PDA

View Full Version : Dada has LEFT the building....

dada
12-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Ok guys......The little one will be here no later than Monday. I'm taking a week off and the only time I'm able to post,read, and shoot the breeze on this board with you guys is when I'm at work. I can only imagine how much I'm gonna miss while I'm gone. If I get to a computer I'll peep in. Some of you are probably saying to yourself "EVERYONE has a computer at home"....well I don't.....I work in the IT field...I did it in the Army...in school...etc.....I get tired of computers. If I had one at home.....all my time would be on the computer. I deal with computers all day at work so it's the last thing I want to see when I get home. It's like being a mechanic and then going home after a hard days work and your wife wants you to "Look" at her car......

By the way, I will find time to watch MY KATY TIGERS!!!! that's right....MY TIGERS(watching games with Admins and kissing up might get me in the HOF quicker). But for now I'm going home to try to adjust to my new life with TWO kids now.......Dasia Monae Francis is about to take me away from you guys for awhile.......Later....Everyone have a very Merry Christmas and I will talk to you guys when I get back. <Group Hug>:D

ktchamp97
12-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Ok guys......The little one will be here no later than Monday. I'm taking a week off and the only time I'm able to post,read, and shoot the breeze on this board with you guys is when I'm at work. I can only imagine how much I'm gonna miss while I'm gone. If I get to a computer I'll peep in. Some of you are probably saying to yourself "EVERYONE has a computer at home"....well I don't.....I work in the IT field...I did it in the Army...in school...etc.....I get tired of computers. If I had one at home.....all my time would be on the computer. I deal with computers all day at work so it's the last thing I want to see when I get home. It's like being a mechanic and then going home after a hard days work and your wife wants you to "Look" at her car......

By the way, I will find time to watch MY KATY TIGERS!!!! that's right....MY TIGERS(watching games with Admins and kissing up might get me in the HOF quicker). But for now I'm going home to try to adjust to my new life with TWO kids now.......Dasia Monae Francis is about to take me away from you guys for awhile.......Later....Everyone have a very Merry Christmas and I will talk to you guys when I get back. <Group Hug>:D

Take care dada. You will be missed, but you have more important things to tend to. You'll be in my prayers.

Miss Kitty
12-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Congrats Dad and Mom. Enjoy that Christmas gift.

wide-e-wide
12-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Congrats and I hope everything goes well on Monday.

SeguinMatadors
12-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Congrats!

lonny23
12-16-2005, 01:33 PM
Congrats again on the baby. I pray everything goes well.

dada
12-23-2005, 06:39 AM
Just stopping in to say Hello and Happy Holidays. The "Package" arrived December 19th at 12:52 pm. 7lbs, 12 oz.....Labor was easy....don't see what all the fuss was about....I did it standing up:D Talk to you guys later.

Miss Kitty
12-23-2005, 07:51 AM
Congrats!

dada
12-23-2005, 08:02 AM
Congrats!
Try this link...if it dosn't work....PM me for the info

https://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=2K2Y4E6M6S

lonny23
12-23-2005, 10:34 AM
Try this link...if it dosn't work....PM me for the info

https://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=2K2Y4E6M6S
You have to add the password: hatchett

I saw her pictures. I know they're proud of Dasia Monae.

dada
12-23-2005, 10:52 AM
You have to add the password: hatchett

I saw her pictures. I know they're proud of Dasia Monae.
Thanks Lonny. You know what the funny thing is? She's been here only 4 days and it feels like she's been here longer than that. My son is 8 so I forgot what this felt like. It's getting hard to remember past 4 days ago. She's changing daily. I'm already getting yelled at for waking her up and just carrying her around the house all the time. We watched Bowl Games lastnight..lol:D

dragons08
12-23-2005, 11:12 AM
congrats dada!

lonny23
12-23-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks Lonny. You know what the funny thing is? She's been here only 4 days and it feels like she's been here longer than that. My son is 8 so I forgot what this felt like. It's getting hard to remember past 4 days ago. She's changing daily. I'm already getting yelled at for waking her up and just carrying her around the house all the time. We watched Bowl Games lastnight..lol:D
Hey, you're starting her off right. My girls wanted to go to football games at early ages (like they had a choice!). Hey, they've been to the baseball playoffs, hockey, the NBA, and the oldest went to the Final Four with me.

