PDA

View Full Version : Oakland

CLFalcon2006
01-14-2006, 06:50 PM
So the Raiders are notroious for being bad boys. The makings of a great team are right in front of their face. Bail Maurice Clarett out of his trouble and sign him and stick him in the backfield with lamont jordan. Draft Marcus Vick in the 6th round and start working with himso he can replace Collins eventually. Line up TO opposite of Randy Moss (yeah Moss and TO on the same team, think about it...). Then Trade your 1st round pick for Shaun Taylor (AKA the Spitter). Give all these guys a year or two and pay Sapp extra money to deck anyone who gets to out of line and Oakland will be in the playoffs in no time.

And if that doesnt happen think of all the media attention they will get. Al Davis is gonna make millions either way...

wide-e-wide
01-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Maybe they can get OJ to coach...

CLFalcon2006
01-14-2006, 07:04 PM
Maybe they can get OJ to coach...

Now your thinking,

This is what Al Davis should do. He should also attend all his press confrences in Bo jackson Jerseys and trade his coke bottle glasses for glasses lined with diamonds and gold. The possibilites are limitless for Oakland.

Sacred Ground
01-14-2006, 11:07 PM
As long as the Raiders are in the AFC West, they can stay in last place, because Al Davis has earned it. The Raiders have played dirty since day 1 in the AFL. They lead the league in penalties every year. I witnessed many Chiefs-Raiders games and fights always broke out between them. Some of the dirtiest Raider players were Big Ben Davidson, Jack Tatum, and Lyle Alzado just to name a few. The Raiders are a reflection of Al Davis because this is the type of team we wants. If anyone wants a "Raider Hater" tee shirt, let me know and I'll see if they still sell them in K.C.

Reaganrattler07
01-14-2006, 11:09 PM
So the Raiders are notroious for being bad boys. The makings of a great team are right in front of their face. Bail Maurice Clarett out of his trouble and sign him and stick him in the backfield with lamont jordan. Draft Marcus Vick in the 6th round and start working with himso he can replace Collins eventually. Line up TO opposite of Randy Moss (yeah Moss and TO on the same team, think about it...). Then Trade your 1st round pick for Shaun Taylor (AKA the Spitter). Give all these guys a year or two and pay Sapp extra money to deck anyone who gets to out of line and Oakland will be in the playoffs in no time.

And if that doesnt happen think of all the media attention they will get. Al Davis is gonna make millions either way...

And if you want a dirty tackler, go for Roy Williams or anyone who plays Dallas defense....

wide-e-wide
01-14-2006, 11:11 PM
And if you want a dirty tackler, go for Roy Williams or anyone who plays Dallas defense....

What freakin' whussy...give me a break Skins...
When was the last time Roy spit in somebody's face?
Or pulled a gun on a teenager?

Reaganrattler07
01-14-2006, 11:16 PM
What freakin' whussy...give me a break Skins...
When was the last time Roy spit in somebody's face?
Or pulled a gun on a teenager?

I'm sure he's spit in someone's face...just didn't get caught. And I don't think Taylor ever pulled a gun on a teenager. Now, back to what I said, Roy is about the only person in the league to continue doing horse-collar type tackles cause he always gets burned.

Big Daddy Cool
01-14-2006, 11:23 PM
If Al wants a dirty defensive player all he's got to do is call Romo up and see if he's clean enough to pass a drug test. TO and Moss on the same team is a train wreck just waiting to happen. You knw soone ror later one would become unhappy with the other one getting more balls and then they'd blame it all on the white boy playing quarterback. And to control all of it Al can hire Drew Rosenhaus to be the team agent. And then every Radier press conference will be filled with him saying next question over and over untilt the reporters have enough and get up and leave.

wide-e-wide
01-14-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm sure he's spit in someone's face...just didn't get caught. And I don't think Taylor ever pulled a gun on a teenager. Now, back to what I said, Roy is about the only person in the league to continue doing horse-collar type tackles cause he always gets burned.

Dude you know absolutely nothing about football...
And you prove it every damn time you post on here.

jtk1519
01-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Al needs to get a trade working with Cleveland and bring in the Soldja from Thug U. He's a mutha f***in' Soldja yall!

wide-e-wide
01-15-2006, 12:00 AM
Al needs to get a trade working with Cleveland and bring in the Soldja from Thug U. He's a mutha f***in' Soldja yall!

Just don't let him drive his motorcycle out to Cali.:eek:

dragonfootballfan
01-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Oh I am sorry. Taylor was the one charged with attempted murder

wide-e-wide
01-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Oh I am sorry. Taylor was the one charged with attempted murder

Was?

The trial is set for March isn't it?
Or is that a different charge?...at this point I am confused...there are too many to keep track of...

CLFalcon2006
01-15-2006, 04:45 PM
I didn't know Taylor was involved in a murder?

Speaking of muder Al Davis should continue to bolster this new Thug D with Ray Lewis...

CLFalcon2006
01-15-2006, 04:47 PM
If Al wants a dirty defensive player all he's got to do is call Romo up and see if he's clean enough to pass a drug test. TO and Moss on the same team is a train wreck just waiting to happen. You knw soone ror later one would become unhappy with the other one getting more balls and then they'd blame it all on the white boy playing quarterback. And to control all of it Al can hire Drew Rosenhaus to be the team agent. And then every Radier press conference will be filled with him saying next question over and over untilt the reporters have enough and get up and leave.

With Vick as qb, when TO and Moss get all pissy he can just take them out in a car with a revoked license with naked underage girls, alcohol, and weed.

Reaganrattler07
01-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Was?

The trial is set for March isn't it?
Or is that a different charge?...at this point I am confused...there are too many to keep track of...

If you can't keep track of one, you may need some help....

Reaganrattler07
01-16-2006, 04:43 PM
I didn't know Taylor was involved in a murder?

Speaking of muder Al Davis should continue to bolster this new Thug D with Ray Lewis...

He pointed a gun at a thief who stole his property.

Slim-Rob
01-16-2006, 07:00 PM
The Redskin is back to hatin' on the Cowboys now that his team is out of the playoffs.

OH YEAH. Funny how you keep bringing up Roy Williams getting burned. Last season Sean Taylor got burned by VINNY TESTAVERDE and PATRICK CRAYTON. Dallas swept the 'Skins last year.

This article is funny because they mention "a sorry team like the Cowboys."

Washington Post Article (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A27891-2004Dec26.html)