PDA

View Full Version : ** college park cavaliers official fan thread**

Stands junky
09-04-2009, 11:50 AM
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF CAVALIER FOOTBALL ON 5A! :cool:

Stands junky
09-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Any word that taylor is starting this week or noo?

twcpfan1
09-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Any word that taylor is starting this week or noo?

He came through last week's game ok when he took half the snaps. Expect the same again this week. 2 starters. Taylor goes first.

Stands junky
09-11-2009, 11:00 PM
what are we going to do about our kicking!!!!! ugh!!!! weve made like 2 ex points this season

Stands junky
09-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Wow we have a good team on our hands!!! What do you think!!

Gator4ever
09-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Hello,

You have a great team on your hands. I listened to part of the game against Cinco and felt fer sure it was overtime but in any case you guys look very strong.

Good Luck,

Gator4ever

Stands junky
09-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Hello,

You have a great team on your hands. I listened to part of the game against Cinco and felt fer sure it was overtime but in any case you guys look very strong.

Good Luck,

Gator4ever

thank you very much!! :D GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM AS WELL!!!

Gator4ever
10-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Good luck from dickinson........

Stands junky
10-22-2009, 11:05 PM
Now that we have lufkin up next and two left after that, how do you see CP fairing these last games. where will we end up in playoffs and who do you want us to play and who do not want to to see us play?? so Far i see it as the same ( Woods or Lp, LP or Woods, CP, Conroe) but things are still in air

WIN THIS WEEK CP GOOD LUCK VS LP

twcpfan1
08-14-2010, 03:01 PM
Pep Rally was today at Market Street. Band sounded good. Cheerleaders and Reveliers Drill Team looked good. Football team were walking around with the swagger of a team that's won some games. :D The Season is upon us baby..!!

It's all about looks and the way you carry yourself. That's why those Allen, Flower Mound, Hebron, and Highland Village fans wish they could look as good as we do :D

twcpfan1
09-13-2010, 06:10 PM
College Park Fans, Taylor Parsons is tearing it up for William Penn University in NAIA as their Freshman QB starter. They got their first ever ranking in NAIA. Parsons scored 3 TD's on Saturday.

http://statesmenathletics.com/stats/2010-2011/FB/tay-wpu.htm

shultz
10-22-2010, 02:53 PM
I am new to this 5a and thought I would give it a try. I tried to post this on a Thread but not sure if I did it right.:notworthy I am a big fan of CP Football and think the coaches and kids are doing a good job and wanted to put that great players are at CP and have been at CP since day one. Good example is Taylor Parsons who was injured his Junior year and probably would have had a killer Senior year but it seems he has overcome adversity and is showing the Iowa people how Texas boys play football. I was a huge fan of his and the whole team. Let's get to the playoffs this year.:)

http://www.statesmenathletics.com/article/2964.php

http://www.statesmenathletics.com/article/2959.php