PDA

View Full Version : Longview 56 Pine Tree 7

LoboFan07
10-30-2009, 08:23 AM
Well, the regular season flew by that's for sure.

Longview completes it's 6th straight perfect slate in district play extending the district winning streak to 34 and it's winning streak at Rose Stadium to 11 games

The Lobos threw for over 200 yards for the first time this season (I believe it was the first time). Onto the playoffs we go.

Kilgore...Jacksonville...Whitehouse...or Nacogdoches still all alive to face the Lobos in the first round. Personally I'd like to play Whitehouse just because it'd be in Tyler and I don't like doing home and home flips in the playoffs, which would be the case against Kilgore.

Favpack
10-30-2009, 08:29 AM
I thought you were playing Lake Travis in the first round? :eek:
j/k - good luck Lobos. If you play Nac - it will be over early, like right after you get off the bus.

LoboFan07
10-30-2009, 08:31 AM
I thought you were playing Lake Travis in the first round? :eek

I'd take that more so than playing them in 7 weeks from now. At least we would get a bye week inbetween playing them to prepare. :p

Kilgore will be the most likely opponent. Not wanting to sound cocky, but I doubt any of them will be very close games.

Ltcav83
10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Looks like the Lobos are rounding into great form. I hope and expect to see you guys back in Waco in mid December. LT will have a tough matchup with Steele in 3 weeks, but if they get thru that one, they will very likely get back to the finals.

You lobos were nice people last year and I hope we get to do it again. We have a good team again this year and I know that it would be a great game.