PDA

View Full Version : *LIVE IN THE PAST* talk like its 9/10/01

InTheBagIsBACK
12-15-2005, 03:53 PM
That's right, try to remember what it was like on September 10, 2001. And talk like it, should be fun!!

lol, the new P.O.D CD is coming out

garlandowl08
12-15-2005, 04:00 PM
this is actually a cool idea...wasnt there a scandal about some senator and his secratary or something at this time?

dragons08
12-15-2005, 04:05 PM
i used to write neat, and spell correctly back in the day

InTheBagIsBACK
12-15-2005, 04:06 PM
"lol, George Bush is a pretty good president"

dragons08
12-15-2005, 04:12 PM
lets see what grade was i in..7th?

"ahh dude man that sucks" "HOLY CRAP he said sucks!"

InTheBagIsBACK
12-15-2005, 04:20 PM
lets see what grade was i in..7th?

"ahh dude man that sucks" "HOLY CRAP he said sucks!"

lol....r u sure that was 7th grade...
because i remember my 7th grade year, even my 6th grade we used the F word vigeriously and voraciously

dragonfootballfan
12-15-2005, 04:44 PM
because i remember my 7th grade year, even my 6th grade we used the F word vigeriously and voraciously
In Southlake nobody ever uses the F word :D :D

KTgrl2006
12-15-2005, 04:46 PM
That's right, try to remember what it was like on September 10, 2001. And talk like it, should be fun!!

lol, the new P.O.D CD is coming out

the night before 9/11 and my Aunt n uncle was still alive :( and before all my friends joined the Marines to fight for freedom and to end oppression.

dragons08
12-15-2005, 05:04 PM
yea your probally right..probally 2nd grade..

in 7th grade..it was more of "Hey a**wipe" "ahah yea im cool"

dragons08
12-15-2005, 05:05 PM
whats the f word? my virgin ears have never heard it..:p

garlandowl08
12-15-2005, 05:07 PM
the night before 9/11 and my Aunt n uncle was still alive :( and before all my friends joined the Marines to fight for freedom and to end oppression.

I have no eral position to be saying this and I really don't know you at all, but I think it needs to be said. You must have gone through a lot. I salute you and your friends and your Aunt and Uncle who paid the ultimate price. This is why I support the war.

InTheBagIsBACK
12-15-2005, 05:41 PM
mmhmm

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a190/scarface6590/jesus-laughing.jpg

SeguinMatadors
12-15-2005, 06:15 PM

:( Dang, sorry to hear that. I have never met anyone who knew someone who died inthe towers. That is even worse than my close encounter with death!

lonny23
12-15-2005, 07:50 PM
this is actually a cool idea...wasnt there a scandal about some senator and his secratary or something at this time?
That was Congressman Gary Condit of California and his intern back in 2000. Fox news talked about it every day. Ol' girl was missing and they thought Gary did it.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 07:52 PM
but they do use the "L" word when they play Katy!:p

lonny23
12-15-2005, 07:54 PM
:( Dang, sorry to hear that. I have never met anyone who knew someone who died inthe towers. That is even worse than my close encounter with death!
That's because it wouldn't be a tragedy if you died!:p

Hey, you know you're my boy!:D

Packattack94
12-15-2005, 07:58 PM

Okay i'll bite, what was your close encounter w/ death?

SeguinMatadors
12-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Okay i'll bite, what was your close encounter w/ death?

Haha, I wasn't intending to get anyone to bite on it... I just told her about it last night on AIM.. I am eating right now... I will get at that in a few minutes.

Packattack94
12-15-2005, 08:03 PM
A mad husband didn't come home too early, did he?

SeguinMatadors
12-15-2005, 09:04 PM
eddddiiiiittttttttttt

dragons08
12-15-2005, 09:05 PM
but they do use the "L" word when they play Katy!:p
low blow, oh man lonny..next chance i get, im taking you down!

SeguinMatadors
12-15-2005, 09:09 PM
I know I probably reacted wrong but I couldn't stand the thought of someone hitting her. I am not some kind of wanna-be bad *** or anything I was just pissed and loved my cousin. I am really not a violent type of guy. Haven't been in many fights in my life and try to avoid that stuff. I think hitting a girl and rapping a girl is about as bad of a crime as you commit.

dragons08
12-15-2005, 09:14 PM
wow seguin, your a tough man dude...youve been through a lot in the last year...the car thing and that, its just amazing..im glad that i know oyu

SeguinMatadors
12-15-2005, 09:25 PM
wow seguin, your a tough man dude...youve been through a lot in the last year...the car thing and that, its just amazing..im glad that i know oyu

Thanks dude. I think most folks' would have done the same or maybe went about it a better way. Idk.

dragons08
12-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Thanks dude. I think most folks' would have done the same or maybe went about it a better way. Idk.
dude you did what you think was right, and thats what matters, you showed that punk whos boss and stuck up for what you belive in

lonny23
12-16-2005, 12:42 AM
I know I probably reacted wrong but I couldn't stand the thought of someone hitting her. I am not some kind of wanna-be bad *** or anything I was just pissed and loved my cousin. I am really not a violent type of guy. Haven't been in many fights in my life and try to avoid that stuff. I think hitting a girl and rapping a girl is about as bad of a crime as you commit.
Hey, I think it's cool to rap about a girl!:p

lonny23
12-16-2005, 12:44 AM
About this time of the year one year ago, I was talking to a girl I know who is mutual friends with my cousin. She seemed concerned about my cousins relationship with her boyfriend so naturally I got concerned and demanded she tell me what was up. My cousin was 19 at the time, about 5'2 105; just a really pretty petite girl. Well, turns out, my cousins boyfriend was hitting her. Me and my cuz are really close and have been all of our lives.

