PDA

View Full Version : worst visitor parking in 5A?

grayowl60
05-19-2010, 09:59 PM
From what I have seen Duncanville is at the bottom.
Mesquite Hanby is bad
And Waldcat-Ram aint very good
Opinion?

abileneeagles311
05-19-2010, 10:07 PM
i didn't like burlesons because you had to walk really far to get to the visitor side

RedRage00
05-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Smithson Valley...but I heard they've solved the problem since the last time I was there.

DrEdward
05-19-2010, 10:12 PM
The parking at Dallas Jesuit leaves quite a bit to be desired, like actual parking spaces.

mojosoundwave
05-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Abilene's is a long walk from the convention center when we fill it up.

Midland's is new but it had to be designed to be a nasty cluster for Odessa fans! :heli:

svhorns
05-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Smithson Valley...but I heard they've solved the problem since the last time I was there.

We are no longer 5a. We don't count.

RedRage00
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
We are no longer 5a. We don't count.

LOL...forgot about that little detail.

RRSP1
05-19-2010, 10:15 PM
In centex, Austin's House Park probably tops my list.

WestlakeTech
05-19-2010, 10:28 PM
In centex, Austin's House Park probably tops my list.

That was the first one that came to my mind when I saw this thread.

jbusch
05-19-2010, 10:30 PM
The parking at Dallas Jesuit leaves quite a bit to be desired, like actual parking spaces.

I had a whole list but it pales in comparison with your reply, :notworthy

SWMHebron
05-19-2010, 10:32 PM

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

RedRage00
05-19-2010, 10:34 PM
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

There wasn't very much parking at Hebron from what I remember lol

HebronHawk
05-19-2010, 10:53 PM
I would say Duncanville where you have to park in the neighborhoods surrounding the stadium and walk on dark streets sometiimes and Jesuit which doesn't have any visitor parking at all and is surrounded by places that you can't park legally.

Guess you have to walk in from the Galleria. :heli:

DrEdward
05-19-2010, 10:57 PM

Whoever laid out the parking lots at Hebron was surely crazed and endowed with an oversized speed control bump budget. There seems to be adequate parking, just oddly arranged with fences in strange places.

HebronHawk
05-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Whoever laid out the parking lots at Hebron was surely crazed and endowed with an oversized speed control bump budget. There seems to be adequate parking, just oddly arranged with fences in strange places.

I hate the speed bumps. The principal of Hebron HS went crazy putting those things in. They are installed every 25 feet it seems. Some are as tall as mountains.

da wiz
05-19-2010, 11:53 PM

i was thinking jesuit too, but i didnt want to be the first to say it, the visitors
restroom wasnt that great either,, the last time i was there, it was clean but
it was a glorified porta potty, but i do respect what they have accomplished
in sports though...:notworthy

katyfan52
05-20-2010, 12:42 AM
Strake Jesuit, but luckily we have made an arrangement with them to play the next two years of district games at Rice Stadium in order to accommodate the Katy faithful. :D

SWMHebron
05-20-2010, 06:25 AM

There's lots of parking spots, but just 3 ways in and out.

CCCSportsFan
05-20-2010, 07:40 AM
It's a challenge at the Keller ISD facility...

b.man
05-20-2010, 08:02 AM

It's not always about number of spaces. The Woodlands for example has PLENTY of parking, but ingress and egress were planned so poorly, it takes FOREVER to get OUT of their damn parking lot.

dada
05-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Strake Jesuit and Woodforest.

farmerfan
05-20-2010, 08:30 AM
I'm going to go ahead and predict that Marcus will be up there with some of the worst visitor parking when their stadium is complete. I will say it will be one of the most nightmarish stadiums to enter and exit as well.

RedRage00
05-20-2010, 08:41 AM

I hate the speed bumps. The principal of Hebron HS went crazy putting those things in. They are installed every 25 feet it seems. Some are as tall as mountains.

There's lots of parking spots, but just 3 ways in and out.

I've only been to Hebron once and all I remember is we didn't know where to park. Cars were just kind of everywhere. lol I think we ended up just parking on some side street.

It's not always about number of spaces. The Woodlands for example has PLENTY of parking, but ingress and egress were planned so poorly, it takes FOREVER to get OUT of their damn parking lot.

