PDA

View Full Version : So Debbie Gibson...is now Deborah Gibson?

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 01:27 AM
When the hell did that happen?
I call BS...that's Debbie.
I saw her on the Radio Music Awards tonight...
They announced her as "Deborah Gibson" I was like .."Damn..
homegirl looks just like Debbie Gibson...wait a minute...that ain't
no damn Deborah...that's Debbie"

So I refuse...she is forever Debbie to me...get over it.
Now sing "Lost in your eyes" so I can pretend I am 14 again.

And while I am on the subject...

Marky Mark...that's who you are dawg...You ain't no damn Mark Wahlberg I don't care how many bad movies you make...Your *** is Marky Mark...and you always will be...deal with it.
You are the dude with the partially metallic hat cocked sideways...and the really weak lyrical content. Be you...Be that dorky little quasi-rap artist...and embrace all that is Marky and the Funky Bunch. (and tell Donnie to sing "Hangin' tough" for me one more time"

Puff Daddy...your *** is Puff Daddy...stop it with P. Diddy...and now I just want to be called Diddy crrap...guess what?...your *** is Puff Daddy...now put your shiny pants back on...and make another tribute to Notorious B.I.G. song...you've only done that like 40 times...I know you have another one still left in you. ........P. Diddy?...get the (bleep) outta here...You are forever Puffy.

And last but not least...little Ricky Schroder...your *** is Ricky...stop trying to be a grown up Ricky...we all know that you are in fact still 15 years old...now stop it! You don't see Ralph Macchio running around demanding that we all call him Rick do you?....you know why?...because his *** is still 15 too!! Now get over yourself Ricky...invite Alfonzo Ribeiro over to the house...and ride in that little train your Daddy bought you. It's Ricky....forever Ricky....not Rick. Stop it!

lonny23
12-20-2005, 03:11 AM
When the hell did that happen?
I call BS...that's Debbie.
I saw her on the Radio Music Awards tonight...
They announced her as "Deborah Gibson" I was like .."Damn..
homegirl looks just like Debbie Gibson...wait a minute...that ain't
no damn Deborah...that's Debbie"

So I refuse...she is forever Debbie to me...get over it.
Now sing "Lost in your eyes" so I can pretend I am 14 again.

And while I am on the subject...

Marky Mark...that's who you are dawg...You ain't no damn Mark Wahlberg I don't care how many bad movies you make...Your *** is Marky Mark...and you always will be...deal with it.
You are the dude with the partially metallic hat cocked sideways...and the really weak lyrical content. Be you...Be that dorky little quasi-rap artist...and embrace all that is Marky and the Funky Bunch. (and tell Donnie to sing "Hangin' tough" for me one more time"

Puff Daddy...your *** is Puff Daddy...stop it with P. Diddy...and now I just want to be called Diddy crrap...guess what?...your *** is Puff Daddy...now put your shiny pants back on...and make another tribute to Notorious B.I.G. song...you've only done that like 40 times...I know you have another one still left in you. ........P. Diddy?...get the (bleep) outta here...You are forever Puffy.

And last but not least...little Ricky Schroder...your *** is Ricky...stop trying to be a grown up Ricky...we all know that you are in fact still 15 years old...now stop it! You don't see Ralph Macchio running around demanding that we all call him Rick do you?....you know why?...because his *** is still 15 too!! Now get over yourself Ricky...invite Alfonzo Ribeiro over to the house...and ride in that little train your Daddy bought you. It's Ricky....forever Ricky....not Rick. Stop it!
She changed to Deborah around 1997. It's the same story everytime. Teen girl comes out and sings soft pop songs, she gets in her 20's and the agent says to change the songs, sing about sex, and dress provocatively. In her case, it also required a name change. I have her first 5 CD's and never bought anything from like 1997 on.

With that in mind, Longview fans....

a state title is "Only In Your Dreams"!:p

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 11:18 AM
She changed to Deborah around 1997. It's the same story everytime. Teen girl comes out and sings soft pop songs, she gets in her 20's and the agent says to change the songs, sing about sex, and dress provocatively. In her case, it also required a name change. I have her first 5 CD's and never bought anything from like 1997 on.

With that in mind, Longview fans....

a state title is "Only In Your Dreams"!:p

So her agent wanted to change her from Little Debbie...to...Debbie does Dallas?

whoa...that's awesome.

dragonfootballfan
12-20-2005, 11:34 AM
So her agent wanted to change her from Little Debbie...to...Debbie does Dallas?

I am trying to figure out which one Coach Fran would prefer. I mean most middle aged men prefer debbie does dallas, but I think Fran will stay loyal to his first and only love Little Debbie. I doubt he has sampled both, but he told me that little Debbie had a mucher sweeter cream filling.

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 12:01 PM
I am trying to figure out which one Coach Fran would prefer. I mean most middle aged men prefer debbie does dallas, but I think Fran will stay loyal to his first and only love Little Debbie. I doubt he has sampled both, but he told me that little Debbie had a mucher sweeter cream filling.

Yeah but who wins out if it is Little Debbie or Lassie?

dragonfootballfan
12-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Yeah but who wins out if it is Little Debbie or Lassie?
Are we talking Zebra Cakes vs. Current Lassie

or

Oatmeal Pies vs. Dead Lassie

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 12:34 PM
Let's make it interesting...

Oatmeal Creme Pies vs. Current/Dead Reveille

I'm going with dead reveille...she has her own scoreboard...Fran can't ignore a fine,fine aggy tradition such as that.

But he does have a weakness for the little girl in the funny hat.

bullrock
12-20-2005, 02:23 PM
How do ya'll dream up all this *****??

wide-e-wide
12-20-2005, 08:13 PM
How do ya'll dream up all this *****??

Hey...she's the one that changed her name...I didn't dream that up.
And Fran...well Fran is Fran...

AZTiger
12-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Electric Youth ruled!

Slotback
12-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Debbie Gibson? Didn't she take her clothes off for Playboy a few years back?

dragons08
12-23-2005, 10:31 PM
of course not, she left her clothes ON for playboy, you got it completly mixed up

lonny23
12-24-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't remember hearing that. I liked to play "Shake Your Love" and shake my wife's head!:D

Redneckn
12-24-2005, 12:33 PM
I've never really payed attention to DG. I had actually forgotten about her until this thread.

jtk1519
12-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Yeah, she was in Playboy. Not a bad spread, but it did kinda scar me. I was a kid growing up when she was the big thing. Seeing her naked a decade or so later messed with my mind.

lonny23
12-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Yeah, she was in Playboy. Not a bad spread, but it did kinda scar me. I was a kid growing up when she was the big thing. Seeing her naked a decade or so later messed with my mind.
It's all a part of the game. They're never as innocent as they act in their teen years.

dada
12-27-2005, 08:49 AM
I saw Mary Lou Retton(sp) in target.