PDA

View Full Version : Colts vs. Seahawks

TexasRed6x
12-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Who do you think is going to win this great matchup fellas? I think it's going to be the Colts winning in a shootout. I also think the Colts are going to go to Seattle with heavy hearts after the events that occurred on Thursday and they will do whatever they can to win this one for Coach Dungy.

yankee
12-23-2005, 02:22 PM
Who do you think is going to win this great matchup fellas? I think it's going to be the Colts winning in a shootout. I also think the Colts are going to go to Seattle with heavy hearts after the events that occurred on Thursday and they will do whatever they can to win this one for Coach Dungy.
good prediction. the colts will do it for dungy.

KatyTigerDad0407
12-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Colts will rest injured players. Could possibly be the actual SB. Seattle wins this one on the ground against Colt team that desides to rest.

TexasRed6x
12-23-2005, 06:39 PM
Yes they will try to rest their starters in this game. The Colts will be without WR Marvin Harrison with a fractured hand, LB Rob Morris, DT Corey Simon, and there is an outside chance that DE Dwight Freeney will be able to play. The Colts will go in banged up, but they will try to win this one for Dungy eventhough they may be without some key players. I expect them to win this game if Alexander doesn't get rested.

STJL41
12-23-2005, 07:32 PM
My conscience won't allow me to vote against the Colts. Following (a) the death of Dungy's son and (b) their loss to the Chargers, they Colts will come out with two big reasons to win. I see them running away with this one (viz their passsing game, of course).

dragons08
12-23-2005, 08:05 PM
seahawks..colts will rest up

Big_Maar
12-23-2005, 08:23 PM
Colts will rest some key players but I don't see them losing. It will be "Lets win one for Dungy", and they will. It will be an emotional game for both teams but Coach Dungy would want both teams out there playing. My prayers go out to him and his family.

TexasRed6x
12-23-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't see them losing this one either. They really want to win this one for the Dungy family. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Dungy Family.
Go COLTS

dragons08
12-25-2005, 12:44 AM
seahawks..colts will rest up
wow good pick d08