I've been to the Woodlands and it wasn't that bad. They just have a lot of streets closed off from what I remember.

dragonpants
05-20-2010, 08:44 AM

That is my pick, there is no parking. They however demolished their stadium and it is supposed to be rebuilt by the start of the season. It will not be any larger in terms of capacity however and they are doing nothing to add any parking. It was just old and not very safe so they will have updated seating and better concession stands and rest rooms. Still not a 5A facility.

dragonpants
05-20-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm going to go ahead and predict that Marcus will be up there with some of the worst visitor parking when their stadium is complete. I will say it will be one of the most nightmarish stadiums to enter and exit as well.

This.
To put up an eyesore of an erector set.

trojanbacker
05-20-2010, 08:54 AM

I though egress were those white birds with the long legs.....

RRSP1
05-20-2010, 09:16 AM

I thought the Woodforest traffic flow was about average for most places during the sTp-The Woodlands game this past fall. Maybe they work the traffic better during playoff games? Maybe they roll up the welcome mat on some opponents? :)

grayowl60
05-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Seems like in growth areas they will build new large stadiums where the old 2A stadium was, behind the high school or next door etc, but then dont or cant expand parking. I know thats what happened at Duncanville and Hanby

SWMHebron
05-20-2010, 09:45 AM
I've only been to Hebron once and all I remember is we didn't know where to park. Cars were just kind of everywhere. lol I think we ended up just parking on some side street.

I've been to the Woodlands and it wasn't that bad. They just have a lot of streets closed off from what I remember.

Next time you can come to my house and ride with us. We know where to park.

I actually walked a few years ago when we played Carroll at home. Parking was going to be a nightmare and I needed the exercise.

Big Daddy Cool
05-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Top of my list would have to be Pasadena memorial. They charge you $1 to park there yet it doesn't appear that any of that money was allocated to help maintain the parking lot. Channelview and Turner stadiums would probably be second on the list due to lack of space and having only one way in and one way out.

AHS_Mustangs
05-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Turner Stadium in Humble had horrible parking for the visitors. Driving down that long road behind the 9th grade school that had HUGE potholes in it, and it wasn't lit. Then then parking lot was basically gravel with a few rocks and about the size of a football stadium itself. They have since repaved it, but the road now has speed bumps the size of mountains, and exiting onto Wilson road sucks because it is just 2 lanes and the home and visitors have no choice but to go on that road.

mojotrain
05-20-2010, 10:58 AM
I like Amarillos Dick Blivins as well as any ball park but the parking is bad, not fenced nor paved. Getting in and out is s l o w. Last year they had a carnival sharing the parking lot with game fans. That was ugly.

Shotwell parking is too small when Permian is there. It's not fenced or paved on the visitors side. Getting out of the place afterwards is the poorest of all 2-A and/or 3-A city's.

Grande is not fenced but it is paved. I've never had a problem getting out of it. Once out the stadium I'm home in 20 min. Thats quicker than I can get home from a Ratliff game.

Ratliff parking is unsurpassed for fewer than 18,000 fans. Above that and you park on a highway and walk in a burrow ditch. It's 100 percent paved and is fenced by a 8 foot chain link fence. Getting into the lot before a big game is terrible. Leaving the place after any game is poor.:eek:

toonman
05-20-2010, 11:02 AM
If you take in account both the ingress and egress - then it is Coppell. I have been delyed at Coppell more than any other stdium I have visited.

On the other hand - Justin Northwest is one of the best for visitor parking.

CCHS77
05-20-2010, 11:07 AM
If you take in account both the ingress and egress - then it is Coppell. I have been delyed at Coppell more than any other stdium I have visited.

On the other hand - Justin Northwest is one of the best for visitor parking.

Coppell came to my mind, as well, with regard to in and out. Ironiclly, it's the home team (since they "turned" the stadium) that get the worse deal.

NHB06
05-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Jesuit- No visitor parking. It is illegal to park in the areas surrounding the stadium, too.

Allen- You have to get there when the gates open at 5:30p to park and get a seat.

