PDA

View Full Version : OH YES.....I'm Back....and there will be blood

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 05:13 PM
lol, hey what's up ya'll? Missed me? Nah, didn't think so. But, I missed you guys! I wanted to post really badly about Madison and stuff and the losses and all that good stuff. The way Smithson Valley played yeah...

Man, this place has really progressed since I left. It boomed actually is a better word. I remember When Seguin Matadors just began posting here. I mean lol, I'm not one of the oldest posters around here, but I was here for the summer of 05 and I think that should count for something! Anyways, yeah so I'm back just wanted to let ya'll know. I will be using my pictures again, just not in a bad way. And.....that's it! Peace

P.S willy wonka is a funny poster lol
oh yes...I can type much worse then he can. I can use 1337 internet speak

BAMF cowboy
12-14-2005, 05:19 PM
who are you again?

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 05:22 PM
Some call me, ItsInTheBag

others call me BagOfS***

and many others call me MavsDEnd

but you sir, can pick ne name

BAMF cowboy
12-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Some call me, ItsInTheBag

others call me BagOfS***

and many others call me MavsDEnd

but you sir, can pick ne name

i'm just messing man. i think i remember you. anyways welcome back, you get banned or what?

garlandowl08
12-14-2005, 05:29 PM
i'm just messing man. i think i remember you. anyways welcome back, you get banned or what?

You're offering a sentiment that won't be reflected by others much...check the first few pages of the "Goodbye Y'all" thread...yes he got banned.

BAMF cowboy
12-14-2005, 05:38 PM
You're offering a sentiment that won't be reflected by others much...check the first few pages of the "Goodbye Y'all" thread...yes he got banned.

oh i remember this guy now...nevermind

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 05:42 PM
I just looked over it. The guy got banned for having an opinion? Nonsense. Are they going to ban you again or did you have a certain time you were going to be allowed back? Anyways, good to see you.

Maybe I missed something?

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Man, this place has really progressed since I left. It boomed actually is a better word. I remember When Seguin Matadors just began posting here. I mean lol, I'm not one of the oldest posters around here, but I was here for the summer of 05 and I think that should count for something! Anyways, yeah so I'm back just wanted to let ya'll know. I will be using my pictures again, just not in a bad way. And.....that's it! Peace

Yeah, I started posting and got addicted. When I am online I am always either using AIM and reading/posting on here or I am writing a paper/article and reading/posting on here. So pretty much, I am on here a lot.

Oh, and it is now well known that I am the coolest, youngest, smartest, and most handsome poster on this board now. So show me the respect I have earned.:cool:

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 05:57 PM
His opinion was that a Hall of Famer should not have joined the Marine Corps...he (itsinthebag) does not believe the war is right...and thus tried to ruin a thread that is now a staple on this board. It is a thread where we honor one of our own. CC57 is a young guy...and we thought it would be cool to keep his goodbye thread alive while he is gone...so that when he gets back to the board he will see that we supported him and rooted for him while in boot camp.

So while he is entitled to his opinion...I am also entitled to mine.
And my opinion is ...the guy is a little twerp that has never been a part of anything that he can take pride in. He's the kind of guy that would have spit on Marines in the airport when they returned from Vietnam.

Just because you don't believe in the war or think that it is right...does not give you the right to belittle or judge those who are brave enough to go fight it.

For the record I am opposed to this war. But I am also a veteran...therefore I support any person who puts on their uniform and protects us every day. I have been in that uniform and I know how much it means to know that you have people on your side...people that are proud of you.

Just go away dude...you are only on here to start crap.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 06:16 PM
His opinion was that a Hall of Famer should not have joined the Marine Corps...he (itsinthebag) does not believe the war is right...and thus tried to ruin a thread that is now a staple on this board. It is a thread where we honor one of our own. CC57 is a young guy...and we thought it would be cool to keep his goodbye thread alive while he is gone...so that when he gets back to the board he will see that we supported him and rooted for him while in boot camp.

