PDA

View Full Version : the stuff too offtopic for an offtopic thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

dragons08
12-23-2005, 11:26 PM
i'll admit im rather bored and my mind is everywhere right now..so i figured a new one of these was neccasary, couldnt find the old one...just post your random thoughts, or what ever here...

just fit a pretezal in sideways into my mouth (cheek to cheek) man it hurt

it also helped me make this thread:D

BAMF cowboy
12-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Today I picked off a D08 pass headed to the endzone. He in turn picked off one of mine, but it was a jump ball that DC06 just threw up in desperation. DC06 broke a sure D08 tackle and turned it into a touchdown. D08 had DC06 beat many times but didn't have a quaterback that could get the ball to him. Good performance by both posters.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 12:26 AM
Today I picked off a D08 pass headed to the endzone. He in turn picked off one of mine, but it was a jump ball that DC06 just threw up in desperation. DC06 broke a sure D08 tackle and turned it into a touchdown. D08 had DC06 beat many times but didn't have a quaterback that could get the ball to him. Good performance by both posters.
yeah i cant belive i screwed that one up..i had you wrapped and everything

hahaha thats true

maybe we can get mcelroy to play:p

or we can find another 8th grader who can play..we need somebody to throw

dragons08
12-24-2005, 12:32 AM
the drive for 8,000 looks like it wont be happening tonight..man this board is dead..i might have to break something

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:16 AM
the board = boring tonight

everybody die or something?

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:18 AM
Went to the Spurs game tonight.. Spurs won.. I sat within 15 feet of Eva... I found myself watching her most of the night.. even exchanged a few words with her at halftime.... Tony is a lucky man.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:20 AM
this is the convo..

Seguin=s
Eva= e

e= watch where your going punk
s= ssssssssorry maam, im a clumsy loser, and d08 is a bigger pimp than i
e=ohhh d08, tell him i said hi and ask how hes doing

:D

word for word i swear!:D

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:20 AM

Is the whole offseason going to be like this?

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:22 AM
i sure hope not..last year it wasnt to bad..there was only like 400-500 people and i seemed to be able to post a lot and what not..thats when d08 was the "new thing" i guess i lost my luster and arent as cool anymore :(

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:26 AM
this is the convo..

Seguin=s
Eva= e

e= watch where your going punk
s= ssssssssorry maam, im a clumsy loser, and d08 is a bigger pimp than i
e=ohhh d08, tell him i said hi and ask how hes doing

:D

word for word i swear!:D

WROONGGGGG

I know it is stupid to be excited over brushing by a famous person but I am anyways so let me enjoy this. I was sitting 3 rows back of her.. it was halftime... I was leaving as she was heading back to her seat... and we were both in the same lane and it was one of those akward moments when someone is in front of you and you both try to go past eachother when you are going different ways but you both choose the same way like 3 times.. so finally we both kinda laughed and I said excuse me... and she was like... I am sorry... and I was like dont worry about it... and that was pretty much it.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:27 AM
i sure hope not..last year it wasnt to bad..there was only like 400-500 people and i seemed to be able to post a lot and what not..thats when d08 was the "new thing" i guess i lost my luster and arent as cool anymore :(

You had luster?

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:29 AM
You had luster?
i dont know?

luster means appeal right?

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:31 AM
i dont know?

Pretty much..

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:31 AM
Pretty much..
okay i used the right word then

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:32 AM
anybody have aim?

if so you know that lil jamster advertisment..does it randomly play some stupid music?

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:36 AM
Lonny hasn't been on much lately.. has he?

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:38 AM
hes been on but he hasnt been posting that much..its his fault why im bored!

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:39 AM
I ordered a Shirly Temple tonight... didn't feel right ordering it... but it was good.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:40 AM
hes been on but he hasnt been posting that much..its his fault why im bored!

Yeah.. Lonny is pretty much letting all of us down.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:40 AM
i want to crush a soda can on my head..theres a trick to it though..cause it would hurt IMO

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:43 AM
I think my favorite desert (I mean the food... sorry if that is spelled like the climate... I am too lazy to look it up) is the Triple Fudge Meltdown at Applebea's... you know with the Brownie and the warm fudge and the icecream.. they got something similar at Chilis... it is like heaven in my mouth.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:43 AM
we should rename this thread..Pimp Talk :cool:

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:44 AM
I think my favorite desert (I mean the food... sorry if that is spelled like the climate... I am too lazy to look it up) is the Triple Fudge Meltdown at Applebea's... you know with the Brownie and the warm fudge and the icecream.. they got something similar at Chilis... it is like heaven in my mouth.
oh i love those things! the sonic blasts are pretty good to

you can never go wrong with frosty's either

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:45 AM
i want to crush a soda can on my head..theres a trick to it though..cause it would hurt IMO

I have semi tried it.. I didn't fully commit myself because I was scared it would hurt... I couldn't do it... does anyone know the trick?

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:46 AM

Agreed.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:46 AM
I have semi tried it.. I didn't fully commit myself because I was scared it would hurt... I couldn't do it... does anyone know the trick?
i semi tried it to..man were *****'s...we should find somebody drunk and ask them to try..except with a glass bottle

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:48 AM
i think i figured it out..

you put an indenture in it?

SeguinMatadors
oh i love those things! the sonic blasts are pretty good to

you can never go wrong with frosty's either

Yeah... Sonic blasts are insanely good. I like the Cherry Limade at Sonic.. soo good. I like Blizards from DQ.. mainly Butterfinger... or oreo isn't bad. McDonalds apple pies that are two for a dollar... they aren't half bad...

dragons08
Yeah... Sonic blasts are insanely good. I like the Cherry Limade at Sonic.. soo good. I like Blizards from DQ.. mainly Butterfinger... or oreo isn't bad. McDonalds apple pies that are two for a dollar... they aren't half bad...
the apple pies value has gone poor...mickey d's is begining to go cheap on us

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:49 AM
i semi tried it to..man were *****'s...we should find somebody drunk and ask them to try..except with a glass bottle

We are totally *****'s... I have seen a guy bust his head up trying to do it with can while drunk. Funny but I kind of felt bad for him.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:51 AM
the apple pies value has gone poor...mickey d's is begining to go cheap on us

Speaking of cheap.. I think Wendy's has the best dollar menu... you can get some good stuff on there. Chili isn't bad... Nuggets are good... if you get a combo of the things.. you can eat pretty good for about 4 dollars.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:51 AM
We are totally *****'s... I have seen a guy bust his head up trying to do it with can while drunk. Funny but I kind of felt bad for him.
haha do you know what word the *** are? i cant even remember hahahah ***** is it?

