PDA

View Full Version : UIL Solo and Ensemble

dragons08
02-28-2006, 09:12 PM
"Carroll had unprecedented success at the UIL Band Solo and Ensemble Contest on Saturday, February 25th!

The Dragon Band Members earned a record 237 1st Division Medals. Carroll had the largest number of participants and medal winners from the participating schools in all classifications.

117 Solo Medals and 120 Ensemble Medals were awarded for their superior performances. In addition to the medals, 45 soloists and 27 ensembles qualified to the Texas State Solo and Ensemble Contest. 127 students will make the trip to Austin at the end of May."

thats just a little summary (written by the band emailer person) about how the carroll band did, its acuttaly quite amazing!

(yours truly didnt participate)

howd everyone else do?

stevefoxsc
02-28-2006, 09:28 PM
lol i remeber those back at T-high band temple would rack in so many medals i think the one thing we had low medals counts in was marching but aside that national and state wise we took it easily.

CKE
02-28-2006, 09:34 PM
My girlfriend made state for both solo and ensemble for singing

dragons08
02-28-2006, 09:34 PM
lol i remeber those back at T-high band temple would rack in so many medals i think the one thing we had low medals counts in was marching but aside that national and state wise we took it easily.
carroll obviously racked in some medals...but in all honesty, i dont really care much about it...id prefer if it was like a competion where you get a score and compared it to others for places and what not..this isnt really competive, so i dont really feel like doing it

Drake
02-28-2006, 10:12 PM
My problem with the Southlake Band is... Ah, nevermind... :o

dragons08
02-28-2006, 10:21 PM
My problem with the Southlake Band is... Ah, nevermind... :o
that cool cat d08 is in it :cool:

Slim-Rob
02-28-2006, 10:24 PM
"Carroll had unprecedented success at the UIL Band Solo and Ensemble Contest on Saturday, February 25th!

The Dragon Band Members earned a record 237 1st Division Medals. Carroll had the largest number of participants and medal winners from the participating schools in all classifications.

117 Solo Medals and 120 Ensemble Medals were awarded for their superior performances. In addition to the medals, 45 soloists and 27 ensembles qualified to the Texas State Solo and Ensemble Contest. 127 students will make the trip to Austin at the end of May."

thats just a little summary (written by the band emailer person) about how the carroll band did, its acuttaly quite amazing!

(yours truly didnt participate)

howd everyone else do?

this aint football...IDK how Judson did, but they normally do okay.

dragons08
02-28-2006, 10:41 PM
this aint football...IDK how Judson did, but they normally do okay.
i know, but i thought maybe somebody was interested..i wasnt really, but hey yankeeman participated maybe he can share his thoughts

DragonBand06
02-28-2006, 11:02 PM
I thought it was fun as always... but then hey I'm a band nerd!

Solo - Uncommon Times - Div. I
Ensemble - Caprice Espagnol - Div. I

Woohoo!

dragons08
02-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I thought it was fun as always... but then hey I'm a band nerd!

Solo - Uncommon Times - Div. I
Ensemble - Caprice Espagnol - Div. I

Woohoo!
congrats dude..did you make it to state?

DragonBand06
02-28-2006, 11:14 PM
congrats dude..did you make it to state?
Yeah, for both

dragons08
02-28-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah, for both
congrats, you did the ensemble, that had few sophs in it right? plus pracited after school with mr j?

DragonBand06
02-28-2006, 11:17 PM
congrats, you did the ensemble, that had few sophs in it right? plus pracited after school with mr j?
yep.

supercentex
03-01-2006, 07:22 AM
We have a tiny band so this is pretty good I guess. Our drumline is probably one of the best in the state. No one else really cares about the rest of the band.

Mighty Lion Band Brings Home the Gold

Congratulations to the following members of the Waco High School Mighty Lion Band for their success at the Regional UIL Solo & Ensemble competition. The students brought home 58 First Division medals and 13 musicians will be advancing to State competition. State qualifiers are denoted with an asterisk.

