PDA

View Full Version : Panhandle Football!!!

Lil_Dragon82
04-24-2009, 11:10 AM
Lets get this started. It's been brought to my attention that the panhandle-plains region does not have a message board of it own, as most others regions in the state do. I think we could get this thing goin!

List schedules, coaching changes, players to watch, etc.

Talk SMACK!!!

Sub-5A football has made a home in the panhandle. Lets show the Panhandle some love and get this thing goin.

F18mustang
04-24-2009, 08:38 PM
One of a kind, and slightly different from the rest of the state.

Ive been meaning to try and get the webmaster of LoneStarVarsity to start up a message board. Would be a hit.

RocklandDragon
04-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Lets get this started. It's been brought to my attention that the panhandle-plains region does not have a message board of it own, as most others regions in the state do. I think we could get this thing goin!

List schedules, coaching changes, players to watch, etc.

Talk SMACK!!!

Sub-5A football has made a home in the panhandle. Lets show the Panhandle some love and get this thing goin.

Actually we should be using mywesttexasfootball.com for our message board. The board is now part of us since we've merged with 3-5A. We need to get more people from Amarillo and Lubbock to use that one. All I see is people from the Permian Basin and The Big Country. Since Amarillo and Lubbock High were once part of the LSWC, I think we all need to make our presence known again on MWTF.com.

I would post coaching changes, schedules, players to watch on that board. Also, 4-4A has teams stretching near the Panhandle, South Plains and Big Country area so the Other High School Football sub-board should be used more often there.

Also...we need more posters, period. I think I've only seen two Coronado posters on 5ATF and a few Monterey posters on here as well. I've seen no Tascosa posters and only a couple of Amarillo High Posters on here. I haven't seen them since 2007.

Get the word out. Tell some of your friends and neighbors about this site and show how good Lubbock Monterey's football program is and what y'all plan to look like. Tell us when the Plainsmen's Spring game is. I'll find out when Lubbock High's spring game is.

:cool:

Lil_Dragon82
04-27-2009, 08:32 AM
I've never seen another Monterey poster on here. I'm a dying breed!

F18mustang
04-28-2009, 10:03 PM
I've never seen another Monterey poster on here. I'm a dying breed!

I saw a Coronado poster here a couple of years ago before we played Arlington Bowie, never seen him since.

mojotrain
04-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Actually we should be using mywesttexasfootball.com for our message board. The board is now part of us since we've merged with 3-5A. We need to get more people from Amarillo and Lubbock to use that one. All I see is people from the Permian Basin and The Big Country. Since Amarillo and Lubbock High were once part of the LSWC, I think we all need to make our presence known again on MWTF.com.

I would post coaching changes, schedules, players to watch on that board. Also, 4-5A has teams stretching near the Panhandle, South Plains and Big Country area so the Other High School Football sub-board should be used more often there.

Also...we need more posters, period. I think I've only seen two Coronado posters on 5ATF and a few Monterey posters on here as well. I've seen no Tascosa posters and only a couple of Amarillo High Posters on here. I haven't seen them since 2007.

Get the word out. Tell some of your friends and neighbors about this site and show how good Lubbock Monterey's football program is and what y'all plan to look like. Tell us when the Plainsmen's Spring game is. I'll find out when Lubbock High's spring game is.

:cool:

This!