PDA

View Full Version : Last four teams standing have something in common...

KT2000
01-16-2006, 07:38 AM
Some are saying this isn't a "sexy" final four, but it's easy to see why these teams are here when you think about it.

All four teams left rank 2, 3, 4 and 5 in rush defense in the league this year.

When the reg. season ended, here's where each of the final four stood in rush defense...

2. Denver, 85.2
3. Pittsburgh, 85.5
4. Carolina, 91.6
5. Seattle, 94.4

San Diego had the #1 unit against the run. You can't bring pressure like Den-Pitt did this last weekend if you can't stop the run.

I think the winner of Denver-Pittsburgh will take the whole thing, but then again, I'm a Bronco fan. :D

It's very tough to pick against the Broncos at "new" Mile High, especially in the playoffs.

lonny23
01-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Some are saying this isn't a "sexy" final four, but it's easy to see why these teams are here when you think about it.

All four teams left rank 2, 3, 4 and 5 in rush defense in the league this year.

When the reg. season ended, here's where each of the final four stood in rush defense...

2. Denver, 85.2
3. Pittsburgh, 85.5
4. Carolina, 91.6
5. Seattle, 94.4

San Diego had the #1 unit against the run. You can't bring pressure like Den-Pitt did this last weekend if you can't stop the run.

I think the winner of Denver-Pittsburgh will take the whole thing, but then again, I'm a Bronco fan. :D

It's very tough to pick against the Broncos at "new" Mile High, especially in the playoffs.
I think Denver takes it all, too. That's why I was so disappointed when AllenEagle06 took them in Survivor Football.

pack0808
01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Bill Cowher is 1-4 in AFC championship games but all were at home. Maybe it is good they are on the road?? Denver is always very very tough at home. One of the best home field advantages in the NFL.