PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest yet Funniest/Coolest

DragonWatcher
12-09-2005, 11:56 AM
All of us here were kids sometime, and we all know that you do some pretty dangerous and dumb stuff that after you realize your alive you laugh at, usually for a sum of money. Anyone here got any great stories about funny stuff gone wrong or just sheer stupidity?

Here's mine, please lay off any idiot or darwanism comments, I've heard them all.
I'm soaked in lighterfluid then lit on fire, can anyone top that lol?

www.ratchout.com

dada
12-09-2005, 12:11 PM
One of the dumbest/embarrasing things I did in High School was after lunch...myself...two of my friends and a few girls were walking in the hall back to class. Back then we were the "In" boys if you know what I mean...and these girls were following us..basicly "asking for it" :D This is rated PG-13...so to make a long story short..the girls kept hounding me saying I was "Scared" and I replied "Scared of what?? we can do it right here" So they were like "i bet you won't take your pants off"....this was during school keep in mind. I knew I had Gym shorts under my pants...so the plan was to ONLY pull my jeans down. SO I got in front of the gym and was like "OK"...and dropped my jeans..and accidentally...they gym shorts and my boxers....

So there I was in front of the gymnasium with my pants/underwear around my ankles. My two friends with me were like "We aint punks either" so they took my lead....so there we were...3 guys standing in the hall way with our pants to our ankles...when a teacher comes around the corner....I tried to run....remember I had my pants around my ankle....I fell face first...half-naked in the middle of the hallway. After that...I was the Leon Phelps of IKE. Yeaaaahhhhh....they were "Meeting me by the Nacho Cart":D

GTown02
12-09-2005, 12:34 PM
One of the dumbest things happend when I was in Cloudcroft, NM around 11 years ago. I was 8 or 9 at the time; and my brother, an older cousin, and I decided it would be fun to chase a big black bear into the woods. Looking back on it now, I think I was ********. ;) Luckily the bear didnt turn around and kill me :eek:. Then no-one could enjoy my posts! ;)

Redneckn
12-09-2005, 12:37 PM
My senior year I was in Yearbook. This girl was in there that I was friends with. So were sitting there and she starts punching me in the arm. I tell her to stop. She says, "c'mon, swap licks with me". I say no. She just kept on and on. So finally I tell her, "I'll hit ya once and then will you quit?" She says yes. So I line up and knock her arse to the floor. It scared me. She gets up laffing.. Then outta know where she takes a swing. I ducked. Because I ducked, she managed to connect with my nose and lay it completely over on my face.

Shortly after that, she and I dated for a while. My girlfriend at the time wasnt real happy about that either.

Texas-Raised
12-09-2005, 12:53 PM
alright i was at this party at Wyoming in college visiting a buddy and we were all sitting at this table playing drinkin games and me and this girl kept giving each other the eye and she had a really pretty face. well come to realize she was in a wheel-chair and i didnt want to seem like a jerk and not talk to her b/c she was cripled so i told her i would stroll her home. this girl seemed like the good type until she told me for taking her home she would give me he@d. i was like "ok?" where? minding i was a little intoxicated. she said to stroll her into the woods and she would do it. so she goes at im kinda thinking this is wierd but let it happen anyways then she told me to go down on her and i was like how am i going to do that? she told me to put her legs on my shoulders and let her hang from the tree...so anyways i do it and then im take her home and when i get there her dad comes out and says " ur such a gentleman, most the time i have to go get her out of the tree" HAHAHA

its just a joke but its a good story!

SeguinMatadors
12-09-2005, 12:59 PM
alright i was at this party at Wyoming in college visiting a buddy and we were all sitting at this table playing drinkin games and me and this girl kept giving each other the eye and she had a really pretty face. well come to realize she was in a wheel-chair and i didnt want to seem like a jerk and not talk to her b/c she was cripled so i told her i would stroll her home. this girl seemed like the good type until she told me for taking her home she would give me he@d. i was like "ok?" where? minding i was a little intoxicated. she said to stroll her into the woods and she would do it. so she goes at im kinda thinking this is wierd but let it happen anyways then she told me to go down on her and i was like how am i going to do that? she told me to put her legs on my shoulders and let her hang from the tree...so anyways i do it and then im take her home and when i get there her dad comes out and says " ur such a gentleman, most the time i have to go get her out of the tree" HAHAHA

lmao, I am sure this post is going to get taken off but that was super funny. I was thinking, this sick basterd!:p

Redneckn
12-09-2005, 01:02 PM

I don't care who you are, that's funny!