this is where we discuss his lameness..:D

lonny23
12-08-2005, 12:39 AM
He said I was the King, so he's alright with me!:D

dragons08
12-08-2005, 12:41 AM
He said I was the King, so he's alright with me!:D
hes hitting on you! he forget to mention hes like 27-40 males, when he posted the 18-26 girls :p

all fun and games seguin

lonny23
12-08-2005, 12:49 AM
hes hitting on you! he forget to mention hes like 27-40 males, when he posted the 18-26 girls :p

all fun and games seguin
He already did that. You fartknockers were talking one night and you decided he should come on to me and everything. He wanted a picture and everything and talked about how he liked service men.:D

I knew it was all a farce when I watched the links at the bottom of his signature.

dragons08
12-08-2005, 12:50 AM
He already did that. You fartknockers were talking one night and you decided he should come on to me and everything. He wanted a picture and everything and talked about how he liked service men.:D

I knew it was all a farce when I watched the links at the bottom of his signature.
oh yeah, i forgot about that..we planned it on aim...i mean i had nothing to do with it! :D

lonny23
12-08-2005, 12:53 AM
oh yeah, i forgot about that..we planned it on aim...i mean i had nothing to do with it! :D
Too late. He already ratted you out!:p

dragons08
12-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Too late. He already ratted you out!:p
did he really?

let me get that punk on here..

SeguinMatadors
12-08-2005, 03:16 AM
Lets see who is lame.... Seguin Matadors went to eat with a beautiful girl tonight. Seguin Matadors rented movies and had the girl over. Seguin Matadors just got done "hanging out" with the girl. Now the girl is sleeping on Seguin Matadors bed.:D

Meanwhile, the two who accused Mr. Matadors of being lame are hanging out on the net talking about him.:rolleyes:

Lame? Look in the mirror guys!:p

Lonny, you are still the king. :cool:

SeguinMatadors
12-08-2005, 03:17 AM

Yeah, I forgot to update you on that. The Lonster didn't go for it. Fortunatly, he isn't gay. Good man Lonny.

Rerun
12-08-2005, 03:48 AM
Why must people create threads out of spite?

Why the hostility and anger?

I am just curious Dragons08.

Also, we should all show SeguinMatadors the proper respect since he was pimpin tonight.

Someone must have answered his message that WAS in the events section at the bottom of the front page.

Where did that event section go?

By the way, the KT brothers never did answer my question in the other thread.

Where is Weezy?

Inquiring minds want to know.

lonny23
12-08-2005, 07:36 AM

Also, we should all show SeguinMatadors the proper respect since he was pimpin tonight.

Someone must have answered his message that WAS in the events section at the bottom of the front page.

Where is Weezy?

Lonny Day also disappeared!:D

SeguinMatadors
12-08-2005, 12:26 PM

Where is Weezy?

Good lookin' out TH.. I have been telling these guys I am THE man but they just don't seem to get it.:cool: :p

I was wondering the same thing, what happened to our events. I think the KT bro's messed up on that one. The girls were hearing about my ad' and were flocking to 5a in record numbers in an attempt to get to talk to THE one, the only, the Seguin Matadors..:cool:

dragons08
12-08-2005, 04:38 PM

Where is Weezy?

dude calm down, seguin knows we were just messing with him

dragons08
12-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Lets see who is lame.... Seguin Matadors went to eat with a beautiful girl tonight. Seguin Matadors rented movies and had the girl over. Seguin Matadors just got done "hanging out" with the girl. Now the girl is sleeping on Seguin Matadors bed.:D

Meanwhile, the two who accused Mr. Matadors of being lame are hanging out on the net talking about him.:rolleyes:

Lame? Look in the mirror guys!:p

Lonny, you are still the king. :cool:
i startred this thread at ah...1230..

and i had to school, then it was cancled at 1030, so theres my reasoning..

lonny whats your excuse?

Rerun
12-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Seguin will NOT be around here tonight. He is sleeping as he has a final early in the morning tomorrow plus the kid is wore out from all the chatting on myspace with fellow 5A girls.

dragons08
12-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Seguin will NOT be around here tonight. He is sleeping as he has a final early in the morning tomorrow plus the kid is wore out from all the chatting on myspace with fellow 5A girls.
he signed off of aim, like a few min ago..

hmm is seguin your bf? seem a little protective there TH

Rerun
12-08-2005, 11:18 PM

Absolutely.

He is getting his rest.

SeguinMatadors
12-09-2005, 08:54 AM
Just lettin' you guys know that I finished my last final today and get a month off from school now... I am elated!!!!:D Woo-freaking-hooo!