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:52 AM
Speaking of cheap.. I think Wendy's has the best dollar menu... you can get some good stuff on there. Chili isn't bad... Nuggets are good... if you get a combo of the things.. you can eat pretty good for about 4 dollars.
texas double stack burger..good stuff

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:53 AM

I like McDonalds nuggets the best.. they are hands down better than Wendy's and I hate when people try to argue me.. I eat my nuggets with BBQ sauce....

Speaking of sauce... I wonder why more restraunts don't follow Whataburger's lead and go to the little containers of Ketchup.. In all honesty... sometimes I choose Whataburger over the other places for that exact reason.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:54 AM
haha do you know what word the *** are? i cant even remember hahahah ***** is it?

The word I used was *****... cat.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:55 AM
I like McDonalds nuggets the best.. they are hands down better than Wendy's and I hate when people try to argue me.. I eat my nuggets with BBQ sauce....

Speaking of sauce... I wonder why more restraunts don't follow Whataburger's lead and go to the little containers of Ketchup.. In all honesty... sometimes I choose Whataburger over the other places for that exact reason.
never been to whataburger..

other places use that container ketchup thing..i know for sure..b/c ive accidently put bbq sauce in one thinking it was ketchup

dragons08
The word I used was *****... cat.
yea same here you can say hell but not ***** wtf?

SeguinMatadors
texas double stack burger..good stuff

Hell yeah.... DQ had this one burger for a while... IDK if they still have it.. they are too expensive for me... it was a spicy double meat burger with bacon and stuff.. one of the greatest burgers ever.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:57 AM
7/11 has a cool slushie its a bawlz slushie, they call it "snow bawlz" haha it was funny

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 01:57 AM

other places use that container ketchup thing..i know for sure..b/c ive accidently put bbq sauce in one thinking it was ketchup

Dude.. not eating Whataburger is un-Texan...it is aggyish... you have to eat at Whataburger the next time you pass one up.

dragons08
12-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Dude.. not eating Whataburger is un-Texan...it is aggyish... you have to eat at Whataburger the next time you pass one up.
great im aggy now :(

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 02:00 AM
yea same here you can say hell but not ***** wtf?

Yeah.. that is kind of weird... I wonder if the admins choose the worfs that get censored or if it is like in the program...

I wonder what words I can say.....

****... word that means male reproductive organ that starts with a C is censored.
D***....word that means male reproductive organ that starts with a D is not censored
P****..word that means male reproductive organ that starts with a P is not censored.

I had some others but I am getting bored with the topic so I deleted em.... oh well.. try it out for youreselves

dragons08
12-24-2005, 02:02 AM
lmao hahahahahahhaahha

people are going to come on here and be like wtf were they doing last night..

well i hate to leave you, but i am going to..d08 needs his sleep

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 02:03 AM
lmao hahahahahahhaahha

Night dude.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Anyone else staying up who wants to talk?... I am bored.

mad_fan
12-24-2005, 03:23 AM

No, I was just busy...:p

mad_fan
12-24-2005, 03:27 AM

I can't believe I'm reading you two at 3:00 am...:mad: I'm a sad case...:mad:

mad_fan
12-24-2005, 03:28 AM

Loser talk...:p :eek:

mad_fan
12-24-2005, 03:31 AM

that's easy...but it only works with ber cans...and then only the eighth one on...:D

mad_fan
12-24-2005, 03:37 AM

Good job SM...working aggyish into a sentence...:)

mad_fan
12-24-2005, 03:39 AM
lmao hahahahahahhaahha

I bet nobody but me reads more than the first three posts in this thread...:p

lonny23
12-24-2005, 05:54 AM

It's been dying out for a few weeks now. The title game score thread was 3 pages!:eek:

lonny23
12-24-2005, 05:55 AM
the drive for 8,000 looks like it wont be happening tonight..man this board is dead..i might have to break something
Those two new forums are the only reason I'll get to 10,000 before the end of the year.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 05:57 AM
Went to the Spurs game tonight.. Spurs won.. I sat within 15 feet of Eva... I found myself watching her most of the night.. even exchanged a few words with her at halftime.... Tony is a lucky man.
I'd be watching her, too. She has a great face, but the rest is above average, but not All-Star great.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:00 AM
It's going to take people coming up with stuff. You'll see Headliner, me, Dragons08, Wide, Mad, dada, Redneckn, Seguin, and maybe ReaganRattlers. Others will only be around occasionally. The people from off-topic will stay, but the football-only guys won't. You'll forget some of these guys are Hall of Famers because they won't be around much. This year will be OK until February because of recruiting and realignment. That will cause a spike after the holidays.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:03 AM
You had luster?
I think he started posting more WHEN he lost his luster. Lustful thoughts and this board don't usually match up!:D

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:04 AM
WROONGGGGG

I know it is stupid to be excited over brushing by a famous person but I am anyways so let me enjoy this. I was sitting 3 rows back of her.. it was halftime... I was leaving as she was heading back to her seat... and we were both in the same lane and it was one of those akward moments when someone is in front of you and you both try to go past eachother when you are going different ways but you both choose the same way like 3 times.. so finally we both kinda laughed and I said excuse me... and she was like... I am sorry... and I was like dont worry about it... and that was pretty much it.
At least you gave us the true story!

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:05 AM
i dont know?

I appeal for you to stop posting as much!:p

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:09 AM
You guys are going to get bored. I was off for almost 2 days because the network and phones were out. I wasn't on today because I was busy and that's going to increase over the next few weeks and I might be able to get some posting time in my last few weeks here. I have to move into a house when I get back and I also have to go to New Jersey for a week or two in March along with study for my promotion test in March. I'll post, but I know I can't come close to what I've done for the last 4 months.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:10 AM
I ordered a Shirly Temple tonight... didn't feel right ordering it... but it was good.
I didn't know they made Shirley Temple blow-up dolls!:p

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:13 AM
Yeah.. Lonny is pretty much letting all of us down.
The big thing is I'm on a different time schedule. I work in your early morning hours on Saturday. I had to work like 20 hours a day when I got here and that is about to start happening again. The middle was just a little break.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:14 AM
I'd like to see a picture of that, especially if it doesn't work. I think it has to be on the flat, hard part of your head.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:16 AM
i think i figured it out..

you put an indenture in it?
That was Bubba Smith's trick on the Miller Lite Beer commercials about 25 years ago. He crushed cans with his hand, but he squeezed the middle of the can before he crushed it.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:18 AM
I like the Chocolate Chip Blizzards from DQ. I remember when Blizzards were a lot bigger and cheaper.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:21 AM
I eat at Wendy's because they have the Triple Combo. I like Carl's Jr. better in Wichita Falls because they have the Double 6-dollar burger that weighs 1 pound. I get the combo supersized and I think it's $8.27 . 4 dollars doesn't go a long ways for me unless I eat at Cici's and get a military discount.