As soon as I find out, I call my cousin and pretty much make her tell me if this was true. She confirms it but tells me it is okay that she can handle it. As soon as I hang up, I hop in the Explorer and drive out to Gonzalez where my cousin and her bf have a place. I knock on the door, he opens, and I knock the hell out of him.

My cousin is like "no stop" and is freaking out and does the whole crying thing.

I then proceed to kick his *** all the way into the other room and lock the door so my cuz would be quiet (She didn't, she kept knocking on the door and freaking out) Meanwhile, I continue kicking his *** and keep asking him questions like "how dare you ever hit a damn girl you little punk" and "do you feel like a big man now?"(There were more curse words than that but I am toning it down because I don't want to be banned). I beat his *** for a good 5 minutes; dude was roughly 5'8 160 and didn't stand a chance. I left him in their bedroom and told him to pack his **** and get the hell out of there.

I walk out of the room.. take my cousin into the living room and start to talk to her and try to calm her down. Before I know it, there is a shotgun to the back of my head. My cousin freaks. He was like get the F out of here. She was like no no , please don't. I was like please, just get out of here.. I will be okay. (I really didn't think so but I just wanted her to get away from this crazy *** dude with a gun). So she left and ran to the neighbor to call the cops.

We are alone and he is telling me "I am going to F'ing blow your head off.. don't you ever touch me again" and stuff along that lines. At this point, I am in tears and not saying a word.. just kind of sitting there thinking about my mom, my bros, God. That took place for a minute but it seemed like a long time and all of this stuff is just passing though my head. He struck me with he gun a few times. After that minute, I said one thing "Do what you gotta do" ( I wasn't about to beg this little punk for my life and give him the satisfaction). I Proceeded to say the Lords prayer. Just about the time I was ending the prayer, he took off. Idk why, I suppose he didnt have the guts. Maybe he was worried the cops were coming.
Yeah, I would've gone about it differently. You should've called the cops or had your cousin do it when he actually did hit her. You needed to talk to your cousin. Some people are going to do what that guy did when you just attacked him. You have to be careful.

SeguinMatadors
12-16-2005, 12:45 AM
Hey, I think it's cool to rap about a girl!:p

LMAO.. you get the pictue.

SeguinMatadors
12-16-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah, I would've gone about it differently. You should've called the cops or had your cousin do it when he actually did hit her. You needed to talk to your cousin. Some people are going to do what that guy did when you just attacked him. You have to be careful.

Yeah but it was just my reaction. I know how the cops opperate and how long it takes things to get done. I know how much she cared about him and neither would have had immediate results. I would do it over again if I had to... hitting my cousin just doesn't fly and if I hadn't have done that then.. it would have gotten worse.. it always does.

She was dumb and in love and it took that for her to realize he was crazy and fall out of love.. it was worth it.

lonny23
12-16-2005, 05:28 AM
Yeah but it was just my reaction. I know how the cops opperate and how long it takes things to get done. I know how much she cared about him and neither would have had immediate results. I would do it over again if I had to... hitting my cousin just doesn't fly and if I hadn't have done that then.. it would have gotten worse.. it always does.

She was dumb and in love and it took that for her to realize he was crazy and fall out of love.. it was worth it.
There are crooked cops out there, but even the good cops are limited to what they'll do because of our legal system. In SA, they wouldn't even make the daycare give me my kids when I was supposed to pick them up and I showed them the temporary divorce orders.:eek:

The state always operates on acting now if something happens now. In the big cities, they typically have a slow response time. I know I called the SA police about court order violations and they'd show up 1-2 hours later. The smaller towns are better for response time, but some of them like Converse don't really help you much. I saw a guy griping at the Converse Police Station one time and told him there was a reason the only award the PD ever won was for a dog!:p They put trophies, plaques and all that stuff up for parades they're in, but not for excellent police work.:D

I thought she was the type that was going to stay with the guy who beat her. Many times, those girls think they deserve to be treated bad.

Women and girls out there, please listen to ol' Lonny. It's not worth it to hook up with a "Bad Boy". They'll hurt you, take your money, and damage you for life and the rebellious excitement of being with them isn't worth the damage. Find a good guy out there. Don't just take their word for it when they say they're a good guy. If you can find a honest guy that you can trust to tell the truth, he'll be a decent judge on how good another guy is. Hey, I've known some straight-up scumbags.

Here comes the parade saying they're good guys!:D

SeguinMatadors
12-16-2005, 12:47 PM
:D Good guy here

lonny23
12-16-2005, 01:35 PM
:D Good guy here
I figured you'd be first in line.