PDA

View Full Version : Video of Lonny after Judson lost to Clemens 2 years ago

Rerun
06-24-2005, 09:40 PM
L2K, is this you on FM3009 the day after Judson lost to Clemens 2 years ago???

;) :p

**Link deleted""...sorry

GTown02
06-24-2005, 10:03 PM
All I can say is WOW.

cougardude
06-24-2005, 10:17 PM
wow, what an idiot! I sure hope they arrested that poor excuse for a person!

Rerun
06-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Dude, who wouldn't wanna see that video? It's freakin hilarious! One of the funniest things I have seen since a dude in the Best Buy parking lot told me that he had the fastest engine in the world - a V19 - on his Ford Ranger.

Texas Hammer
06-25-2005, 11:50 AM
I didn't get to see the video. I've been out of town a lot the last few weeks. I always made sure I followed the speed limit on 3009 since I had a Judson 6 time champ bumper sticker!

RedRage00
06-25-2005, 02:33 PM
I didn't get to see the video. I've been out of town a lot the last few weeks. I always made sure I followed the speed limit on 3009 since I had a Judson 6 time champ bumper sticker!

Dude, you're just a bandwagoner...you didn't even go to Judson LOL :p :rolleyes:

garlandowl08
06-26-2005, 08:21 PM
is there any way to set up the video again...maybe PM it? I never got to see it.

Texas Hammer
06-29-2005, 11:05 PM
Dude, you're just a bandwagoner...you didn't even go to Judson LOL :p :rolleyes:
That's true, but I deserve some slack. I wanted to live in the ghetto that's called Converse because of that school. I can't complain too much because I liked the housing prices, but I did put up with a crummy police department and bad roads. Among the San Antonio bases, I wanted to go to Randolph, so I could live in Converse before I ever got my assignment. I can promise you I'll go to Judson games this year even though I'm more than 300 miles away. I won't stop rooting for them even if they go bad.

Rerun
06-30-2005, 12:19 AM
Whoever wants a link to the video, send me a PM.

CoppellCowboy57
06-30-2005, 08:15 PM
dude, thats my uncle :( ....just kidding

so funny

Texas Hammer
06-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah, man. That was me! Forget the fact that blue is my favorite color, I hated everything blue that night. :mad: I had to drive back down 78 towards Schertz to go home and I was upset that the faithful enjoyed their ride back. I was also upset that all the bandwagon Clemens fans that only show up for the playoffs saw the Rockets go down at home.

I gave Clemens a lot of credit for winning the game, but I sure was upset Judson went away from what was working in the first half. Judson had a loss coming just because of how close Clemens came the previous 3 years.

c-lisle
07-05-2005, 01:34 PM
It is hard to say what one would do in that situation, but I can tell you right now I would have tried to run over that guy.......self-defense. LOL

dada
07-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Didnt see the video, but think I've seen it before. Is this the video with some guy smashing the windows out of a car with a bat?

Texas Hammer
07-05-2005, 01:58 PM
The guy in the car did the wrong thing. That lesson has been reinforced to me many times in life:

Full Metal Jacket said a Marine that thinks is a dead Marine. You shoot before the other guy does.

Dave Winfield charged Nolan Ryan in 1980 or 1981 and it scared him because he thought he could get hurt if somebody else did it. He said he would go on the offensive if it ever happened again and we all saw what happened to Robin Ventura in 1993.

The same thing happens while driving. If you think you're about to be hit by somebody, drive on. I was in Lubbock on Sunday and didn't see a red light. I saw a guy coming through the intersection and started hitting the brakes. Instead of driving on, the guy had both lanes blocked by stopping. Nobody was beside me, so it was OK for me to steer a little to the right.

If you think somebody wants to hurt you, hurt them first.

If somebody is going to attack your car, run over them.

RedRage00
07-06-2005, 03:49 PM
That's true, but I deserve some slack. I wanted to live in the ghetto that's called Converse because of that school. I can't complain too much because I liked the housing prices, but I did put up with a crummy police department and bad roads. Among the San Antonio bases, I wanted to go to Randolph, so I could live in Converse before I ever got my assignment. I can promise you I'll go to Judson games this year even though I'm more than 300 miles away. I won't stop rooting for them even if they go bad.

How long did you live in Converse?

lonny23
07-06-2005, 05:56 PM
How long did you live in Converse?
It ended up being 3 1/2 years. I left in April to come to Wichita Falls.

RedRage00
07-07-2005, 01:44 PM
It ended up being 3 1/2 years. I left in April to come to Wichita Falls.

You jumped on the bandwagon that fast :p :D

lonny23
07-09-2005, 09:00 PM
You jumped on the bandwagon that fast :p :D
I was on the bandwagon long before I ever got to Converse. Don't forget I'm always loyal to high schools close to Air Force bases. I planned on moving to Converse as soon as I found out I was going to Randolph.

bleedgreen
07-17-2005, 03:38 AM
here's the kicker---Lonny is from podunk Longview--LOL...got to love it!!

lonny23
07-17-2005, 12:42 PM
here's the kicker---Lonny is from podunk Longview--LOL...got to love it!!
I can't say I'm from Longview and I've never claimed to be since I moved back to Texas in 1985. I've always said I was from Mt. Pleasant since I lived there longer than Longview and that's where I finished high school and went to college.

It is somewhat of a unique situation that my parents moved back to Longview and I go back so much. It irritates me to no end that Longview isn't a better place to live now than it was in the Mid-80's. That town has made no progress and is a long ways behind Tyler now, which is something I never thought when I lived in Longview.

lonny23
12-04-2005, 11:31 AM
I forgot the link got deleted. That was a good video. Where is the one after the SV game this year?:D