PDA

View Full Version : did i read that right?

AE 8008
09-11-2009, 11:03 PM
lubbock high beats midland lee? :eek:

biggolfdad
09-11-2009, 11:09 PM

Lubbock was up 25-23 in the 4th

coriv
09-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Lubbock High 25 - Midland Lee 23

Lee couldn't stop Lubbock's passing game. One of their WR's had over 200 yards receiving

AE 8008
09-11-2009, 11:43 PM
wow. never thought id see that one

F18mustang
09-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Lubbock High 25 - Midland Lee 23

Lee couldn't stop Lubbock's passing game. One of their WR's had over 200 yards receiving

Nathan Slaughter. Speedy little guy.

Lubbock High played inspired after they saw that they weren't getting blown out after the first quarter.

I bet Rockland Dragon is on Cloud 9!

goodessa
09-11-2009, 11:53 PM

Lubbock High played inspired after they saw that they weren't getting blown out after the first quarter.

2 really bad tms and one will make it to the playoffs wow only in 2-5a

RocklandDragon
09-12-2009, 12:00 AM

YAC.

I wonder what Slaughter's YAC was. He was very elusive when he caught the ball with space around him.

:cool:

mojotrain
09-12-2009, 12:55 AM
2 really bad tms and one will make it to the playoffs wow only in 2-5a

I doubt it good. Lee might not make it but it's a lock that Lubbock won't. I think Monty will decide who gets the forth slot.

fballgirl22
09-12-2009, 01:23 AM
The district this year is very average to below average. I still think that OHS MHS and of course my beloved MOJO are just a notch above the other members of the district. I feel IF OHS or PHS can gel and put their talent together either one could make a nice run. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. Right now it looks like either of the three could win district with Lee, Amarillo and Tascosa fighting for the fourth playoff spot. However, I would love nothing more than to see Lubbock grab the fourth spot.

SC52
09-12-2009, 03:21 AM
The district this year is very average to below average. I still think that OHS MHS and of course my beloved MOJO are just a notch above the other members of the district. I feel IF OHS or PHS can gel and put their talent together either one could make a nice run. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. Right now it looks like either of the three could win district with Lee, Amarillo and Tascosa fighting for the fourth playoff spot. However, I would love nothing more than to see Lubbock grab the fourth spot.

What a great win for Lubbock...they deserve it:notworthy...I think if Permian can get more agressive on their O and D line then the sky's the limit, they have outstanding play at the skill positons...OHS is playing good ball too(same scenerio IMO). I don't know whether the disrict is suffering a down year, or its improving, these last couple of games..late season and the playoffs will tell us more...its a toss up from here in 2-5a

lonny23
09-12-2009, 06:01 AM
That made my night!:D:notworthy

I still hate Lee even with a new coach. Of course it helps that Lee's new coach is just as much of a turncoat as the last guy was. Can't they find a coach from another district?

lonny23
09-12-2009, 06:02 AM
wow. never thought id see that one
I didn't expect it, either. Odessa/Midland schools were 24-0 last year vs. Amarillo/Lubbock/San Angelo schools.