlight=1

da hawaiian
09-12-2010, 07:41 AM
I'm sure there is four or five on that team that woke up with a headache this morning. There was some hard hitting going on.....

yup

Some big hitting went on

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2010/09/11/23/0912_hs_trinity.ART_GI3155BF4.1+0912_hs_trinity_ri chland.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

The backup quarterback after the starter was sidelined who had his bell rung too

TeezUp
09-12-2010, 09:01 AM
I noticed one of their players ran out of bounds late in the game. The same player fumbled later on...like he was saying I don't want it, here you have it :D

TeezUp
09-12-2010, 09:03 AM
yup

Some big hitting went on

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2010/09/11/23/0912_hs_trinity.ART_GI3155BF4.1+0912_hs_trinity_ri chland.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

The backup quarterback after the starter was sidelined who had his bell rung too

If you're playing Trinity and one guy hits you, I think it's best to just go down because you have to know there are others that have you in their sites.

trojan-man
09-12-2010, 09:11 AM
I think their first QB may have gotten knocked out. When they carried him off the field he was dragging his feet and not moving at all. And can someone explain the touch back rule in HS for me? That one kickoff were the Richland kick returner took it out of the endzone but it was like the ref saw that the return was only going to be to the 3 so he called it a touchback. I didn't understand that.

FatBoy of Troy
09-12-2010, 09:27 AM
yup

Some big hitting went on

To paraphrase Coach Ratliff, Randy's 7th grade coach at Harwood... "This ain't no sport for ballerinas, boys".:yes:

MALAMEDICINA
09-12-2010, 11:51 AM
I loved how our #38 blew up their #20 kid during one of the kickoffs. He ran through him, that kid was out for like 3 minutes too. just couldnt get up.

powerofthehaka
09-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I think their first QB may have gotten knocked out. When they carried him off the field he was dragging his feet and not moving at all. And can someone explain the touch back rule in HS for me? That one kickoff were the Richland kick returner took it out of the endzone but it was like the ref saw that the return was only going to be to the 3 so he called it a touchback. I didn't understand that.

I was on the field about 5 feet from the play. The ref said his knee touched.
I can assure you it did not. I think he was just trying to save the kid.

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 01:45 PM

I have sat amongst a bunch of fan bases before and Trinity fans are probably the absolute worst about complaining about officials of any fan base I have sat with.
Bigfoot this isn't applying to your family just the ones around us that I have heard and through the years

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 01:47 PM

That said (sorry for all the "That saids"), name me one team that Trinity will have to worry about playing even with a the few penalties they shouldn't have in a game. So far I can't think of ONE?!

Just keepin it real!

I hate to single you out and please dont take it this way but I find it really funny that there is a justifiable reason for Trinity's late hits, which have never seemed to be fixed, but when Bell does it to Trinity, everybody is convinced that their kids are dirty, cheap shotting and out to hurt the poor Trinity kids. Irony is funny.

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 01:49 PM
you must have been around the 45-50 yard line about half way up. The shrill female cries of disgust and blood-lust toward the officials is still ringing in my ears. :music

it does seem as though the last few years the refs have been consistent at overprotecting trinity's opponents, and less protective of trinity.

wow

slcdragonfan
09-12-2010, 01:50 PM
I loved how our #38 blew up their #20 kid during one of the kickoffs. He ran through him, that kid was out for like 3 minutes too. just couldnt get up.

:rolleyes:

I guess you don't have kids yet?

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 01:54 PM

With some Trinity fans you can not touch their kids but they are out for blood with your kids. These are the same fans that will moan about their kids being hurt due to cheap shots but then come back and get all excited because another kid got lit up by a Trinity player and carried off the field. It truly does crack me up

slcdragonfan
09-12-2010, 02:00 PM
With some Trinity fans you can not touch their kids but they are out for blood with your kids. These are the same fans that will moan about their kids being hurt due to cheap shots but then come back and get all excited because another kid got lit up by a Trinity player and carried off the field. It truly does crack me up

I like Trinity, and I like a good hit like most of us who enjoy football. I DON'T like seeing a kid out for 3 minutes on the field, and I DON'T like seeing them carried off the field. Especially with what we are learning about concussions.

