PDA

View Full Version : Rickey Smiley

dada
12-27-2005, 02:20 PM
This dude is CRAZY.......I had to share this..lol...

Things are slow here at work(Everyone on Vacation) so I'm listening to his cd of prank phone calls. He calls a Florist with this country accent and asks to they deliver flowers. The woman says yes, so he then tells her he wants to send flowers to his daughter.......she asks him what did he want to write on the card....he says "Sex was great....next time can I get on top"....the woman is SHOCKED..lol. I'm still laughing at this one.

Redneckn
12-27-2005, 02:25 PM
Never heard of him. I'll have to find some stuff on Limewire..Sounds like it'd be pretty funny though. I like that kind of stuff.

dada
12-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Never heard of him. I'll have to find some stuff on Limewire..Sounds like it'd be pretty funny though. I like that kind of stuff.
He's hillarious.......he just called a bakery and said he was having a rehab meeting and wondered if he bought an "8 ball" would they sprinkle a little cocaine on the dounuts for him...lol

wide-e-wide
12-27-2005, 02:51 PM
He's hillarious.......he just called a bakery and said he was having a rehab meeting and wondered if he bought an "8 ball" would they sprinkle a little cocaine on the dounuts for him...lol

That dude is insane...I listen to him every day.
I was kind of pissed when 97.9 replaced Steve Harvey with him...
but now I think his show is better.

dada
12-27-2005, 02:53 PM
That dude is insane...I listen to him every day.
I was kind of pissed when 97.9 replaced Steve Harvey with him...
but now I think his show is better.
He has a radio show here in Texas????