First Division Soloists
First Division Ensembles Members

Paul Yevcak, Oboe
Daniel Woods, Oboe
Sarah Andrews, Clarinet
Adrieanna Macias, Clarinet
Alejandra Alvarez, Clarinet
Ruben Gonzalez, Saxaphone
Ben Herndon, Saxaphone
Jon Meier, Trumpet
David Tipton, Trumpet
Steve Marin, Trombone
Elizabeth Navejas, Trombone
Rambo Shen, Trombone
Joanna Essex, Euphonium
Dawnica Mathis, Euphonium
Andrew Sustaita, Euphomium
Gabby House, Tuba
Christian Garcia, Tuba
Michael Golden*, French Horn
Marlon Dove*, Percussion
Sameer Hashmi*, Percussion
Richard Ricoy*, Percussion
Jake Wilhite, Percussion

Rory Bartos*, Flute
Emily Miller*, Flute
Kassie Ryman*, Flute
Lauren Tinney*, Flute
Destinee Galbert, Clarinet
Nancy Gallegos, Clarinet
Katie Mainor, Clarinet
Cassie Schwake, Clarinet
Denice Trevino, Saxaphone
Adrian Hobbs, Saxaphone
Lakeisha Anderson, Saxaphone
Jesse Botello, Saxaphone
Kurtis Brown*, Percussion
Chris Collier*, Percussion
Marlon Dove*, Percussion
Josh Smith, Baritone
Nathan Gillis*, Percussion
Aaron Shepherd*, Percussion
Harold Waters*, Percussion
Michael Golden*, French Horn
Casey Gutierrez, Saxaphone
Ben Herndon, Saxaphone
Jesus Ibanez, Trumpet
Jeremy Luedeker, French Horn
Steve Marin, Trombone
Jon Meier, Trumpet
Elizabeth Navejas, Trombone
Rambo Shen, Trombone
Ben Smith, Bass
David Tipton, Trumpet
Jorge Trevino, Trumpet
Xavier Wiley, Saxaphone

Miss Kitty
03-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Yeah, for both

Congrats. State Solo and Ensemble after school is out. Even after you graduate I'll bet. But go anyway. I went there for four straight years with my daughter and she is so glad she went her senior year because the other seniors said high school was over when they graduated. She wanted that fourth state patch for her jacket.

Good Luck at State!!!

Oldlynx
03-01-2006, 10:02 AM
My son's ensemble made it in orchestra for the second straight year. Also, he had to miss a powerlifting meet to go (he's a 6'3", 250 lb violin player). :)

Miss Kitty
03-01-2006, 10:03 AM
My son's ensemble made it in orchestra for the second straight year. Also, he had to miss a powerlifting meet to go (he's a 6'3", 250 lb violin player). :)

Congrats to him and his ensemble.

drgnbkr
03-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Congrats to him and his ensemble.

My 8th grader is in drama and plays center in football..quite a combo...

Miss Kitty
03-01-2006, 11:13 AM
My 8th grader is in drama and plays center in football..quite a combo...

In 2004, our lead in the King and I was also a Varsity Football Player. I think it is neat for people to have vaired interests.

drgnbkr
03-01-2006, 11:18 AM
In 2004, our lead in the King and I was also a Varsity Football Player. I think it is neat for people to have vaired interests.

Yeah, I agree..they get stereotyped so easily

dragons08
03-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Congrats. State Solo and Ensemble after school is out. Even after you graduate I'll bet. But go anyway. I went there for four straight years with my daughter and she is so glad she went her senior year because the other seniors said high school was over when they graduated. She wanted that fourth state patch for her jacket.

Good Luck at State!!!
carroll doesnt get out till after that..we get out first week of june, its late may so hes still in school!:p

i havent collected a single patch yet for my letter jacket:D oh well, collecting things like that isnt my style, i'll get some cool saxophone patches to put on there or something this summer...i collect sports cards though, got some nice ones, i havent looked at them in a while acuttally..

Miss Kitty
03-01-2006, 06:03 PM
carroll doesnt get out till after that..we get out first week of june, its late may so hes still in school!:p

i havent collected a single patch yet for my letter jacket:D oh well, collecting things like that isnt my style, i'll get some cool saxophone patches to put on there or something this summer...i collect sports cards though, got some nice ones, i havent looked at them in a while acuttally..