I always think that could be my kid, or my neighbor's kid.

baylordad
09-12-2010, 02:04 PM
FF, Fans complaining about officials is a big second to having some "football expert" sitting behind you explaining every play, every situation, why it was wrong, whose fault it was, what the coach should have done and he knows as much about football as I do synchronized swimming.

JagFan
09-12-2010, 02:06 PM
I like Trinity, and I like a good hit like most of us who enjoy football. I DON'T like seeing a kid out for 3 minutes on the field, and I DON'T like seeing them carried off the field. Especially with what we are learning about concussions.

Yep. I have also always had great respect for Trinity but bragging about kids getting knocked out and carried off the field is not the Trinity I have read the last few years.

If you are going to brag about your kids doing these things then you can no longer get angry when other teams do the exact same thing. Trinity is good enough that they don't have to play dirty or this way. It is beneath them.

slcdragonfan
09-12-2010, 02:07 PM
FF, Fans complaining about officials is a big second to having some "football expert" sitting behind you explaining every play, every situation, why it was wrong, whose fault it was, what the coach should have done and he knows as much about football as I do synchronized swimming.
Did you attend one of the Southlake games this year??? :D

baylordad
09-12-2010, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=slcdragonfan;1599406]Did you attend one of the Southlake games this year???

:rofl: :yes: :notworthy :notworthy

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 02:38 PM

Exactly. Before somebody else beats me to it, I have hard a lot of Lewisville fans that have whined before too. Lewisville fans are the smartest people in the world because they always know more than whoever is coaching the farmers. It is very annoying and probably the biggest reason why I sit on the opposite side at Goldsmith, I can't stand hearing how much football the Lewisville fans all know :)

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 02:45 PM

Bigfoot hates hearing and seeing people brag and talk about this. I believe when her daughter was in school Trinity had a player who was paralyzed during a game and she still remembers that and it is why she and her family would never resort to some of the things you have seen posted by some on this thread. She remembers all to well how it felt seeing one of their own lying helpless on the field and having to be carried off only to never walk again

TrojanFan4Life
09-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Bigfoot hates hearing and seeing people brag and talk about this. I believe when her daughter was in school Trinity had a player who was paralyzed during a game and she still remembers that and it is why she and her family would never resort to some of the things you have seen posted by some on this thread. She remembers all to well how it felt seeing one of their own lying helpless on the field and having to be carried off only to never walk again

Yep we remember very well - except it was my brother and he was the qb on the team - every time someone was slow to get up there was a collective OH NO.

I like to see good hits - I do NOT like to see kids get hurt. I don't think ANY of our hits last night were dirty - they were just solid hits. However, the guys on the receiving end of the hits weren't able to take them. All the people around us were very concerned about their players - the guy hit on the kick off wasn't knocked out - he just sat on the ground for a few minutes collecting his thoughts. I was very surprised to see the qb come back in the second half after he was clearly not able to walk off the field - may be why he threw the interception to start the second half.

I think that some of the posters for Trinity are new and a little over zealous in their love and support of the team. For those of us that have been around for over 25 years, we tend to be a bit more humble.

I think that most late hits and face mask penalities are truly the result of guys just getting caught up in the moment and forgetting where they are on the field or grabbing for a part of the guy to bring him down. Nothing malicious about them in nature. The rare intentional late hit/face mask - you can't blame the whole program for the actions of one. You just have to deal with the situation and hope it is a valuable teaching moment for the rest.

TTVCMOM
09-12-2010, 03:26 PM
I like a good hit as well as anybody, but cannot stand to see kids get hurt. A few weeks ago in the JV game against Bowie, one of their kids got tackled by a big pile and he couldn't stand up. The other players had to try to help him walk off because he couldn't do it on his own. It bothered me that the players almost had him to the sidelines before his own team trainers, coaches even noticed he was hurt.

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Yep we remember very well - except it was my brother and he was the qb on the team - every time someone was slow to get up there was a collective OH NO.