And my opinion is ...the guy is a little twerp that has never been a part of anything that he can take pride in. He's the kind of guy that would have spit on Marines in the airport when they returned from Vietnam.

Just because you don't believe in the war or think that it is right...does not give you the right to belittle or judge those who are brave enough to go fight it.

For the record I am opposed to this war. But I am also a veteran...therefore I support any person who puts on their uniform and protects us every day. I have been in that uniform and I know how much it means to know that you have people on your side...people that are proud of you.

I was taking U.S. history Civil War-present last semester. We had a few guest speakers come in and talk about their experiences in Veitnam and their experiences when they got back; no doubt that they were treated aweful. Most of em' said they were just following orders. Some of them said they too didn't believe in the cause. They said someone had to do it though. No doubt there were horrendous atrocites commited against those men. I think it is wrong to put this young guy with an opinion in the same sentence as those guys. The dude, I think, is a sophmore in HS. I don't think he is here to cause trouble.

Maybe it was an emotional thing but I, for one, didn't think what he did was all that bad. Maybe a tad bit insensitive but, once again, the guy is young. It was on topic.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 06:29 PM
At the very least an apology is in order.

But does he do that?
No...he comes back...first thing and starts a thread pretty much saying that he did it...so what...what are you gonna do about it?.....that kind of thing.

He was out of line...I don't think he should have been banned. I don't want anybody to be banned. But he does need to apologize.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 06:31 PM

But does he do that?
No...he comes back...first thing and starts a thread pretty much saying that he did it...so what...what are you gonna do about it?.....that kind of thing.

He was out of line...I don't think he should have been banned. I don't want anybody to be banned. But he does need to apologize.

Maybe he will or has? He doesn't owe us an apology.. maybe he sent a pm to the kid who went to war.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 06:33 PM

But does he do that?

Speaking of getting banned.. I am curious to know what you have been banned for and how you got back?

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Speaking of getting banned.. I am curious to know what you have been banned for and how you got back?

I'll PM you ...
No need for everybody to have to sit through that again.
That's probably the question I have answered the most on this board.
For some reason everbody wants to know the stories.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 06:43 PM
I'll PM you ...

lol... You should write it down and save the PM so you can just resend it.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 06:48 PM
lol... You should write it down and save the PM so you can just resend it.

good idea...will do.

I tell somebody those stories about once a month...seriously.

Packattack94
12-14-2005, 06:53 PM
good idea...will do.

I tell somebody those stories about once a month...seriously.

Sounds interesting, I'd like to know also.

ktchamp97
12-14-2005, 07:00 PM

A summary:
1. {i don't remember his first username, or why he was banned}
2. bonfire smack...as pn3
3. concha...his only ban as w-e-w

Wide is back because he really is a good guy and he was able to be very sincere and cordial in his apologies...plus, he adds a great deal of knowledge and humor to the board.

MavsDEnd/It'sinthebag/It'sinthebagismad/it'sinthebagisback...again, on the other hand, did not apologize and is only back because his IP changes. There's not much we can do about it except just hope he continues to play by the rules as he has so far...maybe he'll turn out to be a good member after all.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 07:02 PM
My first username was pn3Wideman...then it was GetchaDrinkOn...
But my IP address has never changed. I did my time and was let
out on parole.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 07:09 PM
A summary:
1. {i don't remember his first username, or why he was banned}
2. bonfire smack...as pn3
3. concha...his only ban as w-e-w

Wide is back because he really is a good guy and he was able to be very sincere and cordial in his apologies...plus, he adds a great deal of knowledge and humor to the board.

MavsDEnd/It'sinthebag/It'sinthebagismad/it'sinthebagisback...again, on the other hand, did not apologize and is only back because his IP changes. There's not much we can do about it except just hope he continues to play by the rules as he has so far...maybe he'll turn out to be a good member after all.

LOL, I would do anything to read Wide's apologies to you guys. That stuff must of been gold. "Guys, please take me back! I beg you... I will do anything! Money? Will money do the trick?" Kidding. I think Wide is a ***** sometimes but overall he is a valuable member.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Wide is a ***** sometimes but overall he is a valuable member.

