PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo

svhorns
10-17-2009, 12:14 AM
I might be spending most of my time in this forum next year.

SLC
10-17-2009, 12:17 AM

What were the numbers?

F18mustang
10-17-2009, 12:18 AM

http://www.oliverwillis.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/nelsonmuntz.gif

svhorns
10-17-2009, 12:20 AM
What were the numbers?

No one knows yet... but it should be close. Well someone knows but I don't.

SLC
10-17-2009, 12:35 AM

Well if you're here, you're family.:D

wolfpack4life
10-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Why are yalls enrollment declining so rapidly?

hunterbunter
10-17-2009, 02:40 PM
EE will be waiting... :D

SLC
10-17-2009, 02:52 PM

At 3-4, I'm sure you will be.:)

wolfpack4life
10-18-2009, 12:13 PM
:D:laugh..nice one

Ron Burgundy
10-18-2009, 05:38 PM

Thanks but we already have a homecoming game

hunterbunter
10-18-2009, 05:54 PM

DAMN YOU!!

I was referring to next season...:D

SLC
10-18-2009, 06:00 PM
DAMN YOU!!

I was referring to next season...:D

It's all good bro...You know I was messing with you.

So on a serious note...Tell me what you think of Weslaco East?

hunterbunter
10-18-2009, 06:08 PM
It's all good bro...You know I was messing with you.

So on a serious note...Tell me what you think of Weslaco East?

They have one of the better rushing attacks in the RGV. They are sitting pretty on an undefeated record, but if you look at the teams they have played up to his point, its been VERY weak comptetion. EE gave them their best game, losing 11-8, and we were poised to win the game with the ball on the 1yd line and a few ticks on the clock.....and then we fumbled it. :mad:

The next 3 weeks will be their toughest comp, playing Mercedes, Mission, and Mission Vets. I think they'll go 1-2 and make the playoffs. They really dont have a passing attack, so its hard for me to believe they'll make it past the 1st round.

SLC
10-18-2009, 06:26 PM
They have one of the better rushing attacks in the RGV. They are sitting pretty on an undefeated record, but if you look at the teams they have played up to his point, its been VERY weak comptetion. EE gave them their best game, losing 11-8, and we were poised to win the game with the ball on the 1yd line and a few ticks on the clock.....and then we fumbled it. :mad:

The next 3 weeks will be their toughest comp, playing Mercedes, Mission, and Mission Vets. I think they'll go 1-2 and make the playoffs. They really dont have a passing attack, so its hard for me to believe they'll make it past the 1st round.

Good stuff. Thanks bro.

They look to have a pretty good defense thus far. I really thought they might go 2-1 in their last 3 games...Beating Mercedes at home this week, losing to Mission on the road next week and winning their last game at home against Veterans Memorial...I dont know, we shall see.

I agree about not being able to pass the ball, but I would think if their a good running team and can play defense, they might be able to get to the 2nd round...just a thought...maybe not though.

hunterbunter
10-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Good stuff. Thanks bro.

They look to have a pretty good defense thus far. I really thought they might go 2-1 in their last 3 games...Beating Mercedes at home this week, losing to Mission on the road next week and winning their last game at home against Veterans Memorial...I dont know, we shall see.

I agree about not being able to pass the ball, but I would think if their a good running team and can play defense, they might be able to get to the 2nd round...just a thought...maybe not though.

I wouldn't be surprised if your prediction ended up being right. This year, Mercedes has just about lost every big game they've been in. (PLC, Mission, LF)

One thing Weslaco East has in common with all these teams is they're a high scoring offense. So yes, they have a very good chance of beating Mercedes. I tihnk PLC is mainly a rushing team and they were able to beat the Tigers.

RedRage00
10-19-2009, 11:11 AM
I'll be here next season with TWO 4A teams. :eek:

tbone55
10-27-2009, 12:03 PM
it wont affect the previously discussed 2010 non-district matchup.... right? I hear the UIL might move around the cutoffs to keep the classifications somewhat even. but hey, what do i know about the ins and outs of the UIL right?

SV61
10-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Why are yalls enrollment declining so rapidly?

It changed so drastically, because the Comal ISD opened a new High School, to help with the crowd at SV.

Canyon Lake High School began district play, as a 3A High School. Thier enrollment was a little over 900, with MOST of those students coming from SV.

SV61
10-27-2009, 01:38 PM
it wont affect the previously discussed 2010 non-district matchup.... right? I hear the UIL might move around the cutoffs to keep the classifications somewhat even. but hey, what do i know about the ins and outs of the UIL right?

It CAN affect the pre season schedule, from what I have been told.

There are a lot of ifs yet, however.

Man, IF SV goes 4A, what would THAT district look like?? Steele, Clemens, Alamo Heights, Kerrville Tivy?

Lee?

:D

RedRage00
10-27-2009, 01:58 PM
It CAN affect the pre season schedule, from what I have been told.

There are a lot of ifs yet, however.

Man, IF SV goes 4A, what would THAT district look like?? Steele, Clemens, Alamo Heights, Kerrville Tivy?

Lee?

:D

Maybe Victoria East and Victoria West? :D

I doubt it, but you never know!

BandidoNB
10-29-2009, 02:49 PM
SV turned in 2052.. very likely to be 4A.

As for being in a district with Steele I doubt it. Steele is looking like it will move up to 5A. The question now is whether Steele/NB will call 26-5A home or be shifted north to the Austin 5A district. Or maybe even in the SA/Corpus district.