I like to see good hits - I do NOT like to see kids get hurt. I don't think ANY of our hits last night were dirty - they were just solid hits. However, the guys on the receiving end of the hits weren't able to take them. All the people around us were very concerned about their players - the guy hit on the kick off wasn't knocked out - he just sat on the ground for a few minutes collecting his thoughts. I was very surprised to see the qb come back in the second half after he was clearly not able to walk off the field - may be why he threw the interception to start the second half.

I think that some of the posters for Trinity are new and a little over zealous in their love and support of the team. For those of us that have been around for over 25 years, we tend to be a bit more humble.

I think that most late hits and face mask penalities are truly the result of guys just getting caught up in the moment and forgetting where they are on the field or grabbing for a part of the guy to bring him down. Nothing malicious about them in nature. The rare intentional late hit/face mask - you can't blame the whole program for the actions of one. You just have to deal with the situation and hope it is a valuable teaching moment for the rest.

Can I come back and use this quote after Bell week? Especially if we get the same kind of posts from posters that we have seen the last couple years :cool:;):D

TrojanFan4Life
09-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Can I come back and use this quote after Bell week? Especially if we get the same kind of posts from posters that we have seen the last couple years :cool:;):D

Yep - I think that most of the posts after the bell game are frustration that for 3-4 years running our start running back has suffered a season ending injury - Except for one - none of the hits looked to be intentional - and one there were no bell players near him - his leg just twisted wrong on the crappy turf that used to be there. However, last year was a tad different. If you were to see it on film like some of us have - you just might have a different opinion about the situation.

But I still believe that these are 15-18 year old boys who are just playing their HEARTS out and get caught up in the moment of the game. Nothing more and nothing less.

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Yep - I think that most of the posts after the bell game are frustration that for 3-4 years running our start running back has suffered a season ending injury - Except for one - none of the hits looked to be intentional - and one there were no bell players near him - his leg just twisted wrong on the crappy turf that used to be there. However, last year was a tad different. If you were to see it on film like some of us have - you just might have a different opinion about the situation.

But I still believe that these are 15-18 year old boys who are just playing their HEARTS out and get caught up in the moment of the game. Nothing more and nothing less.

I probably would but I have seen enough Trinity games over the years to know that you all have had some boys do the same exact thing to other teams and players which is what cracks me up when the Trinity fans get on here and start whining about Bell.

TrojanFan4Life
09-12-2010, 04:10 PM
I probably would but I have seen enough Trinity games over the years to know that you all have had some boys do the same exact thing to other teams and players which is what cracks me up when the Trinity fans get on here and start whining about Bell.

I haven't witnessed this as a purposeful thing on ET's side - so I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Lots of people get on here and whine about everything. You have to take it with a grain of salt - which is why I don't post much - if I posted on every single post that I took exception with or thought was whinning I would be on here all day and night - I have better things to do with my life than that.

The anger and venom that is spewed on here has gotten to where I don't even come here much anymore - it used to be about talking about the games and players - now people make things so personal and attack each other that it has become a colossal waste of my time.

TrojanHorse03
09-12-2010, 04:18 PM

I going to give malamedicina an opportunity to defend himself before I personally assume he was bragging about the kid getting hurt. I think he was just commenting what happened to the kid afterward but I may be wrong.

LR46
09-12-2010, 04:21 PM
I haven't witnessed this as a purposeful thing on ET's side - so I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Lots of people get on here and whine about everything. You have to take it with a grain of salt - which is why I don't post much - if I posted on every single post that I took exception with or thought was whinning I would be on here all day and night - I have better things to do with my life than that.

The anger and venom that is spewed on here has gotten to where I don't even come here much anymore - it used to be about talking about the games and players - now people make things so personal and attack each other that it has become a colossal waste of my time.

Yeppers. I'm new here and I've gone through two full salt shakers all ready. :)

MALAMEDICINA
09-12-2010, 05:23 PM
I just described what I saw, no more no less. Since we were commenting on the high amount of penalties, I considered this play would be a good example of our defense being extra physical. In the end the kid shook it off and kept playing. He wasnt the same though. And shame on the Richland coaches for putting Tyler Barke (#5) BACK IN after that hit he took. He too was out of it for a while. Other than that I dont care what others think with the way I write. In the end I know what I meant to say, and how I meant to say it.