Do you have your jacket yet?

dragons08
03-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Do you have your jacket yet?
order it this summer..its 2 years of band that allow you to get it....and i will NOT put all those patches on there:D ..im not that hardcore, i made this decision at UIL, when i saw people from other schools, with a ton on there, and how they were realy band nerdy, practing marching in concession lines, etc..i dont wnat to be grouped with that clan! :D

Miss Kitty
03-01-2006, 09:24 PM
order it this summer..its 2 years of band that allow you to get it....and i will NOT put all those patches on there:D ..im not that hardcore, i made this decision at UIL, when i saw people from other schools, with a ton on there, and how they were realy band nerdy, practing marching in concession lines, etc..i dont wnat to be grouped with that clan! :D

It takes 4 years participation at Katy to get a jacket. You can of course get it sooner if you earn the points to get it by making All District, All Regional, All State etc. Each level as a point value. Most don't get them until they are Juniors. But there are some that do. My daughter got hers as a FISH but she got it in Choir. But she lettered in Band, and Jazz Band too. She has a Choir Sleeve, and a Band Sleeve. Patches all over the back and the front and all of them are award patches. Not an empty space on the jacket. All of her participation patches are in a drawer. She is very proud of that jacket. She had to work hard for that stuff. But then again, she is majoring in music in college.

Be proud of the work you do. You earn it.

dragons08
03-01-2006, 09:27 PM
It takes 4 years participation at Katy to get a jacket. You can of course get it sooner if you earn the points to get it by making All District, All Regional, All State etc. Each level as a point value. Most don't get them until they are Juniors. But there are some that do. My daughter got hers as a FISH but she got it in Choir. But she lettered in Band, and Jazz Band too. She has a Chore Sleeve, and a Band Sleeve. Patches all over the back and the front and all of them are award patches. Not an empty space on the jacket. All of her participation patches are in a drawer. She is very proud of that jacket. She had to work hard for that stuff. But then again, she is majoring in music in college.

Be proud of the work you do. You earn it.
wow! that is INSANE! i guess i could go buy a ton a patches and pretend im good?:D

Miss Kitty
03-01-2006, 09:43 PM
wow! that is INSANE! i guess i could go buy a ton a patches and pretend im good?:D

Well it makes the the jacket heavier. LOL I am sure you are very good. No pretending necessary.

dragons08
03-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Well it makes the the jacket heavier. LOL I am sure you are very good. No pretending necessary.
in order to be good, one must practice..i dont fit that first quality of being good:D

Mhs06
03-02-2006, 12:28 AM
howd everyone else do?

Trumpet Solo -Hadyn - Division I
Trumpet Trio - Bugler's Holiday - Division I
Brass Choir - Carmen - Division I

heightsboy77
03-02-2006, 10:40 AM
people from southlake wonder why everyone hates them and this is a prime example as if there football team is not good enough for them to boast about all the time they post on this football site about how there band is the best thing ever, i mean really i bet yall have a good chess squad too and while we are at it why dont you tell me about rugby team im sure you have yall are so stuck up and i refuse to believe different

CKE
03-02-2006, 10:44 AM
people from southlake wonder why everyone hates them and this is a prime example as if there football team is not good enough for them to boast about all the time they post on this football site about how there band is the best thing ever, i mean really i bet yall have a good chess squad too and while we are at it why dont you tell me about rugby team im sure you have yall are so stuck up and i refuse to believe different

hey man if you havent noticed people on this football site are responding. and whoever said everyone hate people from SLC :confused:

bubbacoach
03-02-2006, 10:48 AM
Can I get in on this one?

CKE
03-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Can I get in on this one?
have at it

Miss Kitty
03-02-2006, 10:55 AM
I think it is great that the Band kids are kicking butt. No matter where they are from. Here is a little lesson about the Fine Arts. When they compete, they don't just compete with their school classification (5A, 4A, etc.). They all compete with each other. So in the end, when the top ones are picked they are truly the top in the entire state. A 2A band kid could get first chair all state and a 5A could be sitting last chair in the same all state band. So when they work hard and put in the hours to practice and perfect their instrument, or voice, it is worth recognition and pride. Again, no matter where they are from.

bubbacoach
03-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Play that funky music fat boy

dada
03-02-2006, 11:39 AM
that cool cat d08 is in it :cool:
You didnt participate? Why not? I wanted to hear that "Careless Whispers" solo.

Miss Kitty
03-02-2006, 11:46 AM
You didnt participate? Why not? I wanted to hear that "Careless Whispers" solo.