We have some good burger places in Wichita Falls that are mom and pop operations and not chains.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 06:24 AM

The McDonald's nuggets are better now than before. I like the Super Bowl special when you get like 50 nuggets for $6.

The Burger King chicken sandwiches are a lot smaller now than 20 years ago.

wide-e-wide
12-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Spurs game - Eva

Lakers game- Beyonce',Jessica Alba,Charlize Theron, and Michelle Rodriguez

Lakers- 1
Spurs -0

lonny23
12-24-2005, 09:42 AM

You need to go. That's a Texas tradition like Dairy Queen. I even ate at the Whataburger by the Sea in Corpus Christi where they all started in 1950.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 09:44 AM
I agree it's un-Texan like not eating at DQ!:mad:

lonny23
12-24-2005, 09:46 AM
I bet nobody but me reads more than the first three posts in this thread...:p
Nope, I read all of 'em and joined in after you.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Spurs game - Eva

Lakers- 1
Spurs -0
I'll take the Lakers crew, too.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 09:58 AM
I like the Chocolate Chip Blizzards from DQ. I remember when Blizzards were a lot bigger and cheaper.

That ain't no lie. They used to be huge and they were pretty cheap. Not that way anymore. I dont get to DQ much anymore.. I quit eating at Burger King because they b!tch at the counter refused to ask if she could help me because I shave my head. She didn't actually tell me that, but she let me know that's what it was about. Her shift leader asked her why she didnt ask to take my order and she replies: " I didn't feel like it." Shift leader says "oh, ok." Until she is fired, I refuse to eat there. Currently me and BK/HQ are in email talks about how to resolve this.

I still like a Frosty from Wendys.. Can't go wrong there.. Another good one is the Jamocha milkshake from Arbys. You have to have one if you have not. They are to die for.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 10:07 AM
That ain't no lie. They used to be huge and they were pretty cheap. Not that way anymore. I dont get to DQ much anymore.. I quit eating at Burger King because they b!tch at the counter refused to ask if she could help me because I shave my head. She didn't actually tell me that, but she let me know that's what it was about. Her shift leader asked her why she didnt ask to take my order and she replies: " I didn't feel like it." Shift leader says "oh, ok." Until she is fired, I refuse to eat there. Currently me and BK/HQ are in email talks about how to resolve this.

I still like a Frosty from Wendys.. Can't go wrong there.. Another good one is the Jamocha milkshake from Arbys. You have to have one if you have not. They are to die for.
Go eat at another Burger King. Don't stay away from all of them. I eat a lot of hamburgers, but haven't had one in Kyrgyzstan!:eek:

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 10:19 AM
Go eat at another Burger King. Don't stay away from all of them. I eat a lot of hamburgers, but haven't had one in Kyrgyzstan!:eek:

No. I refuse to spend 1cent with them until they fire her. If that is what they consider customer service, then I'll have no part of it. I have gotten the email addresses from the other 4 BK's I eat at in Texas and Louisiana and let them know that I wont be spending any money with them until the one in Henderson fires that girl. I am doing to them what people to do Sears. If anyone as Sears pisses a customer off, they will refuse to shop at any of them. That kind of thing generally will work too.

I eat a lot of burgers as well. The best I've ever had has been from the General Store/ Post office in Woodlawn Texas and at the Fina in Uncertain Texas. Both of those burgers are to die for.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:30 AM
No. I refuse to spend 1cent with them until they fire her. If that is what they consider customer service, then I'll have no part of it. I have gotten the email addresses from the other 4 BK's I eat at in Texas and Louisiana and let them know that I wont be spending any money with them until the one in Henderson fires that girl. I am doing to them what people to do Sears. If anyone as Sears pisses a customer off, they will refuse to shop at any of them. That kind of thing generally will work too.

I eat a lot of burgers as well. The best I've ever had has been from the General Store/ Post office in Woodlawn Texas and at the Fina in Uncertain Texas. Both of those burgers are to die for.
I was in Uncertain back in June. I wasn't quite sure where I was!:p

It's cool around Uncertain. That's where they film those Andy Sidaris action movies with all the girls you usually see in magazines.;)

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:34 AM

I think it was just hate from Longview filtering down to Henderson. I guess that means you take 79 to go back to Shreveport. I went to see Aunt Jemima's grave outside of Hearne earlier this year. I almost sent a black girl into shock at the Dairy Queen when I said I wanted to go see the grave.:D She said, "That's my family's cemetery." There probably aren't a lot of white guys that go see her grave. They even have pancakes on the tombstone.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 11:34 AM
I was in Uncertain back in June. I wasn't quite sure where I was!:p

It's cool around Uncertain. That's where they film those Andy Sidaris action movies with all the girls you usually see in magazines.;)

I haven't been out that way in a while. I used to have a few customers out there so I was there frequently. Now, I am a desk jockey. So no more travelling around. Even if I did still do the driving to fix it thing, Uncertain is in Shreveports area.

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 11:38 AM
I think it was just hate from Longview filtering down to Henderson. I guess that means you take 79 to go back to Shreveport. I went to see Aunt Jemima's grave outside of Hearne earlier this year. I almost sent a black girl into shock at the Dairy Queen when I said I wanted to go see the grave.:D She said, "That's my family's cemetery." There probably aren't a lot of white guys that go see her grave. They even have pancakes on the tombstone.

I didn't know that's where she's buried at. I'd like to go and see that sometime. I pass right thru Hearne on the way back home. I loves AJ syrup.
Yes, I take 79 back to Shreveport. Actually, I take 79 to I-20, then it changes to La169 if you cross I20. I take that to the Blanchard-LaTex Rd. Then I take a right. Then I go right thru Blanchard and 6 miles from Blanchard is the farm. It takes me exactly 5 hours doing the speed limit to get from Austin to the farm.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 11:51 AM
I didn't know that's where she's buried at. I'd like to go and see that sometime. I pass right thru Hearne on the way back home. I loves AJ syrup.
Yes, I take 79 back to Shreveport. Actually, I take 79 to I-20, then it changes to La169 if you cross I20. I take that to the Blanchard-LaTex Rd. Then I take a right. Then I go right thru Blanchard and 6 miles from Blanchard is the farm. It takes me exactly 5 hours doing the speed limit to get from Austin to the farm.
I couldn't find it the first time I looked, but I did when I came back. You have to drive through Hearne and head east on the Farm Road that passes through town. You'll turn left at the church a few miles down the road. I think it's the first Church and you turn left. After about a mile, you'll turn on a gravel road and the cemetery will be on your left side. I almost ran into the highway driving too fast leaving the cemetery. I don't have my book here that gives the name of the cemetery, but it's in Texas Oddities.