Highland Park (4A). You have to park in the surrounding residential areas and cross your fingers that you can even find your car when the game is over and it hasn't been towed.

pied
05-20-2010, 11:27 AM

I would agree.

Coppell is pretty bad as is Lake Highlands.

KT2000
05-20-2010, 11:35 AM
From what I have seen Duncanville is at the bottom.
Mesquite Hanby is bad
And Waldcat-Ram aint very good
Opinion?

Tie between Moorhead (Conroe) and Turner (Humble) down here.

KT2000
05-20-2010, 11:37 AM
I didn't include Strake because I don't consider their parking to be actual stadium parking. There is campus parking and then various Vietnamese hole-in-the-wall cousine parking on Bellaire Blvd if that doesn't work out.

dada
05-20-2010, 11:57 AM
I didn't include Strake because I don't consider their parking to be actual stadium parking. There is campus parking and then various Vietnamese hole-in-the-wall cousine parking on Bellaire Blvd if that doesn't work out.

This should tell you EVERYTHING about the Parking at Strake:

PARKING IS ALLOWED IN THE FIESTA SHOPPING CENTER PARKING LOT AWAY FROM
STORE FRONTS.

http://www.strakejesuit.org/s/103/section.aspx?sid=103&gid=1&pgid=1456

katyite
05-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Humble Turner will be much better parking wise when the construction is complete. But getting in and out will be just as bad...

5ASports
05-20-2010, 12:12 PM
This should tell you EVERYTHING about the Parking at Strake...
Strake should be exempt from this because the thread is "worst visitor parking in 5A?" Strake's parking, on the other hand, is tough for both home and visitors... Ok it was worth a try.

Seriously though, very proud of the campus / facilities they've developed with their given scope / resources.

BandidoNB
05-20-2010, 12:30 PM
House Park - Austin ISD

bowiedawgs01
05-20-2010, 12:44 PM
For those saying House Park, they completed a 400-space parking garage for ACC right on the corner of 12th and Shoal Creek. Coupled with the old surface lot, parking is a LOT better now. They have also torn down the old locker room structure behind the home stands. Maybe they can pave that and add a few spots. I'd love for them to demolish those lame tennis courts and utilize that land for more parking as well.

dada
05-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Strake should be exempt from this because the thread is "worst visitor parking in 5A?" Strake's parking, on the other hand, is tough for both home and visitors... Ok it was worth a try.

Seriously though, very proud of the campus / facilities they've developed with their given scope / resources.

I love the facilites....and secretly I was hoping they didnt move the Katy game...would have loved to see that place jammed packed......they should tear down that apartment complex and make more parking...lol

5ASports
05-20-2010, 12:55 PM
I love the facilites....and secretly I was hoping they didnt move the Katy game...would have loved to see that place jammed packed......they should tear down that apartment complex and make more parking...lol
You get my vote for being a great sport (ie. great attitude)! Funny you mention the Apt Complex. I've recently heard there may be an active discussion / negotiation, but no telling what that would mean.

StangBacker78
05-20-2010, 12:56 PM
While the visitor parking isn't bad, the HOME parking at Spring's George Stadium leave a LOT of to desired (since it's on the visitor side of the stadium because the home side backs up to Spring High School... so the home team has to walk into enemy territory to go home).

KT2000
05-20-2010, 01:03 PM
While the visitor parking isn't bad, the HOME parking at Spring's George Stadium leave a LOT of to desired (since it's on the visitor side of the stadium because the home side backs up to Spring High School... so the home team has to walk into enemy territory to go home).

Beat me to it. I was going to add George to the discussion. The access isn't bad given it's right on 45, but getting into the lot is tricky. If you are coming from the Interstate, you have to do the U-turn around the median in the neighborhood to pull back around the right direction for the lot.

jgg050759
05-20-2010, 01:11 PM
You Katy folks that are complaining about the parking at Strake should try Dallas Jesuit some time. Strake's parking may as well be Reliant Stadium's parking lot compared to theirs!! It's ridiculous!

DrEdward
05-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Where will the parking be at Marcus for the new stadium? Do they plan to take down the current ball fields and relocate them?

farmerfan
05-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Where will the parking be at Marcus for the new stadium? Do they plan to take down the current ball fields and relocate them?

