PDA

View Full Version : what is the lamest christmas gift you have ever gotten?

Packattack94
12-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Mine was last year, my brother actually sent me a live chicken!(as a gag gift)
Here I am, in a small office, and the chicken would not shut-up!!! So this year I have given his cell number & address out in a singles mag as "GWM looking for a good time." Was this overboard?

1337boy
12-16-2005, 08:39 PM
hmmmm, this post not in the offtopic category is pretty lame. And i choose to nominate it as a gift. therefore, we can conclude that hence i have not mentioned any other lame present, that you are teh winnar!!!

Big_Maar
12-16-2005, 08:45 PM
I was waiting to post about football......BUT................

A CHICKEN:eek: Hahahahaha! I wish I would have thought of that earlier......you mind if I borrow it. LOL He deserves to get all those calls.:D

Packattack94
12-16-2005, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=1337boy]hmmmm, this post not in the offtopic category is pretty lame. And i choose to nominate it as a gift. therefore, we can conclude that hence i have not mentioned any other lame present, that you are teh winnar!!![/QUO

You're funny, not as in ha-ha funny!

1337boy
12-16-2005, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=1337boy]hmmmm, this post not in the offtopic category is pretty lame. And i choose to nominate it as a gift. therefore, we can conclude that hence i have not mentioned any other lame present, that you are teh winnar!!![/QUO

You're funny, not as in ha-ha funny!
awesome, thanks

Packattack94
12-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Boy, you must have been one that called his number.:D

wide-e-wide
12-16-2005, 10:47 PM
That's pretty damn funny...and no the magazine was no over the line.
I love practical jokes...and gag gifts.

Packattack94
12-16-2005, 10:56 PM
This all started 4yrs ago when he tried to sign me up with the special olympics. I had non-stop calls coming in for people wanting to sponser me.

I retalliated by having our secretary calling his house and telling his wife that she was pregnant with his child. THAT WAS FUNNY! But somehow, he always one ups me. I'm running out of ideas. Got any?

insider
12-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Bad-funny - have somebody call your target that they won a drawing (need to consider items that they may have entered) and indicate that they have to pick up the documents at some odd location at a specific time. Pick a time when your target has something else important going on (like a state final football game) so that they must decide whether they will pass on their important activity or go for the winnings.

-- BTW - Should be moved to Off-topic page ---

Reaganrattler07
12-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Here I am, in a small office, and the chicken would not shut-up!!! So this year I have given his cell number & address out in a singles mag as "GWM looking for a good time." Was this overboard?

heh heh heh.....good one....course next year will probably be pretty bad for you.

Packattack94
12-17-2005, 07:46 AM
heh heh heh.....good one....course next year will probably be pretty bad for you.

I'm sure of it. He is much more creative than I am. The good part is he lives in Ibabel,OK. That's why I'm asking for HELP now,'cause I know he's got some thing cooking.

Reaganrattler07
12-17-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm sure of it. He is much more creative than I am. The good part is he lives in Ibabel,OK. That's why I'm asking for HELP now,'cause I know he's got some thing cooking.

Hmmm......I'm not too creative in it either but if I think of something, I'll post it.

Packattack94
12-17-2005, 04:02 PM
Hmmm......I'm not too creative in it either but if I think of something, I'll post it.
I'm going to need all the help I can get!!!!

lonny23
12-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Being in Kyrgyzstan!:p

What did I do to make the Air Force mad?:D

OK, I volunteered to go. I just wanted to joke around.

lonny23
12-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Yes, that was over the top.

He just wanted to give you a chance to choke your chicken for free!:p

lonny23
12-18-2005, 02:19 PM
This all started 4yrs ago when he tried to sign me up with the special olympics. I had non-stop calls coming in for people wanting to sponser me.

I retalliated by having our secretary calling his house and telling his wife that she was pregnant with his child. THAT WAS FUNNY! But somehow, he always one ups me. I'm running out of ideas. Got any?
So you're looking for help in 2007 since he retaliates in 2006. I'll let you know if I think of a worthy gag.

lonny23
12-18-2005, 11:50 PM
I brought this up to the top because I liked a couple of my responses and nobody has said anything since then.

SeguinMatadors
12-19-2005, 12:02 AM
That is actually pretty sad.

Packattack94
12-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Yes, that was over the top.

He just wanted to give you a chance to choke your chicken for free!:p

That's funny!!! I wonder if that was what he meant by doing that?

One time he sent me a registered letter when I signed for it and opened it, all that was inside was a phone #. When I called that number, Some dude comes on the phone and starts yelling," TODD SUCKS, TODD SUCKS!! (Todd is my name)

I retalliated posting his obituary in their paper (when the paper found out it was a joke, they repealed it and threatened to," take actions neccissary against me for fraud if i tried to do that again")

lonny23
12-20-2005, 03:53 AM
That's funny!!! I wonder if that was what he meant by doing that?

One time he sent me a registered letter when I signed for it and opened it, all that was inside was a phone #. When I called that number, Some dude comes on the phone and starts yelling," TODD SUCKS, TODD SUCKS!! (Todd is my name)

I retalliated posting his obituary in their paper (when the paper found out it was a joke, they repealed it and threatened to," take actions neccissary against me for fraud if i tried to do that again")
I hope it was a small paper. They charge a fortune for obituaries.

Packattack94
12-20-2005, 06:41 PM
It was the McCurtain Dailey gazette in Idabel,OK. I was a short obit. Just saying Walter M Green died and left his estate to his younger brother Todd yada yada yada It costed around $50-$60 it wasn't that much.