PDA

View Full Version : all most home

pack98
04-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Well for those that know I am in the navy and we will be home soon. I can't wait to get back and start back posting on this board..

LETS GO LUFKIN LETS GET READY.

GO PANTHERS
GO HORNS.

pack4life
04-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Nice man!! Where all have you been? I remeber you posting on here awhile back during the playoffs and you said you lived in San Diego?

drgnbkr
04-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Haze gray & Underway...toward home! Welcome back and God Bless!

Red Raiders
04-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Nice man!! Where all have you been? I remeber you posting on here awhile back during the playoffs and you said you lived in San Diego?

You can see it under his name where he lived, Lufkin and San Diego. Thats cool having 2 homes. :)

CoppellCowboy57
04-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Welcome home!!!!!

pack98
04-09-2005, 06:49 PM
We have been over here near Africa looking for things cant say but we found a few things over here. but we got to go to bahrain and to Jabel Ali, UAE, and we hit Singapore on the way over that is abou it so far. we may hit Australia or hongkong,thailand on the way back home soon.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FOOTBALL SEASON AND THE LUFKIN PANTHERS.

and how about the Longhorns getting a great start on the recruting season.

GO PANTHERS.
GO HORNS

Red Raiders
04-12-2005, 04:53 PM
We have been over here near Africa looking for things cant say but we found a few things over here. but we got to go to bahrain and to Jabel Ali, UAE, and we hit Singapore on the way over that is abou it so far. we may hit Australia or hongkong,thailand on the way back home soon.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FOOTBALL SEASON AND THE LUFKIN PANTHERS.

GO PANTHERS.
GO HORNS

Have a safe and fun trip! I hope you find something new there.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-12-2005, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=pack98

GO PANTHERS.
GO HORNS[/QUOTE]
we got Jamaal. nuff said. lets get it on Oklahomo!

Go 'Horns!
Go Titans! Go PACK!

Red Raiders
04-12-2005, 04:57 PM
we got Jamaal. nuff said. lets get it on Oklahomo!

Go 'Horns!
Go Titans! Go PACK!

Was Jamaal only one to lead Port Arthur to playoff because I heard everybody else not good.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Was Jamaal only one to lead Port Arthur to playoff because I heard everybody else not good.
We got talent at every position. We don't have talent at the coaching department though. I think everybody in the state knows. Our coaching staff is the laughing stock of the state!

PackAttack2005
04-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey, Pack98 has your grandfather moved over to the Killeen area? How is his health now? Sure miss seeing him around Lufkin.

Go Pack!!! :o

www.lufkinpanthersports.com

Red Raiders
04-13-2005, 10:10 PM
We got talent at every position. We don't have talent at the coaching department though. I think everybody in the state knows. Our coaching staff is the laughing stock of the state!

Well, your School need to fire him and image coach be good like us and southlake, your team would be great with Jamaal, Wow I couldn't image that. But now Jamaal is gone so it could go worse and even worse with the same coach.

pack98
04-15-2005, 05:48 AM
Well we are heading for home in a few days with a Stop in the land down under so I am read for that but most of all ready to get home to the fiance.
and to PANTHERFOOTBALL. it is a tie between both. haha. j/k. but it has been fun ever sense friday night lights came out i have tons of people asking me about football in texas and i have to explain to them about the panthers and about that movie in more detail on how the pack got cheated by carter having illiegel players on there team back in 88. Pack2005 my grandpa is around he has been all around the area. but he will be at panther games like always he is doing fine.

Well take care people and cant wait to get home and start posting more everyday.

GO PANTHERS
GO HORNS.

and Jamal will do great things at TEXAS. HOOK-EM-ALL THE WAY

wide-e-wide
04-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Finally got my DD214 last week. So now I am OFFICIALLY out of the Navy.
I have heard some crazy stories about Australia, so be careful.

Favpack
04-15-2005, 08:32 AM
Glad to hear you're on your way back Pack98 -- give us a shout when you hit U.S. soil -- we in Lufkin and this forum are proud of your service.

Mr. Buddy Garrity
04-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey did you hit up Qatar while you were overseas? I just got back from there.

LPMOM
04-16-2005, 12:24 PM
yeah, he went to Qatar about a month ago i think. his ship also intecepted a ship with over 30 million $'s worth of drugs. for those of you that don't know. pack98 (aka ltown ) is my oldest son. my dad does spend a lot of time here in killeen. my mom teaches in chilton (by waco).

KT2000
04-16-2005, 03:33 PM
Pack98, get back here nice and safe. Hopefully, there will be some nice slow smoked brisket with your name on it sometime shortly after your return to Texas.

Red Raiders
04-16-2005, 03:50 PM
:eek:
yeah, he went to Qatar about a month ago i think. his ship also intecepted a ship with over 30 million $'s worth of drugs. for those of you that don't know. pack98 (aka ltown ) is my oldest son. my dad does spend a lot of time here in killeen. my mom teaches in chilton (by waco).

Qatar is probably the farthest part from anyone in Texas.