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/metropolitan/96/04/07/aunt-jemima.html

Rosie Lee Moore was Aunt Jemima for 21 years.

yankee
12-24-2005, 02:34 PM
lonny, u know when u get back to texas?

lonny23
12-24-2005, 03:06 PM
lonny, u know when u get back to texas?
January 23rd. I have to go to New Jersey for a week or 2 in March and maybe deploy again in May. I have to go to NJ to prepare for what a deployment is like, but I'll just be coming off of a deployment and my 3rd one in the last 3 years!:D

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:08 PM
I'd be watching her, too. She has a great face, but the rest is above average, but not All-Star great.

I think she is amazing... body and face. I don't like big butts or big boobs... I like a beautiful face and a small petite girl.. she is gorgeous to me.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:09 PM
It's going to take people coming up with stuff. You'll see Headliner, me, Dragons08, Wide, Mad, dada, Redneckn, Seguin, and maybe ReaganRattlers. Others will only be around occasionally. The people from off-topic will stay, but the football-only guys won't. You'll forget some of these guys are Hall of Famers because they won't be around much. This year will be OK until February because of recruiting and realignment. That will cause a spike after the holidays.

Yeah.. I will totally be around... I have been in offseason for about 2 months now. We will know eachother well by the time football season comes around again. Lookin' foward to it.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:11 PM
At least you gave us the true story!

Seguin Matadors... the truth and nothing but.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:13 PM
The McDonald's nuggets are better now than before. I like the Super Bowl special when you get like 50 nuggets for $6.

The Burger King chicken sandwiches are a lot smaller now than 20 years ago.

My buddy downed a 50 peice by himself... that man is a legend to me... still manages to keep a 6 pack too... basterd.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Spurs game - Eva

Lakers- 1
Spurs -0

You can have Beyonce... she is the most overrated women there is.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:15 PM
You need to go. That's a Texas tradition like Dairy Queen. I even ate at the Whataburger by the Sea in Corpus Christi where they all started in 1950.

As have I.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:18 PM
No. I refuse to spend 1cent with them until they fire her. If that is what they consider customer service, then I'll have no part of it. I have gotten the email addresses from the other 4 BK's I eat at in Texas and Louisiana and let them know that I wont be spending any money with them until the one in Henderson fires that girl. I am doing to them what people to do Sears. If anyone as Sears pisses a customer off, they will refuse to shop at any of them. That kind of thing generally will work to

Grow up.

SeguinMatadors
12-24-2005, 09:21 PM
January 23rd. I have to go to New Jersey for a week or 2 in March and maybe deploy again in May. I have to go to NJ to prepare for what a deployment is like, but I'll just be coming off of a deployment and my 3rd one in the last 3 years!:D

I don't know how you do it... leave the ones you love for that long at a time.. I couldn't do it.

lonny23
12-25-2005, 05:42 AM
Seguin Matadors... the truth and nothing but.
Except for how great of a pimp you are!:p

lonny23
12-25-2005, 05:43 AM
Yeah.. I will totally be around... I have been in offseason for about 2 months now. We will know eachother well by the time football season comes around again. Lookin' foward to it.
But, not like that PM you sent me that one time!:p

lonny23
12-25-2005, 05:51 AM
My buddy downed a 50 peice by himself... that man is a legend to me... still manages to keep a 6 pack too... basterd.
Eating is what I'm known for. The Mexican restaurant in Dover, DE gave me food poisoning one time because they were losing too much money on me eating all you can eat tacos for $3.60 with a military discount. I used to eat 12 and then went to 15 and 18. They poisoned me when I ate 18!:D

The chow hall in Dover closed for a year and I was living in the dorms and had to eat out everyday. I just went with the discounts. I only ate pizza on Sunday and Wednesday because I could get a large pepperoni pizza for $5. Tacos were on Tuesday for $3.60 . Friday was Arby's and their 5 roast beef sandwiches for $5.55 . I ate at Golden Corral to break up the monotony, but it got old eating the same stuff. I know Dairy Queen had a day when I could get 5 hamburger for $5. I ate at Taco Bell, diners, and other places, but my main places were the one's who had specials. I think I had a good special for 5 of the 7 days each week.

I can sit and eat boiled shrimp for hours.

lonny23
12-25-2005, 05:56 AM
You can have Beyonce... she is the most overrated women there is.
If we're talking about who you could put up with in a relationship, most of these women are fake and you'd want to have nothing to do with them. I like Beyonce and she's from Texas. She kinda stands on the fence and wants to be black and white, but that's good for sales. I don't know what she's like as a person, but there's one person out there who I think is the coolest person in the world.

My all-time fave for having beauty and a good personality is Tyra Banks. She's now a retired model, but she's down to earth and nothing like the other models or entertainers.

lonny23
12-25-2005, 05:58 AM
Grow up.
Unless the other BK's are owned by the same person, they can't do anything about firing her. Redneckn, have you been back to the Henderson BK to see if she's still there? Unless more people complain, you're not going to get what you want.

lonny23
12-25-2005, 06:06 AM
I don't know how you do it... leave the ones you love for that long at a time.. I couldn't do it.
I don't have a choice. After time goes by, you get used to it. The big thing for me is that I cherish days pretty much equally. June the 3rd can be just as good of a day to be with my family as December 25th. For the record, my holidays have been spent like this:

Thanksgiving through New Year's 1991-1993 in Alaska. I did spend the 3 Christmases with friends.

Thanksgiving through New Year's 1994-1996 in Delaware. I went to my friend's parents house for Thanksgiving and Christmas twice. My parents saw me for Christmas in 1996.

Thanksgiving through New Year's 1997-2000 in Korea. We had parties in the dorm in 1997, but 1998-2000 was with my wife.

Thanksgiving through New Year's 2001-2004 is when I could finally see my relatives. You get used to not being home for the holidays when you do it 10 straight years.

mad_fan
12-25-2005, 08:21 AM
I remember not being able to get a CHRISTmas card in Dharan, Saudi Arabia to send home...:mad: The building I lived in at Khobar Towers was hit by a terrorist truck bomb years later...'96, I think...the evil empire...:mad:

lonny23
12-25-2005, 08:56 AM
I remember not being able to get a CHRISTmas card in Dharan, Saudi Arabia to send home...:mad: The building I lived in at Khobar Towers was hit by a terrorist truck bomb years later...'96, I think...the evil empire...:mad:
Hey, they're doing it in America, too. We wish people "Seasons Greetings". That season has a name and it's called Christmas!:mad: My cousin was told a few weeks ago that he wasn't going to get a bonus for Christmas because he sent out a Christmas email. His company warned everybody about sending out emails like that, but they only punished the new guys for doing it. Wal-Mart and pretty much everybody has tried to take the name of Christmas away.