You don't know me very well ...I am an enormous ***** ALL of the time.:eek:

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:03 PM
Once again, I see I have to explain myself. The guy had already left when I posted on the thread so bear THAT in mine. I am entitled to an opinion and was banned for it, w/e I could care less anymore. Wide-E-Wide w/e......you wanna call me a twerp fine, like I could care. The only difference between yours and mine opinion is that you took shots at me, I didn't take a shot at him or nothing, I expressed my opinion on the war. But, some people on here are too ignorant to see my opinioned way. They can think their own way also. You guys act like I don't support the soldiers..... I do

I'm not here to start a fight with this s**t again, so it be best if we all not talk about it, so this s**t can stay dormant. Anyways I'm back to post for good......

P.S, I also remember when Wide wasn't a hall of famer. Just cause he apolgizes for every fault he does he gets welcomed back by the mods. Sorry Wide, but I choose to stand by my opinions, and not suck on other people.
The end.

ktchamp97
12-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Once again, I see I have to explain myself. The guy had already left when I posted on the thread so bear THAT in mine. I am entitled to an opinion and was banned for it, w/e I could care less anymore. Wide-E-Wide w/e......you wanna call me a twerp fine, like I could care. The only difference between yours and mine opinion is that you took shots at me, I didn't take a shot at him or nothing, I expressed my opinion on the war. But, some people on here are too ignorant to see my opinioned way. They can think their own way also. You guys act like I don't support the soldiers..... I do

I'm not here to start a fight with this s**t again, so it be best if we all not talk about it, so this s**t can stay dormant. Anyways I'm back to post for good......

P.S, I also remember when Wide wasn't a hall of famer. Just cause he apolgizes for every fault he does he gets welcomed back by the mods. Sorry Wide, but I choose to stand by my opinions, and not suck on other people.
The end.

It doesn't matter that the guy already left...he's going to come back and read that thread and your comments were, and still are, way out of place and totally uncalled for. Also, your picture response to bhs06's thread about his experiences in school was completely tasteless and insensitive. The fact that you STILL refuse to apologize for either post tells me that you just don't get it. Yes, you are free to express your opinion, but that doesn't absolve you from the consequences of making such opinions.

By the way, admitting fault and apologizing requires much more maturity and toughness than you have displayed thus far.

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Yeah I admit that the BHS thread was wrong in the reality sense, but in the other sense, it was also pretty funny.

Think about it this way, the guy poured his heart out into a whole page
and I was the first post, and I said "Well, that was boring" with the monkey
now, some people may not find that funny because their too serious. Lol, this is the internet! Chill out, we don't come on here to connect with people and love each other, we come on here to get news have fun and laugh!

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Oh yeah, and if you believe the posts were uncalled for and out of place, then why has no one yet DELETED the posts? Could have made the whole situation alot more smoother.........a DUH

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:31 PM
"ban me, ban me, ban me"

everytime itsinthebag posts, thats what it seems like hes saying

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:33 PM
"ban me, ban me, ban me"

everytime itsinthebag posts, thats what it seems like hes saying

ahaha....

it's kind of hard to talk my opinions on a board, where the first thing they say to me is "ZOMG those posts were like insensitive, He's going to cry now,like wtf"

ktchamp97
12-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Oh yeah, and if you believe the posts were uncalled for and out of place, then why has no one yet DELETED the posts? Could have made the whole situation alot more smoother.........a DUH

Sometimes we like to make an example of certain situations so other people will get the message.

I'm all about having fun on here...there are just certain lines you shouldn't cross.

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:38 PM
ahaha....

it's kind of hard to talk my opinions on a board, where the first thing they say to me is "ZOMG those posts were like insensitive, He's going to cry now,like wtf"
yes, we all know how sensitive D08 is..somebody calls me a band nerd, i go and cry about it for hours, thats exactly what im like, you caught me :rolleyes:

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Sometimes we like to make an example of certain situations so other people will get the message.

