PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Okay. I went outside to throw a trash bag out and there was a cop car sitting in front of my house. He turned on his spotlight and pointed it towards my neighbors driveway, where some kids were playing basketball. I go outside 10 minutes later and the cop is still sitting there, and another cop is DOUBLE PARKED (1 cop car at curb, the other next to it). An officer gets out of the double parked cop car and is walking up towards the driveway when the basketball bounced into my yard. The cop grabbed the ball, started dribbling and then shot the ball. I came in here to type this up, went back outside with another bag of trash and the cops are gone again.

There were police cars in front of my house the other day too, but they just sat there a while then left.

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Judson Girls B-Ball just won 79-52. They play again tomorrow against the winner of the Warren vs Edinburg game. The winner tomorrow goes to the state tourney:D

jtk1519
02-24-2006, 07:40 PM
You obviously live in a crack house.

Rerun
02-24-2006, 07:44 PM
Okay. I went outside to throw a trash bag out and there was a cop car sitting in front of my house. He turned on his spotlight and pointed it towards my neighbors driveway, where some kids were playing basketball. I go outside 10 minutes later and the cop is still sitting there, and another cop is DOUBLE PARKED (1 cop car at curb, the other next to it). An officer gets out of the double parked cop car and is walking up towards the driveway when the basketball bounced into my yard. The cop grabbed the ball, started dribbling and then shot the ball. I came in here to type this up, went back outside with another bag of trash and the cops are gone again.

There were police cars in front of my house the other day too, but they just sat there a while then left.

That's what happens when you live in Sunrise.

SeguinMatadors
02-24-2006, 07:45 PM
That's what happens when you live in Sunrise.

lmfao... building two tonight TH.. I am out

bubbacoach
02-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Man, I saw the thread title and thought you were finally coming out of the closet.:D

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 07:53 PM
Man, I saw the thread title and thought you were finally coming out of the closet.:D

...lucky your a coach and I don't want to get in trouble:D

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 07:54 PM
You obviously live in a crack house.

LOL. I'm not on any ao;difhaposdfhlsadfho crack though.

bubbacoach
02-24-2006, 07:55 PM
...lucky your a coach and I don't want to get in trouble:D
I am just messing with you. You just are confused because I know who you are and you do not know who I am.

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 07:57 PM
I am just messing with you. You just are confused because I know who you are and you do not know who I am.

And because the police have been in front of my house 2 nights in a row. And its not fair, you didn't answer my P.M. How am I supposed to figure out who you are if you don't answer it:(

bubbacoach
02-24-2006, 08:00 PM
And because the police have been in front of my house 2 nights in a row. And its not fair, you didn't answer my P.M. How am I supposed to figure out who you are if you don't answer it:(
Did you know that two of the three you guessed played football at Seguin and later went on to play in college. Your not supposed to figure it out.

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 08:02 PM
Did you know that two of the three you guessed played football at Seguin and later went on to play in college. Your not supposed to figure it out.

lol, thats not fair. Did you play football at Seguin?

bubbacoach
02-24-2006, 08:05 PM
lol, thats not fair. Did you play football at Seguin?
No. Yes. Sometimes. But just for fun.:confused: ;)

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 08:06 PM
No. Yes. Sometimes. But just for fun.:confused: ;)

LOL. punk

bubbacoach
02-24-2006, 08:08 PM
Good Night.

Slim-Rob
02-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Good Night.

ah....Do you drive a Dodge?

LoneRocket
02-24-2006, 09:56 PM
If they show up again call the police department (Do not dial 911) and ask them what is up. Worse that can happen is that your neighbors might think you are a snitch.:rolleyes:

LoneRocket
02-24-2006, 10:19 PM
If they show up again call the police department (Do not dial 911) and ask them what is up. Worse that can happen is that your neighbors might think you are a snitch.:rolleyes:
Better yet walk outside without a shirt on in a flexing motion while staring at them and then yell “SUNRISE PUNK”. We will ask the KT’s to setup a paypal account to cover your bail, medical expenses and legal fees.:D

stevefoxsc
02-24-2006, 10:24 PM
next time they do that just shout out, WE DA VICTIMS DAWG!

LoneRocket
02-24-2006, 10:27 PM
next time they do that just shout out, WE DA VICTIMS DAWG!
Son just calm down, enough with the attitude.

dragons08
02-24-2006, 11:12 PM
hahah i thougth the same thing..

why not you just go ask them what their doing?

Slim-Rob
02-25-2006, 12:30 PM
hahah i thougth the same thing..

why not you just go ask them what their doing?

They left. GO ROCKETS.

JUDSON VS WARREN RIGHT NOW- JUDSON 15 warren 13