SeguinMatadors
12-09-2005, 08:56 AM

Not my boyfriend as I am quite the ladies man:cool: (as you guys already know) but a good buddy.

dada
12-09-2005, 08:58 AM
You guys be Gay on your own time.....this is a football forum. Lonny..."Don't ask, don't tell"..........lol

SeguinMatadors
12-09-2005, 09:01 AM
You guys be Gay on your own time.....this is a football forum. Lonny..."Don't ask, don't tell"..........lol

LMAO... we are not gay dude. I am the most ungay person in the world. I know TH isn't gay.

dada
12-09-2005, 09:06 AM
LMAO... we are not gay dude. I am the most ungay person in the world. I know TH isn't gay.
Are you SURE? What's his real name?....Like Homer Simpson said..."They took all the MANLY names like Earl, Bruce and Lance". A sax player....An Air Force Guy....a Bull fighter and a Gangsta....Hmmmmmm

SeguinMatadors
12-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Are you SURE? What's his real name?....Like Homer Simpson said..."They took all the MANLY names like Earl, Bruce and Lance". A sax player....An Air Force Guy....a Bull fighter and a Gangsta....Hmmmmmm

lmfao.. I hear about military people struggling with their sexuality. We all know the band is gay. Bullfighters get all the ladies. Gangsta's be pimpin'

dada
12-09-2005, 09:10 AM
lmfao.. I hear about military people struggling with their sexuality. We all know the band is gay.
I mean...what POSSIBLY could you guys have in common?...lol

dada
12-09-2005, 09:12 AM
lmfao.. I hear about military people struggling with their sexuality. We all know the band is gay. Bullfighters get all the ladies. Gangsta's be pimpin'
Bullfighters wear tights....And they have some Gay Gangstas...maybe he likes to be called "Monster Pooh".

lonny23
12-09-2005, 11:54 AM
i startred this thread at ah...1230..

and i had to school, then it was cancled at 1030, so theres my reasoning..

lonny whats your excuse?
It's cold and I can't go anywhere.

lonny23
12-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey, I'm not gay, either. Remember my broom stories!:D

dada
12-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Hey, I'm not gay, either. Remember my broom stories!:D
I was wondering when you were gonna come and defend yourself.:)

dragons08
12-09-2005, 09:52 PM
woah woah, somebody has to take care of band girls right? :D

lonny23
12-10-2005, 03:58 AM
woah woah, somebody has to take care of band girls right? :D
I've seen the band girls. I'll let YOU take care of them!:D

dragons08
12-11-2005, 01:02 AM
I've seen the band girls. I'll let YOU take care of them!:D
dang lonny you got me there, score is tied i guess

D08:1
Lonny: 1

KTgrl2006
12-14-2005, 10:36 AM

he told me i was his soul mate lol./..hes a sweetie :)

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 10:48 AM

LMAO, Thank you love.:cool::p :rolleyes::o Told you guys, I am the man.

lonny23
12-14-2005, 10:52 AM
LMAO, Thank you love.:cool::p :rolleyes::o Told you guys, I am the man.
You won't be after Recruit Eric and Sgt. Glen take care of you!:p

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 10:56 AM
You won't be after Recruit Eric and Sgt. Glen take care of you!:p

LMAO, I am working on that. By mid January, it is going to be Eric who? And there will be a thing in her profile... Proud Girlfriend of 5atexasfootball.com Hall of Famer and Football Know-All SeguinMatadors.:D :p Bwahaha. I am a sucker for a girl who likes football, Texas Country, New Braunfels, and the river!

dada
12-14-2005, 10:58 AM
LMAO, I am working on that. By mid January, it is going to be Eric who? And there will be a thing in her profile... Proud Girlfriend of 5atexasfootball.com Hall of Famer and Football Know-All SeguinMatadors.:D :p Bwahaha. I am a sucker for a girl who likes football, Texas Country, New Braunfels, and the river!
Leon Phelps??? That you????

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Leon Phelps??? That you????

"Where do you get Pina Colada butt lotion?"

"Wal-Mart...places like that..."

dada
12-14-2005, 11:48 AM
"Where do you get Pina Colada butt lotion?"