I'm all about having fun on here...there are just certain lines you shouldn't cross.
like the "police lines" :D

see we like to have fun on here!

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
that wasn't what I was talking about stupid d08. I was talking about how people are going crazy that i said that stuff about the DHP or w/e guy. You act like he's going to go cry in his room, slit his wrists or something.

You guys act emo on here

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 09:42 PM

Damn...ktchamp dropped some ol' mafia stuff on you. That was gangsta kt...I didn't know you had it in you brother. What do we do if he gets out of line boss? Make him swim with the fishes?

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:43 PM
that wasn't what I was talking about stupid d08. I was talking about how people are going crazy that i said that stuff about the DHP or w/e guy. You act like he's going to go cry in his room, slit his wrists or something.

You guys act emo on here
yes, all us guys where the girl pants, straigtnen our hair, and where girl shirts, and listen to what ever music they listen to, that underground rock or what ever its called

ktchamp97
12-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Damn...ktchamp dropped some ol' mafia stuff on you. That was gangsta kt...I didn't know you had it in you brother. What do we do if he gets out of line boss? Make him swim with the fishes?
Yeah, that or he might find a Maverick head under the sheets one morning.

Hey, he's the one who said "there will be blood."

See...fun.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 09:45 PM
"Nobody touches Fredo as long as my Mother is still breathing..."

Mom dies

"hey Fredo....wanna go fishing?"

hahahaha

I love that freakin' movie.

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:46 PM
lol im getting a nervous laugh out of people here....

I said there would be blood just because It's a quote from the movie SAW
btw go see, its actually a good film not one of the best horror, but defintely a good see...

oh yea. Wide E Wide how come you act like a veteran at times and a serious person, but then quote 2pac and act like a thug?
what are you?

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:46 PM
"Nobody touches Fredo as long as my Mother is still breathing..."

Mom dies

"hey Fredo....wanna go fishing?"

hahahaha

I love that freakin' movie.
fredo? as in lord of the rings fredo?

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:47 PM

btw go see, its actually a good film not one of the best horror, but defintely a good see...

oh yea. Wide E Wide how come you act like a veteran at times and a serious person, but then quote 2pac and act like a thug?
what are you?
hes the "mythical biggest badest mofo ever"

ktchamp97
12-14-2005, 09:50 PM

Nooooooooooooo! :eek:

d08, this weekend, you must rent, and watch, in its entirety, the Godfather trilogy...It is a rite of passage.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 09:51 PM

As a Lord of the Rings junky.. I am pretty sure you mean Frodo.:o

ktchamp97
12-14-2005, 09:51 PM

what are you?

ITBIB...the gangsta stuff was an obvious reference to The Godfather...you should check it out.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 09:52 PM

d08, this weekend, you must rent, and watch, in its entirety, the Godfather trilogy...It is a rite of passage.

I guess I should too then?:eek:

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:53 PM

we have them all..

we even have The Godfather Part 3 Movie poster in our media room..i just have yet to watch them

wait a second, this an attempt to get me not to post for a few days!!! oh kt you sly dog, im on to you

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:53 PM
no I know the gangsta stuff was referring to the Godfather
but I'm talking about when he quoted Pac in the Tookie Williams thread. I've seen other instances before

Oh yeah, and the godfather is a great film IMO, but the last movies sucked.

Scarface and Goodfellas are ultimately the best gangsta films ever created

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 09:54 PM

what are you?

First of all young buck...I never "act" like anything. There are a few guys on here that actually know me...and know my history. I am not too proud to say there was a time in my life when I was a thug. I also served in the military...and I know there is a time in a place to joke around...

What do you think nobody in the military listens to 2pac?
gimme a break dude.
Every barracks I was ever in...or ship I was stationed onboard...there were two constants....
People using extremely bad language...and everybody had the "All eyes on me" double CD in their collection.
You don't get out much do you?

ktchamp97
12-14-2005, 09:54 PM

YES! It's an American classic.

dragons08
12-14-2005, 09:55 PM
we'll have a movie party, we'll get some chicks to go, it'll be good stuff

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 09:57 PM
i know people listen to 2pac in military <edit>.....
I must ask though, what do you think the defintion of a veteran is? because you throw it around freely. also how old are you?