FeeltheHaka
09-12-2010, 08:41 PM

Farmerfan: you crack me up! I come on here, and one of the first things on my mind is; what is farmerfan gonna post today! Thank you for being the board jester!

I don't like watching these kids get hurt. I was listening to my daughter when the starting QB got hurt last night so I missed it. But I did hear it. I also heard the reaction from the Trinity fans. Most of the females had their hands over their mouths, and it was quiet. Watching the kid try and stand wasn't pretty either. No one likes to see a kid get hurt.

slcdragonfan
09-12-2010, 08:43 PM

:notworthy
well said.

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Farmerfan: you crack me up! I come on here, and one of the first things on my mind is; what is farmerfan gonna post today! Thank you for being the board jester!

I don't like watching these kids get hurt. I was listening to my daughter when the starting QB got hurt last night so I missed it. But I did hear it. I also heard the reaction from the Trinity fans. Most of the females had their hands over their mouths, and it was quiet. Watching the kid try and stand wasn't pretty either. No one likes to see a kid get hurt.

If it doesn't apply to you then don't worry about it. It's just funny that we had people just 2 weeks ago talking about a late hit on Tevin and how it could hurt him and then we have this thread and others discussing the personal fouls and then some Richland kids that were hurt. Irony is a funny thing, isn't it?

I do get my kicks in the few posters on here who take my postings so dang personal. My thoughts seem to alwasy bring out the best in your bunch. :)

TrojanHorse03
09-12-2010, 09:13 PM
I just described what I saw, no more no less. Since we were commenting on the high amount of penalties, I considered this play would be a good example of our defense being extra physical. In the end the kid shook it off and kept playing. He wasnt the same though. And shame on the Richland coaches for putting Tyler Barke (#5) BACK IN after that hit he took. He too was out of it for a while. Other than that I dont care what others think with the way I write. In the end I know what I meant to say, and how I meant to say it.

I thought so.

TrojanHorse03
09-12-2010, 09:15 PM
If it doesn't apply to you then don't worry about it.

:laugh

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 09:18 PM
see what I mean FTH? It's like clockwork.

THS PRINZ
09-12-2010, 09:34 PM
My wish is that we play every team at full strength.....like Lineweaver says before every game ..."play hard---have fun"....I've been close to T. J. Griffin who has spent more than 20 years in a wheelchair (hurt on a kickoff) and I hurt every time I see him....when I see a hit like we saw in our Richland game I cringe and pray that nothing is wrong.....you can have the win....I'll take the health of the players........
(and the people who know me know I HATE to loose)

trinitytrojansdominate
09-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Other than that one comment about number 38 blowing threw whoever, I don't recall seeing anyone else saying that they liked to see kids getting hurt... And I'm not being all defensive and whatnot, but our guys are bigger than a lot, so the "dirty" "rough" play may just be a big dude hitting a small dude appearing to be "dirty" or "rough"

TrojanHorse03
09-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Other than that one comment about number 38 blowing threw whoever, I don't recall seeing anyone else saying that they liked to see kids getting hurt... And I'm not being all defensive and whatnot, but our guys are bigger than a lot, so the "dirty" "rough" play may just be a big dude hitting a small dude appearing to be "dirty" or "rough"

Just FYI despite some mistaken assumptions, malamedicina who you're referring to didn't say he liked or was excited about the kid getting hurt either.

chhspantherfan
09-12-2010, 09:45 PM
My wish is that we play every team at full strength.....like Lineweaver says before every game ..."play hard---have fun"....I've been close to T. J. Griffin who has spent more than 20 years in a wheelchair (hurt on a kickoff) and I hurt every time I see him....when I see a hit like we saw in our Richland game I cringe and pray that nothing is wrong.....you can have the win....I'll take the health of the players........
(and the people who know me know I HATE to loose)

loud and clear, Sir.

trinitytrojansdominate
09-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Just FYI despite some mistaken assumptions, malamedicina who you're referring to didn't say he liked or was excited about the kid getting hurt either.