Oh my! Just the thought of it. LOL It was a good book though.

dada
03-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Oh my! Just the thought of it. LOL It was a good book though.
Havent read the book...D08 is a big fan of Wham! and George Micheal.

Miss Kitty
03-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Havent read the book...D08 is a big fan of Wham! and George Micheal.

Well the book is about David Wayne Spence and the Lake Waco Murders. As told by the officer who dedicated his life to solve the murders. He called the book Careless Whispers because it was DWS's "careless whispers" to other inmates in the county jail that helped convict him. He was actually in jail for another offense but couldn't help but brag about what he had done to those kids at the lake. It is a good book. You should read it.

dada
03-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Well the book is about David Wayne Spence and the Lake Waco Murders. As told by the officer who dedicated his life to solve the murders. He called the book Careless Whispers because it was DWS's "careless whispers" to other inmates in the county jail that helped convict him. He was actually in jail for another offense but couldn't help but brag about what he had done to those kids at the lake. It is a good book. You should read it.
Sounds good....I'll check it out, thanks

DrEdward
03-02-2006, 12:25 PM

If this thread bothers you, then don't read it. Carroll's band is quite good, even though they failed to perform Tenneessee Waltz during the playoffs this season. (you have to be a longtime Dragon fan to ubderstand this.) It is also relatively large, though nowhere near Allen's size. Aside from that, I was under the impression that every school's band perforned at halftime of their respective football games. Since we have had discussions on the amazing lengths half time performances have reached on occasion, that would seem to make this a legitimate subject, especially in the off-season. In any event, congratulations to the Carroll band members.

supercentex
03-02-2006, 02:36 PM

I was about 6 years old when this happened and saw it on the news at night....I remember getting scared seeing it on the news because it was all so close to us. You could see them on the news pulling the body out of the woods in a black plastic bag.
The two fishing guys that found the bodies...I know both of them......my nephew's uncle is one of them.
We used to play video games in that Rainbow Drive-In that was owned by the guy that hired him to kill that chick.
Reading the book when I got older really creeped me out. Because, I can picture in my mind the places that are in the book.
DWS was really messed up in the head.......seriously.

Miss Kitty
03-02-2006, 02:57 PM
I was about 6 years old when this happened and saw it on the news at night....I remember getting scared seeing it on the news because it was all so close to us. You could see them on the news pulling the body out of the woods in a black plastic bag.
The two fishing guys that found the bodies...I know both of them......my nephew's uncle is one of them.
We used to play video games in that Rainbow Drive-In that was owned by the guy that hired him to kill that chick.
Reading the book when I got older really creeped me out. Because, I can picture in my mind the places that are in the book.
DWS was really messed up in the head.......seriously.

That is why I got so into that book. I used to live in the neighborhood too. Not far from the Methodist Home. Had been to all of those places at the lake, and new people who went to school with DWS. Like you, it all came to life as I read it. With a very creepy feeling. Yet I read the book occasionally still. But the ending has changed now that DWS is dead. Not sure what happened to the two brothers.

supercentex
03-02-2006, 03:05 PM
That is why I got so into that book. I used to live in the neighborhood too. Not far from the Methodist Home. Had been to all of those places at the lake, and new people who went to school with DWS. Like you, it all came to life as I read it. With a very creepy feeling. Yet I read the book occasionally still. But the ending has changed now that DWS is dead. Not sure what happened to the two brothers.

one of the brothers was found dead in a truck behind a house...I THINK.......

I lived on 24th Street back when it was a good neighborhood.....I went to Cedar Ridge Elementary School on Meridian Street.......so, we lived pretty close to each other.
I couldn't finish the book..it creeped me out too much at the end when he started confessing......it was too detailed for me.
Do you remember when a guy got robbed at the 7/11 on Park Lake Drive and 19th Street? And, they dumped his body over the cliff at Cameron Park? That was practically a next door neighbor to us and we grew up with them....he was older but we knew him very well.
Lots of crazy stuff has happened in Waco............I think it's cursed or something from the indians.

Miss Kitty
03-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Yes, Waco does have its wicked points. The crime rate there is terrible. My Dad has worked at Hillcrest for years and the stories he has told me are wild.
You should read the book now. The end is the best and creepiest part. It makes you go, hmmmmmmmmm.