If you take away Christmas, you better take away Kwaanza, Hannukah, and Ramadan, too. I don't celebrate that other stuff, but others are more than welcome to do so if they choose. It never was an issue about Separation of Chruch and State and an effort to interpret the Constitution, becuase they completely butchered the clause about not establishing a national religion. This issue has always been about eliminating the name of Jesus from the hearts and minds of the general populace. Those who love evil hate Jesus because he stood for good and what's right. Their hearts were convicted for their evil ways at one time, but that conviction turned into hate and the current efforts to ban anything that promotes the Bible, the God of creation, and especially Jesus.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

SeguinMatadors
12-25-2005, 06:08 PM
But, not like that PM you sent me that one time!:p

haha, we will NEVER know eachother that well.

SeguinMatadors
12-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Eating is what I'm known for. The Mexican restaurant in Dover, DE gave me food poisoning one time because they were losing too much money on me eating all you can eat tacos for $3.60 with a military discount. I used to eat 12 and then went to 15 and 18. They poisoned me when I ate 18!:D

The chow hall in Dover closed for a year and I was living in the dorms and had to eat out everyday. I just went with the discounts. I only ate pizza on Sunday and Wednesday because I could get a large pepperoni pizza for $5. Tacos were on Tuesday for $3.60 . Friday was Arby's and their 5 roast beef sandwiches for $5.55 . I ate at Golden Corral to break up the monotony, but it got old eating the same stuff. I know Dairy Queen had a day when I could get 5 hamburger for $5. I ate at Taco Bell, diners, and other places, but my main places were the one's who had specials. I think I had a good special for 5 of the 7 days each week.

I can sit and eat boiled shrimp for hours.

Well, I can honestly say... I am looking foward to meeting you over a meal... talking football... and having an eat-off.

lonny23
12-25-2005, 07:50 PM
Well, I can honestly say... I am looking foward to meeting you over a meal... talking football... and having an eat-off.
I can't eat what I once could, but I can still get the old spirit back sometimes like when I ate that 72 ounce steak with the fixings in Amarillo.

SeguinMatadors
12-25-2005, 07:53 PM
I can't eat what I once could, but I can still get the old spirit back sometimes like when I ate that 72 ounce steak with the fixings in Amarillo.
INSANE... How much did that cost you!??! I always pay about 16 dollars for a 12 ounce steak and am left craving about 4 more. I want to try that.

lonny23
12-25-2005, 08:23 PM
INSANE... How much did that cost you!??! I always pay about 16 dollars for a 12 ounce steak and am left craving about 4 more. I want to try that.
4 more steaks or 4 more ounces?

It cost $54 for the steak because I didn't finish the steak, baked potato, salad, shrimp cocktail, and roll within 1 hour. I still had about 4-6 ounces of steak left.

SeguinMatadors
12-25-2005, 08:40 PM

It cost $54 for the steak because I didn't finish the steak, baked potato, salad, shrimp cocktail, and roll within 1 hour. I still had about 4-6 ounces of steak left.

4 more steaks. Speed is my specialty.... I think I want to go for it.

wide-e-wide
12-25-2005, 09:13 PM

$54?????

Heeeeell no...

For $54 I can get a 30pk of beer,a bag of charcoal,a big *** porterhouse,lighter fluid,some chedder mashed potatoes and eat it
as slow as I want on my patio at home.

SeguinMatadors
12-25-2005, 10:11 PM
I hate making girls mad.

SeguinMatadors
12-25-2005, 10:17 PM
INSANE. Is it just my family or are others crazy.... My aunt.. I swear to God she thinks the rest of the world is there to serve her. For instance, today, she was sitting on the couch and the remote was by her feet.. calls me from 30 feet away to go pick it up and hand it to her.

Another time, my cousins BF is the manager at a Johnny Carino's... she goes in... gets completely plastered and expects it to be on the house.

Other times, she will call you over to mow her fat *** lawn and give you 5 dollars as a tip... thinking she is kind.

:mad:

mad_fan
12-25-2005, 10:58 PM
$54?????

Heeeeell no...

For $54 I can get a 30pk of beer,a bag of charcoal,a big *** porterhouse,lighter fluid,some chedder mashed potatoes and eat it

:eek: I thought Mrs Wide put a stop to that...:eek:

I tellin'...you're probably not even supposed to write about them...:p

lonny23
12-26-2005, 07:43 AM
INSANE. Is it just my family or are others crazy.... My aunt.. I swear to God she thinks the rest of the world is there to serve her. For instance, today, she was sitting on the couch and the remote was by her feet.. calls me from 30 feet away to go pick it up and hand it to her.

Another time, my cousins BF is the manager at a Johnny Carino's... she goes in... gets completely plastered and expects it to be on the house.

Other times, she will call you over to mow her fat *** lawn and give you 5 dollars as a tip... thinking she is kind.

:mad:
Being lazy like that, my guess is your aunt is FAT! Fat people are lazy and that's how they get fat. My dad used to call me in from another room to go do something for him. I always hated it.

lonny23
12-26-2005, 07:45 AM
$54?????

Heeeeell no...

I don't drink, but I'll pay the $54, not have to cook, and sit in front of everybody pulling a stunt to get my name on the Big Texas Steakhouse website.:D

garlandowl08
12-26-2005, 04:22 PM
Homer Simpson did it...and I'll be here alllllllllll offseason...just like last year and the year before.

wide-e-wide
12-26-2005, 04:27 PM
:eek: I thought Mrs Wide put a stop to that...:eek:

I tellin'...you're probably not even supposed to write about them...:p

Well...that's what I used to do. Now I get a 12pk.
I haven't had a beer since the Big XII championship game...:eek: almost 4 weeks ago. I am drinking this weekend and the night of the Rose Bowl...and then I quit for another month.

lonny23
12-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Well...that's what I used to do. Now I get a 12pk.
I haven't had a beer since the Big XII championship game...:eek: almost 4 weeks ago. I am drinking this weekend and the night of the Rose Bowl...and then I quit for another month.
When do you drink again after the Super Bowl? You won't drink at all before you know it.

dragons08
12-26-2005, 09:55 PM
wait wide i thought you were giving up smoking not drinking?

dragons08
12-26-2005, 10:24 PM
im getting my 8k tonight

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:09 PM

He needs to give up both.

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:09 PM
im getting my 8k tonight

I would like to get my first K tonight... I doubt it though.

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:12 PM
I would like to get my first K tonight... I doubt it though.
you have a better chance than me to get it..im working with the new 'hit' thing or whatever..some chick made me a myspace and im trying to figure it out

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:17 PM
you have a better chance than me to get it..im working with the new 'hit' thing or whatever..some chick made me a myspace and im trying to figure it out

Wow.. Trev... this is the last time I ever respond to your post.. now go run along kiddo.. with taht myspace.