<ktchamp97's note: I may not be able to ban you completely, but I can make it to where nobody sees anything you post. Please learn to communicate with other members without calling them names. Thank you>

dragons08
12-14-2005, 10:00 PM
itsinthebag, catch the hint, and take a walk

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 10:01 PM
we'll have a movie party, we'll get some chicks to go, it'll be good stuff

Outstanding. I say we have it in the Southlake mansion. I wont tell the chicks you will be there so they wont back out.:p

Primetime536
12-14-2005, 10:01 PM
i know people listen to 2pac in military *******.....
I must ask though, what do you think the defintion of a veteran is? because you throw it around freely. also how old are you?
this guy knows everything about being in the military.:rolleyes:

the mans so pathetic he criticizes people for serving their country, some "true" american he is.

InTheBagIsBACK
12-14-2005, 10:03 PM
it's just common sense that people know that people in the military listen to all kinds of music....

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 10:07 PM
Seriously Wide, give the guy a break. The guy came here with the intentions of carrying on conversation. Let it go. All of you. He was willing to let it go but all of you are just going at him.

This will only lead to bad things. Call a truce. KT doesn't need the problems that are going to come with a stupid rivalry between the two of you either.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=InTheBagIsBACK]i know people listen to 2pac in military <edit>.....

I can throw it around freely you jackass. I am one....
I served...let me guess...your stupid *** thinks you have to
have served in combat to be considered a veteran...?

I'll be 32 in a few months...why?
Trying to find your Daddy?

dragons08
12-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Outstanding. I say we have it in the Southlake mansion. I wont tell the chicks you will be there so they wont back out.:p
what ever helps boost your ego..

Xfballphenome05
12-14-2005, 10:14 PM
AGREE WITH PRIMETIME!

Its like you come back expecting everything to be ok.You shouldhave known how it would be.you just dont get it,and thats why within a week you will most definatly be banned again.

mad_fan
12-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Were you also banned as MavsDEnd2 when you went after my mother...some homey you were.:mad:

lonny23
12-15-2005, 08:45 AM

Wide, he made a bad mistake, but we have to give him a chance that he might do a lot better this time. If he acts up again, then we should ban him.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 08:48 AM
I'll PM you ...
If you put it on here, more people will know and not as many will ask you.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 08:51 AM
My first username was pn3Wideman...then it was GetchaDrinkOn...
But my IP address has never changed. I did my time and was let
out on parole.
So you were GetchaDrinkOn. I wish I could remember who told me he hadn't been on in a while, but liked you.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 08:53 AM
LOL, I would do anything to read Wide's apologies to you guys. That stuff must of been gold. "Guys, please take me back! I beg you... I will do anything! Money? Will money do the trick?" Kidding. I think Wide is a ***** sometimes but overall he is a valuable member.
I think you're dead-on right.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 09:01 AM

The end.
I like Wide. I don't defend everything he says or does, but he's a pretty good guy. Wide has been around here for a while and I'd miss him if he was gone. A lot of people would miss him if he was gone. He has opinions and expresses them. He's going to get some slack. That's going to happen when you're one of the most popular posters on the board. The admins don't rule the board with an iron fist and they develop online relationships with us. When you've been around a while, they know how far you will go on things and you'll learn how far you can go with something before you have to stop. You're going to be fighting a losing battle if you want to turn people against Wide. They'll turn on you first. If you're cool with Wide, I think he'll change his opinion towards you.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 09:08 AM
Yeah I admit that the BHS thread was wrong in the reality sense, but in the other sense, it was also pretty funny.