That's been the million dollar question for sometime now. They have already taken down all the fields they had, the stadium is progressing nicely too. Going to be a big home side, looks to be bigger than Goldsmith's home side. But parking does not look to be too friendly. Parking for basketball games is bad enough at Marcus, I can't imagine what its going to be like for football. I would say they might be able to add another 100 spaces but thats about it. I have a feeling the powers that be did not think about parking when they decided to build Marcus a football stadium on campus

StangBacker78
05-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Beat me to it. I was going to add George to the discussion. The access isn't bad given it's right on 45, but getting into the lot is tricky. If you are coming from the Interstate, you have to do the U-turn around the median in the neighborhood to pull back around the right direction for the lot.

I'll give you a trick (don't tell anyone)... keep on the service road. There's a back entrance past the baseball and softball fields that brings you in on the far side of the SHS campus and you can pull right into a spot (as close to the entrances as you'd like).

dada
05-20-2010, 01:55 PM
I'll give you a trick (don't tell anyone)... keep on the service road. There's a back entrance past the baseball and softball fields that brings you in on the far side of the SHS campus and you can pull right into a spot (as close to the entrances as you'd like).

That's the ONLY way I ever went...lol

owlfan 1
05-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Duncanville didnt seem that bad to me, but I got there pretty early so I didnt have to park in the remote lot. LH is bad, too, but nothing is as bad as the HOME parking at HBJ. With no outlet from the home side, you have to drive through the visitor lot to get out. Makes for a lot of fun confrontations with opposing fans while stuck in traffic waiting to get out of one of the three one-lane exits...

WestlakeTech
05-20-2010, 02:58 PM
For those saying House Park, they completed a 400-space parking garage for ACC right on the corner of 12th and Shoal Creek. Coupled with the old surface lot, parking is a LOT better now. They have also torn down the old locker room structure behind the home stands. Maybe they can pave that and add a few spots. I'd love for them to demolish those lame tennis courts and utilize that land for more parking as well.

Well then hopefully this season will change our minds.

dragonpants
05-20-2010, 03:44 PM
That's been the million dollar question for sometime now. They have already taken down all the fields they had, the stadium is progressing nicely too. Going to be a big home side, looks to be bigger than Goldsmith's home side. But parking does not look to be too friendly. Parking for basketball games is bad enough at Marcus, I can't imagine what its going to be like for football. I would say they might be able to add another 100 spaces but thats about it. I have a feeling the powers that be did not think about parking when they decided to build Marcus a football stadium on campus

Couple that with piss poor access on Morriss and it is going to be a nightmare. That road is not set up to handle that kind of traffic.

farmerfan
05-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Couple that with piss poor access on Morriss and it is going to be a nightmare. That road is not set up to handle that kind of traffic.

Exactly right. None of the roads that go by Marcus are. Not Dixon, not Waketon, not Morris. Factor in the only access points are from 407, 1171 or 2499 then you are in trouble.
One of the first things people pointed to when it was decided to build this stadium was the number of cars that would be traveling on Morris and other roads to get there. I guess its going to take me going to away games to see Marcus

WestlakeTech
05-20-2010, 04:53 PM
In all honesty, our parking is fine... sorta.

If you get there incredibly early, you'll have no problem finding a spot. If you get there within the last 30-ish minutes before the game starts, you'll find parking... but you might need to searcha little bit and will have to take small hike to the stadium.

If it's an LT game that's being televised and you aren't there 2 and a half hours early, you better have brought your walking shoes and a lot of patience....

Trojanalum693
05-20-2010, 06:40 PM
It's a challenge at the Keller ISD facility...

Yep. You better get there early if you want a good spot.

HebronHawk
05-20-2010, 09:34 PM

The Marcus people kind of demanded their own stadium since they didn't want to share with the Farmers any longer.

farmerfan
05-20-2010, 09:41 PM
The Marcus people kind of demanded their own stadium since they didn't want to share with the Farmers any longer.

