PDA

View Full Version : SLC = unclassy?

KTgrl2006
12-20-2005, 11:14 AM
just a thought tho, no one freak out and send me hate mail,cuz come on now,how could you hate me? :)

but why did SLC show some really unclassy behavior at the game Saturday by riding a 4-wheeler with a slc flag during KATY's half time performance? I just think that was really rude seeing that our band and drill team spent lots of hours over the past week,with finals and everything to practice that to perform really well for all the fans,didn't you're little 4-wheeler driver stop and consider that there is quiet a few seniors in Drill team and Band,and that was their last time to ever touch a field to perform on and have all eyes on them for maybe the rest of their lives?

maybe its just me,but i thought SLC had more class then that,but then again,maybe they can blame the bleach on their heads?

Just an idea have an OUTSTANDING day ya'll

:)

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Here we go again with this...

dragonfootballfan
12-20-2005, 11:17 AM
The Search Key is Your Friend (http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/search.php)

http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showthread.php?t=4942&highlight=Rowdy

Redneckn
12-20-2005, 01:15 PM
why did SLC show some really unclassy behavior at the game Saturday by riding a 4-wheeler with a slc flag during KATY's half time performance? I just think that was really rude seeing that our band and drill team spent lots of hours over the past week,with finals and everything to practice that to perform really well for all the fans,didn't you're little 4-wheeler driver stop and consider that there is quiet a few seniors in Drill team and Band,and that was their last time to ever touch a field to perform on and have all eyes on them for maybe the rest of their lives.

They kinda trashy up there in South Lake Kar'l. You'll have to try and overlook that... Hard as that may be...

bullrock
12-20-2005, 02:19 PM
If them drill team girls will join this forum and put their picture on it like you did, they might get noticed a couple of times a day. Are you on the drill team?

Favpack
12-20-2005, 04:10 PM
If them drill team girls will join this forum and put their picture on it like you did, they might get noticed a couple of times a day. Are you on the drill team?
Again proving it an utter mystery why Bullrock wasn't nominated for the dirty old man award!;) :D :confused: :p

BAMF cowboy
12-20-2005, 04:12 PM
just a thought tho, no one freak out and send me hate mail,cuz come on now,how could you hate me? :)

but why did SLC show some really unclassy behavior at the game Saturday by riding a 4-wheeler with a slc flag during KATY's half time performance? I just think that was really rude seeing that our band and drill team spent lots of hours over the past week,with finals and everything to practice that to perform really well for all the fans,didn't you're little 4-wheeler driver stop and consider that there is quiet a few seniors in Drill team and Band,and that was their last time to ever touch a field to perform on and have all eyes on them for maybe the rest of their lives?

maybe its just me,but i thought SLC had more class then that,but then again,maybe they can blame the bleach on their heads?

Just an idea have an OUTSTANDING day ya'll

:)

for the last time slc had nothing to do with it. read the freaking boards first there's only about 5 threads on this topic

Redneckn
12-20-2005, 04:26 PM
for the last time slc had nothing to do with it. read the freaking boards first there's only about 5 threads on this topic

Let's not get off the topic of how trashy the SLC people are. I was there.. I heard several admins from SLC telling some guy: "I don't care who's on the field! Get that 4wheeler out there!". It was really pathetic. JerryJones was heard saying: "Ain't no team from Katy or anywhere else gonna come into my house and get away with having a half time show where I don't get some attention!. Now, all y'all go and get some $10 nachos."

dragons08
12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
lock this thread, its pointless

yankee
12-20-2005, 10:02 PM
i would like to let everyone know that classless is the most overused word on this board and needs to be censored. slc wasnt class-oops, i mean the c-word, at the game. the 4 wheeler was just part of the halftime show.geez.

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 10:26 PM
i would like to let everyone know that classless is the most overused word on this board and needs to be censored. slc wasnt class-oops, i mean the c-word, at the game. the 4 wheeler was just part of the halftime show.geez.

double post...sorry.

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 10:27 PM

You're late dude...I pointed this out to everybody 3 weeks ago.

http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showthread.php?t=4407&highlight=classless

BAMF cowboy
12-20-2005, 10:30 PM

http://www.5atexasfootball.com/forum/vB/showthread.php?t=4407&highlight=classless

that single post made me a afraid to say the c-word

yankee
12-21-2005, 11:20 AM

srry about that. had i known that u said that, i wouldnt have said it.