I thought one of the brothers got life and the other one a lighter sentence. Now I have to go back and read it again.

supercentex
03-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Yes, Waco does have its wicked points. The crime rate there is terrible. My Dad has worked at Hillcrest for years and the stories he has told me are wild.
You should read the book now. The end is the best and creepiest part. It makes you go, hmmmmmmmmm.

I thought one of the brothers got life and the other one a lighter sentence. Now I have to go back and read it again.

I think one of them died in jail or something.........or maybe he got out and died.

Waco isn't nearly as bad now as it used to be........most of the bad stuff happened on the East side....and that was a totally different world than the rest of Waco.
At one time Waco had the highest murder rate per capita....even higher than NYC! It was all happening in East Waco.

g-town07
03-02-2006, 04:00 PM
i got a 1st divison medal in violin and qualified for solo and ensemble:)

Miss Kitty
03-02-2006, 04:06 PM
I think one of them died in jail or something.........or maybe he got out and died.

Waco isn't nearly as bad now as it used to be........most of the bad stuff happened on the East side....and that was a totally different world than the rest of Waco.
At one time Waco had the highest murder rate per capita....even higher than NYC! It was all happening in East Waco.

Yeah I know. I used to work on East Elm. But there was a great BBQ place down there. :D

yankee
03-02-2006, 04:07 PM
i know, but i thought maybe somebody was interested..i wasnt really, but hey yankeeman participated maybe he can share his thoughts
i got a class 1 on a division 1 piece. i didnt practice much, but then again i had the piece for 5 months. its definetly not the hardest competition, nontheless it is not easy.

dragons08
03-02-2006, 06:38 PM
was i bragging? i belive i asked how other schools did as well did i not? and i posted how carroll did..if i wanted to brag about carroll, i would of posted "Carroll Band Sets Record"

dragons08
03-02-2006, 06:39 PM
even though they failed to perform Tenneessee Waltz
im going to agree with you on that one..i think it might of been to much to organize, with you know what happend with mr. bherends daughter and all, i hope we bring it back next year, its acuttaly a pretty cool song IMO

dragons08
03-02-2006, 06:41 PM
i got a class 1 on a division 1 piece. i didnt practice much, but then again i had the piece for 5 months. its definetly not the hardest competition, nontheless it is not easy.
using piece now huh? hahahaha nice

whats the requirements for state? what grade level? we should do an ensemble next year, i'll imrpov my part :D

yankee
03-02-2006, 08:26 PM
using piece now huh? hahahaha nice

whats the requirements for state? what grade level? we should do an ensemble next year, i'll imrpov my part :D
wrong defintion of "piece", even though i know where you're coming from.;) . for ensemble it has to be a division one piece, meaning of the highest difficulty, ill be able to play it but your skills at sax are lacking a tad. so is your motivation.:D

dragons08
03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
wrong defintion of "piece", even though i know where you're coming from.;) . for ensemble it has to be a division one piece, meaning of the highest difficulty, ill be able to play it but your skills at sax are lacking a tad. so is your motivation.:D
yepppppp:D oh well, i can get gio to help me, hes so cool!!

anybody know gio washington-wright? insane profensional saxophone, he's a private lesson teacher, and im glad he is my lesson teacher:D

DragonBand06
03-03-2006, 04:29 PM
yepppppp:D oh well, i can get gio to help me, hes so cool!!

anybody know gio washington-wright? insane profensional saxophone, he's a private lesson teacher, and im glad he is my lesson teacher:D
he's freaking awesome. :cool:

KatyHighCO04
03-08-2006, 01:07 AM
dragons08 you should take up my philosophy on Solo and Ensemble, just go and screw around. My sophomore year my ensemble went in and sight-read a piece, we "tuned" to an F-sharp (on trombone), never started or ended together, then got our ***** chewed out by the judge, one guy was biting his tongue trying to cry to get the judge to be nice. We ended up with a 5 and essentially put on probabation for the rest of the year, but it was well worth it to piss that judge off that much.

I never once went to state solo and ensemble, instead went to the Indy 500, and never regretted that choice. Some people take band WAY too seriously, I was good enough to get by and never practiced and I knew that i wasn't going to take band serious after high school, so why take it serious during high school?

