PDA

View Full Version : Quick question?

rich_pack
12-19-2005, 01:53 PM
Why do nose hairs grow faster when you get older?

dragonsdaddy
12-19-2005, 01:56 PM
don't know for sure, but it prolly has something to do with why all those pretty young hotties treat you like their grandfather, too. either their grandfather, or the invisible man.

dragons08
12-19-2005, 02:01 PM
notice when you get older you get balder..and you ask yourself where does all the hair go? well now you know! :D

ktchamp97
12-19-2005, 02:09 PM
If there were ever a reason to have an Off-Topic board...this thread is a perfect example!

rich_pack,
It's one of those things I guess. Why does hair grow where you don't want it and why does it then disappear where you need it?

Redneckn
12-19-2005, 02:56 PM
I have a few theories on this.

But I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that when you get older, you end up taking more vitamins and things. That will make any hair that is still capable of growing take off.

My other theory is that if we were all still "living in nature" our bodies would still need to develop to take care of itself. As you get older, you become more frail. The nose hairs act as a filter (of sorts) and would help to keep out things that a younger body would fend off on its own.

mad_fan
12-19-2005, 04:02 PM

But I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that when you get older, you end up taking more vitamins and things. That will make any hair that is still capable of growing take off.
My other theory is that if we were all still "living in nature" our bodies would still need to develop to take care of itself. As you get older, you become more frail. The nose hairs act as a filter (of sorts) and would help to keep out things that a younger body would fend off on its own.

:rolleyes: Like fertilizer???:confused:

mad_fan
12-19-2005, 04:03 PM

Yeah, you shouldn't be snortin' stuff after 40...

rich_pack
12-19-2005, 05:20 PM
But I am not 40 yet,hehe, also this is one of those off topics I was going to do all off season....hehe

Redneckn
12-19-2005, 06:28 PM
:rolleyes: Like fertilizer???:confused:

Just like fertilizer. I know back in the day when I was getting my mullet to grow out, I would eat vitamin E like there was no tomorrow to get my hair to grow. Worked too. I had the sweetest mullet in Blanchard.

Now, I cant stand having hair on my head. Right now it is about 1/4" long and I feel like a damn hippy... I have GOT to shave my head tonite...

dragonsdaddy
12-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Just like fertilizer. I know back in the day when I was getting my mullet to grow out, I would eat vitamin E like there was no tomorrow to get my hair to grow. Worked too. I had the sweetest mullet in Blanchard.

Now, I cant stand having hair on my head. Right now it is about 1/4" long and I feel like a damn hippy... I have GOT to shave my head tonite...
i am almost certain that the terms "sweetest mullet" is the example funk &wagnell's use for oxymoron.

Sacred Ground
12-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Once over the hill, you pick up speed.

rich_pack
12-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Yea, but I seem to be getting slower some how,,,hehe