lonny23
12-23-2005, 11:15 AM
congrats dada!
When is Angelina having your baby? I'm sure it will fit in with the rest of her kids!:p

dada
12-23-2005, 11:20 AM
congrats dada!
Thanks D08.....so you're the SOB Angelina left me for. Enjoy those lips....I paid good money for them:D

dada
12-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey, you're starting her off right. My girls wanted to go to football games at early ages (like they had a choice!). Hey, they've been to the baseball playoffs, hockey, the NBA, and the oldest went to the Final Four with me.
Oh yeah...I have a sports buddy now......my son disowned me for the XBOX. We're watching UH and Kansas tonight......starting her off early.

dragons08
12-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Thanks D08.....so you're the SOB Angelina left me for. Enjoy those lips....I paid good money for them:D
i didnt have to pay..she just gave me a ring a ding ding on the cell..it took off from there :D

dragons08
12-23-2005, 11:24 AM
When is Angelina having your baby? I'm sure it will fit in with the rest of her kids!:p
a few more years..i have to become 'legal' first :p

dada
12-23-2005, 11:26 AM
i didnt have to pay..she just gave me a ring a ding ding on the cell..it took off from there :D
I guess I was TOO manly for her...lol......just messing with you man. I watched Mr.& Mrs. Smith for the first time yesterday.

dragons08
12-23-2005, 11:28 AM
I guess I was TOO manly for her...lol......just messing with you man. I watched Mr.& Mrs. Smith for the first time yesterday.
haha great movie..thats where our pic is taken from...brad was sick, so i had to fill in

lonny23
12-23-2005, 11:48 AM
a few more years..i have to become 'legal' first :p
Yeah, you don't want her to go the way of Mary Kay LeTourneau!:D

wide-e-wide
12-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Just stopping in to say Hello and Happy Holidays. The "Package" arrived December 19th at 12:52 pm. 7lbs, 12 oz.....Labor was easy....don't see what all the fuss was about....I did it standing up:D Talk to you guys later.

That's one cute kid there dada...I can see a distinct outline of the Hook 'em Horns sign under her left little mitten. Atta' girl Dasia...you tell 'em...your Daddy is a good man so go easy on him.

Congrats dada...remember your job is to keep her away from guys like me and you...right?

dada
12-23-2005, 01:13 PM
That's one cute kid there dada...I can see a distinct outline of the Hook 'em Horns sign under her left little mitten. Atta' girl Dasia...you tell 'em...your Daddy is a good man so go easy on him.

Congrats dada...remember your job is to keep her away from guys like me and you...right?
LOL....she came out with some 'Gig'em thumbs....and the Dr. asked me if I wanted to slap her on the rear.......cleared that right up!

wide-e-wide
12-23-2005, 01:15 PM
LOL....she came out with some 'Gig'em thumbs....and the Dr. asked me if I wanted to slap her on the rear.......cleared that right up!

What the hell is the matter with you...?
That wasn't a gig 'em....that was a Fonzi.....aaayyyyyhhh exactamundo.

dada
12-23-2005, 01:20 PM
What the hell is the matter with you...?
That wasn't a gig 'em....that was a Fonzi.....aaayyyyyhhh exactamundo.
Silly me...what was I thinking....I guess I was paranoid.lol

dada
02-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Almost two months later...................
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/dada4w/kids.jpg

dada
02-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Just learning how to use the photobucket thing..........saw wide using it so this was just a test.

Miss Kitty
02-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Such Beauties! :)

BigArab
02-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Congratulations sir. We have another one on the way as well.

dada
02-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Congratulations sir. We have another one on the way as well.
Isnt that the BEST feeling in the world?????

And thanks Kitty:D

TheDuke
02-02-2006, 02:01 PM

CONGRATS!! Hope it all goes well!! I will be in your shoes in April.

Take care!

dada
02-02-2006, 02:03 PM
CONGRATS!! Hope it all goes well!! I will be in your shoes in April.

Take care!
I'm back Duke.....Congrats to YOU!

BigArab
02-02-2006, 03:10 PM
It is great. The pooch is starting to show and I just love to sit there and listen to it.

I donno, something about that first time you find out about it too...Aghh...great feeling.

dada
02-02-2006, 03:35 PM
It is great. The pooch is starting to show and I just love to sit there and listen to it.

I donno, something about that first time you find out about it too...Aghh...great feeling.
Congratulations dude!