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Wow.. Trev... this is the last time I ever respond to your post.. now go run along kiddo.. with taht myspace.
yea 'i conformed'

i dont get what all the fuss is about with this thing..all it is, is AIM..thats all it is..gotta keep the chicks happy bro, a chick made it so i have to 'use' it

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:21 PM
me and d08 are going to play some good ol' football tomorrow. i'm pretty excited.

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:23 PM
me and d08 are going to play some good ol' football tomorrow. i'm pretty excited.

You guys are lucky I am not near Southlake.. none of you could guard me. I gurantee it. Do you play tackle?

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:24 PM
You guys are lucky I am not near Southlake.. none of you could guard me. I gurantee it. Do you play tackle?

hell yeah we play tackle, we're big boys.

pshh i could shut you down, i learned from scott simpson himself

SeguinMatadors
yea 'i conformed'

i dont get what all the fuss is about with this thing..all it is, is AIM..thats all it is..gotta keep the chicks happy bro, a chick made it so i have to 'use' it

Lalalala *not responding*

dragons08
yea should be awesome again

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:25 PM
dcrew learned from the great scott simpson

SeguinMatadors
hell yeah we play tackle, we're big boys.

pshh i could shut you down, i learned from scott simpson himself

Hahaha, you play with DO8... you can't be thattt big or he would be in a body bag. Damn, all of us from the 5a really need to meet up and play some football... I would have all of you in awe.

dragons08
Lalalala *not responding*
you accomplished that goal..:rolleyes:

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Hahaha, you play with DO8... you can't be thattt big or he would be in a body bag. Damn, all of us from the 5a really need to meet up and play some football... I would have all of you in awe.
im roughly 6..dc your like waht 6 as well??

yea check my bbq and football thread

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Who is simpson? *A response to Dcrew.. not DO8*

BAMF cowboy

actually d08 is surprisingly athletic. i thought to myself "pshh a band kid...how big and fast can he be"

he surprised me, he's got some good hands too...dare i say....d08's got game??

BAMF cowboy
Who is simpson? *A response to Dcrew.. not DO8*

scott simpson...starting cb for the dragons past two years. an awesome and very underrated db...good friend of mine

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:28 PM
im roughly 6..dc your like waht 6 as well??

yea check my bbq and football thread

actually im 5'9:(

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:28 PM
actually d08 is surprisingly athletic. i thought to myself "pshh a band kid...how big and fast can he be"

LOL... I wouldn't go as far to say he has game. That is cool though.. do you play any sports? How big are you?

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:29 PM
scott simpson...starting cb for the dragons past two years. an awesome and very underrated db...good friend of mine

headed to the navy to play ball i might add

BAMF cowboy
LOL... I wouldn't go as far to say he has game. That is cool though.. do you play any sports? How big are you?

im 5'9, 175. i play soccer. deceptively fast for my size. got some upper body strength from all those pushups!

SeguinMatadors

That is cool. My friend is better than yours at football.. nananana boo boo.. haha kidding.

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:31 PM

thanks buddy...you got game to..lets hope to be on the same team..we both seem to be good at getting to the deep ball

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:31 PM
im 5'9, 175. i play soccer. deceptively fast for my size. got some upper body strength from all those pushups!

That's good size... I expect you to lay the wood on D08... Why on earth do you play Soccer and not football?:confused:

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:32 PM
That's good size... I expect you to lay the wood on D08... Why on earth do you play Soccer and not football?:confused:

well im english...so it's part of my blood. i played football in middle school, and wanted to play in high school but my councelor told me i had to pick (which was complete BS) so naturally i picked soccer, b/c i was far better.

although i was a pretty ****** DT.... undersized but scrappy

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:33 PM
thanks buddy...you got game to..lets hope to be on the same team..we both seem to be good at getting to the deep ball

yeah...that was sweet when i tipped that one ddep ball and you intercepted it. d08 + dc06 = unstoppable

BAMF cowboy

one of these days.... can't go for the 'user big hit' everytime;)

dragons08
no way your 5'9''...you looked taller..i guess your speed made you look tall

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:35 PM
yeah...that was sweet when i tipped that one ddep ball and you intercepted it. d08 + dc06 = unstoppable
yea that was sweet..plus the deep threat on offense..all we need is a qb to throw it..ficken should do that hes got a good arm

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:37 PM
then the board will be even MORE boring

im sure there wil be kids there that dc wnats to nail more than me..

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:37 PM
one of these days.... can't go for the 'user big hit' everytime;)

Haha... a gamer too I see. Bad ***.

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Haha... a gamer too I see. Bad ***.
i gotta expirment with madden..ncaa i own at madden 06 i suck at..the whole qb vision stuff..gotta get used to it

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:39 PM
I am just telling you guys right now.. I am too fast, too big, and too good for any of you... if you guys would like a lesson sometime.. let me know.:cool:

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:40 PM
(D08) Did somebody say something? Hmm...:)

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:41 PM
I am just telling you guys right now.. I am too fast, too big, and too good for any of you... if you guys would like a lesson sometime.. let me know.:cool:

man im intimidated

let me tell you little something about southlake carroll. EVERYONE's got game here...even the band kids. heck im willing to bet you could suit up some crew and band kids and they would beat richland

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:41 PM
i dont know..i bet this 8th grade kid could of stopped you

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:42 PM
man im intimidated

let me tell you little something about southlake carroll. EVERYONE's got game here...even the band kids. heck im willing to bet you could suit up some crew and band kids and they would beat richland
can any crew and band kids throw a deep ball? that seems to be the problem..nobody can throw more than 30 yards accurate

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:43 PM
(D08) Did somebody say something? Hmm...:)
no, but i typed something

BAMF cowboy
12-26-2005, 11:43 PM
no, but i typed something

we'd find someone

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:46 PM
we'd find someone
?????:confused:

SeguinMatadors
12-26-2005, 11:46 PM
man im intimidated

God I want to play football with you now. I want you to try and guard me. Should be interesting.

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:48 PM
God I want to play football with you now. I want you to try and guard me. Should be interesting.
play with us band kids...already broke some kids collarbone..and some dudes 'personal area' was brusied for 2 weeks..he went to doc, doc said "holy shitt" hahha he should be fine now..

dragons08
12-26-2005, 11:57 PM
and this thread died..

mad_fan
12-26-2005, 11:59 PM
and this thread died..

It didn't die...you guys killed the poor thing.:p

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:01 AM
i blame seguin

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 12:02 AM
i blame seguin

second

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Mad fan.. tell that teenie bopper to do us all a favor and go play on myspace....:p :D

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:03 AM
second
majority rules..seguin gets the chair

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 12:04 AM
Mad fan.. tell that teenie bopper to do us all a favor and go play on myspace....:p :D

ahh myspace....people say it's internet crack. it was in fact a gateway drug for me...as now i am addicted to 5a

dragons08
woah woah

a chick made it, so i have to use it..you wouldnt know how to keep chicks happy and what not:p

SeguinMatadors
second

Damn D-crew.. don't even know me and you are already hatin'..