Which is understandable and I do not blame them one bit for that. They were the only school in the district that did not have a stadium. But the LISD has clearly bought land for the freshman center and new baseball and softball fields to be off campus, they could have purchased land in a bigger place to add a football stadium there too. Putting it on the campus of Marcus HS is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen. The complaints that will rise from visitors and the home crowd will be loud methinks

DrEdward
05-20-2010, 09:57 PM
Which is understandable and I do not blame them one bit for that. They were the only school in the district that did not have a stadium. But the LISD has clearly bought land for the freshman center and new baseball and softball fields to be off campus, they could have purchased land in a bigger place to add a football stadium there too. Putting it on the campus of Marcus HS is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen. The complaints that will rise from visitors and the home crowd will be loud methinks

We are surely in agreement on this one. Even if the baseball field is completely made into a parking lot along with the softball field, parking is still going to be limited and the access roads likely will be jammed on friday nights. Not going to be pretty.

farmerfan
05-20-2010, 10:06 PM
We are surely in agreement on this one. Even if the baseball field is completely made into a parking lot along with the softball field, parking is still going to be limited and the access roads likely will be jammed on friday nights. Not going to be pretty.

Exactly. I have not seen how much room is going to be behind the home side but it wont be much. The location of the former baseball and softball field does not give them much to work with. In fact the location of the former softball field and small indoor facility they used to have is going to be where the field hosue is. Part of the old baseball field is going to be inside the fence of the new stadium too so they might be able to add 100 spaces at most. It is a shame because it does actually look like it will be the nicest of the ugly stadiums the LISD has :)

tmcran
05-20-2010, 10:09 PM
i didn't like burlesons because you had to walk really far to get to the visitor side

Burleson--worst I've been to for visitors. Traffic was AWFUL... The UTA stadium where we played Bowie is really junkie IMO. Rest rooms and concession really needs help.

Mr. Rod
05-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Top of my list would have to be Pasadena memorial. They charge you $1 to park there yet it doesn't appear that any of that money was allocated to help maintain the parking lot. Channelview and Turner stadiums would probably be second on the list due to lack of space and having only one way in and one way out.

Took the words out of my mouth. But I bet if were still playing at Dement Field in GP we'd make the list. :p

pied
05-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Talked to one of the AP's at Marcus a few weeks back. Said there was a practice field of some sort that would be parking and that it will be the main parkign in tha back which will certainly be a nightmare. I think they will talk with the folks at Trietsch UMC as well(pertty sure he said that). They may also be adding some in the place where the other church wa s recently bulldozed.

Big Daddy Cool
05-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Took the words out of my mouth. But I bet if were still playing at Dement Field in GP we'd make the list. :p

Dement would most definitely be on the list but it was bad for the home team as well.

AHS_Mustangs
05-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Dement would most definitely be on the list but it was bad for the home team as well.

For sure...I remember in the early 90s when Aldine travelled well, trying to find parking in the neighborhoods around there. We were always scared they would tow us. I did love that old stadium though. Small town feel!

JagDad07
05-21-2010, 01:49 PM
I would agree with Burleson being the worst. There IS no parking on the visitor's side - you park on the home side and have to hike all the way around the perimeter of the stadium to get to your side. They do not allow you to go in on the home side - you have to walk all the way around the outside.

I also agree that Ratliff has tons of parking - but so does the moon.

AHS_Mustangs
05-21-2010, 02:30 PM
I would agree with Burleson being the worst. There IS no parking on the visitor's side - you park on the home side and have to hike all the way around the perimeter of the stadium to get to your side. They do not allow you to go in on the home side - you have to walk all the way around the outside.

I also agree that Ratliff has tons of parking - but so does the moon.

George in Spring is the same as Burleson, except backwards. Everyone parks on the visitor's side, and if you are going to the home side, you have to walk around to the other side...very backwards, and when Spring and Westfield play each other, they always have conflicts in the parking lot.

GoBroncos
05-22-2010, 10:15 AM
The absolute worst visitor parking that I have seen is at East Central HS located in the boonies outside of San Antonio. To get to the visitors side of the stadium you have to park on one side of a farm to market highway and walk across the street in the dark through a maze of school out buildings. The stadium bleachers are rickety, rusty and dangerous. The concession stand offered cold hot dogs and ran out of sodas. The only good things were the kettle corn and that the game was a blow out.

katyfan52
05-22-2010, 05:53 PM
That's the ONLY way I ever went...lol
Dang...now everybody knows....:mad::D

caesarscott
05-23-2010, 12:26 AM
i havent read this thread, but Westlake is pretty bad if you dont get there early. there's just not any parking. same with Lake Travis. horrible.

