PDA

View Full Version : Finals

Reaganrattler07
12-16-2005, 11:46 PM
Phew....Semester Finals are over....no more studying.

I haven't been on the board all week and it seems I've missed a lot....the return (and immediate termination) of "ItsintheBag".

SeguinMatadors
12-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Phew....Semester Finals are over....no more studying.

I haven't been on the board all week and it seems I've missed a lot....the return (and immediate termination) of "ItsintheBag".

Eh, not much has changed. I am still king.

wide-e-wide
12-17-2005, 12:21 AM
Eh, not much has changed. I am still king.

of?..............

SeguinMatadors
12-17-2005, 12:32 AM
of?..............

Clearly I am speaking of my superiority on this here board.

wide-e-wide
12-17-2005, 12:34 AM
Clearly I am speaking of my superiority on this here board.

oh...obviously.
Thanks for clearing that up for me your anus...I mean highness.

SeguinMatadors
12-17-2005, 12:42 AM
oh...obviously.

Yep, I certainly making you Rowdy and putting you in charge of hand washing the players jocks.:D

wide-e-wide
12-17-2005, 12:44 AM
Yep, I certainly making you Rowdy and putting you in charge of hand washing the players jocks.:D

That ain't cool. Rowdy is overrated....I like Whistlin' Ray...he is the "real" mascot in my book. Rowdy looks like a gay cowboy.

SeguinMatadors
12-17-2005, 12:45 AM
That ain't cool. Rowdy is overrated....I like Whistlin' Ray...he is the "real" mascot in my book. Rowdy looks like a gay cowboy.

LMAO.. Rowdy does look like a gay cowboy.

wide-e-wide
12-17-2005, 12:48 AM
LMAO.. Rowdy does look like a gay cowboy.

He even has the little bandana around his neck and everything. Where the hell did he even come from anyway? I don't remember him being around back in the day...Must be one of Jerry's brilliant ideas...

"Well...the team needs something...it just isn't complete 'ya know?...I got it!!!...We need us one of them gay cowboys...that's it"

SeguinMatadors
12-17-2005, 12:53 AM
He even has the little bandana around his neck and everything. Where the hell did he even come from anyway? I don't remember him being around back in the day...Must be one of Jerry's brilliant ideas...

"Well...the team needs something...it just isn't complete 'ya know?...I got it!!!...We need us one of them gay cowboys...that's it"

I think he came around in 97' or so. Not sure. Must of been Jerruhs' idea.

Sacred Ground
12-17-2005, 12:58 AM
oh...obviously.
Haha, that reminds me of when I lived in K.C. years ago. I was working for a bank downtown and I would walk down the street for lunch at a restaurant called "The Black Angus" and people kept stealing the g off their big sign.

wide-e-wide
12-17-2005, 01:00 AM
Haha, that reminds me of when I lived in K.C. years ago. I was working for a bank downtown and I would walk down the street for lunch at a restaurant called "The Black Angus" and people kept stealing the g off their big sign.

There is one in Phoenix too. Guess what?...the kids in the neighborhood used to do the same thing...Haha
Immature..but still pretty funny when you drive past it.

Sacred Ground
12-17-2005, 01:07 AM

Gay cowboys? You talkin about that new movie called "Breakback Mountain." Its about 2 cowboys that find each other and fall in love. I'm sure that's goin to go over big here in Texas. Maybe they should keep that one in San Francisco.

wide-e-wide
12-17-2005, 01:10 AM
Gay cowboys? You talkin about that new movie called "Breakback Mountain." Its about 2 cowboys that find each other and fall in love. I'm sure that's goin to go over big here in Texas. Maybe they should keep that one in San Francisco.

Hollywood is out of control.
John Wayne should come back from the dead and pistol-whip those
gay cowboys.
Matter of fact...where the hell is Clint Eastwood when you need him?
Making movies about falling in love?
As an avid fan of western movies...I think the idea sucks.

Sacred Ground
12-17-2005, 01:17 AM
Hollywood is out of control.
John Wayne should come back from the dead and pistol-whip those
gay cowboys.
Matter of fact...where the hell is Clint Eastwood when you need him?
Making movies about falling in love?
As an avid fan of western movies...I think the idea sucks.
Some entertainment show was interviewing the main character of that stupid movie. He said he had reached the age where he needed to find himself and discover what real love is. (ba, ba, barf)

wide-e-wide
12-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Some entertainment show was interviewing the main character of that stupid movie. He said he had reached the age where he needed to find himself and discover what real love is. (ba, ba, barf)

Oh dear Lord...he's just "acting" gay right? Or is he really gay?
I know I sound really homophobic right now...
But let me assure everyone of this...I have no phobias about gay guys.
A phobia would lead you to believe I am "afraid" of them.
I'm not afraid....they just give me the freakin' creeps.

Sacred Ground
12-17-2005, 01:22 AM
Clint Eastwood was my favorite, he was the first real *** kicker. I've seen all his spagetti westerns many times over.

Sacred Ground
12-17-2005, 01:27 AM
Oh dear Lord...he's just "acting" gay right? Or is he really gay?
I know I sound really homophobic right now...
But let me assure everyone of this...I have no phobias about gay guys.
A phobia would lead you to believe I am "afraid" of them.
I'm not afraid....they just give me the freakin' creeps.
I don't know, I wasn't payin real close attention when the show was on. I came across an article about it in the paper today. I get home from work turn on the tv and there the dude is talkin about love. Good grief.