"Wal-Mart...places like that..."
Yeah, well, you suffer from homo-unerectus. That means your wang is hugeified by men and not by women.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Yeah, well, you suffer from homo-unerectus. That means your wang is hugeified by men and not by women.

bwahahaha

hey dada...what's the line where he says..."I have had every type of woman.." something about from the ?...to the nastiest bus stop skank...

dada
12-14-2005, 12:17 PM
bwahahaha

hey dada...what's the line where he says..."I have had every type of woman.." something about from the ?...to the nastiest bus stop skank...
I have done it with all kinds of ladies ..from the lowest of the bus station skanks to the highly sophisticated bus station skanks

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 12:27 PM
I have done it with all kinds of ladies ..from the lowest of the bus station skanks to the highly sophisticated bus station skanks

That's it...haha
Damn that movie was funny...stupid but funny.
Plus Hillary Banks was in it...that's always a good thing.

Hillary Banks (Karyn Parsons)

vs.

Stacy Dash

who do you take?

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 12:37 PM
That's it...haha

vs.

Stacy Dash

who do you take?

Wide, you better hope the better half isn't reading this! I take Stacy Dash but out of all "yella bones" (light skinned black girls) I have to go with Alicia Keys..

dada
12-14-2005, 12:38 PM
That's it...haha

vs.

Stacy Dash

who do you take?
Stacey Dash all the way. Isnt she like 40??......but she can still get roles as a high school student....The bad thing about Karyn Parsons....is that I always think of dumb Hillary Banks. That's like if Jaleel White ever gets married...no matter how cool he is...his wife will always be the woman who married Urkel.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Wide, you better hope the better half isn't reading this! I take Stacy Dash but out of all "yella bones" (light skinned black girls) I have to go with Alicia Keys..

I meant as an actress. Not based on looks.

I love my wife...I love my wife...I love my wife...I love my wife...

Now I'm safe.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 12:40 PM
Stacey Dash all the way. Isnt she like 40??......but she can still get roles as a high school student....The bad thing about Karyn Parsons....is that I always think of dumb Hillary Banks. That's like if Jaleel White ever gets married...no matter how cool he is...his wife will always be the woman who married Urkel.

I thought your son was Urkel?

bwhahahahahahaha

dada
12-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Dude...I was never an Alicia Keys fan....but then one day....she stood up....away from the piano....and I was in Love. I was like "Where have you been hiding THAT"....as Leon Phelps would say...."It looked like somebody stole two fine hams and stuffed them in the back of your dress"

dada
12-14-2005, 12:42 PM
I thought your son was Urkel?

bwhahahahahahaha
No...he's the croc hunter...lol.....I'm gonna sit him in front of the TV and force him to watch Webster, Punky Brewster and Family Matters....I had to grow up watching it...he should feel my pain.

wide-e-wide
12-14-2005, 12:45 PM
No...he's the croc hunter...lol.....I'm gonna sit him in front of the TV and force him to watch Webster, Punky Brewster and Family Matters....I had to grow up watching it...he should feel my pain.

Make him watch Banana Splits and Electric Company too...it wouldn't be complete torture without those two.

SeguinMatadors
12-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Dude...I was never an Alicia Keys fan....but then one day....she stood up....away from the piano....and I was in Love. I was like "Where have you been hiding THAT"....as Leon Phelps would say...."It looked like somebody stole two fine hams and stuffed them in the back of your dress"

lmao.. I always thought she was pretty and she has a great voice.. but true that.... "Baby got back":p

dada
12-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Make him watch Banana Splits and Electric Company too...it wouldn't be complete torture without those two.
I was actually "Scared" of the Banana Splits for some reason...I think it was the Dog with the shades on...I don't remember. I was a scary child...I remember going to the movies to see "Orca"...I took me a week to go near water...even the bathtub.....I remembered a Tom and Jerry episode where they had a pet Shark in the bath tub...and always thought a Killer Whale was in my bath water.

lonny23
12-14-2005, 12:48 PM
That's it...haha

vs.

Stacy Dash

who do you take?
Karyn Parsons.

dada
12-14-2005, 12:48 PM
lmao.. I always thought she was pretty and she has a great voice.. but true that.... "Baby got back":p
Maybe she was "Working on it" and waited a while before she showed it to the public...then she took down the braids...and I was like "I love You"

dada
12-14-2005, 12:50 PM
I was actually "Scared" of the Banana Splits for some reason...I think it was the Dog with the shades on...I don't remember. I was a scary child...I remember going to the movies to see "Orca"...I took me a week to go near water...even the bathtub.....I remembered a Tom and Jerry episode where they had a pet Shark in the bath tub...and always thought a Killer Whale was in my bath water.

SEE!!!!!!! THATS HIM!!!!! THE DOG UP FRONT!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....the memories!

http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/tv/kids/bananasplits.htm

dragons08
12-14-2005, 06:51 PM
its all an act