I know that's what not what he/she meant, but obviously some people took it that way. So you just made my point for me, thanks :D I've always been proud that Trinity was pretty clean

MALAMEDICINA
09-12-2010, 10:13 PM
I never showed negative or positive emotion when I wrote that. Just a neutral description of how the play went. But there will always be people looking to mis interpret things being posted. Just the way some are

trinitytrojansdominate
09-12-2010, 10:15 PM
I never showed negative or positive emotion when I wrote that. Just a neutral description of how the play went. But there will always be people looking to mis interpret things being posted. Just the way some are

Oh how those people get me in so much trouble

THS PRINZ
09-12-2010, 10:49 PM
As the kids say...I was not dissin anyone on the forum.....I even get excited about big hits.....I just wanted to remind people that these are kids with a long future ahead of them......let's enjoy the game and hope for their well being!!!!!!!:)

BigFoot
09-12-2010, 10:52 PM

THIS:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

My son played on the ET team that a player was paralyzed...the play was not dirty or a bad hit ...just happened. I always think about how awful it was and I hold my breath when either team is down. I agree with you they are young adults with a whole life ahead of them so I just want them injury free ...all of them on both teams.

BigFoot
09-12-2010, 11:41 PM

My recollection about this is that at booster club the coaches said there was not late hit after viewing it. So I think Tevin just took a hit and something just went wrong. That is what I remember.

GoldenBones
09-12-2010, 11:48 PM
see what I mean FTH? It's like clockwork.

thats what some say about you. A New Trinity Thread? Well here comes FF. Like Clockwork.

slcdragonfan
09-12-2010, 11:53 PM

Just sayin'...

Otherwise I would not have posted about it. I love great hits too, but when you juxtapose that with "...He ran through him, that kid was out for like 3 minutes too...." you can see how it came across?

I get it though, no need to dwell on it. It is already next week, this one is beat to death. I am 99.99% sure no one really meant it the way it came across to me.

farmerfan
09-12-2010, 11:59 PM
thats what some say about you. A New Trinity Thread? Well here comes FF. Like Clockwork.

Hmmm. Considering I have been commenting on Trinity for about 8-9 years now on this very board, I don't see why that comes as a shock to you or others. I am aware of my popularity in your community though so I do appreciate it

GoldenBones
09-13-2010, 12:02 AM
Hmmm. Considering I have been commenting on Trinity for about 8-9 years now on this very board, I don't see why that comes as a shock to you or others. I am aware of my popularity in your community though so I do appreciate it

:saber:

TrojanHorse03
09-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Just sayin'...

Otherwise I would not have posted about it. I love great hits too, but when you juxtapose that with "...He ran through him, that kid was out for like 3 minutes too...." you can see how it came across?

I get it though, no need to dwell on it. It is already next week, this one is beat to death. I am 99.99% sure no one really meant it the way it came across to me.

One could of gave him an opportunity to defend himself on that type of accusation before making that judgement.

slcdragonfan
09-13-2010, 12:34 AM

Just sayin'...

One could of gave him an opportunity to defend himself on that type of accusation before making that judgement.

That is the extent of the dialogue. Don't see that I was making an accusation or making a judgment, but if it was taken that way then so be it. I feel the same way as he does "...In the end I know what I meant to say, and how I meant to say it...."
:)
I am trying to close the conversation. We have covered it. I am open to PM if anyone wants to discuss further.

TeezUp
09-13-2010, 09:02 AM

You're welcome in Euless any time.

farmerfan
09-13-2010, 09:04 AM
You're welcome in Euless any time.

I am aware of that. Both in good and in bad. If I do decide to grace your city with my presence I just hope I don't get "beat up' by that person who sent me that wonderful message several months back :)

TeezUp
09-13-2010, 09:04 AM
I have sat amongst a bunch of fan bases before and Trinity fans are probably the absolute worst about complaining about officials of any fan base I have sat with.
Bigfoot this isn't applying to your family just the ones around us that I have heard and through the years

I don't recall ever hearing it as bad as I did Saturday night. It really bothered me and I thought about turning around and saying something.

farmerfan
09-13-2010, 09:08 AM
I don't recall ever hearing it as bad as I did Saturday night. It really bothered me and I thought about turning around and saying something.

