PDA

View Full Version : Question of the week!!!

rich_pack
12-28-2005, 08:09 AM
I know this will get MOVED!! again, but here goes.......Can people with arthritis really tell if it going to rain ahead of time or is it because they saw it on the weather channel? I get sick of my wife saying its going to rain soon because her leg hurts.....makes me sick!!!

PantherFan70
12-28-2005, 08:28 AM
i don't know if it's true, but I hear the same S**$# from some of the "ladies" at my work. Good question though. I'm going to google it.....

rwilleby
12-28-2005, 08:31 AM
I know this will get MOVED!! again, but here goes.......Can people with arthritis really tell if it going to rain ahead of time or is it because they saw it on the weather channel? I get sick of my wife saying its going to rain soon because her leg hurts.....makes me sick!!!
Is she right or wrong most of the time... The weathermen/women seem to be wrong most of the time so she may just have something there...

PantherFan70
12-28-2005, 10:24 AM
After searching the ever so Trustworthy Google site I have found this article:

http://www.orthojournalhms.org/volume6/pdfs/ms14.pdf

You will need Acrobat Reader to view this article. This is an Article on Weather sensitivity in patients with Hand injuries and Arthritis. Very vague on the real answer. They basically say that some people actually can tell if the weather/climate is changing.

c-lisle
12-28-2005, 11:16 AM
I get a headache when the weather changes so I don't see why someone can't get arthritis too.

rich_pack
12-28-2005, 04:56 PM
hehe

lonny23
12-29-2005, 10:00 AM
After searching the ever so Trustworthy Google site I have found this article:

http://www.orthojournalhms.org/volume6/pdfs/ms14.pdf

You will need Acrobat Reader to view this article. This is an Article on Weather sensitivity in patients with Hand injuries and Arthritis. Very vague on the real answer. They basically say that some people actually can tell if the weather/climate is changing.
Animals know when the weather is going to change.

PantherFan70
12-29-2005, 10:03 AM

Yeah they do! They start acting like Animals! :D

t00 playa
12-29-2005, 10:09 AM

yup, cows all sit down when its gonna rain:eek:

lonny23
12-29-2005, 09:11 PM
yup, cows all sit down when its gonna rain:eek:
They have 4 stomachs because the first one isn't smart enough to digest the food!:p