PDA

View Full Version : If a..

SeguinMatadors
12-29-2005, 01:12 AM
If a mormon knocked on your front door what would you do?

AZTiger
12-29-2005, 01:14 AM
run out and slash their bike tires

Dds115
12-29-2005, 01:47 AM
I simply tell them I have a religion and they respectfully go away. You're happy, they're happy, and God is not getting a lightning bult ready for being a *******. :p

dragons08
12-29-2005, 10:52 AM
i have a mormon friend so id answer it

mad_fan
12-29-2005, 11:41 AM
Poll Options
If a Mormon knocked on your front door...... what would you do?
Answer it.
Hide and act like you aren't home
Tell them to get the hell away from your house

Let's see...what would a good Catholic boy do...

1. Answer it and scare them off...
2. Hide and suffer yet another guilt trip...
3. Yell profanities at them and go to hell myself...
4. Buy them a beer.

I'd go with #4.:D

lonny23
12-29-2005, 11:45 AM
I'd answer it because I owe it to them to tell them the truth. Besides, if they didn't like what I said, they wouldn't be likely to come back.

implacable44
12-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Poll Options
If a Mormon knocked on your front door...... what would you do?
Answer it.
Hide and act like you aren't home
Tell them to get the hell away from your house

Let's see...what would a good Catholic boy do...

1. Answer it and scare them off...
2. Hide and suffer yet another guilt trip...
3. Yell profanities at them and go to hell myself...
4. Buy them a beer.

I'd go with #4.:D

see now that is funny -- i dont care who you are ,.. that is a funny answer.

dragons08
im just curious..whats with all this 'mormon' stuff..

implacable44
run out and slash their bike tires

psychological counseiling - i bet you throw frogs in the air too -

implacable44
12-29-2005, 11:47 AM
If a mormon knocked on your front door what would you do?

probably the same thing I would do if some white-trash kid from seguin knocked on my door.

dragons08
12-29-2005, 11:48 AM
probably the same thing I would do if some white-trash kid from seguin knocked on my door.
lmao

lonny23
12-29-2005, 11:55 AM
im just curious..whats with all this 'mormon' stuff..
Implacable and wide were arguing about it. Implacable is a mormon. Wide is just a moron!:p

dragons08
12-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Implacable and wide were arguing about it. Implacable is a mormon. Wide is just a moron!:p
i gotcha...i was just sitting here trying to figure out why hte hell you guys are aruging about morons..

SeguinMatadors
12-29-2005, 12:55 PM
White trash? Are you serious? I will meet your *** in SA. Let me know when and where.

BAMF cowboy
12-29-2005, 12:57 PM
i actually saw mormons walking around my friends neighborhood yesterday...they never come around mine b/c our neighborhood has 'no soliciting' or something like that

SeguinMatadors
12-29-2005, 01:04 PM
White trash? Are you serious? I will meet your *** in SA. Let me know when and where.

Pretty much... this is what we will do.. you will come by my house on Lake McQueeney and I will go by your moms house in SA.

We will see if you, your mom, and your familia are some trashy little Mexicans or if mine is. If you want to turn it into something more. We can. However, I highly doubt you have the balls.

dragons08
12-29-2005, 01:12 PM
i actually saw mormons walking around my friends neighborhood yesterday...they never come around mine b/c our neighborhood has 'no soliciting' or something like that
i think mine has that to the 'no soliciting' policy ..we have like the same person that comes each time with a new story and crap he stopped coming after we called him on his stupidity

lonny23
12-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Pretty much... this is what we will do.. you will come by my house on Lake McQueeney and I will go by your moms house in SA.

We will see if you, your mom, and your familia are some trashy little Mexicans or if mine is. If you want to turn it into something more. We can. However, I highly doubt you have the balls.
You've resorted to fighting with yourself. If you don't believe me, go back and read that you just responded to your own quote!:p

CyFallsMom
12-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Well, this is an interesting question. I have some friends who are Mormon so I don't want to diss them too much but one year, this man and woman, he dressed in what I believe was an Armani suit and she in a full length mink coat, came to my door on Thanksgiving morning at 9:00 a.m. I thought it was my family members arriving so I answered the door...they proceeded to preach to me immediately. They asked if I would think about converting to Mormonism to which I answered no. They asked if they could come in and discuss further and I said absolutely not and closed the door on them - then called the neighbors to warn them - to which they were eternally grateful. I don't think any religion should have to go door to door like that - ridiculous.

mad_fan
12-29-2005, 01:16 PM
i think mine has that to the 'no soliciting' policy ..we have like the same person that comes each time with a new story and crap he stopped coming after we called him on his stupidity

So they figured out a way to pick out the white-trash in Southlake???

SeguinMatadors
12-29-2005, 01:17 PM
You've resorted to fighting with yourself. If you don't believe me, go back and read that you just responded to your own quote!:p

lol.. I was just adding on.

dragons08
12-29-2005, 01:27 PM
So they figured out a way to pick out the white-trash in Southlake???
yeah, they taught the garbage men colors, so if they see a white bag..

dragons08
12-29-2005, 01:27 PM
lol.. I was just adding on.
haha no way..you were like
"white trash? are you serious?"
"pretty much"

mad_fan
12-29-2005, 01:31 PM
yeah, they taught the garbage men colors, so if they see a white bag..

That's the dumbest thing I've seen you post.:)

dragons08
12-29-2005, 01:33 PM
That's the dumbest thing I've seen you post.:)
really? it was one of those things that sounded funny in my head, but when said it sounded retartred

lonny23
12-29-2005, 01:37 PM
really? it was one of those things that sounded funny in my head, but when said it sounded retartred
Hey, I laughed a little. It's not the best quote, but not bad.

KT2000
12-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Not the place to debate about people's religious beliefs...even on the off topic board. Come to think of it, these threads/discussions don't work out well anywhere on the Net.