You should have. In a nice way of course.

TeezUp
09-13-2010, 09:12 AM
You should have. In a nice way of course.

Of course :D

But by the time I was thinking about it I wasn't feeling very nice.

09-13-2010, 11:38 AM
I am aware of that. Both in good and in bad. If I do decide to grace your city with my presence I just hope I don't get "beat up' by that person who sent me that wonderful message several months back :)

Just tell me who it is and I'll take care of 'em for you, farmerfan.:D

farmerfan
09-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Just tell me who it is and I'll take care of 'em for you, farmerfan.:D

It's been resolved without a single punch being thrown. Just getting caught up in the heat of the moment :)

09-13-2010, 11:43 AM
It's been resolved without a single punch being thrown. Just getting caught up in the heat of the moment :)

Oh darn!

farmerfan
09-13-2010, 11:46 AM
Oh darn!

I know. I just hate playing nice. It's no fun and gets you nowhere :mad:

Trojanman96
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM

dude I think I saw you sitting down in front of me at the game. I was up and to the west of you. You seemed to be on the 50 about row...1....if that was you of course.

TeezUp
09-13-2010, 05:10 PM
dude I think I saw you sitting down in front of me at the game. I was up and to the west of you. You seemed to be on the 50 about row...1....if that was you of course.

I have no idea who you are talking about :cool:

Trojanalum693
09-14-2010, 05:29 PM

Don't worry farmer just stick with me and you won't get touched.

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:27 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1235.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1235.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1242.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1242.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1251.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1251.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1263.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1263.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1277.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1277.jpg)

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:31 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1281.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1281.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1308.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1308.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1320.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1320.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1326.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1326.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1339.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1339.jpg)

TheScout
09-16-2010, 01:31 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1235.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1235.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1242.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1242.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1251.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1251.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1263.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1263.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1277.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1277.jpg)

nice pics

Trojanalum693
09-16-2010, 01:32 AM
nice pics

yes they are nice pics. good job DaveSL!

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:33 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1340.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1340.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1353.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1353.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1354.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1354.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1372.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1372.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1386.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1386.jpg)

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:34 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1392.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1392.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1395.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1395.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1405.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1405.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1448.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1448.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1452.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1452.jpg)

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:37 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1472.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1472.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1474.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1474.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1479.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1479.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1481.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1481.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1509.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1509.jpg)

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:41 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1510.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1510.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1523.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1523.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1527.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1527.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1529.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1529.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1557.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1557.jpg)

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:43 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1597.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1597.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1602.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1602.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1628.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1628.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1645.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1645.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1668.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1668.jpg)

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:45 AM
Geez.. I thought I would be the only one up this late on a worknight.

TheScout
09-16-2010, 01:47 AM
not if someone is posting pics.:notworthy

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 01:53 AM
Very tedious doing 5 images at a time. I wish this site didn't have that limitation.

DaveSL
09-16-2010, 02:21 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/ContactSheet1.jpg

da hawaiian
09-16-2010, 06:44 AM
Nice job Dave :notworthy

DaveSL
09-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Nuther year and no one is taking pictures and posting. I guess I'll do it as my work schedule allows.

I wish Hawgette would write the website the same way it was done in the past. I could upload and have the site generate all the clickable thumbs and such. There are a few free programs that will do it as long as you have PHP and SQL running on the server.

trojanbacker
09-17-2010, 08:18 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1281.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1281.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1308.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1308.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1320.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1320.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1326.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1326.jpg)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/th_AI7F1339.jpg (http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/outtatowner/2010%20Football/Trinity%20v%20Richland/AI7F1339.jpg)

Those are great photos! What were you using?

DaveSL
09-18-2010, 04:24 AM
Those are great photos! What were you using?

I used a Sigma 150-500 lens with a Canon 1D. It looks almost like a RPG when I'm using it with the hood.