PDA

View Full Version : Which has more?

Slim-Rob
04-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Does Barqs have more bite or does Ruffles have more ridges? :confused:

BDB
04-04-2009, 10:55 PM
ruffles ridge's end at the end point of the said chip, while barq's bite doesn't have a said ending since peoples drinking patterns vary.

i hate you for asking, and me for answering.

Slim-Rob
04-04-2009, 11:34 PM
ruffles ridge's end at the end point of the said chip, while barq's bite doesn't have a said ending since peoples drinking patterns vary.

I hate you for asking, and me for answering.

:D

you're lucky I don't post some of the other crap I think about

BDB
04-04-2009, 11:40 PM
:D

you're lucky I don't post some of the other crap I think about

i say the same to you.

Slim-Rob
04-04-2009, 11:53 PM
i say the same to you.

so how you been prez?

BDB
04-04-2009, 11:57 PM
so how you been prez?

eh. life's gone stagnent. i'm thinkin of pickin up a seroquel or llello habit to make it interesting.

nothin's better then havin no money and havin to think if cigarettes, food or susy q is more important.

Slim-Rob
04-05-2009, 12:44 AM
eh. life's gone stagnent. i'm thinkin of pickin up a seroquel or llello habit to make it interesting.

nothin's better then havin no money and havin to think if cigarettes, food or susy q is more important.

um. yeah i agree :confused:

either it's just late or the bold part just went over my head :o

i feel ya tho. I am just kinda stumbling along in life, not really doin' anything good yet.

Slim-Rob
04-05-2009, 12:45 AM
so far it is 4-0 for Barqs. MMM i love me some rootbeer!

F18mustang
04-05-2009, 02:29 AM
eat a bag

DragonBand06
04-05-2009, 03:36 AM
Ruffles has more ridges per cubic ounce than Barqs' bite per cubic ounce. Ruffles wins.

slorch
04-05-2009, 05:27 AM
Barq's makes generic rootbeer feel good about itself...

Ruffles are among my fave comfort foods.

BDB
04-05-2009, 12:13 PM
um. yeah i agree :confused:

either it's just late or the bold part just went over my head :o

i feel ya tho. I am just kinda stumbling along in life, not really doin' anything good yet.

it's a good thing it went over you head.

Slim-Rob
04-05-2009, 12:23 PM
OH voting got closer overnight!

4-3-1 with Barqs still holding the lead

mad_fan
04-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Re: Which has more?
hmm...
I didn't read the options...
But I'm going with Miss Kitty...:Music

SeguinMatadors
04-05-2009, 12:38 PM
We were at subway the other day and I asked my best friends GF what she got to drink. She said "Bangs". Everyone was a bit confused. Apparently she has been calling Bargs-Bangs all of her life. She coundnt decipher the currsive.

BDB
04-05-2009, 12:42 PM
we were at subway the other day and i asked my best friends gf what she got to drink. She said "bangs". Everyone was a bit confused. Apparently she has been calling bargs-bangs all of her life. She coundnt decipher the currsive.

fml

F18mustang
04-05-2009, 12:44 PM
fml

I was just about to say.

ktCarl
04-05-2009, 01:18 PM
I like IBC and Frostie root beers better than Barq's so I don't know.

I like chicharrones(?) better than Ruffles but Ruffles does have more ridges.

A large bag of Ruffles has more ridges that a can of Barq's......maybe.

Bass
04-05-2009, 05:49 PM
We were at subway the other day and I asked my best friends GF what she got to drink. She said "Bangs". Everyone was a bit confused. Apparently she has been calling Bargs-Bangs all of her life. She coundnt decipher the currsive.

You should have thrown her sandwich on the ground. And then given her the finger.

Mong Hu
04-05-2009, 08:56 PM
I like IBC and Frostie root beers better than Barq's so I don't know.

I like chicharrones(?) better than Ruffles but Ruffles does have more ridges.

A large bag of Ruffles has more ridges that a can of Barq's......maybe.

I am with ya on the IBC not familiar with Frostie.

Mong Hu
04-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Got to say Ruffles. I prefer IBC to Barq's. To be honest I am not exactly sure what they mean when they say that root beer has bite but I think that the taste of IBC is superior to that of Barq's. I do not believe that any other potato chip has more ridges than Ruffles so I have to say that the fried spuds have won this battle quite handily in my mind. Anyone who votes for Barq's is a potato head IMHO.:D

TheBigPeach
04-05-2009, 09:01 PM

Sounds like a keeper....

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/kmcpathfinder/baddate.jpg

Slim-Rob
04-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Got to say Ruffles. I prefer IBC to Barq's. To be honest I am not exactly sure what they mean when they say that root beer has bite but I think that the taste of IBC is superior to that of Barq's. I do not believe that any other potato chip has more ridges than Ruffles so I have to say that the fried spuds have won this battle quite handily in my mind. Anyone who votes for Barq's is a potato head IMHO.:D

Barqs does have bite...unless you drink it flat :confused:

ktCarl
04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
Sounds like a keeper....

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/kmcpathfinder/baddate.jpg

That is so nasty and bad. :eek: