PDA

View Full Version : 13-5A Class of 2010 top players by position

rodjohns
02-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Lets start a thread on who's who in the class of 2010 by position.

Magellan
02-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Lets start a thread on who's who in the class of 2010 by position.

Contributions from Westfield:
QB - Jacoby Walker
DL - Aaron Harris
LB - Kenneth Dickie
DB - Anthony Kegler

And other schools???

rodjohns
02-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Contributions from Westfield:
QB - Jacoby Walker
DL - Aaron Harris
LB - Kenneth Dickie
DB - Anthony Kegler

And other schools???

Good start...who is that smaller RB at Westfield I think #20..he was class of 2010 I thought.

Congrats to Kenneth Dickie I heard he got Linebacker MVP at the National Underclassmen Junior Combine

Magellan
02-24-2009, 10:29 AM
Good start...who is that smaller RB at Westfield I think #20..he was class of 2010 I thought.

Congrats to Kenneth Dickie I heard he got Linebacker MVP at the National Underclassmen Junior Combine

#20 is JaMarcus Morning.

And yes, Dickie really stepped up over the weekend from what my sources told me. Was PJ there?

katfighter
02-24-2009, 11:06 AM
#20 is JaMarcus Morning.

And yes, Dickie really stepped up over the weekend from what my sources told me. Was PJ there?

Klein Collins

S - Jordan Jones
NT - Cameron Ridgeway
OG - Dylon Rup
OT - Graham Greelea - Jr. 6'6" - 290#
Ath Off.- Bret Hume
RB - J Rozier
Ath Def. - Sam Shaw

rodjohns
02-24-2009, 11:53 AM
#20 is JaMarcus Morning.

Yes, PJ was there. He was one of the guys invited to the showcase at the end but he said not alot of passes thrown to RB's so kinda pointless. He did say Katy RB Jeffries was there and was shocked that he is smaller than PJ...I could not go I had Honey Do's all weekend....:D

He also said not alot of QB's showed up but there was about 75 DB's....

rodjohns
02-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Klein Collins

S - Jordan Jones
NT - Cameron Ridgeway
OG - Dylon Rup
OT - Graham Greelea - Jr. 6'6" - 290#
Ath Off.- Bret Hume
RB - J Rozier
Ath Def. - Sam Shaw

What about K. Centemore, it looked like he stepped up in a few games for Collins.

kchsfan
02-24-2009, 04:23 PM
What about K. Centemore, it looked like he stepped up in a few games for Collins.

I agree with all this list and Centemore. He needs to get consistant. Coach Svoboda will either go heavy ACE with Bret running the option which is my guess or go multiset with Fleming who is a real gun slinger QB with a ton of arm. There are some move in speed burners coming up and he will have to rely on a couple of Soph from that talented freshman group. Svoboda was RB coach of the Collins team that put up 4300 yards rushing in 2004.

KO_player10
02-24-2009, 06:25 PM
hmmmmm im not so sure about dickie from westfield i watched him play throughout the season and he did not show me to to much but hey that is just my thoughts what do yall think

Klein Oak
1. Luke Muncie (S)
2. Demetrich Gilliam (LB)
3. Andy Wilson (QB)
4. Trey Payne (has developed over the year into a good corner)
4. Nathan Hughes (big sophomore DE) will make a big splash next year
5. Authur Fatu ( big O-Line men will also be one of the bad a** on the team for next year.

KO_player10
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM
forgot one name Max Stevenson 6'6 TE/WR i also think he will be a player for the panthers next year add him to my list

rodjohns
02-24-2009, 09:43 PM
I agree with all this list and Centemore. He needs to get consistant. Coach Svoboda will either go heavy ACE with Bret running the option which is my guess or go multiset with Fleming who is a real gun slinger QB with a ton of arm. There are some move in speed burners coming up and he will have to rely on a couple of Soph from that talented freshman group. Svoboda was RB coach of the Collins team that put up 4300 yards rushing in 2004.

Hume is one of the most underated Athletes in 13-5A IMHO...I have Coached against him at various levels and he can change a game with his talent and smart play..

forest99
02-25-2009, 12:13 PM
well, yall might be missing a few kids from klein forest!! db/wr damion paynelb cameron nwosu, fs adrian bennett, ot zach bolton, k jacob decker. those are class of 2010 players. then you have will be jr lb dj simon and will be soph qb wilson.

Magellan
02-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Yes, PJ was there. He was one of the guys invited to the showcase at the end but he said not alot of passes thrown to RB's so kinda pointless. He did say Katy RB Jeffries was there and was shocked that he is smaller than PJ...I could not go I had Honey Do's all weekend....:D

He also said not alot of QB's showed up but there was about 75 DB's....

I heard there were about 400 kids there total.

rodjohns
02-25-2009, 12:31 PM
well, yall might be missing a few kids from klein forest!! db/wr damion paynelb cameron nwosu, fs adrian bennett, ot zach bolton, k jacob decker. those are class of 2010 players. then you have will be jr lb dj simon and will be soph qb wilson.

Hold up big dog....Bennett back at Forest???

KO_player10
02-25-2009, 12:53 PM
is anybody going to give me their thought on my list from OAK!?

Magellan
02-25-2009, 02:55 PM

Since you asked.... no. :Music

rodjohns
02-25-2009, 04:39 PM

What no Running back on the list...:D

KO_player10
02-25-2009, 05:20 PM
nooo not this time i mean here at oak we have so many athletes/players my list would have been on for days

Magellan
02-26-2009, 06:49 AM
nooo not this time i mean here at oak we have so many athletes/players my list would have been on for days

Wow! One district co-championship and we get posts like this. :notworthy

KOPanthers08
02-26-2009, 10:05 AM
so for oak here is how its gonna be

Offense: we arent as hefty on the line as we were last year but we can work on that.

Greg Flores (OG)
Kyle Bottoms(OT, he was on JV but has improved over the offseason.)
Andy Wilson (QB)
Brandon McClain (WR/TE)
Michael Starr (WR)
Charles Musslewhite (WR)
Corey Abron (WR/DB)
Trey Payne (RB/WR/DB)
Kali Rashaad (RB/DB) played on JV last year.

Defense:

Luke Muncie (SS/LB)
Demtrich Gilliam (LB)
Collin Russell (LB)
Antoine Stewart (LB)
Tom Call (DE)
Michael Claus (FS/SS) another jv player
Tyler SPearman (DL)
Tyler Jones (LB)

Thats about all the good defensive players we got.

rodjohns
02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
so for oak here is how its gonna be

Offense: we arent as hefty on the line as we were last year but we can work on that.

Greg Flores (OG)
Kyle Bottoms(OT, he was on JV but has improved over the offseason.)
Andy Wilson (QB)
Brandon McClain (WR/TE)
Michael Starr (WR)
Charles Musslewhite (WR)
Corey Abron (WR/DB)
Trey Payne (RB/WR/DB)
Kali Rashaad (RB/DB) played on JV last year.

Defense:

Luke Muncie (SS/LB)
Demtrich Gilliam (LB)
Collin Russell (LB)
Antoine Stewart (LB)
Tom Call (DE)
Michael Claus (FS/SS) another jv player
Tyler SPearman (DL)
Tyler Jones (LB)

Thats about all the good defensive players we got.

The D-Line was stout last year...only weakness I see on D unless JV guys step up.