PDA

View Full Version : The Burger King dude

Favpack
12-16-2005, 09:38 AM
Does anyone besides me think the Burger King guy is freaky scary? That new King Kong commercial is really weird. Even when he was playing football he looked evil. I think he may be the devil.

dada
12-16-2005, 09:53 AM
Does anyone besides me think the Burger King guy is freaky scary? That new King Kong commercial is really weird. Even when he was playing football he looked evil. I think he may be the devil.
Yeah...espesially the one with the dude cutting down the tree and he's standing there....something ain't right about that dude...lol

garlandowl08
12-16-2005, 11:25 AM
Did you see the ESPN feature on him?

wide-e-wide
12-16-2005, 12:02 PM
It has been confirmed...The Burger King guy is actually Bob Stoops...therefore he is in fact the devil....and he sucks...and so does OU.

carry on.

lonny23
12-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Boy, it would be great to see regular commercials. Even the AFN commercials used to be OK, but they're not that great now.

I did see a good one for the first time today. A guy finally beat up a cigarette that kept bothering him and he kicked the smoking habit!:D

dada
09-14-2006, 10:44 AM
I found a new commercial that freaks me out....I don't know WHAT to think of it......has anyone seen the new "Skittles" commercial with the singing rabbit?

LUFPAN
09-14-2006, 10:59 AM
It has been confirmed...The Burger King guy is actually Bob Stoops...therefore he is in fact the devil....and he sucks...and so does OU.

carry on.

Wide is that really you? Back from the dead to once again preach the gospel of common sense.

dada
09-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Wide is that really you? Back from the dead to once again preach the gospel of common sense.
Yeah...that was wide...this was last year...didnt want to start a NEW thread so I dug up an old one.

Red Raiders
09-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah...that was wide...this was last year...didnt want to start a NEW thread so I dug up an old one.

Lol, he didn't look at the date of the post and so did I.

mad_fan
09-14-2006, 09:15 PM

carry on.

Wide! nobody talks about beer all the time...I miss the old days...

Red Raiders
09-14-2006, 09:22 PM
Wide! nobody talks about beer all the time...I miss the old days...

LOL, you may need to look at the date, it might upset you. :)

mad_fan
09-14-2006, 09:29 PM

not for a second did I think he was back...I drink alone...:mad:

mad_fan
09-14-2006, 09:36 PM

Wide and I always remained aware of the time and date...if not our location...:eek:

Favpack
09-14-2006, 10:15 PM
haven't seen it dada - this is an old thread man.

mad_fan
09-14-2006, 10:35 PM
haven't seen it dada - this is an old thread man.

he said that...somewhere up there...

the_pack
09-15-2006, 07:21 AM
:eek:Wow, somebody brought this thread back from last December. I do think this dude is crazy scary though.