Georgetown used to be awful as well. all on dirt and they charged. what a ripoff. left early in the only game i've seen in their new stadium, but i hear exiting postgame is hell.

WestlakeTech
05-23-2010, 05:07 PM
i havent read this thread, but Westlake is pretty bad if you dont get there early. there's just not any parking. same with Lake Travis. horrible.

Georgetown used to be awful as well. all on dirt and they charged. what a ripoff. left early in the only game i've seen in their new stadium, but i hear exiting postgame is hell.

Yeah... for us you kinda need to know the area. Did you try the parking lot across the street? Over by the softball fields and tennis courts... That's where most visitors park. But when that's full, I park in the public library lot across the street from the practice fields. Still a bit of a hike to the stadium, but it's a parking space and practically no stress.

FreshmanTiger
05-24-2010, 10:41 AM
Strake Jesuit, but luckily we have made an arrangement with them to play the next two years of district games at Rice Stadium in order to accommodate the Katy faithful. :D

Winner, winner chicken dinner. They don't even have enough parking for the home side if the vistor forgot to show up. I am very thankful they have agreed to play where everyone will enjoy the game and not spend the whole game complaining about the parking. Thanks Strake :yes:

StangBacker78
06-03-2010, 09:37 AM

Yeah, Woodforest's visitor parking set-up is terrible. Once you get in, it's a nice (and big) facility, but you have to almost leave the county to get where you can get in. The first time I went there, I was being told by friends to turn around because none of us thought it was possible to have to go that route to get to the entrance (where you turn a block before on what becomes a 2-lane road and then you turn on a one-lane road w/ no traffic lights (but some awesome Christmas lights on one of the houses) to get in.

Hammeroftruth
06-03-2010, 09:53 AM
In Central Texas, I'd have to say Temple's Wildcat Stadium and House Park in Austin. Cove's used to be pretty bad, but after they renovated the stadium and expanded the parking lots, I'd say it improved.

E-Vol-ution
06-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Burleson--worst I've been to for visitors. Traffic was AWFUL... The UTA stadium where we played Bowie is really junkie IMO. Rest rooms and concession really needs help.

I agree, but is the traffic and parking better at Shotwell?

marcusdrillmom
06-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Parking a Marcus will be interesting, although they have paved the student lot behind the school recently so there is quite a bit of parking there.

Parking at Coppell and Hebron is a challenge as well....

Texas Bob
08-23-2010, 05:42 PM
New Braunfels Unicorn Stadium (http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=860) is the worst I’ve been to for visitor parking. They actually provide a shuttle service to a parking lot somewhere. (I never found it.)

prof9292
09-16-2010, 03:40 PM
Klein High School without a doubt.

mojotrain
09-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Sv

b756561
09-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Dallas Jesuit

ruffshod
11-25-2010, 09:30 AM
Klein High School without a doubt.

X2!
Abutsolutely embarrasing,same as Dement. Iunderstand budgeting and things. But these engineers have to realize that if you're gonna build an arena with a certain capacity, It will need infrastructure (Jerry Jones,HELLO?!). Also, if the roads in and out are minimalized, have leos to direct and move the traffic to improve flow. Brazosport is the best at that.

NTxTiger
11-25-2010, 10:29 AM
I'll agree with Coppell ingres/egress, luckily LD Bell hasn't played there in a few years; Allen - had to park at grocery store or strip center last two years to watch Longview and Trinity games; Klein - arrived late to see Katy play there a few years ago; Lake Highlands - watched them in playoffs last year and parked on a side street SW of the stadium, took awhile to cross Church Road; Dallas Jesuit - parked in a strip office lot; Katy Rhodes - great parking lot but don't get caught on the west side leaving with the rush (needs more exits); Southlake Carroll - it's been several years since I've been there, but I'm glad I could contribute to a needy cause with my $3 parking fee in years past.

Look forward to seeing Pasadena and Turner parking situations this Saturday. I guess I better get there early.