BandidoNB
03-08-2006, 01:44 PM
dragons08 you should take up my philosophy on Solo and Ensemble, just go and screw around. My sophomore year my ensemble went in and sight-read a piece, we "tuned" to an F-sharp (on trombone), never started or ended together, then got our ***** chewed out by the judge, one guy was biting his tongue trying to cry to get the judge to be nice. We ended up with a 5 and essentially put on probabation for the rest of the year, but it was well worth it to piss that judge off that much.

I never once went to state solo and ensemble, instead went to the Indy 500, and never regretted that choice. Some people take band WAY too seriously, I was good enough to get by and never practiced and I knew that i wasn't going to take band serious after high school, so why take it serious during high school?

This is the difference between a good band and a great band. While this kind of behavior is actually fairly common, you probably wont see it in elite bands.

Miss Kitty
03-08-2006, 02:49 PM
This is the difference between a good band and a great band. While this kind of behavior is actually fairly common, you probably wont see it in elite bands.

Believe me, it is not the normal practice in Katy's band either. There are always some screwoffs in every organization. But I promise you with that attitude, he/she never got out of J.V. band which they probably did not mind. But I hope they don't carry that attitude with them in other things that they do.

DrEdward
03-08-2006, 03:14 PM
im going to agree with you on that one..i think it might of been to much to organize, with you know what happend with mr. bherends daughter and all, i hope we bring it back next year, its acuttaly a pretty cool song IMO

I understand why they didn't perform it this year, but I still think it is one of their signature songs, expecially in the playoffs. :D If I have one criticism of the Dragon Band, it is that I would like to see more of a performance by them during halftime of the playoffs. Okay, I know it isn't much of a complaint, but I enjoy watching them and the other bands and drill teams as well. Part of what makes Texas high school football so much fun.

dragons08
03-08-2006, 07:08 PM
I Some people take band WAY too seriously, I was good enough to get by and never practiced and I knew that i wasn't going to take band serious after high school, so why take it serious during high school?
that is true!! i dont practice nor try, and am still better than some people..id like to do section leader though (good for collage) the cool thing is, you can suck and still get it, if your 'a good leader, take control, loud, etc' whcih i can do..

dragons08
03-08-2006, 07:11 PM
I understnad why they didn't perform it this year, but I still think it is one of their signature songs, expecially in the playoffs. :D If I have one criticism of the Dragon Band, it is that I would like to see more of a performance by them during halftime of the playoffs. Okay, I know it isn't much of a complaint, but I enjoy watching them and the other bands and drill teams as well. Part of what makes Texas high school football so much fun.
i rather do playoff show's how they are..their easier, more enjoyable (IMO) due to the fact that, their music i acuttaly like (for hte most part) keeps people more involed..what i do hate is 'feature the colorguard' that needs to go away..instead we should do like you said Tennese Waltz..i'll ask if we can do it next year

yankee
03-08-2006, 09:46 PM
i rather do playoff show's how they are..their easier, more enjoyable (IMO) due to the fact that, their music i acuttaly like (for hte most part) keeps people more involed..what i do hate is 'feature the colorguard' that needs to go away..instead we should do like you said Tennese Waltz..i'll ask if we can do it next year
i like playing songs for the belles! . in fact, i dont always play.:D

CKE
03-08-2006, 09:49 PM
just go up to your band director at school and be like look man im in the hall of fame on 5atexasfootball and have a lot of pull there so i think we need to play tennesse waltz

dragons08
03-08-2006, 11:06 PM
i like playing songs for the belles! . in fact, i dont always play.:D
i know, watching is always fun..if i cant watch and play...and/or if i hate the song...

dragons08
03-08-2006, 11:06 PM
just go up to your band director at school and be like look man im in the hall of fame on 5atexasfootball and have a lot of pull there so i think we need to play tennesse waltz
hahaha, thatd fly with him..hed be like oh okay, sir!

CKE
03-08-2006, 11:09 PM
hahaha, thatd fly with him..hed be like oh okay, sir!

thats right tell him to kiss your HOF butt

dragons08
03-08-2006, 11:48 PM
we should get some special card or something hahahaha

lonny said theres a special "5aTF HOF Line" at concession stands....oh thatd be GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

KTBandKid
03-09-2006, 09:52 AM
I think there should be a board just for band. That would be cool.

dragons08
03-09-2006, 10:01 PM
I think there should be a board just for band. That would be cool.
i wouldnt post on it..if it branched of this board yes..but a whole seperate board, id say no