PDA

View Full Version : Which team is more likely to land Bush?

TexasRed6x
12-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I know that this has probably been already posted, but I want to know who you guys think is going to land him.

southlake thug
12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
whoever looses the most games. which at this point looks like the texans.

TexasRed6x
12-13-2005, 10:06 PM
That's true even though the players are not trying to completely blow this season off. They are trying to win at all possible, but they haven't been able to put themselves into position to win.

Sacred Ground
12-13-2005, 10:51 PM
Texans are in the lead with the 49er's a close second. I don't know their remaining schedules though. I would like to see them go head to head for the right to pick Reggie. The NFL could call it "The Rights to Reggie Bowl."

mad_fan
12-15-2005, 07:01 AM
I voted Packers, just because I like seeing them in a poll.:D

lonny23
12-15-2005, 10:10 AM
I voted Packers, just because I like seeing them in a poll.:D
Aw, man. I thought for sure you had a smart aleck response to the question!:p

I'll say Green Bay just because they're more popular with the women!:p

SummitGrad04
12-15-2005, 11:02 AM
whoever looses the most games. which at this point looks like the texans.
I don't think they're throwing the season, but it amazes me how many different ways the Texans how found to lose. They'll get Reggie Bush, no doubt.

ThEgReAtOnE
12-15-2005, 01:49 PM
Lets say Houston wins one of their next 2 games - and end up 2-13 going into their final game, do any of you know who they'll play at the end of the season?....

San Francisco!!

It will be a battle for who wants Reggie the most! We'll actually sit there watching to see which team fumbles the ball, drops passes, blows coverages and muffs kicks the worst. And they'll do it with a great big smile on their faces!!!

With my experience I can say....."teams are capable of losing, on purpose!!" TRUST ME....I KNOW!!!;)

dada
12-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Lets say Houston wins one of their next 2 games - and end up 2-13 going into their final game, do any of you know who they'll play at the end of the season?....

San Francisco!!

It will be a battle for who wants Reggie the most! We'll actually sit there watching to see which team fumbles the ball, drops passes, blows coverages and muffs kicks the worst. And they'll do it with a great big smile on their faces!!!

With my experience I can say....."teams are capable of losing, on purpose!!" TRUST ME....I KNOW!!!;)
Did you guys see Jimmy Kimmel's skit about the Texans last Monday? The team dumped Gatorade on the Kicker after he missed the kick as he yelled "I LOVE YOU REGGIE"....Coach Capers had a huge fan blowing the kick of course...thought it was pretty funny.

ThEgReAtOnE
12-15-2005, 02:47 PM
Did you guys see Jimmy Kimmel's skit about the Texans last Monday? The team dumped Gatorade on the Kicker after he missed the kick as he yelled "I LOVE YOU REGGIE"....Coach Capers had a huge fan blowing the kick of course...thought it was pretty funny.

Ya...that was hilarious!

SummitGrad04
12-15-2005, 02:58 PM
Hilarious stuff, but I don't think Dom Kapers is going ot have to worry about coaching Reggie.

dada
12-15-2005, 02:59 PM
Hilarious stuff, but I don't think Dom Kapers is going ot have to worry about coaching Reggie.
Can you say Dan Reeves???

yankee
12-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Can you say Dan Reeves???
didnt they just bring him in to "supervise" or something. i might be wrong, but i thought thats what i read.

SummitGrad04
12-15-2005, 04:14 PM
didnt they just bring him in to "supervise" or something. i might be wrong, but i thought thats what i read.
That's what the Texans say, but I wonder if they're looking at him to replace Kapers.

dragonfootballfan
12-15-2005, 04:41 PM
judging by the recent news about the scandal I would have to say the Vikings will land the most Bush

TexasRed6x
12-15-2005, 09:47 PM
I really would love to have Bush in a Texan uniform but I feel that one side of me thinks that they really need him even though they already have Davis but the other side of me thinks that they are possibly going to trade that pick away to focus on to improve the offensive and defensive lines. I know that some of you are going to read this post and think that I am dumb to even think this even though the Texan do need to do something with that horrible offensive line.

mad_fan
12-19-2005, 06:09 AM
Aw, man. I thought for sure you had a smart aleck response to the question!:p

I'll say Green Bay just because they're more popular with the women!:p

I just didn't think Bush should be mentioned in any poll involving Packers...

pack0808
12-19-2005, 01:03 PM
judging by the recent news about the scandal I would have to say the Vikings will land the most Bush

I was just about to say the exact same thing before i saw your post!! :D