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:05 AM
ahh myspace....people say it's internet crack. it was in fact a gateway drug for me...as now i am addicted to 5a
yea 5a is my drug

myspace is the chick pleaser

seguin is the board loser

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:05 AM
he picked up your vibe

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 12:06 AM

Haha.. nice.

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 12:10 AM
yea 5a is my drug

myspace is the chick pleaser

seguin is the board loser

seriously! that's all its good for...gotta love 'em cheerleaders

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 12:10 AM

haha i got nothing against ya man...just gotta back my boy d08

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:11 AM
seriously! that's all its good for...gotta love 'em cheerleaders
cheerleaders..their hot and all..but not the brigest bulb in the bunch

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 12:11 AM
cheerleaders..their hot and all..but not the brigest bulb in the bunch

all the better...:D

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:13 AM
all the better...:D
yea, you can skip the whole step involing alchol and all :p

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 12:18 AM
haha i got nothing against ya man...just gotta back my boy d08

Hahaaaaaa its cool

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:18 AM
Hahaaaaaa
what? hes gotta back a winner...if he backed a loser then hed be a loser

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 12:24 AM
what? hes gotta back a winner...if he backed a loser then hed be a loser

D08... you are in band. I win.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:25 AM
D08... you are in band. I win.
the dragon band is full of cool kids :cool:

ask dc06

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 12:28 AM
the dragon band is full of cool kids :cool:

ask dc06

No band kid will ever touch my level of coolness.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 12:30 AM
No band kid will ever touch my level of coolness.
didt know they had negative levels

lonny23
12-27-2005, 04:40 AM
man im intimidated

You could suit up some of us old farts and we'd beat Richland, too.

lonny23
12-27-2005, 04:44 AM
It's supposed to be stuff that's too off-topic for off-topic and they talk about football!:D

mad_fan
12-27-2005, 05:52 AM
It's supposed to be stuff that's too off-topic for off-topic and they talk about football!:D

They have to talk football somewhere...:D

lonny23
12-27-2005, 06:33 AM
They have to talk football somewhere...:D
I forgot football IS off-topic for them!:p

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:02 AM
I forgot football IS off-topic for them!:p
exactly..remember this thread was created by me..

wide-e-wide
12-27-2005, 02:46 PM

Smoking stops Jan. 5 for good...the drinking thing is just something I am doing for the hell of it. Sort of paying homage to the football gods for allowing my Horns to have such a great season. Hey...if Trinity can have a sun God...I can have a football God.

KT2000
12-27-2005, 02:49 PM
Why do we call it "heartburn" when it actually inflames in the throat and/or stomach? Discuss.

Redneckn
12-27-2005, 03:26 PM
Why do we call it "heartburn" when it actually inflames in the throat and/or stomach? Discuss.

Never thought about that one since I've never had a problem with it... This could get interesting..haha

garlandowl08
12-27-2005, 06:19 PM

Where the heck did that come from? People are stupid...they feel burining in their chest and call it heart burn...if you can't tell, I have no idea.

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 08:01 PM
People are stupid..

Yo mama.

lonny23
12-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Smoking stops Jan. 5 for good...the drinking thing is just something I am doing for the hell of it. Sort of paying homage to the football gods for allowing my Horns to have such a great season. Hey...if Trinity can have a sun God...I can have a football God.
Using that logic, shouldn't you repay the gods and quit for good if UT wins?:D

lonny23
12-27-2005, 09:15 PM
It's definitely off of any topic we've discussed so far in this thread. I have no idea why they call it that.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 10:44 PM
maybe because you feel the burn in your heart area

dragons08
12-27-2005, 10:45 PM
8k or bust

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 10:46 PM
8k or bust

ill help ya out big guy....so umm...football today...good times

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:13 PM
alright thanks...yeah it was okay..like i said so much better in cleats

SeguinMatadors

Who played well?

dragons08
Who played well?
both of us

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:15 PM
both of us

How many guys do yall play with? How big of a field? What are the rules? 2 pt. conversions? Every TD counts as 7 or what?

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:18 PM
How many guys do yall play with? How big of a field? What are the rules? 2 pt. conversions? Every TD counts as 7 or what?

half field, about 40 yards wide. its tackle. no conversions. 6 seconds before you can rush qb. 4 - 5 downs depending on # of people.

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Who played well?

yeah, we were clearly the best, cept we didnt play with that great players...regardless, i felt i had a great day.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:20 PM
dragoncrew answered it

sometiems we make it bigger depening on people..td is just 7 pts..we dont keep score anyways..kickoff is touch...everything else tackle..

amount of people=how many show up theres no limited number

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:21 PM
half field, about 40 yards wide. its tackle. no conversions. 6 seconds before you can rush qb. 4 - 5 downs depending on # of people.

Sounds like a solid game. How many do players do you typically get out there? Is there any real players that play? Have you ever timed your 40 and all of those athletic measurments?

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Sounds like a solid game. How many do players do you typically get out there? Is there any real players that play? Have you ever timed your 40 and all of those athletic measurments?

lol we're not THAT hardcore. we dont keep score or anything, it's honestly really who can make the flashiest play, and look good. last time we had about 14, this time only 8

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:22 PM
dragoncrew answered it

sometiems we make it bigger depening on people..td is just 7 pts..we dont keep score anyways..kickoff is touch...everything else tackle..

amount of people=how many show up theres no limited number

You don't keep score? What is this.. peewee? I hate to lose and everything is a competition to me.

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:23 PM
lol we're not THAT hardcore. we dont keep score or anything, it's honestly really who can make the flashiest play, and look good. last time we had about 14, this time only 8

Wow.. that is insane.. everything is a competition to me. You guys should see me on NCAA06... those games get intense. I refuse to lose.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:23 PM
yeah, we were clearly the best, cept we didnt play with that great players...regardless, i felt i had a great day.
yea we both probally had the most catches and most tds

we were on opposite teams for a while (we had sophs vs seniors and a soph) and we were 'winning' it seemed..then after a while dc joined my team and we just lit them up..we had the best wr's all on one team..dragoncrew, a friend of mine (who plays jv as a wr) and myself we kicked asss with that

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:25 PM
dragoncrew was a burner out there..he scored on like every catch

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:25 PM
Wow.. that is insane.. everything is a competition to me. You guys should see me on NCAA06... those games get intense. I refuse to lose.

well when you've got some 'radios' playing then its kinda hard to make it that competative

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:26 PM
my 8k, was telling how good at football dc is

BAMF cowboy

stiff-armed the same guy 3 times on one play....

dragons08
well when you've got some 'radios' playing then its kinda hard to make it that competative
hahahahahaha that one kid your like "is he retarted or something" i reply "no he just sucks and has no athletic ability"

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:27 PM
my 8k, was telling how good at football dc is

thanks man, congrats on 8k.

dont think that this means im not going to use my 1k to burn you (or try to)

SeguinMatadors

Ahh... Dcrew gots some speed.. how is SLC's soccer team Dcrew?

dragons08
stiff-armed the same guy 3 times on one play....
i didnt get to see that play, i was on the ground after getting nailed by the fat kids..which kid did you stiff arm? the kid with the black hat?