Think about it this way, the guy poured his heart out into a whole page
and I was the first post, and I said "Well, that was boring" with the monkey
now, some people may not find that funny because their too serious. Lol, this is the internet! Chill out, we don't come on here to connect with people and love each other, we come on here to get news have fun and laugh!
Dude, you have to have a balance. Look how I post sometime. I'll smart off and make light of a previous post, but many times I'll put something serious below there in the same post to show I agree, feel for them, etc. Everybody on here knows I'm going to tease them, but they also know I care about them and I'm a nice guy. It's great to smart off and joke, but you have to show compassion, too. They need to see you're real and it's OK to care about people. Hey, I care about the people on this forum and I'd like to meet them. Some of us do feel like we're family with other posters. We do make friendships on here.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 09:09 AM
like the "police lines" :D

see we like to have fun on here!
Good job!:D

lonny23
12-15-2005, 09:12 AM

what are you?
Neither us nor Wide knows what he is.:p

lonny23
12-15-2005, 09:18 AM
i know people listen to 2pac in military <edit>.....

<ktchamp97's note: I may not be able to ban you completely, but I can make it to where nobody sees anything you post. Please learn to communicate with other members without calling them names. Thank you>
I don't know the rest of what you said, but a veteran is somebody who did time in the military. It doesn't matter if it's 30 years or 1. You're a vet and can be proud of it. I'm proud to be in the Air Force. It meant that I had to go a long time living away from my family, I had to live in South Korea for 4 years, and I've had to deploy to Afghanistan, Kuwait, and Kyrgyzstan in each of the last 3 years, but it's worth it.

lonny23
12-15-2005, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=InTheBagIsBACK]i know people listen to 2pac in military <edit>.....

I can throw it around freely you jackass. I am one....
I served...let me guess...your stupid *** thinks you have to
have served in combat to be considered a veteran...?

I'll be 32 in a few months...why?
Trying to find your Daddy?
Been hanging around San Antonio, Wide?:p

lonny23
12-15-2005, 09:21 AM
Were you also banned as MavsDEnd2 when you went after my mother...some homey you were.:mad:
And you're a Madison fan!:eek:

garlandowl08
12-15-2005, 02:41 PM
I may be beating a dead horse and if the general sentiment is so after I post this, I will let it go, HOWEVER:

"oh yeah and let me make an opinion here without any criticism
I believe that war is wrong, and that you should have never signed up for the marines. Great young people are going off and dying for the wrong reasons in this Iraqi war...in fact joining the army all together is a stupid idea. But...we do need people to do it, and im sorry but we do. I just don't support it, and I would never join the army, or support a war made by a Republican president due to his views off this so called "terrorism" when we really know what it is"

-It's In the Bag

I have no problem with you expressing your opinion, in fact its good taht someone who is my age (You're in HS, right?) has opinions about political issues, as misinformed as they may or may not be. However, I don't see how you can blatantly disrespect the numerous Military Vets on this board and a new recruit for the Marines, ON HIS GOING AWAY THREAD. It was entirely the wrong place and wrong time. It was insensitive. In the real world, ther are consequences for being insensitive. I doubt CC57 will take it very bad, because he will be a Marine and he will know he could kick your bootay. I'm not going to start a political debate here (although I wouldn't object to one elsewhere), because it is not the right time or place. An apology would definately have an impact of my opinion of you, but what you did was simply out of line. You did not get banned for stating your opinion, you got banned for making personal attacks on one of our nation's finest. Liberals all over the nation are opposed to the war but find a way to respect the troops fighting for our country. Your attitude simply makes you look ignorant and arrogant. Thank you for listening to me and have a nice day.

InTheBagIsBACK
12-15-2005, 03:16 PM
What's up ya'll? Missed me?

mad_fan
12-17-2005, 07:01 AM
And you're a Madison fan!:eek:

Next year...TheManFormerlyKnownAsMadFan.....:mad:

lonny23
12-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Next year...TheManFormerlyKnownAsMadFan.....:mad:
He's not giving Madison a good name.

CLFalcon2006
12-18-2005, 11:18 PM
This whole thing has been going on for to long. It started when, september and has raged ever since?