PDA

View Full Version : What did we learn from Trinity Christian Celina

scottie2
09-11-2009, 11:45 AM
For year posters have talked about how Celina could beat 4A and 5A teams. 3A teams do not beat 4 and 5A programs. They do not have the depth, the coaching staffs , etc to win against 4A and 5A programs. Hopefully this embarrassing loss puts to rest once and for all that Celina could play with the big boys

yallerjacket2
09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
For year posters have talked about how Celina could beat 4A and 5A teams. 3A teams do not beat 4 and 5A programs. They do not have the depth, the coaching staffs , etc to win against 4A and 5A programs. Hopefully this embarrassing loss puts to rest once and for all that Celina could play with the big boys

So this year's Celina team = Every Celina team ever fielded?

SLC
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
So this year's Celina team = Every Celina team ever fielded?

Thank you. You beat me to it!

AHSeagles
09-13-2009, 11:59 AM

(3A) Abilene Wylie 21 - (4A) Wolforth Frenship 7

Both teams were state ranked in their respective classes. According to your theory though, 4A teams don't beat 5A teams. Example Coppell vs. Highland Park....:rolleyes:

PeterGibbons
09-13-2009, 12:15 PM

Both teams were state ranked in their respective classes. According to your theory though, 4A teams don't beat 5A teams. Example Coppell vs. Highland Park....:rolleyes:

Ab Wylie has beaten Frenship 3 of the last 5 meetings. Wylie consistently plays 4A teams in predistrict (and wins)

grayowl60
09-13-2009, 01:51 PM
And that must be true because scootsie says so:cool:. NEWS FLASH! THIS JUST IN!
Trinity Christian is not a 3A, 4A, or 5A. Duh
We also learned this week that HP needs to keep on scheduling Red Oak (4a 1-2) and Frisco Liberty( 4A 1-2) and long time rival Bishop Lynch so they can pad that all time win record they like to gloat about.

Matthew 2000 Eagle
09-13-2009, 04:32 PM

Yep and, if I'm not mistaken, not only was Frenship ranked but, they were in the top 10, I believe.

Celina will beat FW Arlington Heights next Friday. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong!