PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Win!

TexasRed6x
02-05-2006, 09:04 PM
The Steelers are the Super Bowl champions they have won 21-10.
I think the Bus has probably walked off into the sunset with a super bowl win in may have been his final game in his hometown. Guys, your thoughts.

Miss Kitty
02-05-2006, 09:07 PM
My thought is that it is going to be a long off season. Is it August yet? :)

TexasRed6x
02-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Hines Ward is the Super Bowl MVP and the Bus has announced that he has made is last stop in his hometown in Detroit as a champion.

Sacred Ground
02-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Bettis can retire now and Porter can have the big mouth award. Hines Ward can pass the MVP award off to the refs. Congratulations Pittsburgh! Now go away for 20 years.

TexasRed6x
02-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Yeah the refs sucked really bad in this game. There were too many bad calls in this game and it looks like they wanted the Steelers to win this game from the beginning.

Favpack
02-05-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm happy for the Bettis family - but, please retire - oh, ok he did.

Heinz Ward is the most un-MVP MVP since Larry Brown with Dallas in 1996 against Pitt. Ward won it by default. I'll say it for the fourth time - the Seahawks was robbed. Maybe Joey Porter can explain this one since he said the refs wanted the Colts to win - maybe they like big Joey now.

TexasRed6x
02-05-2006, 10:40 PM

Hines Ward is the most un-MVP MVP since Larry Brown with Dallas in 1996 against Pitt. Ward won it by default. I'll say it for the fourth time - the Seahawks was robbed. Maybe Joey Porter can explain this one since he said the refs wanted the Colts to win - maybe they like big Joey now.

Yeah the refs sucked tonight. They made evey stupid call in the book. This is the second time this postseason that they have robbed a team first the Colts and now the Seahawks. Now Joey Porter will have to run his mouth again saying how bad you guys were and he probably may not get fined for the comments he may make tommorow.

TexasRed6x
02-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Eventhough the Steelers won this game I still give the game to those dumb zebras for doing everything they possibly could to rob the seahawks of the Lombardi Trophy.

pack0808
02-06-2006, 04:20 PM

Heinz Ward is the most un-MVP MVP since Larry Brown with Dallas in 1996 against Pitt. Ward won it by default. I'll say it for the fourth time - the Seahawks was robbed. Maybe Joey Porter can explain this one since he said the refs wanted the Colts to win - maybe they like big Joey now.

Many do not realize that the Bus was in the top 3 in rushing yards in the NFL last year playing as a starter. Due to injuries and a young star in Willie Parker they began to use him in a limited role. He is definitely still capable of being a big time rb in the NFL. This is just a perfect way to go out.

wide-e-wide
02-06-2006, 04:23 PM
THE SEARCH BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!!!! (http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showthread.php?t=5962)