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:28 PM
i didnt get to see that play, i was on the ground after getting nailed by the fat kids..which kid did you stiff arm? the kid with the black hat?

yeah, and that small sorta chub guy with that long hair...got him 2 times

dragons08

thanks man..its all cool, i didnt even know it was my 8k till afterwards i would of burned you..oh well couple more weeks till that happens

SeguinMatadors

We are both shootin' for our first K tonight.

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:29 PM
Ahh... Dcrew gots some speed.. how is SLC's soccer team Dcrew?

a LOT better than last year. we finished 7th in district and had maybe 3 district wins. we return a lot of players (most of them were key players last year) so hopefully we're gonna be considerably better. playoffs is a possibility

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:30 PM
we should change the title of this thread to "D08, DC06, and Matadors Friendly Conversation"

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:31 PM
a LOT better than last year. we finished 7th in district and had maybe 3 district wins. we return a lot of players (most of them were key players last year) so hopefully we're gonna be considerably better. playoffs is a possibility

Wow.. Southlake isn't perfect. Don't expect a predominatly white school to be big on soccer anyways. Good luck with the season though.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:31 PM
yea i was thinking you guys would make playoffs this year..

some good jrs like rocko and will..they're both starting id imagine right?

bob and edguarado..man are they good..do they burn you in practice?

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:32 PM
we should change the title of this thread to "D08, DC06, and Matadors Friendly Conversation"
or like i said earlier.."pimp talk"

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:32 PM

Lol.. yeah.. this has pretty much turned into a 3 guy chat room.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Wow.. Southlake isn't perfect. Don't expect a predominatly white school to be big on soccer anyways. Good luck with the season though.
won state in ahh 2002 was it?

dragons08
Lol.. yeah.. this has pretty much turned into a 3 guy chat room.
we need some chicks to spice it up a bit

BAMF cowboy
won state in ahh 2002 was it?

'01, we havent been to playoffs since (also since ive been in high school)

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:34 PM
we need some chicks to spice it up a bit

seriously its a sausage fest in here

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:34 PM
yea i was thinking you guys would make playoffs this year..

some good jrs like rocko and will..they're both starting id imagine right?

bob and edguarado..man are they good..do they burn you in practice?

Rocko and Edguarado... lmao. Edguarado sounds like a soccer player. Rocko just reminds me of Rocko's modern life.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Rocko and Edguarado... lmao. Edguarado sounds like a soccer player. Rocko just reminds me of Rocko's modern life.
rocko's older bro is in the mls..the team from ohio i think?

BAMF cowboy

its true. we were the only slc team not to make it to playoffs....quite embarassing. but things are a lot differnet his year. last year was a lot of poor leadership by the seniors. a lot more talent this year, and more of a team feel.

SeguinMatadors
'01, we havent been to playoffs since (also since ive been in high school)

Damn... how do you go from state to no playoffs? I knwo you lose players but most state quality programs have players come in cycles.

BAMF cowboy

yeah, columbus crew i think.

yeah both those guys will start, will's really picked up his game

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:36 PM
Damn... how do you go from state to no playoffs? I knwo you lose players but most state quality programs have players come in cycles.

Two names:

Dom Mediate (now in the MLS)
Kyle Brown (in MLS minor league)

and a lot of talented guys

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:37 PM

Damn, you guys just got guys with professional genes in every sport.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:37 PM
yeah, columbus crew i think.

yeah both those guys will start, will's really picked up his game
little bro is right on his heels..

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:38 PM
little bro is right on his heels..

yep, too small to play varsity tho

SeguinMatadors
its true. we were the only slc team not to make it to playoffs....quite embarassing. but things are a lot differnet his year. last year was a lot of poor leadership by the seniors. a lot more talent this year, and more of a team feel.
Does anybodu actually go to soccer games? Other than parents?

dragons08
Damn, you guys just got guys with professional genes in every sport.
everysport? not so sure

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:39 PM
yep, too small to play varsity tho
yea the kid is extremly small...hes a speedster though

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:40 PM
SLC is nice but Westlake is still the place to be among high class public schools in TX.

BAMF cowboy

yeha man dragon stadium on friday nights...it's packed.

actually we got a good group of students coming until we started losing. the girls team went to playoffs last year and got a REALLY good crowd i'd say 500+ (which is GREAT for soccer)

dragons08
at our games last year..(this was the freshman team) we had about..10-15 people..and that was from BOTH schools combined

varisity i assume has a lot more than that..id hope at least..

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:41 PM

actually we got a good group of students coming until we started losing. the girls team went to playoffs last year and got a REALLY good crowd i'd say 500+ (which is GREAT for soccer)
girls team..did you guys scrimage them last year?

BAMF cowboy
12-27-2005, 11:42 PM
girls team..did you guys scrimage them last year?

unfortunately no...it would've done good for our confidence

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:43 PM

Yeah... 500 is damn good for soccer. At least we know soccer players play for the love of the game.. not the recognition.

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:44 PM
SLC is nice but Westlake is still the place to be among high class public schools in TX.
i think the 3 richest places..are

Highland Park
Southlake
Colleyville

top 3 in that order..per what ever it is..somebody posted it earlier this year..it could be diffrent based on what catagory

SeguinMatadors
at our games last year..(this was the freshman team) we had about..10-15 people..and that was from BOTH schools combined

varisity i assume has a lot more than that..id hope at least..

Damn.. did you play?

dragons08
unfortunately no...it would've done good for our confidence
we tried to scrimagge the girls last year..coach semler kept saying no, he didnt wnat us to embarss ourselves

dragons08
12-27-2005, 11:46 PM
Damn.. did you play?
yea started quite a few games last year

this year i was cut

SeguinMatadors
12-27-2005, 11:46 PM
i think the 3 richest places..are

Highland Park
Southlake
Colleyville

top 3 in that order..per what ever it is..somebody posted it earlier this year..it could be diffrent based on what catagory

Well, Westlake couldn't be far behind. It is like the best in Texas academically and it is just really nice. Ever been there? No wonder people like Earl Cambell move their kids in the area so they can go to school there.